Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Grains Business (personal experienced) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grains Business (personal experienced) (20531 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Grains Business And Profit Analysis / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Nnannapat(m): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

This isn’t my topic but let me help out, but if you understand Maiduguri bag u will understand this price’s oloyin is 30k a bag and olotu is thirty three a bag
Can I have your WhatsApp contact, I have a truck that I am want to put into use, I want to start agro produce distribution.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2021
sayso:
. No i don't understand. Not either my thread. A little mathematical, what is the ratio of maiduguri bag to 100kg bag?

Watch this video on our Ig it’s explains beans business https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP4YhUxHuy0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Nnannapat:
Can I have your WhatsApp contact, I have a truck that I am want to put into use, I want to start agro produce distribution.

Zero eight one three four Seven zero zero seven zero five
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by sayso: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

Watch this video on our Ig it’s explains beans business https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP4YhUxHuy0/?utm_medium=copy_link
.thanks but very conservative I might add. I do not have an android phone. Will try and watch that.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Nnannapat(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

Zero eight one three four Seven zero zero seven zero five
OK bro
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Oya, another trip to adamawa state, I will update the price of grains by God grace when I get there
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Teetee777:
Oya, another trip to adamawa state, I will update the price of grains by God grace when I get there

Op you are wastingoney traveling anyhow, if you need grains, travel to North East, because the insecurity most people aren't coming to their markets and this has driven the food items price down!!!! Nd made people to visit other states making their own go up. Go Numan for Admamawa you go see corn run or Mutun Biyu or Tundun Hatsi for Gombe or Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by shariff84: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

Op you are wastingoney traveling anyhow, if you need grains, travel to North East, because the insecurity most people aren't coming to their markets and this has driven the food items price down!!!! Nd made people to visit other states making their own go up. Go Numan for Admamawa you go see corn run or Mutun Biyu or Tundun Hatsi for Gombe or Zamfara
he is not wasting money,he has just started the business of buying from the northeast and I swear even me iam learning alot from him.No matter how goods are cheaper In maiduguri,I willnot advice him to visit maiduguri.Numan is in adamawa state but if you are going to taraba from gombe,you most pass through it.In a nutshell,no knowledge is wasted and traveling is also part of knowledge.I may even joing him go in his next trip.

9 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by cayorday89(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Teetee777:

Yes, very good business but I will advice to start in December that's harvest time.
Garri 50 Congos is 20k, while 100 congo 40k
I don't know about red oil
Which part in South west is the garri been sold?
Help list the states and villages...
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
cayorday89:

Which part in South west is the garri been sold?
Help list the states and villages...
Ilora, in Oyo state (grade b)

Oyo town (grade c), and

Iwo, osun state (grade a), all stone free except Oyo town garri

3 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Teetee777:

Oyo town (grade c), and

What of Olodo?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by cayorday89(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Teetee777:
Oyo town (grade c), and
Thanks sir for the update, will get in touch in due time...
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:15am On Jun 22, 2021
IamAsiri:

What of Olodo?
Oloodo don't have garri, Ibadan generally don't have garri except they bought it from those three places I mentioned
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2021
shariff84:
he is not wasting money,he has just started the business of buying from the northeast and I swear even me iam learning alot from him.No matter how goods are cheaper In maiduguri,I willnot advice him to visit maiduguri.Numan is in adamawa state but if you are going to taraba from gombe,you most pass through it.In a nutshell,no knowledge is wasted and traveling is also part of knowledge.I may even joing him go in his next trip.
I wanted not responding to you but let me just do before you say I dey fear you. He might not be wasting money but I want to ask you a simple question how many times have you sent @op money or airport to support his ministry since you are learning from him. Trying to mention name of where I have already mentioned ans their location sounds a bit childish, like you are trying to impress me. No knowledge is a waste yes that important, also know that time matters. If @op has ever experienced any Boko haram attacks that makes him to stay in a place for three day, am sure he will know that buy your produce and move is the best approach. In conclusion stop sounding as if you care about op or the person where in reality you just want to prey on him, or make him.do the hard work will you sit and reap him. Op be wise, me as a tourist is saying you should be care let all this comments and calls you are receiving now and free consultation you are doing for people that is making you feel like a God now not push you into trying to impress, I tell you, we all passed through that phase, if you bill them now, they will stop calling, it's your time and life, maximize it. Before you drag check out my jobs. I speak from experience not just because the internet is there

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by matthew080: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Hen hen so money dey for this business like this shocked
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by matthew080: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2021
But I think I prefer tomatoes biz than this,
Buy tomatoes and sell on arrival to lag without delay,
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by shariff84: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
matthew080:
tomotoes it's perishable goods,it used to bring money but it's highly risky,grain is better than tomotoes and fresh pepper.i have friend that lost almost 3million in that business last year.do you know how?.he load full one truck of mitsubishi canter, unluckily for him,the truck spoil on the road for 2days! And all the goods spoiled.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by maisauki: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
matthew080:
I also deal in tomatoes but based in Katsina
You can beepe on
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Presently in the market at adamawa state
Price updates

1. Oloyin beans (Banjaras)

2. Big bag of Banjaras

3. Small bag of bangara

Mudu for big bag:
32 tiers,

51 to 52 congo of 10 cups of tin milk,

20 painter

Price: 49k

Note: price is not stable, the price of this week will not be the same price in next week o

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2021
1. Yellow maize

2. Big bag of maize

3. White maize

Mudu for big bag: 50 tiers

80 congo of 10 cups of tin milk,

32 painter

125kg

Price: 27k

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by matthew080: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
But Wait oo
After buying all of this food stuff how will u get whom to transport it to ibadan for u at that 1or 1.5k prize u said,or are there people u deals with that in every market?
Thanks
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
matthew080:
But Wait oo
After buying all of this food stuff how will u get whom to transport it to ibadan for u at that 1or 1.5k prize u said,or are there people u deals with that in every market?
Thanks
From this market there is direct truck to Ibadan per bag is 2k, loading, ticket, security 200 per bag
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
1. Paddy rice

Mudu for big bag:
32 tiers,

20 painter

Price: 20k

2. Kampala groundnut

3. Groundnut

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pic 1. 35k

Pic 2. 27k

Pic 3. 28k

Pic 4. 30k

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Teetee777:
1. Paddy rice

Mudu for big bag:
32 tiers,

20 painter

Price: 20k

2. Kampala groundnut

3. Groundnut

You didn't state the price of the groundnut.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by gifted21(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Teetee777:
Presently in the market at adamawa state
Price updates

1. Oloyin beans (Banjaras)

2. Big bag of Banjaras

3. Small bag of bangara

Mudu for big bag:
32 tiers,

20 painter

Price: 49k

Note: price is not stable, the price of this week will not be the same price in next week o
Pls where are u in Adamawa, somebody bought that yellow corn 125kg for me in michika but says boko boys are there now
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
gifted21:

Pls where are u in Adamawa, somebody bought that yellow corn 125kg for me in michika but says boko boys are there now
That area is one of Boko Haram territories, even here in mubi there is curfew o, no movement from 7pm . Michika is after mubi local government

3 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by legendsergio(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Teetee777:

That area is one of Boko Haram territories, even here in mubi there is curfew o, no movement from 7pm . Michika is after mubi local government

OP please when next are you coming to Taraba, I'm currently serving in Taraba and I'm saving up allawee to start this grain business after POP.

I would love to meet you in Taraba next time you come.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:16am On Jun 24, 2021
For all my research so far, I have come to the conclusion that the North East is the largest city in Nigeria producing brown beans despite all the challenges that lie ahead.

Let's not deceive ourselves, nothing is expensive in the north east, despite all the challenges the north east is facing now, other states are coming to the north east to buy goods, but it is for the fearless people because there are various insecurities in the state

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Adek65: 4:14am On Jun 24, 2021
How can one get all this in oyo town safely and easily,can you be of help boss? I would love to venture in to this business but transportation issues is giving me big concern
Teetee777:

From this market there is direct truck to Ibadan per bag is 2k, loading, ticket, security 200 per bag
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by sayso: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Teetee777:

I started from 3 bags but now more than 10bags from the market. I can't source for the grains at the same market, for example,

in Niger state, their drum beans, red sorghurm, egusi, rice are cheaper in their market,

while in Yobe state,their white beans are cheaper

also, taraba state, their maize and soya beans white sorghurm are cheaper

while Adamawa and Maiduguri has cheapest oloyin beans, maize etc
do you have idea about pop corn maize seed and where to get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker / Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Nigeria Generates $35 Million From Hibiscus (zobo) Export In 9 Months- NAQS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.