Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else (52552 Views)

Some Men Are Just Cowards. / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

There is no doctrine to it all, it's either you have integrity or you don't don't. There's no 2-ways about it.

My integrity is to live a happy life while I am on Earth.

If yours is not, and you want to be miserable because you feel it would give you "integrity" in the eyes of others, good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Gamesmart:

My [b]integrity [/b]is to live a happy life while I am on Earth.

If yours is not, and you want to be miserable because you feel it would give you "integrity" in the eyes of others, good luck to you.

You don't have to be miserable to have integrity. really you don't have to explain yourself truly. you don't have integrity, alot of people don't so it's not a big deal
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Kwinesther: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Gamesmart:

Mine is that an overwhelming majority of men cannot stick to one woman from one point till the end of their lives except they want to be miserable till they die. So shagging once in a while outside is healthy for them, they are entitled to it and their urge is an excuse.

If the women don't like it "tough", let her build her own happiness. They are free to focus on the negligible that will not cheat.

My only objection is men who flaunt it or do there deed disrespectfully like this bring the other girl to the house).
Same thing is applicable to majority of women and their urge is an excuse as well yet you men wail, are down emotionally and even commit suicide when you find out. You can see women are now even good at it more than you men. Bravo! Let the cheating continue.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin

Kwinesther:
Same thing is applicable to majority of women and their urge is an excuse as well yet you men wail, are down emotionally and even commit suicide when you find out. You can see women are now even good at it more than you men. Bravo! Let the cheating continue.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kwinesther:
Nobody gave the rule of nature that a particular gender should stay with one partner or not, it is obviously your personal claim to support your cheating self.

Lol, so you are saying a woman that has a high libido even though rare is allowed to stay with more than one man (you just contradicted your claim). While a woman with a normal libido according to you should choose the most powerful and richest man (encouraging women to choose men based on their pocket)...you are not making any sense at all oga. No man has an unusual high libido and even if you do what happens to sleeping with your wife alone? All these are invalid crap claims just to support your idea. It's discipline and self control that you lack no wonder the high rate of rape cases.
If you followed my points clearly, you'd have understood I don't care if a woman sleeps with many men or not. I'm not interested in faithfulness in relationships or whatever is working your emotions. You would have understood that I am saying that anybody who has a high libido is liable to cheat irrespective of gender, and that males are more likely to cheat since they are the gender with high levels of the hormone responsible for libido.

It's a shame you are arguing based on your emotions not based on rationality and that clouds your mind from seeing the truth. Too bad for you nature doesn't work that way.
With this, I won't be going back and forth with you anymore.

Cheers and good luck living with the delusion that a man's libido and attraction for other women will magically disappear when he gets married to you.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

You don't have to be miserable to have integrity. really you don't have to explain yourself truly. you don't have integrity, alot of people don't so it's not a big deal

I never said you have to be miserable to have integrity. You are struggling with logic here, it is above your brain power.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kwinesther:

Stop talking nonsense.

Same is not applicable to women.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Kwinesther: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Gamesmart:

Stop talking nonsense.

You just displayed the act of WAILING I talked about.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kwinesther:
You just displayed the act of WAILING I talked about.

Stop talking nonsense, mate.

The foundation of a debate is information and facts. Not any nonsense you can shit to fit the desire/position you want to argue for.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Kwinesther: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Gamesmart:

Stop talking nonsense, mate.

The foundation of a debate is information and facts. Not any nonsense you can shit to fit the desire/position you want to argue for.
Continue to wail and If you eventually decide to commit suicide well...safe journey!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Gamesmart:

I never said you have to be miserable to have integrity. You are struggling with logic here, it is above your brain power.

You go dey alright
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Kwinesther: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

If you followed my points clearly, you'd have understood I don't care if a woman sleeps with many men or not. I'm not interested in faithfulness in relationships or whatever is working your emotions. You would have understood that I am saying that anybody who has a high libido is liable to cheat irrespective of gender, and that males are more likely to cheat since they are the gender with high levels of the hormone responsible for libido.

It's a shame you are arguing based on your emotions not based on rationality and that clouds your mind from seeing the truth. Too bad for you nature doesn't work that way.
With this, I won't be going back and forth with you anymore.

Cheers and good luck living with the delusion that a man's libido and attraction for other women will magically disappear when he gets married to you.
Good to know I wasn't wrong when I said your personal Idea and support for cheating and unfaithfulness brought about your argument to support your claims.

All I have said has nothing to do with emotions here. My point basically is a man even with his high libido can choose to sleep with his wife alone but you all lack self control and discipline.

So far, you have said nothing close to the truth in any way but It's cool knowing you aren't hypocritical about gender cheating unlike your fellow men here. Bye!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Gamesmart: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kwinesther:
Continue to wail and If you eventually decide to commit suicide well...safe journey!

Na me dey wail, abi na the woman dey wail?

Why you dey talk nonsense like dis na?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Mryacks: 2:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men have this habit of cheating. Why must you cheat when you have a wife?

My big sis left her husband's house today because she caught her husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed.

Sometimes I think being single is the best way. All this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sister has to go through all this pain now.

Wow matrimonial bed....he went too far. A pity...
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sixfeetbelle: 5:30am On Oct 15, 2020
MLTR:

the problem with most modern ladies is they keep comparing themselves with men, whereas we don't suffer the same thing.
A man that cheat has nothing to lose, he gets to keep his house and above all is ego remain intact. buh do you know a woman that cheat and a womam that got cheated on stand the chance of losing there home & pride. wisdom as to be applied. beyonce was not stupid afterall n cardi B as realized it,
It is sensible to advice a gurl to leave are cheating bf buh no woman shuld leave her home except its life threaten or domestic violence.

Emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse in case you don't know. The pain that tears you down from the inside should never be allowed to take root.

If he cheats on you, he had no love, no loyalty for you and hence does not deserve your trust. I will never condone a cheating spouse because my parents did not raise me with such foolery flying about in their marriage. I have a standard and I'll stick to it otherwise someone's son is gonna get gutted

Besides I do wonder this thing about men. If your "perfect" mothers endured a cheating husband and kept her home, shouldn't it mean men should be like their mothers and endure a cheating wife and keep their home or do you people's reverence for your mothers disaplear when cheating is involved?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sixfeetbelle: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

First of all, like I told the other guy, whether you admit it or not, high libido is a strong reason for cheating. People are not likely to tell their partners this, as it doesn't support the loyalty and faithfulness themes most relationships are based on, but it doesn't mean it isn't a cause.

So yes, a woman with a high libido will likely cheat because of it. High libido is however, not prevalent in women compared to men and therefore is not a strong reason to consider for a woman cheating.

You just said high libido can occur in anybody no matter their sex so for you to now say it's not a reason for cheating in women shows you're making excuses for the men.

Why am I not surprised by this comment?

Typical misogyny at work here, mister.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse in case you don't know. The pain that tears you down from the inside should never be allowed to take root.

If he cheats on you, he had no love, no loyalty for you and hence does not deserve your trust. I will never condone a cheating spouse because my parents did not raise me with such foolery flying about in their marriage. I have a standard and I'll stick to it otherwise someone's son is gonna get gutted

Besides I do wonder this thing about men. If your "perfect" mothers endured a cheating husband and kept her home, shouldn't it mean men should be like their mothers and endure a cheating wife and keep their home or do you people's reverence for your mothers disaplear when cheating is involved?

I guess that is just your own opinion, the worst form of emotional abuse to a woman is polygamy i.e 2nd wive or more buh if we're ever gonna juxtapose that, using our grandmas as sample, then your assertion is wrong .. i don't see how a woman physical abused will live that long with great body.. the only daint on there skin is age.
Countless times we've xplained, the way women process love is not the way men process love... a woman's pussy connect to her heart yle a man's acquisitions connect to his heart, hence why a woman find it easy to give her pussy to man she love yle a man gives freely to a woman he loves. so six even if i love you i wil cheat on you where my loyalty lies is not placing any other woman over you. just reality not promoting.
"Men should be like there perfect mother" like seriously, how did you even come up with such brain insulting words. its only sensible to tell a woman to be like there mother cos genetics permits it, and it the statutory duty of a woman to keep a home. if over knowledge is worrying you write ur own bible or discard relationship/marriage.
no one is promoting cheat buh we know it inevitable, so women must thing of a way forward, how many men you wan divorce
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You just said high libido can occur in anybody no matter their sex so for you to now say it's not a reason for cheating in women shows you're making excuses for the men.

Why am I not surprised by this comment?

Typical misogyny at work here, mister.
You're still on this?

If you followed my point carefully with your rational mind and without your emotional, stereotypical bias, you would've understood I didn't say it's not a reason for women. I rather said it's not a strong or likely reason for cheating in women, since most women have lower levels of testosterone and therefore lower libido. Women who have high libido are very few, compared to men.

I won't be going back and forth with you anymore on this subject of discourse as you've let your emotions push you into labelling me a misogynist. Not a surprise though, as it is typical of women and their oestrogens. Cheers.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BabbanBura(m): 2:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
no I didn't,please father can you help me with educational level,

Just went through ya posts here, didn't know you meant what u said woo. Thought you were just flowing with my joke. Kpele, I will reach you somehow through ya friend
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Instrumentalng(m): 4:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Powerfly:

Bullshit! What makes a cheat innocent?
I'm pretty sure if the scenario swinged the opposite direction, you would have insulted the past, present and future generation of women.
Cheating in marriage is highly condemned by all and sundry. If the said 'wife' truely was a pain in the arse, what stopped him from dissolving the union so that he can freely bring in as many women as he pleases to bang. You want to vindicate him just because he is a fellow man like you. We know your type nigga. We know your type.

Lesbian Watin concern you
You no go find work make you comot for poverty
Na to de meddle romantic section you sabi
Hoe lesbian
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Powerfly(f): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Instrumentalng:

Lesbian Watin concern you You no go find work make you comot for poverty Na to de meddle romantic section you sabi Hoe lesbian

Chronic Cheat!! And a potential rapist! I hope you've not started ravaging your daughters? You go soon bang pussy wey go take you down..mugu! Ignorant hypocrite! Unam-ikot!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2020
BabbanBura:

Just went through ya posts here, didn't know you meant what u said woo. Thought you were just flowing with my joke. Kpele, I will reach you somehow through ya friend
no problem
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Gamesmart:

Stop talking nonsense.

Gamesmarts

you know they are some men who cheating are already in their blood they look for one reason or the other to comfort themselves by saying women also cheat.

example are those type of men you were dragging with,they have already accepted cheating as a normal thing that's why you see that they don't have conscience.

if not as a woman once you are married there is no other reason for you to cheat at your husband even if he cheat on you, you have no right to cheat on him back rather than to be angry.

but those men that cheating are in their blood say woman cheat too.

to the best of my knowledge those woman that give bad names to other woman about cheating,

mostly some men are the course

example:

as a man you want to marry a woman and this person you want to marry is a kind of a woman that like material things alot that if she wants it she must get it nomatter what,

you know by yourself that this woman you want to marry is not the type of a woman that stay one place,and again you know that she is not loyal instead of changing her by start giving her challenge to see whether she can cope up with or by start stopping her from doing what she likes most to know whether she can stay with you without all those things if you marry her.

you didn't do all those things,

you didn't test her to know her trust whether she can be trusted or not,atleast you test her with something you know about her which she didn't know you have knowledge of it to see whether she will be faithful to you and tell you everything,you didn't do all those things.

most of you even agree to marry a prostitute what is a prostitute work if you marry her but still you want to marry her thinking that she will change and after the marriage when you caught her cheating or doing anyhow you will come here and be saying women cheat woman that,woman are not the same you choose what you like and at the end of the day you will be saying women are this woman are that.

all I know is that some of you men are cheat addict it has already become your duty so stop involving woman to calm yourself,I just don't understand how some of you men are.

I can't believe they are supporting my uncle for his actions only God knows what am facing now due to his stupid action.

Gamesmart don't argue with them anymore it is in their blood already it can't leave their spirit.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Ifebazz(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2020
So, logically, the 10+ women that just one man cheats with are not counted as cheats, right? Because if they're counted, logically, women cheat a whole lot more than men. Simple logic.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! A woman is involved

This doesn't take away the fact that the man cheated though

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.