Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else (52658 Views)

Some Men Are Just Cowards. / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
He probably didn't understand the article.

Bjornson01:
This article just shows the relationship between testosterone and adrenaline levels in athlete wrestlers, as each win of a wrestler triggers the reward hormone "dopamine", This is a total digression from the topic in question.

You still seem not to understand what a flight or a fight situation is. This is aroused by the cognitive part of the human brain to either stand during times of danger or run away for self preservation, this in turn is triggered by neurons in the brain when danger is sensed, which then sends signals to the apex cortex of the kidney where the adrenal gland is situated releasing a short burst of adrenaline hormone to the blood stream which will only last for a while.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bjornson01:
This article just shows the relationship between testosterone and adrenaline levels in athlete wrestlers, as each win of a wrestler triggers the reward hormone "dopamine", This is a total digression from the topic in question.

You still seem not to understand what a flight or a fight situation is. This is aroused by the cognitive part of the human brain to either stand during times of danger or run away for self preservation, this in turn is triggered by neurons in the brain when danger is sensed, which then sends signals to the apex cortex of the kidney where the adrenal gland is situated releasing a short burst of adrenaline hormone to the blood stream which will only last for a while.
you totally missed the article

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ojonugwap(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men have this habit of cheating. Why must you cheat when you have a wife?

My big sis left her husband's house today because she caught her husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed.

Sometimes I think being single is the best way. All this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sister has to go through all this pain now.

Why the noise who the men cheat with, same women both are the same cheaters
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're mixing things up.

I have nothing against polygamy! It is just not my preference.

All of my arguments are centred around two grow up adults who agree to be together and swear an oath!

The fact that there are faithful partners makes this nature jargons silly!

Well the modern world and majority of people arguing against this (especially women) are against polygamy.

Too many people brainwashed to think monogamy is realistic and viable.

Bleep social pressure "oaths". The man will sow his oats.

Marriage is just a social ritual, nothing else!

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by johnson4nosa(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
The man uckup why must it be ur matrimony bed... At least still repect ur wife.. you can cable outside
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
My God! Make sure you don't marry just one woman.

This post screams infidelity and lack of self control.

Having sexual affairs outside marriage is unhealthy - increases the chances of getting and transmitting STIs.

I have self control. That is evident from the fact that I don't let others, with their "rules", control what I do.

That is fucking self control!

Sticking to one woman from your 20s or 30s till you die does not increase your chances of being depressed or unhappy. It fucking guarantees it!

I will use protection and take my chances with STIs and not waste my life.

I don't know about you, bruv. But I can bet all these nonsense of monogamy you are chatting will leave your body one day when your mind is free of the indoctrination of monogamy you have been fed.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
At the end, i have a choice to agree with you or discard your beliefs

Here, i will happily discard them because they sound very subjective!

Gamesmart:

Well the modern world and majority of people arguing against this (especially women) are against polygamy.

Too many people brainwashed to think monogamy is realistic and viable.

Bleep social pressure "oaths". The man will sow his oats.

Marriage is just a social ritual, nothing else!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Withdraw yourself from the mindset that every man cheats.

If you do, not every man does! Sorry, there are still faithful men out there.

I never said every man cheats or there are no faithful men.

I said tell me about these "successful monogamous homes" you claim to know of.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
At the end, i have a choice to agree with you or discard your beliefs

Here, i will happily discard them because they sound very subjective!

What makes them subjective?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by EARLFINS: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
ePoster:
Reasons for cheating? What about a woman, can she have 'reasons' as well? undecided

Right from inception, it wasn't in the nature of a woman to cheat on her husband. But recently, it has become a " do me I do you thing". If you cheat on me once, I cheat on you twice or thrice.

The women have to understand the fact that, men are wired to be polygamous in nature. A man's brain is 99.1% filled with sex thought, it's only a few percentage of a man's brain that reason money.

Sarah, was the first Woman to show her husband how to cheat on his wife.
So, please let your sister go back and mend her home for the sake of the children.

I rest my case...
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
"A man's brain is 99.1% filled with sex thought" grin

That is not a man, that is a pervert with an obsession

EARLFINS:

Right from inception, it wasn't in the nature of a woman to cheat on her husband. But recently, it has become a " do me I do you thing". If you cheat on me once, I cheat on you twice or thrice.

The women have to understand the fact that, men are wired to be polygamous in nature. A man's brain is 99.1% filled with sex thought, it's only a few percentage of a man's brain that reason money.

Sarah, was the first Woman to show her husband how to cheat on his wife.
So, please let your sister go back and mend her home for the sake of the children.

I rest my case...
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by codeigniter(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I wasn't talking about cheating in particular. What I'm saying is, our nature as men encourages polygamy. By nature I mean our testosterone and our general attraction to females. This is also prevalent in the animal kingdom so it isn't out of place.

That doesn't suddenly disappear when men get married. Therefore staying loyal is a fight against our urges and longings and since they are inherent in us, we will always be defeated from time to time.

most ladies don't know how testosterone surges feels likes. if the ladies had it too, it will lead to over population, if the males don't have it, mating will become a problem since males initialize sex most times and if not for security sake most ladies don't give a shit about sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Kwinesther: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

is nature. Whether you choose to believe it or not doesn't change what it is. It is left for you to understand nature so you can know what to expect and how to deal with it.
Exactly! We are still saying same thing here. Same nature is applicable to women especially in the animal kingdom. Different males are meant to mate with only one woman. Still nature!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by adonaimart(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
The lions testosterone is to fight off other males with d sole aim of sleeping with all d females in his harem for d continuation of his line or d lion species.
However, d agreement before marriage was for d man to be with only one woman and vise versa.
Cheating no matter how it comes is hurtful.

baralatie:

there is no relationship between testosterone levels and promiscuity in the animal kingdom.the testosterone levels in the blood stream is to fight or flight.that is why the big cats can fight but yet the females with less testosterone are the more successful hunters because of the instinct to keep the pride alive.

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by unmask: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
David was a man after God's heart, but he committed murder.

Does this mean you can commit murder? cheesy

See why that your last line doesn't just add up

No you won't be sneaking out of this one.....David was a soldier killing was his job.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Earth2: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mekenz:
your sister's husband cheated, because of that she left her home, so what's her aim of leaving, to punish the husband or what. so she will now becomes celibate or go and marry another man that won't cheat on her abi......

these days it only takes the grace of God for a married man not to cheat on his wife, mejority of women these days no longer accord cheating from their husbands a big offence that can dissolve their marriage.

some even know their husbands mistress, but chooses to ignore them, in other not to attract troubles in their homes.

so far their husbands is fulfilling their marital duties at home, and doesn't rub his cheating nature on her face, mejority of women no longer cares, who they are meeting outside. men will always be men especially these days that young girls no longer cover themselves well. married men are seeing alot these days.

U talk well
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ur sister maybe cheating too.. Who knows if she fvcks another woman husband on their matrimonial bed...

I am telling u, it is karma.. She did it for sumone and she got served too.

Case dismissed

You are talking like a naive person. Life is not fair. Life can be cruel to good people, and good to bad people. By the way, karma doesn't always work. And who knows, maybe she did not do anything wrong to deserve what she is getting.

Life is just not fair. When you hear people say this life no balance, it is true. So don't talk like a naive person.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 13, 2020
GerraMeh74:
lol what is the big deal in this so called "matrimonial bed"? would it have been less painful assuming it didn't happen on the matrimonial bed?

I don't think the gravity of the sin is lighter when it is done somewhere else and not on the matrimonial bed.

However, it is more hurtful for the partner who caught the other one cheating on their matrimonial bed. That means the cheater didn't even mind if he got caught. The cheater did not care about how the other person will feel. Kind of like the cheater wanted to intentionally hurt the one cheated on.

If the cheater had done it in a hotel or something, then he cared about being caught and hurting his partner. At least he had the decency to hide it away from the lady.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Dharkcocoa: 12:36am On Oct 13, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
The reason I don't support monogamy or marriage in general. It's not a man's nature to stay with one woman.

If indeed it was a man's nature to cheat..... God in his infinite wisdom should have created multiple eves for Adam then.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Mrscarter(f): 4:23am On Oct 13, 2020
ufotty2001:

Research has shown that 65% of Married women are cheaters. Women cheat more than men... It is just that that of women is very difficult to catch and they pretend alot...

Honestly Ion know who cheats more. I think it's more an individual thing than a gender thing undecided
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Mrscarter(f): 4:24am On Oct 13, 2020
undecided undecided

BBBmall25:
If Wuna No Fit Buy De Logic Behind My Post, Kukuma Rest Mbok!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Kwinesther:
Exactly! We are still saying same thing here. Same nature is applicable to women especially in the animal kingdom. Different males are meant to mate with only one woman. Still nature!
No I'm not saying the same thing as you. What I'm saying is that except a woman has an unusually high libido, which is rare, her nature is to stay with the one man who's the most powerful/financially okay amongst all the men seeking her attention. That's why we have hypergamy.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Value2Ethics: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Value2Ethics:

You better do more investigation, things might be as you interpreted or assumed.

What if the husband wants your sis to leave his home, so he can take another woman?

When people strike you, anticipate what they expect and do the opposite - if you are expected cry, laugh, if expected to laugh, cry.

Note: One can only do this when he / she is not emotional.

If your sister has to leave her matrimonial home, it should be on her own terms and not the husband's.

Never offer easy victory, by acting or reacting the way your aggressor expected.

Wife disrupts husband's wedding, when she appeared at the wedding venue with their children. She claims they are still legally married and slept together last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuNeeQMrTow
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Ok some days ago i was reasoning weirdly, and i thought apart from childbirth what major achievement has any woman ever made to industrialise or modernise the world?
I found nothing,
...and na woman born this boy o!
Some post you see on Nairaland will only make u shudder.
It is well with your soul .
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44 look into this case

cc
lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by EdwardRandy(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I wasn't talking about cheating in particular. What I'm saying is, our nature as men encourages polygamy. By nature I mean our testosterone and our general attraction to females. This is also prevalent in the animal kingdom so it isn't out of place.

That doesn't suddenly disappear when men get married. Therefore staying loyal is a fight against our urges and longings and since they are inherent in us, we will always be defeated from time to time.
There's no better way to explain it my brother, you have said it all. I personally can't deal with sleeping with one woman for the rest of my life and I can't shy away from truth knowing how God created us (men). As for my wife I will definitely cheat on her but not to her face, and if she wants to do so, na she sabi. My own na make I no catch am cos I will deal with her like I've never looked at another woman since I married her..
To my future wife, if you're reading this you don't have to spy/check my phones to know if I'm cheating, your answer is here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2020
Gamesmart:

I have self control. That is evident from the fact that I don't let others, with their "rules", control what I do.

That is fucking self control!

Sticking to one woman from your 20s or 30s till you die does not increase your chances of being depressed or unhappy. It fucking guarantees it!

I will use protection and take my chances with STIs and not waste my life.

I don't know about you, bruv. But I can bet all these nonsense of monogamy you are chatting will leave your body one day when your mind is free of the indoctrination of monogamy you have been fed.

There is no doctrine to it all, it's either you have integrity or you don't don't. There's no 2-ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2020
It's obvious you don't read your bible.

David killed Uriah, by commissioning him to a hot zone in war.

Uriah was one of his men, and David did that to have his wife. Even for soldiers, it is wrong to plan the death of someone on your side.

PS: As of the time, David was king and not heavily involved with military affairs

unmask:
No you won't be sneaking out of this one.....David was a soldier killing was his job.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
keep away from me, you're too slow to be replied....a certified nairaland zombie.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by kherlly(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Jemiwizzy post=94865550]am always sincere I have never cheated and cheating is not in my diary,am kkk the way I am,tnkz[/quote

Ok. God will see your sis through

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Kwinesther: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
No I'm not saying the same thing as you. What I'm saying is that except a woman has an unusually high libido, which is rare, her nature is to stay with the one man who's seeking her attention. That's why we have hypergamy.
Nobody gave the rule of nature that a particular gender should stay with one partner or not, it is obviously your personal claim to support your cheating self.

Lol, so you are saying a woman that has a high libido even though rare is allowed to stay with more than one man (you just contradicted your claim). While a woman with a normal libido according to you should choose the most powerful and richest man (encouraging women to choose men based on their pocket)...you are not making any sense at all oga. No man has an unusual high libido and even if you do what happens to sleeping with your wife alone? All these are invalid crap claims just to support your idea. It's discipline and self control that you lack no wonder the high rate of rape cases.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.