Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! (703 Views)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by Allsingles: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
I have been in a relationship for 2 years now and the first year was good but the second years was really bed in the scene that my boyfriend best friend tried to be sleep with me but I refused him and I threatened to tell my guy , then he begged me, he even knelt down begging me that it was a mistake that he didn't mean to get carried away, only to go at my back and tell my guy I seduced him infact ehh It took God's intervention to make things right again but things were never the same again.. last year December I got pregnant for him, he shouted at me and insulted me that am loose to get pregnant at a time like that, so because of the emotional trumer, I had a miscarriage then fast forward to now , I found out am pregnant again and I told him he clearly told me that he is not the one responsible . I thought it was a joke I told him to be serious he told me that being pregnant is the least I could come up with , he acted so cold and inhumane to me , that's pure wickedness .. meanwhile the person is not an illiterate but a graduate that with so much knowledge... I told him that let's break up ... because it's clear that he doesn't love me am in so much pains right now , I don't know what to do, this is the same person I can do anything for , I loved him selflessly, I loved his family as my own... Because they know me... I just can't understand why he will keep doing this to me yet he claims he loves me... Am done with it...
Pls house I need ur advise.
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by Oluromantic: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Your monicker diverted my attention to your signature and I realized there's no need to respond to your cooked up story. However your English expression is like a bicycle rider faced with a situation of high speed trailers before and behind him in a narrow path.
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by Madibah(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
I don't even know where to start from
Should I start from here
No let me start from here

I feel you're guilty or mistaken somewhere or somehow
You've been in a relationship for years without knowing someone fully, in a sense that you have not seen some odd behavior he might have put on along the line
Or you've seen it or you just ignored..

When building a relationship they are a lot of stuff you should Take note
You have to be sensitive

And lastly you ain't even married and you having sex like Mia khalifa nawa o
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
You couldn't read the handwriting on the wall.Your first pregnancy was enough to know what kind of person he is.
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by Maxi112: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Your man isn't ready for any responsibility yet. The choice is yours to make between keeping it and getting rid of it.
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by Joshmodest(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'm not trying to be a guy man here but you two were dating, your graduate boyfriend had a plan for his life , which you are trying to interrupt ....
Not everyone wants a child when they can't give him/her the best in life , before someone starts telling me -- if he was not ready why did he have sex , what they had was sex , if babies were the end product of sex as you make it seem, myself and a lot of my guys would have about 3 million kids by now as a girl you should be smart to know that the guy isn't ready for children and do your own part , so you don't end up with a round circle ....
Maybe I'm harsh , but I wouldn't blame the guy much !!

1 Like

Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by AmazingELixir: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
undecided

Help on what ground exactly..were we there when you were spreading legs like evening newspaper..
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by luv2rolly(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Maybe he is certain he is impotent!
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sorry, from the experience of the second year (earlier). I think you should've know about him already.
He doesn't want to take responsibility for the child after getting laid, are you sure he even see a future with you or just another girl to satisfy his urge (coded manner under the brand called relationship)
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by SavageResponse(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
luv2rolly:
Maybe he is certain he is impotent!

You have a point there
Re: My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'm Not Really Sure Dis Story Is True. If At All It's True, U Should Blame Urself Of Being Foolish & Careless. Someone Got U Pregnant D 1st Time, He Rejected It & In D Process U Lost It & U Were Foolish & Careless Enough To Allow It To Happen Again. So U Can See Dat U Brought Misery Upon Urself.

(1) (Reply)

Who Taught You How To Toast? / Lola Is Death But Is Still Communicating With Emeka Her Boy Friend / Watch Nollywood Actress Onyii Alex Shaking What Mama Gave Her As She Features In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.