Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) (8878 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by psalmuelwater(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2020
techmaster092:
I think the guy is just disappointed and i will too, she shouldn't have collected money from his mother with all the assistance the guy have given to her in the past, she should have used that as a form of appreciation, worst of all u guys r planning a future together u still go dey bill him mama, d girl no wise or her village pple jst flash her line
The puna the girl is giving is not a form of appreciation? Abi it's her duty to give the guy sex too? This is 2020. Wake up. That girl is damn wise.
What's the assurance that guy will marry her if she starts making hair for free for all his ancestors?
In the past women have washed clothes, cooked, clean, gave sex and were still dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by DaInferno(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2020
punisha:

Same style of writing, horrible usage of punctuations, poorly done by same person claiming to have an imaginary gf and everyone is commenting away....
so when you are chatting with your babe: u use all ur punctuations properly like you talking to your employee??grin
believe what u want Sha, am just here to read comments

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2020
DaInferno:
she no charge her... na the mother ask how much?!
she should have stood up and walked out without asking right nawa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by psalmuelwater(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2020
adexpa:
We all understand that business should remain business (Do not mix family with business) but many business owners plays around it when there is a need. The guy still help her in most of her bills, will the money she collected from the woman make her independent, will she not still go to ask for support from the guy again. she will get triple of the money back from the guy n still earn her to be inlaw's respect suppose she doesn't allow greediness. That's one way she would have appreciated what the guy has done so far but most women feels men does things for them because of sex, they mostly assumed they paid back with sex.
Isn't sex enough payback? Guys can aswell have sex with there sisters if it isn't much of big deal.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by DaInferno(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Godoverevery:

she should have stood up and walked out without asking right nawa oooo
no vex... u get point
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Kingsasian(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Memberclub:
This fake chat is clearly written by the same person.
good observation bro, I thought I was the only one who noticed
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Kingsasian(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2020
punisha:

Same style of writing, horrible usage of punctuations, poorly done by same person claiming to have an imaginary gf and everyone is commenting away....
good observation
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2020
egopersonified:
He should have discussed this with her before sending his mum since he knows she doesn't play with her money. She also shouldn't have collected money on her first visit but collected on subsequent sections. Someone raising half of your capital is no joke. It should have being a thank you for your help while subtly telling him payment would be made on others visits. Last last, the spirit of gratitude is very hard to imbibe.
lol.. Vagina people grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Stan2330:

But the guy said he helped her set up the place and paid rent for the place. Except it was a loan the guy offered to the girl, what the girl did is wrong

You didn't read it well, they both contributed for the shop.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
stonemasonn:
How quickly you've forgotten who is paying the bills.

She also paid for the shop, they shared the bill.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Did you not read where the guy clearly stated that he's the one who paid for the Shop, so no matter how business oriented she is , she shouldn't have charged the mother of the man financing your business (That is simply courtsey) or at least she would have charged the woman at a discounted rate, for Crying out loud, that woman is her future mother-in-law So she's basically family to her.

The guy didn't say he paid for the shop, the girl said she brought half of the money.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2020
I refuse to comment on this thread... tongue

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Osek(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Godoverevery:
my fiancee also did something similar to me and she is regretting it big time.
Am a farmer so I always send her mom different foods stuff from my farms for free.
She got into rice business of recent and my mum needed 2bag of rice....I linked my mum to her but to my surprise she charge her full money (no discount) I was furious and confronted her.
She said no family in business and I told her your mum will not get anything from me henceforth. she thought I will change my mind but Is now 2 month without me sending anything to her.

She now begging me and i told her they will pay for the yams, potatoes,garri, eggs and chicken from now on.
No family in business.
grin
Godoverevery:
Am a farmer so I always send her mom different foods stuff from my farms for free.
She got into rice business of recent and my mum needed 2bag of rice....I linked my mum to her but to my surprise she charge her full money (no discount) I was furious and confronted her.
She said no family in business and I told her your mum will not get anything from me henceforth. she thought I will change my mind but Is now 2 month without me sending anything to her.

She now begging me and i told her they will pay for the yams, potatoes,garri, eggs and chicken from now on.
No family in business.
mad oo my kind of person
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
jimmychang:

Shut the Bleep up ,you don carry your mumu enter this thread again.Everything is not money money everytime you fool.
Like a said if she was wise she should have collected the money from her boyfriend not the mother on that spot .Not mix business with pleasure yen yen yen ..mouth like donkey

Try dey get sense .....

I am not the cause of your mental degradation and bias thinking
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2020
The response time is too perfect, a minute everytime. Unless it was prepared or it's a tool.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Ask yourself this question, would she collect money from her mum if she comes over to fixed her hair?
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Soulmender: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2020
In my opinion, that's if this chat is real and not just cruise.
The girl should've just made the woman's hair without collecting money from her, at least it's her first time and the woman in question is her boyfriend's mothe. She can later charge her boyfriend for the service she rendered his mother.

On a second thought, she could also collect money for the materials she used in fixing the woman's hair, like weavon and the rest then fix her hair without charging her for the service. That once won't do any harm to her business.

The boyfriend on the other hand is wrong for insulting her and taking things too far. They both lack wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by luvyaself95(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Godoverevery:

No family in business.

this one that you're still calling your fiancée is like you're going to marry that good for nothing lady undecided

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Mrscarter(f): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2020
TheUndercover:
A Nigerian boyfriend has expressed disappointment after his girlfriend charged his mom for making her hair in same hair dressing salon he paid for.
Trouble started when the said boyfriend sent his mom to make her hair at his girlfriend's hair dressing salon and later learnt she paid for the service.

He then confronted his girlfriend to know why she charged his mom knowing fully well she's her future mother-in-law.
The girlfriend however maintained her stand that she wasn't ready to mix business with pleasure, noting she couldn't reject the money his mom offered.
The boyfriend was quick to remind her that he helped her set up the salon by paying for its rent, provides for her needs and shouldn't have charged his mom.

He also added that, if she must collect money after making his mother's hair, she should have asked him to pay and he would have gladly paid.
The boyfriend also regretted investing in her, noting that she spoilt the one opportunity she could have used to bond with her future mother-in-law;
Read full conversation from the leaked WhatsApp chat below;

I think they're both right undecided
I'd wanna be nice to my future mother in law but the money shouldn't come out of the business either so it's gotta come outta someone's pocket.
She couldve gave her discount atleast or told her she can come do her hair free in her free time. To avoid mixing business n personal life?
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2020
psalmuelwater:

The puna the girl is giving is not a form of appreciation? Abi it's her duty to give the guy sex too? This is 2020. Wake up. That girl is damn wise.
What's the assurance that guy will marry her if she starts making hair for free for all his ancestors?
In the past women have washed clothes, cooked, clean, gave sex and were still dumped.
You are a simp

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by luvyaself95(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2020
christabell18:
The boy and the girl are both at fault...
The girl's fault: business is business.there is no family in business.this is because once the business liquidates due to eye service thing,the same family you did eye rendered eye service to will mock and blame you till you die..the only mistake she made was not to discount the boyfriend's mom. And I love the way she handled the guy during the conversation.she didn't insult him but the guy was so foolish to have insulted her. That's immature and arrogant of the guy.

The boy's fault: No matter what, that doesn't call for insults.tge highest he couldn't have done of he felt disappointed was to tell her what's in his mind and if he isn't pleased with the girl's reaction after that,then end it there.walk away like a responsible guy.you could have as well told all your family members to come make their hairdo for free all because you fund her.And to top it all,you had a count of all you did for her,let's thank God for what he does for us then.
God is even trying for providing for the whole world.you are only providing for one person and you want to die there.ypu are the ill-mannered person here. And with due respect, the mother shouldn't have told the son what happened,instead,call the girl to order. She might not know it's wrong to collect the full money but discount.But the question is ,does the mother even want to pay at all?.I'd say the mother is inconsiderate if she doesn't wanna pay at all,and actually,that's what the story is depicting.

Conclusion....gurl,I'd advice you to be easy on money,you aren't totally wrong,you should have collected the money and returned some to her immediately.
Boy,you need to control yourself.think before you act.you're a man or going to be one someday.
Mum,don't try to be a relationship breaker,try to mend,and it it doesn't seem to be working, then break.
I rest my case

For your mind now you have say what is right undecided
well am not surprised though is girls talk is y'all way of talking
grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You are a simp

Can you explain how him stating an observation is simping, una go dey use words anyhow.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by IgiveFreebies: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2020
In simple terms since it is business, don't start it with assistance money. Borrow your capital and pay back later that way it will be your business. Since the guy provided part of the capital he's entitled to the proceeds also.
The money the guy is giving to the girl and also using to buy her things is it not coming out of a business?
Wicked ingrates would always claim to be right

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
pcguru1:

Can you explain how him stating an observation is simping, una go dey use words anyhow.
Only a simp believes that sex is a repayment from a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Oh i didn't see that part, apologies you are very much indeed right.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2020
The phone she is using was bought by the same boyfriend.....

8 out of 10 phones used by ladies are bought by Men.....

Go and argue it with ur Eba turning stick.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Aregis: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2020
You ain't gonna be saying this shit if it were your mom though.... Africans with hypocritical judgements.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Leave the mumu. For first time sake, there us no way the mother would have gone into the shop, made her hair and stand up just like that without offering money.
The girl no dey make her for her fellow gfs. The mother might not be the one sef hu told the son. He might have asked knowing the kinda babe him get.

What is sex that they both dont enjoy? Can she subject herself to give him sex anytime he needs it without her own pleasure?
Niggaz go just dey talk like say girls no like sex.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Tillatalk: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Memberclub:
This fake chat is clearly written by the same person.
go do your own nah

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Aregis: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2020
[we have people like this shit nigga everywhere,]

Shut the Bleep up ,you don carry your mumu enter this thread again.Everything is not money money everytime you fool.
Like a said if she was wise she should have collected the money from her boyfriend not the mother on that spot .Not mix business with pleasure yen yen yen ..mouth like donkey

Try dey get sense .....[/quote]
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by rowland545(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
DaInferno:
she no charge her... na the mother ask how much?!
so u wanted the mother to just stand up and walk away....

I can relate to this guy my stupid gf is doing similar thing...when I go get her time the insult this guy give him babe nah small...although she is already use to my insult but the one I will give her next will be bigger than the one she is used too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? / Do I Look Like An Indian / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.