Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things (75706 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by ozilo1chance(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=humilitypays post=94767889]Rule Number 1: don't listen to what a lady or girl says she will do or what she says she likes, just pay attention to what she does and what other girls have been doing.

A lady will say my love is not for sale, the way to my heart is romantic stuffs, and one foolish boy takes her serious and go buying her flowers and roses, but she won't respond but one abroad based guy just send her western union of just $100 and before he returns back, the girl is already warming up her pussy and already at MM2 waiting for the Yankee boi to get off the plane so she can scatter his head while Mr Romantic keep rehearsing how to sing Shaggy and Craig David's love songs to impress already fvcked pussy shocked cheesy

Money, financial success and fame are the only sure ways to get any woman in the world, other methods are just extra and mostly trial and error.....works on some and don't work on most.

But money, fame work on all women, argue with your keyboard, the world knows the truth, stop pretending, stand for what you are wink

I kinda agree with you although this applies mostly to women from this part of the world.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by ozilo1chance(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol, you used your hands to check Romance category and you're shocked to see this

Very hypocritical grin

I don't visit romance section. Saw it on front page. Anyway you have said it all.

We now know where you belong.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by klenton(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Op's topic is about collecting number, not dating!!!... Abeg, don't derail this 'fine' thread! grin tongue

so the op collects number as a hobby? or are they sourvenir
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That was back in 2016, I had someone that knows alot of female undergraduates who hustle you know for cash, so the guy pimped sum girls to us(me and my friends), he's the one getting us girls on a low key, not anyhow girls o

clean girls, u will never know they are into such stuff, cuz they do it low-key and looks hella responsible, even some of them are from private schools too

interesting

And like how much do you guys pay like for a night and the rest?
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by BluntNigerian: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
NnamdiN:
Just show her this and she'll give you the number herself angry
That was Nengi’s voice inside that room..
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Angelfrost(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
klenton:

so the op collects number as a hobby? or are they sourvenir

Lol... You go help me ask am o!!! grin grin grin
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Useless thread
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Rawhumper(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Its true women may differ in their response to
toasting but the common that trips them is
nothing but a confident, neat guy with a good
dress code. And then ability to be flirty, it is
very crucial that a guy knows how to go flirty
no matter who the lady is, even if she is a
virgin but dont overdo it but apply it in a
subtle way.
It unconsciously ignites the sexual hormones
of the lady, thats why most times, it doesnt
take long it happens.

Am going mad and still a single guy, because of the numerous
numbers i get from ladies, online and offline.
I have met several nairaland ladies, still
meeting more and on facebook i have nothing
less than 10 to 15girls scattered in the country
and in my state am about to meet, 3 are just
100bucks t/f from where i stay.

Its not a big deal to me, when you underate
sex, you get more of it.

Note: When flirting with a lady, never apologise if she seems to pick offense, rather politely tell her you just expressed yourself and stop! If you said the right words...i bet you she will be yours, with time.
Ladies love bold and romantic guys, thats why most of them having sex based on physical level.

quote author=nwaezeemmanuel post=94740975]That is all i can pour out from my head at the moment.

I am guilty of most of the points i highlighted and learnt with time.

If you're a guy, focus on getting to know her - this applies to anybody.

Stressing on getting a phone number or knowing where she lives are secondary.[/quote]
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Bakin3(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Okay.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by ozilo1chance(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
humilitypays:
financial success and fame are the only guaranteed way to get any woman anywhere in the world.

Every other method is just by chance.

All women, I repeat all women crave for good life without stress and that good life without stress is what a successful man with money guarantees her, which is why all women fall for successful men, including the rich women and women from rich family backgrounds.

Don't be deceived, womens love cost a thing, Jennifer Lopez lied to the world when she sang my love don't cost a thing but she went to insure her buttocks with $1million back then so that no broke guys will near her, what an irony cheesy

OP, I think think there is Sense and truth in what this man said but the problem is sadly not every guy will be a billionaire and be famous at the same time......It is in this scenario that I agree with the OP

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Veezy4u(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
what a useless thread. Real men walk up to a lady and get what they want cool don't tell me you are related to bbn ozocheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
cerpvad:
Why not ignore the long story if e dey pain you for eye?

Hahahaha, my guy calm down ooo,
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by krozay(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oblitz:
Just ask for her account number grin
Weldone Mr Macaroni.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by ArcGibson(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Chase success.
Chase dreams.
Chase visions.
Chase goals.

Stop chasing woman or ladies or girls

If you chase the aforementioned, those HOES will start chasing you.

To me girls are burden, they will kill your dreams.

After then you will come regret.

If konji dey wire you, get HOElosho, and use protective

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Rawhumper(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
I have many numbers that i dont store it with
their real names to avoid mix up and
confusions.

Most girls i have had sex with, i forgot their
names, the smart ones on several occassions
have asked me to tell them their names, it
shows them that am not the type that overrate
women but deep down inside of them, they
love it and still hang around.

Some girls give numbers to save themselves more pesterig from
the guy and they dont respond to the guy, some give wrong number too.

Recently, i saw a girl of about 17, busty and with portable hips, after i called her and some talks, she gave me a number.
After i called the number, it wasnt hers , i later met the lady who has the number, to be honest this one is 19 and more beautiful and her main assest is her back.
It turned out the 17year old girl hooked me up with her cousin
because i told this 19year old what happened after she asked me
how i got het number, i told her the truth, it turned out it was her
cousin.

Without wasting time i have already tongue kissed her, it remains
the main show because there is no time.

quote author=nwaezeemmanuel post=94771782]Would work on that, thanks!

[/quote]
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Number wey we dey collect daily.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Happy2020: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Money for Pussy is the order of the day in Nigeria. Most women will fling their legs open if you show them some $$ or even look like you may have something.
Girls throw themselves all over my cousin because he has a new iPhone. Imagine that
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Captaincee(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
benzene00:
The way all you blockheads worship pússy these days eh!
hahaha
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Joshmanuel10(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hi can I have your number??
Nooo
Bye
No time

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Joshmanuel10(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Happy2020:
Money for Pussy is the order of the day in Nigeria. Most women will fling their legs open if you show them some $$ or even look like you may have something.
Girls throw themselves all over my cousin because he has a new iPhone. Imagine that
Some if u have a car wink
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
purples25:

Hmm.

Thinking about the many dangers a man faces daily. All the insults and rejection from women. All the ones that come and eat your money........

Wont you people make moves to protect yourselves? A lot of you follow strange women who end up eating from you and walking away. A man should not say because he is a man he will live recklessly. Protect yourselves, observe these women you go to. Don't go to strange women. Women that will just be sending you and you will be buying up and down for months and years like fools. Sometimes, you guys will just be so eager to sleep with a new girl. When her bottom smells like fish, you will start to complain. But you were willing to stick your things into strange women!

Then you come here with a vengeance. Go with girls who will not say bring this and that. Go with girls that your finances van handle or you people have future plans and she has agreed to live within reasonable means. Not a girl that you want to just be sleeping with, no plan, yet, no gain for her. Have an arangement that will treat both of you like human beings.

If you live wild, you see wild. Think of yourself and protect yourself before going after girls.

Fin.
I dont think there are any reasonable mature man that goes after strange women without first observing her though.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by unity004(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
306 grin
NnamdiN:
Just show her this and she'll give you the number herself angry

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by ArcGibson(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
womenareapes:
but what do you want a woman's number for? why not think on how to make millions of dollars!

is your purpose in life to collect women's number (black women for that matter)?

don't you have family to care for.?

Black woman for that matter grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Skmoda360(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
NnamdiN:
works for me all the time plus I fine die grin
Fine no dey work every time.....make I just keep quite..
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by krownie: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

And you think , with car's key every girl will give u number? You guys the way you think sha, I and so many of my friends ride our own cars, it ranges from small to flashy cars , we do go to joint to drink, yet not all girls look our side if we exist, my friend a medical doctor and handsome tall man, he has the same orientation you had, so many time in my present girls refused to response to him not to talk of given him numbers.

Whenever they turn him down, he would be ashamed and resulted to name calling, .......blablabla, "person I want manage before she dey do Sakara".

my man that was supposed to be a joke, confidence really matters.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by ozilo1chance(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
ecomalchemist:

You don't even need all of this.

You just need to be confident and humorous, smell good and have small change.

Intorduce yourself and be knowledgeable about world happenings.

She'd be yours in no time.

Don't form anything, her papa no get motor, house..abi no be this same naija we dey ?

I like this
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by NnamdiN: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Skmoda360:

Fine no dey work every time.....make I just keep quite..
bank akant swell small? grin grin[left]
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by stanisbaratheon: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
cerpvad:
I have a code that I used to get number instantly from girls. I will only reveal that code to my male children when they are ready to be dating girls grin

I guess they're dating men now
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Skmoda360(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
NnamdiN:
bank akant swell small? grin grin[left]
Na money be fine bobo grin
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Preshieben:
interesting

And like how much do you guys pay like for a night and the rest?
Lolz are u a detective?

the price varies tho, for a night it's 20k per girl and me I love 3 sum so I pay 40k, sometimes I can even dash them 10k, it depends on my mood or how well they did their jobs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.