Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things (75700 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:
You de vex bae,chillax nah.See as you don change am 4 d guy first.
Chill as can be.

He’s giving us a good laugh over here. grin cheesy
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You brought them into this. They are WOMEN bro. They’re just as useless as I am.

How can you say most women are prostitutes and cry when your kin is involved. Aren’t they WOMEN? NO CHANGE MOUTH BRO grin grin grin grin
I have never used the word prostitute in this discussion ,you see ,my problem with some plenty o,you people can embellish stories to make you look like the victim while you've clearly been the aggressor ,see my dear,look my face I'm not hungry ,I'm sure I'm 50 times better than you ,that's a fact ,2000 dollars is nothing ,no go sell your birthright for chicken change
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Mypeople2(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
chinchonglee:
Is her number money?
Her number is not money but a hole that will sink your money drastically
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Obyino: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
1. GOING THROUGH HER FRIEND, TO DO YOUR WORK

Yes, the truth must come out. This is an old and childish way to get a lady's number.

Why?

Because her friend is not who you are interested in, and you skipped the step of getting to know the lady first!

At most, her friend will talk about you (if she's nice) and the main lady will be shocked about your proposal - because it came from nowhere.

Don't let this move be your first, in fact don't do this at all.

Using her friend as a sort of bait will only show how unserious you are about the whole thing.
. Oga go and make money and stop talking rubbish grin
nwaezeemmanuel:
1. GOING THROUGH HER FRIEND, TO DO YOUR WORK

Yes, the truth must come out. This is an old and childish way to get a lady's number.

Why?

Because her friend is not who you are interested in, and you skipped the step of getting to know the lady first!

At most, her friend will talk about you (if she's nice) and the main lady will be shocked about your proposal - because it came from nowhere.

Don't let this move be your first, in fact don't do this at all.

Using her friend as a sort of bait will only show how unserious you are about the whole thing.
. Oga go and make money and stop talking rubbish
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
patoski39:
no mind dat jobless goat.. bag of rice na 35k now, I go come dae worry mysef about woman number,, I no blame d op, him mama go still give am food after him write finish
haba nauuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e never reach to dey insult the guy nau cheesy.I believe he's just trying to help out niggas who are desperate to get a girl's number and the right way to get it cheesy.to me sha i believe its a waste of time cos wen a girl frustrate u to get her number and u come finally manage get the number..wen u start to dey call her line she go on purpose refuse to pick the call cos she wan create levels for her side towards u and u will just end up being frustrated cheesy
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by chinchonglee(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mypeople2:
Her number is not money but a hole that will sink your money drastically
Not my money bro!
I prefer to spend on my friends because dere is a probability that my friends may help me one day!

But u see dese girls nowadays, they dnt even think to help demselves nt to talk of helping me
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Fucsheetup(f): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
fabiano09:

I have never used the word prostitute in this discussion ,you see ,my problem with some plenty o,you people can embellish stories to make you look like the victim while you've clearly been the aggressor ,see my dear,look my face I'm not hungry ,I'm sure I'm 50 times better than you ,that's a fact ,2000 dollars is nothing ,no go sell your birthright for chicken change
I SWEAR NA MUMU YOU BE, how I wan take see your face or know if hunger dey catch you. Belle na show glass?

Abeg bye bye bro. Go find your dirty girlfriend wey Dey worship your 2naira knack and sleep peacefully.

Deuces.

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 10, 2020
All these shits for a number? Nonsense!
Be a real niggarr and she will be the one to text you her number. Only idiots beg women these 21st century.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by osazsky(m): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

At this age, i only think money and more money!
how much do u really have
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 10, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Women can go out and have a good time together without men. If women are not present in a gathering of men for fun, they will go crazy and get bored.

Your gender rape women when they cannot have their way.
Who cannot live without who again?

Shatap ur mouth!!!

All this Attention hyping only happen in Naija/Africa..

Travel out to western countries, no one fuvking care if you are a PUSSY or NOT!!!...What women like u chase is how to get themselves developed so that they can take responsibilitygringrin

Continue with this your MENTALITY that's if you don't want to marry else, YOU GO OLD FOR YOUR PAPA house!
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 10, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You missed the entire point of this post.

It is mainly for guys who may have a hard time getting a lady's phone number - not just for romantic purposes.

You can be a billionaire, be very productive and still want to know how to do it - it doesn't make you idle and i am not encouraging laziness.

A billioniare would be the last guy would expect to be begging a lady for her number.Women would be queuing up to give the billioniare their number sef.Imagine a guy like CR7 or even dis guy wey dem say win BBN wetin be im name sef...wil such guys be begging for a girl"s number cheesy? Me i cant even remember the last time i was begging a lady for her contacts or embarrasing myself cos of common phone number.Make we guys dey get small self respect biko.If a girl hides her number from u and with chance she finally gives u that number then u should know dat even if u call she wont pick cheesy.Best u have a rappot with a lady and if u need her number she will give u.If a girl tells u nope she wont give u her number just accept it that way.Its not it stressing urself over a common number.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by womenareapes: 1:52am On Oct 10, 2020
fabiano09:

You see how shallow women are,you don bring bf enter the matter ,who cares if you have a boyfriend ,he's just another simp who hasn't woken up yet,if you talk to strangers like this then I wonder what you must be putting the poor boy through ,i weep for both of you in fact . I truly weep for you my dear ,you are nothing without a man ,no matter how you raise your voice or show your razzness,you are nothing without a man and you just showed that .
the truths is you don't need to reply some comments!

you can clearly see that, that person is frustrated.

just leave that person alone.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 10, 2020
lefulefu:
haba nauuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e never reach to dey insult the guy nau cheesy.I believe he's just trying to help out niggas who are desperate to get a girl's number and the right way to get it cheesy.to me sha i believe its a waste of time cos wen a girl frustrate u to get her number and u come finally manage get the number..wen u start to dey call her line she go on purpose refuse to pick the call cos she wan create levels for her side towards u and u will just end up being frustrated cheesy
u see y I say na waste of time. Well, dah one concern dem sha

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Princessbettyj:
Just give her money all these ones nah long story grin
give her money to collect her phone number? cheesy
Any guy who does such needs some sense knocked into him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 10, 2020
humilitypays:
Maybe we need to raise grandpa Mugabe from grave to clarify things for us oh shocked cheesy cheesy

Bw, we are talking about single ladies.....until u are legally married, u are single, u don't owe any guy any allegiance, if he wants 100% allegiance let him go and pay your dowry shocked

even married women cheat.dowry or no dowry if a woman wan cheat on u she will cheat.no be dowry or marriage go stop her to cheat
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by FullBlastLight: 3:30am On Oct 10, 2020
themaestro08:

I disagree with this I just collected a lady phone number some few minutes ago - just saw her, approached her, then chip in one two things and later request her number, she give me instantly without wasting my time. And I've done this many times.

So, please spare us this sermons. The earlier you understand that humans are diverse and complex and that when it comes to relationships there is no one-size-fits-all tips or strategies on how to get your desired girl the better for you.

Pls don't distract d gal, let her concentrate on her studies knowing full well dt schs jst resumed!

Abeg, na beg I beg u, biko! shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Mypeople2(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

Not my money bro!
I prefer to spend on my friends because dere is a probability that my friends may help me one day!

But u see dese girls nowadays, they dnt even think to help demselves nt to talk of helping me
You are very correct .Guys spend a lot on women compared to their friends and relatives yet when trouble comes, they still go back to their friends and families to bail them out .

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm not a detective ohh..
I'm just enjoying the Convo ooh

20k per girl
isn't that too much??

I have a senior brother who pays them 5k for a night...I mean the really desperate ones ohh
fine curvaceous babes ohh
Well, that was hw it was, as far as the girls are very clean, our taste and got our specs, we are ready to spend
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by chinchonglee(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2020
osazsky:
how much do u really have
I have enough and still making more!
Need a screenshot of my acct bal?
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by cerpvad(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Uhmm, I don't think so. Do you think banana would ever expire for monkeys? grin
Depressed101:
by then it will be am expired code. I think twice grin
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Fucsheetup:
I SWEAR NA MUMU YOU BE, how I wan take see your face or know if hunger dey catch you. Belle na show glass?

Abeg bye bye bro. Go find your dirty girlfriend wey Dey worship your 2naira knack and sleep peacefully.

Deuces.
Is that your man hanging on the back of the bus ? ehya,no wonder ,upon all his hustling he still has to eat stones when he's with you ,this life sha

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Youngaboy(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2020
So after getting the digit, What else??
You use it to make more money?
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by humilitypays(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t need to raise him from the dead. It is common sense that most guys who run into a girl randomly and start asking for number do not have noble reasons. She didn’t make any speech, she didn’t do anything fantastic... Wetin carry you come no pass nyash, fair skin or straight legs. What next? Invite her to your house for intense penising? A lady has to give number with sense. E get as your phone go ring reach, even man wey suppose take you seriously go come dey wonder if you well...
lol, most men prefer to marry strangers. Friends were once strangers.

In case u don't know, it is mostly the strangers that will rush u for serious stuff, those guys that know u inside out will be shaking their heads at how many guys u have dated, but strangers usually see u as virgin cheesy

Relationship thing them no de use too much sense follow am, if not, the lady go stay long for her papa house; men love naive ladies, it's a turn on to many men grin
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by styleplux: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Well, that was hw it was, as far as the girls are very clean, our taste and got our specs, we are ready to spend
Alright

That's nice..
Just be careful
Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Mizahn: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
The problem is not how to get the numbers but the problem is that some guys are just bad at asking girls for numbers. They don't know the kind of girls that will give them numbers and those that do not.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Analasroston: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
If you want a girl to give you her number and there is a chance that you may meet again then you should not ask her the first time but rather have some time to talk ten ask her the next time you meet but only after having another good conversation.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Tygrathris(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
You can't just ask for someone's number when you have just met them and then again you ask without giving a good reason why you would want their number. Some girls are very tense about giving guys their numbers.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by poweredcom(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
womenareapes:
men were not made to serve women but rather the woman for the man undecided

if you are a true man built in the image of God! you shouldn't be going about and be devising on how to collect stupid girls number undecided

no woman, I repeat NO WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR OR STRESSING YOURSELF FOR!

what can a woman offer you?

the answer is still nothing.

there are only built for multiplication and calories endorsement!

concentrate on yourself and leave those good for nothing piece of shiit alone!
once you reach that stage those shiit will be flooding your DM and be sliding their stupid miserable number undecided

remove makeup for all those Naija girls and see how wonderfully ugly there are!

Thanks you Bros ..you too much ...you see many Upcoming naija guys don't know anything about woman

I have a friend he is broke and lazy he can't even afford to rent a one bedroom in a face me face you house style ..

All he is dreaming of is a girlfriend and he keep complaining he is getting older and older that his younger female nephew has a kid now and the kid is now calling him uncle

I told him Mr man go and hustle n make some money first because no gal will take him serious ..first and many of them will use his eyes to see hell ..
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by womenareapes: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
poweredcom:

Thanks you Bros ..you too much ...you see many Upcoming naija guys don't know anything about woman

I have a friend he is broke and lazy he can't even afford to rent a one bedroom in a face me face you house style ..

All he is dreaming of is a girlfriend and he keep complaining he is getting older and older that his younger female nephew has a kid now and the kid is now calling him uncle

I told him Mr man go and hustle n make some money first because no gal will take him serious ..first and many of them will use his eyes to see hell ..
we have been preaching but them won't heard to advise!

those bitch ain't loyal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.