Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) (8878 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

some of you guys are funny, all this your pity pity talk and wife talk, everything is just manipulation strategy to always collect free stuff.

Thank God the man partly set up the business for the girl, so let's know who has been on a free diet all this while.
You keep typing but you dont make sense at all.

I want to ask you again, since you keep saying business business. What is the gain of the guy who contributed to the shop rent?

Can't you see the level of selfishness you have, all just because of his mother, you tagged him bringing his ancestors that the business will run dry.

Now she has collected it, I guess she can be independent without asking for bills.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by proclinician: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
The mistake people make in relationships is that most times what you feel or how you feel about your partner is not necessarily how they feel about you. This is just the problem here. The guy said the Lady should know about his intentions towards her, to wife her up perhaps but this guy is not sure about the intentions of the lady towards him. Business principles are important for continuity and because the lady's business is skills based and not based on buying and selling like in a profit based business, she will not stop getting customers if she does her "potential mother in-law" a free service or perhaps just charge her for materials only. But unfortunately however, she is not seeing the woman as such which is why they are having this problem. I remember a time my babe's brother was admitted in a hospital where I was working, I don't know what the guy was doing with electricity and the current tore his finger and the finger will be going under the knife for repairs and reconstruction. Before the surgery I went to the accounts and told her I'm taking the boy's bill in my next salary but nobody should know I did that. I did this because of how I feel about the lady and for the family too. However I cannot be sure how she feels about me and my family until circumstances presents and if she acts otherwise it is not wise for me to go and start troubles. The guy should have let this go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
proclinician:
The mistake people make in relationships is that most times what you feel or how you feel about your partner is not necessarily how they feel about you. This is just the problem here. The guy said the Lady should know about his intentions towards her, to wife her up perhaps but this guy is not sure about the intentions of the lady towards him. Business principles are important for continuity and because the lady's business is skills based and not based on buying and selling like in a profit based business, she will not stop getting customers if she does her "potential mother in-law" a free service or perhaps just charge her for materials only. But unfortunately however, she is not seeing the woman as such which is why they are having this problem. I remember a time my babe's brother was admitted in a hospital where I was working, I don't know what the guy was doing with electricity and the current tore his finger and the finger will be going under the knife for repairs and reconstruction. Before the surgery I went to the accounts and told her I'm taking the boy's bill in my next salary but nobody should know I did that. I did this because of how I feel about the lady and for the family too. However I cannot be sure how she feels about me and my family until circumstances presents and if she acts otherwise it is not wise for me to go and start troubles. The guy should have let this go.

I swear, she sees the guy differently. Maybe as a maga. Make d guy just wise up because she no go fit marry am.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
booscy:
If I were the guy, I wouldn't make noise about it.
I would have simply quietly and in unsuspecting manner withdrawn all the financial benefits she gets from me with immediate effect.

She is an ingrate.
A very greedy bastard
Business principles kill her there!

When everything is all about money to someone you relate with, FLEE with immediate effect from the person.
Entitlement mentality kill her there.

Why will she charge the mother of her biggest benefactor?

Even governments grant good and big investors tax waivers.

That's called principles of reciprocity

Anyway some people will choose to remain in wickedly parasitic relationships.

If it ain't symbiotic count me out.

Sharrup...if you don't know what to comment..
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by BBNaija2: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chioma caught Davido inside room with another girl!!!!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfvDBKQLSeo
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by psalmuelwater(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
James4bright:

You are quite dumb. All these simps won't keep their damn mouth shut.

You just spewed a whole lot of ignorance. So you are saying most early hardworking women were all dumped?

So men should prefer lazy girls because they won't get dumped? You are really not smart, you know.

If you were close to me, I'd definitely whoop your ass.

Something is consistent with all of you that have responded. I'm a simp to you for reasoning the way i did.

Yes I'm a fuvking simp.
Ladies should beware of guys like you.
Assume the stupid guy's business fails tomorrow, and her gf keeps doing free hair for everyone he sents there, will that lady be able to help?
Must the guy send his mother to her shop?
Can't he ask her to come make her hair at home?
The guy is a bossy and proud idiot.
He should have given her brother the phone for free too, and not mind the cost price.

One idiot above is talking about the services. Standing for hours is easy abi?
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by cooooooks(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fake.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by cooooooks(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fake chats upandan.

dominique:
I'm sure the mother went there to test the girl and in their minds, she failed. All these men and their families putting girlfriends through ridiculous tests most times end up in the hands to pretentious witches masquerading as saints. This one talks to his girlfriend as if he's doing her a favour by dating her, expecting her to worship him and his family. The ones that went to boyfriends house to work like housegirl still get dumped or treated as trash in marriage, doing eye service for a man and his family does not guarantee marriage or a happy one.

The chat is most likely fake by the way
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by davillian(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
She should have used the opportunity to give back
Or split the money Into 2 and give the mum half.....

I hate girls that don't give but wants to keep collecting

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by ogwuche4u(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
I like that final word 'Symbiotic'. Some Nigerian ladies are parasites. They are just like lice that knows nothing but sucking of blood. grin

booscy:
If I were the guy, I wouldn't make noise about it.
I would have simply quietly and in unsuspecting manner withdrawn all the financial benefits she gets from me with immediate effect.

She is an ingrate.
A very greedy bastard
Business principles kill her there!

When everything is all about money to someone you relate with, FLEE with immediate effect from the person.
Entitlement mentality kill her there.

Why will she charge the mother of her biggest benefactor?

Even governments grant good and big investors tax waivers.

That's called principles of reciprocity

Anyway some people will choose to remain in wickedly parasitic relationships.

If it ain't symbiotic count me out.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by davillian(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Godoverevery:
my fiancee also did something similar to me and she is regretting it big time.
Am a farmer so I always send her mom different foods stuff from my farms for free.
She got into rice business of recent and my mum needed 2bag of rice....I linked my mum to her but to my surprise she charge her full money (no discount) I was furious and confronted her.
She said no family in business and I told her your mum will not get anything from me henceforth. she thought I will change my mind but Is now 2 month without me sending anything to her.

She now begging me and i told her they will pay for the yams, potatoes,garri, eggs and chicken from now on.
No family in business.
Nice one no family in business
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Thank God the man partly set up the business for the girl, so let's know who has been on a free diet all this while.
You keep typing but you dont make sense at all.

I want to ask you again, since you keep saying business business. What is the gain of the guy who contributed to the shop rent?

Can't you see the level of selfishness you have, all just because of his mother, you tagged him bringing his ancestors that the business will run dry.

Now she has collected it, I guess she can be independent without asking for bills.

It never always make sense for people that see things in only black and white.

What is the gain of the girl too that contributed to the shop?

The guy is senseless for sending the mother to the shop when he knew it is a business while the mother is wicked for wanting free service all because the girl is dating her son.
Must people be kept hostage because of dating,
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by psalmuelwater(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
rexcharlie:
I've gone through ur posts on this thread and all I can say is that you are a low budget simp, u lack basic sense bro... No offence
Okay.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The guy is senseless for sending the mother to the shop when he knew it is a business while the mother is wicked for wanting free service all because the girl is dating her son.

Guy just hairdo. It us not come and worship my mom or give her money to cook.

You are asking what her gain is. Are you okay

Has she not been the one in charge of the shop so far? Stop contradicting yourself with all these lame excuses.
The bottom line is there is no future between them. The guy needs someone who is kind at heart and not in a relationship for selfish reasons. They both need to make sacrifices.

The guy go be like' one naira no dey comot for this one o, them no dey chop this one at all. Shylock.

You just dey insult the mama wey no fit even know say dem dey quarrel. The boy asked the mother and she said yes. So??
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
dominique:
I'm sure the mother went there to test the girl and in their minds, she failed. All these men and their families putting girlfriends through ridiculous tests most times end up in the hands to pretentious witches masquerading as saints. This one talks to his girlfriend as if he's doing her a favour by dating her, expecting her to worship him and his family. The ones that went to boyfriends house to work like housegirl still get dumped or treated as trash in marriage, doing eye service for a man and his family does not guarantee marriage or a happy one.

The chat is most likely fake by the way
for christ sake, what kind of entitlement mentality do u gals have, didn't u read the part that says the guy paid half of the capital use to start the business, he even take care of her bills...God i know say my babe de Bleep up sometimes, but i. grateful for giving me her, her type is too rare, thank God i will never meet someone like u, pukes!
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Men are naturally more generous than women

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by rabiudon: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Would she have collected money if it was her mother that came to make her hair?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Pat081: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Helping Nigerian girls is like wasting your money, they are very greedy, can you imagine such effontery?

he should have used that money to finance his mom business instead.
Go and take 2bottle of beer you like in your area and call me to come and pay bros but not all gals oooo some are good and some are bad
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Pat081: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Helping Nigerian girls is like wasting your money, they are very greedy, can you imagine such effontery?

he should have used that money to finance his mom business instead.
Go and take 2bottle of beer you like in your area and call me to come and pay bros but not all gals oooo some are good and some are bad....

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The girl also contributed to the shop, it is not like he did everything for her. She played her part too.

The guy knew she was running a business nothing stops the guy from telling her he will pay after.

What if every woman in the boys family comes for free hair, how will the business survive.

It is also similar to a girl running a subscription business or Pos business, so because the guy contributed some money to open the shop, then his mum can come whenever she feels like to subscribe for free or withdraw money for free without thinking about the survival of the business.

That is just wickedness

My dear, This is a first time, first appearance matters a lot.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by sammyyoung129(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
this is the entilement mentality most nigerians have

They want everything free because you are dating them

His intention of sending his mum to her shop is to get free service, in the mother mind she thinks she is testing their future daughter in law.

Since he knows she is running a business what stops him from telling her that he will pay her after.

thank god, she stopped nonsense before you know it all the female in his family will be coming for free business

in 3 months, business is already bankrupt

Business is business, there is no free launch in freetown

Nonsense imagine the guy was a barber and the girl brothers came to barb at his shop do you think he will collect money from them?
Talk more of the mother of the guy you love and claim to want to marry.. Business is business but there are boundaries

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Pat081: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Can u say this to ur mother?? So far the gal know that the woman is mother to her boyfriend dia is ntin dia if she do it for free and call her boyfriend to pay and do you want to tell me that she dnt use to do I will come back to pay
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wait o, I have just one question to ask.

If na her mumsy come do hair she for collect money from her?

It's obvious that girl is an ingrate. God please don't allow any Karashika come our way.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Lalami3232(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Those of you saying "NO FAMILY IN BUSINESS" , how many houses and cars una don buy with this una mentality? Hypocrites as everywhere!!!
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by sweetrace(f): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
this is the entilement mentality most nigerians have

They want everything free because you are dating them

His intention of sending his mum to her shop is to get free service, in the mother mind she thinks she is testing their future daughter in law.

Since he knows she is running a business what stops him from telling her that he will pay her after.

thank god, she stopped nonsense before you know it all the female in his family will be coming for free business

in 3 months, business is already bankrupt

Business is business, there is no free launch in freetown

Did you notice the part he wrote that he leaped her set up the business? Even if he did not, there’s nothing wrong with doing his mum’s hair free of charge.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by franklingud(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is a common sense situation here.

The guy paid half of the money for the shop. Now the girl owns the shop.

The guy's mother came to make hair in her future daughter in-law's salon.

It's her decision to make, whether to collect money from her future mother in-law or not.

But she made the wrong decision and collected money from the mother of the guy that foot almost all her bills. Including the shop opening.

She's simply a wicked Jezebel. Glutton and money hungry hoe. And ungrateful element indeed.

I hate nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Liposure: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Even though business is business, she should ve shown courtesy when it matters
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The girl also contributed to the shop, it is not like he did everything for her. She played her part too.

The guy knew she was running a business nothing stops the guy from telling her he will pay after.

What if every woman in the boys family comes for free hair, how will the business survive.

It is also similar to a girl running a subscription business or Pos business, so because the guy contributed some money to open the shop, then his mum can come whenever she feels like to subscribe for free or withdraw money for free without thinking about the survival of the business.

That is just wickedness

honestly you are dumbness lady here..... despite a lady like make it things clear to you ....you still this dumb to understand.
see the primary school questions you are asking
wat if every woman in the boy family come to her shop how old are you.
if you are my wife/gf and my mum comes to shop to make are hair, you collect money from her non of your family will get a dime from me..not even tfare when they come visiting.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nzenweaku: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
He should have asked her not to collect money. It's a simple instruction.
egopersonified:
He should have discussed this with her before sending his mum since he knows she doesn't play with her money. She also shouldn't have collected money on her first visit but collected on subsequent sections. Someone raising half of your capital is no joke. It should have being a thank you for your help while subtly telling him payment would be made on others visits. Last last, the spirit of gratitude is very hard to imbibe.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by jimmychang: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not the cause of your ranging emotions and mental illness.

It is not ranging it is RAGING
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
psalmuelwater:

The puna the girl is giving is not a form of appreciation? Abi it's her duty to give the guy sex too? This is 2020 Wake up. That girl is damn wise.
What's the assurance that guy will marry her if she starts making hair for free for all his ancestors?
In the past women have washed clothes, cooked, clean, gave sex and were still dumped.
I wanted to say you're very stupid and daft but I will not..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? / Do I Look Like An Indian / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.