Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] (8613 Views)

Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] / I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by LegendAnselm: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

I noticed people don't really understand what being in control is. It's not about forming big man or subjecting women to slavery. It's about doing whatever you can do as long as you like it and you're not impressing anyone while NEVER letting anyone dictate for you or take you for granted for your kindness.
had i know it's not the right ansa, , what about the airtime... i dnt need 1k airtime...just #50 airtime am okay...
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
My haters and fans have been requesting I create a food thread. I didn't want to do it, but you know, a lot of people are depressed at home and want who to vent their frustrations on, so I have decided to be their punching bag to ease their stress.

While I was done eating this afternoon, I decided to take a blurry picture of the rubbish I ate. It's beans with plantain, garri with milk and groundnut, and catfish peppersoup.

This evening, two female friends are coming to fry chicken. They'll be the ones to kíll the innocent fowl. If my haters or fans want to know how it went down, let me know.

Oh, those two girls are endowed and beautiful. If you want them, let me know too. Please, only serious men who are ready to settle down.

What you are is not rubbish, I know people who can't even afford food like this... So be thankful for everything that comes your way smiley
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Holumhidey(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess reason me na
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by FlamieB(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Ladies, I need your suggestion. Should I buy the fowl myself or wait till they come and send them to go buy it? Best answer gets 1k card.

Your threads are always tempting to click on. lol

You really know how to get viewers.

Let them buy and also allow those guys in the market to kill it for you to avoid messing up your apartment
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by theparagon(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
wetin be dis 1 na
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by theophilusj31(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
mtcheeew always looking for attention,I think your problem is low self esteem,you have inferiority complex and you come here ranting looking for validation from people,to ease yourself from your esteem issues

2 Likes

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Tony142: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Ladies, I need your suggestion. Should I buy the fowl myself or wait till they come and send them to go buy it? Best answer gets 1k card.

Boss u dey try o, I no fit allow woman when i never marry to cook for me o, make dem no come give me love portion chop cheesy

As the womanologist u are, I am 100% sure those ladies love u and they can do anything to make u love them back, boss be careful o cool

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by classicshantel(f): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
FlamieB:

Your threads are always tempting to click on. lol

You really know how to get viewers.

Let them buy and also allow those guys in the market to kill it for you to avoid messing up your apartment

I love killing animals myself. I know animal activists will hate me for that.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
I have bought it. Soon to be slaughtered and fried.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
People here are exploiting buyers. Ordinary fowl is 5.5k. Christmas never reach self.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
I have bought it. Soon to be slaughtered and fried.
Killing that innocent animal is not good ooo grin, what have it done to you? cheesy...
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by CallMeAthena(f): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
People here are exploiting buyers. Ordinary fowl is 5.5k. Christmas never reach self.
It's Xmas season already.Did u even price it?
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Killing that innocent animal is not good ooo grin, what have it done to you? cheesy...
Just cook it alive, and eat it alive cheesy, you don't have to kill it grin
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by FlamieB(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

That's weird as fvck

I dey eye the 1k card. It'll be very useful
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by James4bright(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Pictures would be nice.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by bethel13593: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
gee i got the excellence italian...
wait untill they came before u buy the waterfowl. it makes u remain in overpower
just relaxed and feel hey
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by shegunmessi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

grin
@OP shut up jhoor
How can two different girls visit u and u won't have anything with then �
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

It's even chaep
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Las Las, ilegendd, how did everything went?
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
LegendAnselm:
had i know it's not the right ansa, , what about the airtime... i dnt need 1k airtime...just #50 airtime am okay...

Drop your phone number and network
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
chizzypresh:

Madam the madam. Madam iLegend is about to share card. Me I go drop my number too o! cheesy I won't let this blessing pass me by.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by chybuzky(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:
grin

Don't mind iLegendd he go still knack
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
chybuzky:

Don't mind iLegendd he go still knack

You wish. You think I'm a dog?
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Madam the madam. Madam iLegend is about to share card. Me I go drop my number too o! cheesy I won't let this blessing pass me by.

Lol...you na boss
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by LegendAnselm: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
chizzypresh:

sorry dear u may not be what u pretend to be
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
chizzypresh:

Lol...you na boss
You na madam. So, bless me.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
You na madam. So, bless me.

It's the other way round
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
chizzypresh:

It's the other way round

The other way round? Hmm. That line sounds naughty to me. Anything "round" count me in.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by chybuzky(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin
iLegendd:

You wish. You think I'm a dog?
grin
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

The other way round? Hmm. That line sounds naughty to me. Anything "round" count me in.

lipsrsealed
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
chizzypresh:

lipsrsealed
Madam do something na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.