Stats: 3,155,765 members, 7,827,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Need Serious Advise On My Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Serious Advise On My Marriage (1680 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now (2) (3) (4)

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
TainyLite:
Nairalander please i need ur advise on my marriage... Am 28 and my wife is 25 years of age and we have a kid of over 1 year old... We got married early last year... My problem with her is her mother always trying to get involved in our marriage to the extend of influencing her packing out of my house around May.. I was compelled by my parents to accept her due to my child.. Now she has been displaying different attitudes such as tearing clothes on me, smashing my phone, insulting my siblings and have tried standing up against her but just being calm not to touch her... She is always nagging and complaining over money and this is someone dat does not learn a handjob or even av any good certificate. am fed up of her nd ready to break up with her but am thinking of the resources my parent invested in the marriage and avoiding the tagged of being a failure in the marriage. ..

You want your wife to learn hand job? grin

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by olasehinde35130: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
hmm....socialization press shaa. folks can not even hide thier dirt cloth anymore.
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by TainyLite(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
olasehinde35130:
hmm....socialization press shaa. folks can not even hide thier dirt cloth anymore.
..... had it been i slapped or beat her nd she died, folks like u wud say i sud av come out nd express my mind... All is well
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by TainyLite(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You want your wife to learn hand job? grin
Dis guy funny die
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by anthonyuncle(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
is she from a popular state in da south east?
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by TainyLite(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
anthonyuncle:
is she from a popular state in da south east?
Ibadan
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by MrCork: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
dorin27:
Hmm...this one is serious.

Of course am serrrrious.y r u shy to date me go on a date wit u? Dont u like fine boys? I hav moiney 4real? Wot u shy for? undecided
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by anthonyuncle(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
TainyLite:
Ibadan
abeg just let her be on her own o.
ur life is bigger & more important than any resources that have been invested
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
@OP, may God settle your marriage fuss.

Mw,,,
Getting married no dey even sweet me again.

The peace you get being single (free from r/ship wahala) no be here o grin

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by JIMMY1393: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:

Of course it is, that's why Nairaland is saturated with tales of marital woes of your baby adults.

"Baby adults" ?
At what age then should people get married so that they are not considered "baby adults"
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
@OP, may God settle your marriage fuss.

Mw,,,
Getting married no dey even sweet me again.

The peace you get being single (free from r/ship wahala) no be here o grin

How To Attract And Date A Rich Man / Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? / Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple?