Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things (75631 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Depressed101: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
cerpvad:
I have a code that I used to get number instantly from girls. I will only reveal that code to my male children when they are ready to be dating girls grin
by then it will be am expired code. I think twice grin
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by NnamdiN: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Skmoda360:

Na money be fine bobo grin
you get the point now grin grin
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Earnonline7: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
I never speak to these hoeesss I let my money talk
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by LINTUNE(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
Op to nairaland men all what you typed is trash, all they will say is money money money as if money is everything, BLOCK HEADS.
why generalizing it for christ sake, what kind of stereotype is this, why are some of u nairaland women so bitter towards nairaland men..madam next time dont generalize stuff .u musnt stereotype nairaland men as bad eggs before u make ur point..
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by emeone: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nonsense and alacrity
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
What I usually do is when collecting a lady's number I tell her there upfront, "I hope I won't be wasting my time contacting you, Biko if you know i'll be wasting my time just add one wrong number there I won't dial it here"

..It saves alot of stress from these Egocentric women trying to use men for ego trips.

Chuka
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by InvertedHammer: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Okay, so you see this girl for the first time and you're wondering how you will keep tabs and take it a step further!

This could be a lady you are meeting for the first time, someone that stays in your vicinity or one that you know but is just an acquaintance.

There are silly things guys do to get women to tell them their digits.

Yes, this is not something we are proud of and i will be telling you these things and why they don't work.

I know this because i have done some in the past, and regret them till today!

Continued in the comments
/

Hustle o!

So that you won't be the man figuring out the right way to get a lady's number.

/

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by piagetskinner(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Head to POLITICS category then!

I have been following the SARS protest for a while, and doing other things.

To the provoked guys here that think talking about this makes you jobless.

This doesn't have to interest everyone.

Bro’s no be fight
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by CHoccolaTE: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
Op to nairaland men all what you typed is trash, all they will say is money money money as if money is everything, BLOCK HEADS.

This is very true, they are block heads

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Twenty8: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
That is all i can pour out from my head at the moment.

I am guilty of most of the points i highlighted and learnt with time.

If you're a guy, focus on getting to know her - this applies to anybody.

Stressing on getting a phone number or knowing where she lives are secondary.

Are you guilty of number 5?
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz are u a detective?

the price varies tho, for a night it's 20k per girl and me I love 3 sum so I pay 40k, sometimes I can even dash them 10k, it depends on my mood or how well they did their jobs.
I'm not a detective ohh..
I'm just enjoying the Convo ooh

20k per girl
isn't that too much??

I have a senior brother who pays them 5k for a night...I mean the really desperate ones ohh
fine curvaceous babes ohh
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
fabiano09:
Rubbish ,just have money 99% of girls will worship you
Does your mom worship your dad? If otherwise, then your dad is poorer than a church rat. No need to reply if your mom doesn’t worship your dad or you’re poor.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Randy91:

I just tire!!!

No wonder Naija Ladies ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY keeps increasing!!!

To be honest, these hoes you worship,,THEY NEED US(men) more than we do!

Men should be spending time INVESTING MASSIVELY on their future/Personal/Financial growth and development and NOT THIS SCRAP Op wrotegringrin
Women can go out and have a good time together without men. If women are not present in a gathering of men for fun, they will go crazy and get bored.

Your gender rape women when they cannot have their way.
Who cannot live without who again?
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
nwaezeemmanuel:
Congrats!

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Memberclub:
Men don't worship women anymore. This is 2020, pussy cost around 5-10k
Lol
It now cost 1.5k or 2k. Stop exaggerating
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
humilitypays:
Rule Number 1: don't listen to what a lady or girl says she will do or what she says she likes, just pay attention to what she does and what other girls have been doing.

A lady will say my love is not for sale, the way to my heart is romantic stuffs, and one foolish boy takes her serious and go buying her flowers and roses, but she won't respond but one abroad based guy just send her western union of just $100 and before he returns back, the girl is already warming up her pussy and already at MM2 waiting for the Yankee boi to get off the plane so she can scatter his head while Mr Romantic keep rehearsing how to sing Shaggy and Craig David's love songs to impress already fvcked pussy shocked cheesy

Money, financial success and fame are the only sure ways to get any woman in the world, other methods are just extra and mostly trial and error.....works on some and don't work on most.

But money, fame work on all women, argue with your keyboard, the world knows the truth, stop pretending, stand for what you are wink
Does this apply to your mom and sisters? Because you seem to come from a family with cheap women.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
womenareapes:
men were not made to serve women but rather the woman for the man undecided

if you are a true man built in the image of God! you shouldn't be going about and be devising on how to collect stupid girls number undecided

no woman, I repeat NO WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR OR STRESSING YOURSELF FOR!

what can a woman offer you?

the answer is still nothing.

there are only built for multiplication and calories endorsement!

concentrate on yourself and leave those good for nothing piece of shiit alone!
once you reach that stage those shiit will be flooding your DM and be sliding their stupid miserable number undecided

remove makeup for all those Naija girls and see how wonderfully ugly there are!
This one just described his mother and sisters. Pieces of shit with nothing to offer. cheesy

Damn, dude not all Nigerian women are ugly cum dumpsters with nothing to offer like your sisters and female relatives.

Do a little more exploring and you might meet females unlike the ones in your family who thought their son women are useless.

ALL WOMEN ARE HOES AND YOUR MOM IS NO DIFFERENT. : cheesy

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Does your mom worship your dad? If otherwise, then your dad is poorer than a church rat. No need to reply if your mom doesn’t worship your dad or you’re poor.
lmao what's wrong with this festac werey ? Na me frustrate you ? Abi you don't have respect ? So you can't talk to a man with with decorum ? Please I don't engage in gutter behaviour,I'm old enough to train you
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by xtervaganza(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Whoever made this post should be donated to SARS.

Getting a girl number is that hard? When you can easily dedicate your time to making money and smash all the girls you want
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
fabiano09:

lmao what's wrong with this festac werey ? Na me frustrate you ? Abi you don't have respect ? So you can't talk to a man with with decorum ? Please I don't engage in gutter behaviour,I'm old enough to train you
LMAO.. cheesy cheesy

I don’t give a fuccc about your age MAN, you think your age makes you special?? How could you have trained me when you sound like an uncouth, immature man who cannot think before he types that he has female relatives too? You think training is by money?

So you’re 50yearsold and still bashing women? Disgusting truly, I thought it was just kids here.

99percent of women worship money, this basically means all women... no change mouth MAN.

So your mama and sisters worship money and can be spread open like jam for a few dollars? Or is your family living in poverty because they don’t worship money? It’s one of the two. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
LMAO.. cheesy cheesy

I don’t give a fuccc about your age MAN, you think your age makes you special?? How could you have trained me when you sound like an uncouth, immature man who cannot think before he types that he has female relatives too? You think training is by money?

So you’re 50yearsold and still bashing women? Disgusting truly, I thought it was just kids here.

99percent of women worship money, this basically means all women... no change mouth MAN.

So your mama and sisters worship money and can be spread open like jam for a few dollars? Or is your family living in poverty? lipsrsealed
why you taking this personal ? Na me you dey type all this for ? I'm not 50,I'm 29,im sure if you see me face to face you go call me brother before my name ,make we let the matter rest before i go change am for you .
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
fabiano09:

why you taking this personal ? Na me you dey type all this for ? I'm not 50,I'm 29,im sure if you see me face to face you go call me brother before my name ,make we let the matter rest before i go change am for you .
Guy,abeg change am for him joor.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
fabiano09:

Oga.
Answer the question or FEM. Now you are tongue tied because you are caught in a trap or your extremely foolish words. Next time think before you type.

My boyfriend is older than you with a year MAN and you’re just 4years older! Your age means nothing to me, to anyone for than matter. Try earning respect instead of demanding it because you’re ‘OLDER’. Bro, you be olodo I swear.

Lmao.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by nkemjacob2(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
THAT NUMBER ONE HOW CAN YOU GET HER NUMBER WITHOUT HER CLOSE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT SEE HER AGAIN?
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:
Guy,abeg change am for him joor.
Her***

And I’m waiting. All women are hoes like he implied INCLUDING his mother.

He can barely construct readable English but I’ll be waiting to lose brain cells trying to comprehend his lame comeback. undecided
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Her***

And I’m waiting. All women are hoes like he implied INCLUDING his mother.

He can barely construct readable English but I’ll be waiting to lose brain cells trying to comprehend his lame comeback. undecided
You de vex bae,chillax nah.See as you don change am 4 d guy first.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Oga.
Answer the question or FEM. Now you are tongue tied because you are caught in a trap or your extremely foolish words. Next time think before you type.

My boyfriend is older than you with a year MAN and you’re just 4years older! Your age means nothing to me, to anyone for than matter. Try earning respect instead of demanding it because you’re ‘OLDER’. Bro, you be olodo I swear.

Lmao.
You see how shallow women are,you don bring bf enter the matter ,who cares if you have a boyfriend ,he's just another simp who hasn't woken up yet,if you talk to strangers like this then I wonder what you must be putting the poor boy through ,i weep for both of you in fact . I truly weep for you my dear ,you are nothing without a man ,no matter how you raise your voice or show your razzness,you are nothing without a man and you just showed that .
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
If i offer this girl 50k now now she'll ditch all this her feminist power and come and worship me ,it's a fact,women are ruled by money ,she just dey misyarn
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
fabiano09:

You see how shallow women are,you don bring bf enter the matter ,who cares if you have a boyfriend ,he's just another simp who hasn't woken up yet,if you talk to strangers like this then I wonder what you must be putting the poor boy through ,i weep for both of you in fact . I truly weep for you my dear ,you are nothing without a man ,no matter how you raise your voice or show your razzness,you are nothing without a man and you just showed that .
OLODO just shot himself in the foot again.
You wey if you no cum, na crase you go crase. To the point of paying women for romps but women cannot live without you abi?

You brought the useless information of your age and how I should respect you but I AM SHALLOW?

Lmao. Can’t you see you’re basically describing your shallow mom and sisters who cannot live without men? Damn. They must be really useless for you to see women as hoes who cannot live without men.

I apologize for their uselessness man. THEY ARE JUST BEING WOMEN.

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
OLODO just shot himself in the foot again.
You wey if you no cum, na crase you go crase. To the point of paying women for romps but women cannot live without you abi?

You brought the useless information of your age and how I should respect you but I AM SHALLOW?

Lmao. Can’t you see you’re basically describing your shallow mom and sisters who cannot live without men? Damn. They must be really useless for you to see women as hoes who cannot live without men.

I apologize for their uselessness man. THEY ARE JUST BEING WOMEN.
why is it hard for you to refrain from bringing in my kin to this discussion ? Have you no portrait of old men in your living room ?Please don't drag me in the mud with you like the animal you are . Selah
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
fabiano09:
If i offer this girl 50k now now she'll ditch all this her feminist power and come and worship me ,it's a fact,women are ruled by money ,she just dey misyarn
This shows how cheap your sisters are bro. If they want to be prostitutes at least tell them to try going for more 200dollars.

I know your mom was laid a billion times with 200naira but that should not encourage them to set the bar that low na. They must be really dirty looking things. cheesy grin grin

If you want 50k, just say so bro. I’ll hit up my mom, she might just change your miserable broke life so you can start offering women 500 dollars upwards.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
fabiano09:

why is it hard for you to refrain from bringing in my kin to this discussion ? Have you no portrait of old men in your living room ?Please don't drag me in the mud with you like the animal you are . Selah
You brought them into this. They are WOMEN bro. They’re just as useless as I am.

How can you say most women are prostitutes and cry when your kin is involved. Aren’t they WOMEN? NO CHANGE MOUTH BRO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.