Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille (56198 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Aksnoopy: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
appologize to a hoe that had Bleep wth 5 of his guys while he was busy recording in studio? u must be mad
How can he apologise to the hoe? Since it's a press conference, the apology is mean't for his fans and the public. It goes thus; " I apologise to my fans and the general public for my behaviour and temperament which lead me to hitting my gf(hoe). I have already reached out to her and I have promised to take care of her medical bills.".......
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by dominique(f): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

Na today husband and wife dey fight ni? Abi what's with the pretentious question? undecided
Abi you aren't in Africa.

So husbands have the rights to beat up their wives?
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Continue you hear. Until the day you beat the wrong man's sister or daughter. I hope this Jackie Chan you are forming when it comes to beating women will not leave you like the coward you are when she brings her brothers to face you.

Oloriburuku ni ee
if na u be her brother, i go make sure say i tie you down and hire homos from codedtuns to Bleep your yansh

5 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
yes i heard it. she bleeped them in her ass and pussy and they came inside and she wathed it dripped down like
yes she is a whooore

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Xixtie(f): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
dominique:

So husbands have the rights to beat up their wives?
To each is own, I don't have time typing what you obviously want to read. I don't do things for the media.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
no mind davido, he wan Bleep the girl that is if he never Bleep am sef. its like them terminating cris brown contract because he beat up rihanna then. nigerians are annoying. the news is that this hoe was gang banged by 5 guys while liil frosh was busy recording , dude found out and she still acted like she did nothing, na there the casala start. but no one is checking that
You have no idea how much business Chis Brown lost from that Rihanna incident so stop talking rubbish. He was blacklisted from the music industry for years after that saga with powerful people in the industry like Jay z pulling strings to teach him a lesson. He lost many endorsement deals even after a public apology. He also wen't to jail and did community service for 2 months after that if you don't know. It took him a long time to rebuild his career. Lil Frosh hasn't seen nothing yet.

Davido has every right to do what he did. He is more than just a musician, he is a business man and the head of a company. Like in any other industry, if any of your employees does something that reflects poorly on your company's image or could affect your future revenue, the right thing to do is to fire them immediately. There is no sentiments in business. Next time the foolish boy would learn how to comport himself like a professional and someone who has a career to protect.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ekestic1976(f): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

Your brain has little space for brain same with every other person that reasons shallowly like you. The said girlfriend didn't ruin the career he didn't even have to start with. All womanbeaters are animals and they belong to the bin, same with every apologist of theirs.
Only a demented bag of lad would blame the said girlfriend for whatever woe that has befallen him and shall befall him.
One by one, you people would go down.

Learn to READ between the lines, Bros. You and this guy are essentially saying the same thing, but you took his thought literally!
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Liposure: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
no mind davido, he wan Bleep the girl that is if he never Bleep am sef. its like them terminating cris brown contract because he beat up rihanna then. nigerians are annoying. the news is that this hoe was gang banged by 5 guys while liil frosh was busy recording , dude found out and she still acted like she did nothing, na there the casala start. but no one is checking that
ee hee
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Emmypure: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingthreat:

Look at this cum-drinker. You're obviously a lesser man that is why your wife doesn't listen to you and won't cook for your guests.

shey na that useless simp when be talk say him no free cook for him visitors be this?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by mayorkent(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
See how woman just end this guy career , every thing way I'm don work for ..not to talk of the legal troubles pending . Leave woman focus on your life them be better distractions any how way you wan reason am ,na you day on the loosing end .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
if na u be her brother, i go make sure say i tie you down and hire homos from codedtuns to Bleep your yansh
Lol why am I even arguing with someone that calls himself SATANNIST? it's obvious your'e a degenerate with no moral compass at all. I Hope your sister, mother and all other women in your life also get beaten up by thugs like you.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by kingthreat(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Emmypure:

shey na that useless simp when be talk say him no free cook for him visitors be this?

Na him ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
I hope it’s not a lawyer that typed that notice. I’ve noticed that people keep mistaking the word ‘sever’ for ‘severe’.

I just thought I should point this out

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by shedomains: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You sound pained.. Have you investigated to check what happened that made the dude treat her that way? I believe that guy won't just hurt her that way without a reason.. Na only wen men beat woman we dey hear. You will never hear it when women hit men,except for those that just go straight to killing their husbands with knives...
no one has any reason to raise hand on another,we are all adults .if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen.he should have taken a walk if he couldnt stand her excesses.now see how his lack of self control has cause him his breakthrough.just cant get it how you look at an adult and strike,damage men every where. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Emmypure: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
WalkerMichael:

he allowed a girl finish his career
his career is not finished, bad Belle its a turning point in his career

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Gerrard59(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:

Well, he has beaten her and lost his contract. Tomorrow, she will still be fvcked by even 10 men. What would he do? You folks should know that the only time you have with a lady is when she's with you. The moment she isn't with you, she's not yours anymore. It's not like he is married to her sef.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Emmypure: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingthreat:

Look at this cum-drinker. You're obviously a lesser man that is why your wife doesn't listen to you and won't cook for your guests.

shey na that useless simp when be talk say him wife no gree cook for him visitors be this?

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Risingsunn: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is not the end, j believe he will soon be arrested and charged to court. Jail time loading. They will soon use him to do example
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by livinbygrace: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

Your brain has little space for brain same with every other person that reasons shallowly like you. The said girlfriend didn't ruin the career he didn't even have to start with. All womanbeaters are animals and they belong to the bin, same with every apologist of theirs.
Only a demented bag of lad would blame the said girlfriend for whatever woe that has befallen him and shall befall him.

Forget this nonsense you just spewed,yes i do not support hitting any woman,but some of you are nothing but devil incarnate.If you never encounter woman"s fraustration, emotional or physical humiliation,you wont understand.Guys stay away for these jezebel,they have nothing to offer than to fall men and move to the next unfortunate ones.Fear Women!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by harbdullartyf(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
This guy really fall my hand cryThis guy really fall my hand
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wuuworld:
Never you hit a woman.
Never!!!!
It's very wrong of any man to do that no matter her offence.
u get sense atall

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Lol why am I even arguing with someone that calls himself SATANNIST? it's obvious your'e a degenerate with no moral compass at all. I Hope your sister, mother and all other women in your life also get beaten up by thugs like you.
if my sister, mother and all wmen in my family behave like cheap olosho like your mother that fuckks any preek her smelling toto can get, may they get beaten like your mother

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by darfay: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

I only came online to like this comment. Why nairaland promotes needless misogyny is beyond my reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Uzomacharles: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Una two, plus all the people wey like that una mumu comments no get sense!

I hate insult
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
taiwo92:

I support you sis. Why will u beat a woman in the first place? I have mother n two sisters which I don't joke with at all. I will treat my wife the same way I will treat them.
untill wen ur wife go fck another man u go understand

5 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

I hate insult

Oya no vex.

Try to do better with your comment next time.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Oshowfreetv: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davido Reacted To His Boy Lil Frosh @rrest Over D0mestic Vi0lence On His Girlfriend!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZirE1a5MByw

#davido #FEM #DavidoFem #lilfrosh
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Dalil8: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gerrard59:

Well, he has beaten her and lost his contract. Tomorrow, she will still be fvcked by even 10 men. What would he do? You folks should know that the only time you have with a lady is when she's with you. The moment she isn't with you, she's not yours anymore. It's not like he is married to her sef.

Goes both ways.

He can get as many hoes as he wishes to.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Ramaa(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
I WILL NEVER PUT MY HAND ON WOMAN......BUT IF A WOMAN PUT HER HANDS ON ME I WILL SEND HER TO THE GRAVE.....I SWEAR......

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Emmypure: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
Look at the young small boy. If anyone of my female friends suffers something like this and I get to find out, I'll organize boys to treat his Bleep up and worse still, if it's my sister, I'll kill him!

To think the lady's brother kept urging her to return back to this kid speaks volume of how evil and hateful he is of his sister.

oga shut up, when real men are talking u better keep quiet, because u are the chief of simphood, you that can't control ur home, every small thing u come online and start wailing asking people for advice.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Uzomacharles: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Oya no vex.
Oya make me happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.