Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else (52731 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by GerraMeh74(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

How will you feel if you catch your wife fvcking another man on your matrimonial bed? Would it be less painful if she did it outside?
cheating will be cheating I don't just get the emphasis on matrimonial bed.

4 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by baralatie(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

See lemme tell you something.
The very moment a woman's body become weak after 2 children the man tends to get tired of her. This is because their marriage wasn't built on love. Maybe ur sis left the supposed love of her life because he wasn't ready for marriage for her current husband because he has money.
I'm nt justifying cheating. Am only trying to say most Nigerian marriages weren't built on the right basis.
this is basically false!
because the body of a woman with children does not become weak

7 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Tell God to give you back your brain, start praying......
Go and pay Ur debt
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Biglittlelois(f): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hope u r expecting ur karma too

Can u swear dt u av never fvcked a married man?

I believe not everyone is stupid in their different endeavours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ePoster: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
fattprince:
Her sister is cheating too. Women don't need to have reason.
Okay.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Biglittlelois(f): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
GerraMeh74:
cheating will be cheating I don't just get the emphasis on matrimonial bed.

If your matrimonial bed is not sacred to you, fine, you can't say same for others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Biglittlelois(f): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Go and pay Ur debt

What debt?

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmmm,,,, cheating you typed,,,,,,,
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by chinchonglee(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
baralatie:

this is basically false!
because the body of a woman with children does not become weak
Lool!! U jst want to bring up an argument!

The statement above is an inductive method of reasoning
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Jemiwizzy post=94838348]I don't know why men has this habit of cheating,why most you cheat when you have a wife,my big sis leave his husband house today because she caught his husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed,sometimes I think be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Stacyomolola(f): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

If your matrimonial bed is not sacred to you, fine, you can't say same for others.

I don't seem to get why u are laying most emphasis on matrimonial bed

Cheating is cheating

Whether in room 306 or not

All men cheat it's their thing
Tho mostly built out of lust
We ladies just have to know how to keep ur home

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sotland: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men has this habit of cheating,why most you cheat when you have a wife,my big sis leave his husband house today because she caught his husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed,sometimes I think been single is the best way.all this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sis has to go through all this pain now.

Your sister is not a wise woman.. She left her home because of cheating? Not even physical abuse.. Cheating isn't enough reason for anyone to walk out of marriage been a woman or man... Before you judge me from afar, could you please see a movie titled Sister against Sister? Only then will you understand why I said she isn't a wise woman...

7 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Biglittlelois(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Stacyomolola:

I don't seem to get why u are laying most emphasis on matrimonial bed

Cheating is cheating

Whether in room 306 or not

All men cheat it's their thing
Tho mostly built out of lust
We ladies just have to know how to keep ur home

Only a lady that think less of herself, or has been cheated on countless times she's so used to it and can live with a cheating spouse regardless of the diseases that comes with it, will say this,

1) Not all men cheat cos it is never and can never be their thing

2) It is not the obligation of a lady to keep her home, it is the obligation of both partners to selflessly try hard no matter what, to keep their home,

3) I never said cheating is not cheating, my emphasis of the matrimonial bed is that it should be an intimate place for husband and wife, this is where most couples tend to bond intimately not just through sex, but prayer, intimate talks, playful gists, cuddling, etc. Imagine the thought of knowing a stranger has violated your personal space cos of how many minutes pleasure,

But if you feel that place is no big deal, by all means, allow strangers to eat, sleep and have sex there with your permission, to each his/her own.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by FanOfMyself: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Powerfly:

Bullshit! What makes a cheat innocent?
I'm pretty sure if the scenario swinged the opposite direction, you would have insulted the past, present and future generation of women.
Cheating in marriage is highly condemned by all and sundry. If the said 'wife' truely was a pain in the arse, what stopped him from dissolving the union so that he can freely bring in as many women as he pleases to bang. You want to vindicate him just because he is a fellow man like you. We know your type nigga. We know your type.
But you are a lesbian. Does lesbians cheat too?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BBBmall25: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
ePoster:
I asked you.
If a man has special 'reasons' for cheating, as you pointed out...does a woman?
You excused an awful act with a senseless comment, atleast be able to defend it. undecided
Whenever U're Angry And Spew Trashes On Someone, What May Be Ur Special Reasons For Doing That?... Life Sometime Exact On Us That We Often Loose Our Sense Of Morality. Often Time, Our Involuntary Action Too Play Us Fast And That's B'cos We Aren't Perfect. Read Jeremiah 10vs23; As Christian Cheating Is Not Condoned As Well, Read Malachi 2vs16; At Matthew 19vs5,6 Jesus Afirmed One Man Per A Woman. Bible Condemned Other Things At Proveb 6vs16-19 Which Commonly Do Them Voluntarily Or Involuntarily. My Point Is Before This Man Cheat There Have Been His Personal Reason Which May Have Triggered The Involuntary Impulse To Have A Change Of Thought, And Op Has Failed To Address This Due To Sisterly Bias Sentiment In Her Reporting.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Stacyomolola(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Only a lady that think less of herself, or has been cheated on countless times she's so used to it and can live with a cheating spouse regardless of the diseases that comes with it, will say this,

1) Not all men cheat cos it is never and can never be their thing

2) It is not the obligation of a lady to keep her home, it is the obligation of both partners to selflessly try hard no matter what, to keep their home,

3) I never said cheating is not cheating, my emphasis of the matrimonial bed is that it should be an intimate place for husband and wife, this is where most couples tend to bond intimately not just through sex, but prayer, intimate talks, playful gists, cuddling, etc. Imagine the thought of knowing a stranger has violated your personal space cos of how many minutes pleasure,

But if you feel that place is no big deal, by all means, allow strangers to eat, sleep and have sex there with your permission, to each his/her own.

M only of the opinion that cheating is cheating no matter where it's been done
U are laying emphasis on matrimonial bed as if cheating on a partner in a hotel is justified

Plus it's mostly the duty of the lady to try keep her home
Take it or leave it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Biglittlelois(f): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Stacyomolola:

M only of the opinion that cheating is cheating no matter where it's been done
U are laying emphasis on matrimonial bed as if cheating on a partner in a hotel is justified

Plus it's mostly the duty of the lady to try keep her home
Take it or leave it

K.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BBBmall25: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Powerfly:

Bullshit! What makes a cheat innocent?
I'm pretty sure if the scenario swinged the opposite direction, you would have insulted the past, present and future generation of women.
Cheating in marriage is highly condemned by all and sundry. If the said 'wife' truely was a pain in the arse, what stopped him from dissolving the union so that he can freely bring in as many women as he pleases to bang. You want to vindicate him just because he is a fellow man like you. We know your type nigga. We know your type.
Only If U Know Hw Long He Has Been Deprived Of Sex By The Madam! U're Equally Gender Bias And Religiously Flaw! As Christian Both Chdating And Divorce Is Prohibited.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
BBBmall25:
Did U Find Out His Reasons For Cheating? Or U're Just Here Blowing Hot Air For Nothing Out Of "my Sister Sentiment?"
Reasons for cheating? cheesy grin On their matrimonial bed? Haba! Let us be hiding our stupid reasoning small small nah. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
baralatie:

there is no relationship between testosterone levels and promiscuity in the animal kingdom the testosterone levels in the blood stream is to fight or flight.that is why the big cats can fight but yet the females with less testosterone are the more successful hunters because of the instinct to keep the pride alive.

The bolded is a totally wrong statement. I'd advise you go research what testosterone actually is.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by baralatie(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

The bolded is a totally wrong statement. I'd advise you go research what testosterone actually is.
go and conduct exactly what are the effects of testosterone levels in the blood stream.it is the principal factors in your fight or flight syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
baralatie:

go and conduct exactly what are the effects of testosterone levels in the blood stream.it is the principal factors in your fight or flight syndrome.

Look, I specifically disagreed with your assertion that testosterone has nothing to do with sex drive or libido.That's a total fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by baralatie(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Look, I specifically disagreed with your assertion that testosterone has nothing to do with sex drive or libido.That's a total fallacy.
you see now ! you have come down to sex drive syndrome?

sex drive in animals does not make them promiscuous!

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
baralatie:

you see now ! you have come down to sex drive syndrome?

sex drive in animals does not make them promiscuous!
How then do you explain the usual scenario of a male animal mating with many females? Very few species are monogamous. In fact 8 out of 10 species of mammals are polygamous and that's as a result of the steep difference in the testosterone levels between these genders.

Testosterone drives libido. A highly libidinous male isn't compatible with a female with low libido. Therefore he cools off with many different females to balance off the scales. It is what it is. You can't dispute nature.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Kalatium(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

How then do you explain the usual scenario of a male animal mating with many females? Very few species are monogamous. In fact 8 out of 10 species of mammals are polygamous and that's as a result of the steep difference in the testosterone levels between these genders.

Testosterone drives libido. A highly libidinous male isn't compatible with a female with low libido. Therefore he cools off with many different females to balance off the scales. It is what it is. You can't dispute nature.
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Well said, but you can't blame cheating on a high libido.

ReluctantAdult:

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by MRosario(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Please educate him some more. Testosterone level is directly proportional to libido in males

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by DaInferno(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
BBBmall25:
Did U Find Out His Reasons For Cheating? Or U're Just Here Blowing Hot Air For Nothing Out Of "my Sister Sentiment?"
there has to be a reason for cheating?cheesy

see this oga o, so ur wife gives you her reason for cheating and you cool with it because it was a "reason"

6 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by MRosario(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Well said, but you can't blame cheating on a high libido.

You can actually...

It is nature's way of ensuring the survival of our species.
Orgasm is a reward for Mating and reproduction. It is nature's way of rewarding us with dopamine for losing vital nutrients in form of Sperm.

This is why males must achieve orgasm for a new life to be created but females don't necessarily have to...

7 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by baralatie(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

let me explain to you!
The animals such as cats (lions, hyenas,panted dogs) are basically social animals and do not follow this your promiscuous logic.The male animals usually have the high testosterone levels which hell them to develop huge mass of muscle,sex organs and an inbuilt fight or flight Dynamics .These they further develop from childhood and they understand the roles that each gender should perform.
while the females in the lion pride(basically sisters) are grown to become expect hunters and bring food to the table ,thereby keeping the pride alive.the male lions are ussaly useless because they just not the successful hunters.But when it comes to fight the male lion is unrivaled.the social problem being solved in between lion goes like this.the female pride members(sisters) cannot take down cape buffalos and ward off hyena stealing their food and male lions commiting infanticide.Solution is to get a male lion(with high pumping testosterone)

the testosterone in animals is not for promiscuity at all.it is for the solution of a threat to the social existence of the pride.with a high testosterone the manes are darker and muscles bigger .these is backed up with its ability to fight.That is the rule.
the testosterone is not related to promiscuity at all

5 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Okay, so a man cheats and he can tell his wife he cheated because it's his nature undecided

MRosario:

You can actually...

It is nature's way of ensuring the survival of our species.
Orgasm is a reward for Mating and reproduction. It is nature's way of rewarding us with dopamine for losing vital nutrients in form of Sperm.

This is why males must achieve orgasm for a new life to be created but females don't necessarily have to...

6 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by MRosario(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Okay, so a man cheats and he can tell his wife he cheated because it's his nature undecided

No not atall.
As long as you took an oath to be faithful to one woman, you should be faithful to it.

I'm just trying to let you know that Mother nature was not part of that agreement and she will not reduce your libido because you chose to stay with one woman.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.