Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU (21143 Views)

ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List) / Why FG Is Insisting On IPPIS – ASUU / IPPIS: ASUU Asks FG Why Staff Of CBN, NDIC, FIRS Are Not On The Payment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by DirtyGold: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
This foolish ASUU should just stop talking, swallow their pride and shame and get back to work

Dumb "intellectuals" angry angry

What's tha business?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by higgs: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Why is ASUU afraid of IPPIS?

5 Likes

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Next0:

Aboki and their backward reasoning!
People that value cows than human, what then is education
Don't quote me again if you don't have something reasonable to say
Bro let me tell u d truth, it is ASUU that is lying and using students mandate as bargaining chip for their selfish aims of controlling University payment system which favours the curruption of the system. bro reason am too our time don dey go. Abi we come Nigeria to com school forever? ASUU doesn't gv a Bleep about wat happens to the Nigerian students amidst all this fight but the are agitating for their pockets. U want the Nigerian goverment to honor the 2009 agreement but where can the get that kind of money now or even next year in a recession economy? bro reason am ASUU Should stop this incessant strikes while their kids are either abroad or in private schools. It is we the public school student that are getting delayed.
Pls let's trend #EndASUUstrikeNow.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by thaoriginator: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
grin

ASSU ASUN, so una want make we help una do another protest wetin.

Naija youth don get mouth now sotey ASSU sef dey report FG to US.. #WayForward #NoGoingBack

1 Like

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Adrian9(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Unique! Unique! Unique Uniport!
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Smokeyyhut: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Hello guys, please help your girl to gain more awareness for my new food business... help a fam please.

Just help to like my picture on Instagram with the link below.

Thanks and much appreciation as you do. Help small business grow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNj4vil5VK/?igshid=1cqdee1tmn5zd
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by CalabarPikin: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2020
EndIPPIS

4 Likes

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Newman224: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2020
We are coming for whoever is wrong be it ASUU or FG since na only protest FG dey hear. No sincerity between either of the two sides. Is ASUU saying the truth or they are only fighting for themselves. The FG has never had interest in our Education sector. Our Universities are impoverished while FG budgeted 300 and something million Naira to campaign against hate speech.
#EndASUUStrikeNow

7 Likes

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2020
higgs:
Why is ASUU afraid of IPPIS?
Don't mind them. Bunch of currupt people looking for ways to continue their currupt practices. BUHARI will never recede. It is only the Nigerian students that are suffering.
Pls trend #EndASUUstrikeNow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Alexis11: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Guys make una go trend #ENDASUUSTRIKE on twitter na. The hashtag no gree trend since dey create am.

cool

1 Like

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Adrian9(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Puloc:

Bro let me tell u d truth, it is ASUU that is lying and using students mandate as bargaining chip for their selfish aims of controlling University payment system which favours the curruption of the system. bro reason am too our time don dey go. Abi we come Nigeria to com school forever? ASUU doesn't gv a Bleep about wat happens to the Nigerian students amidst all this fight but the are agitating for their pockets. U want the Nigerian goverment to honor the 2009 agreement but where can the get that kind of money now or even next year in a recession economy? bro reason am ASUU Should stop this incessant strikes while their kids are either abroad or in private schools. It is we the public school student that are getting delayed.
Abeg start the campaign next year,while I rearrange my bank account!
School na money o, Uniport is not exempted!
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Elsueno: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2020
let them join first and all these errors can be easily corrected. I don't know why ASUU is being stubborn
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Awoo88: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Thieves. Go and register for ippis. Idiots who want to be doing more than one full time jobs and getting paid. Something clearly against the law of the land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Alexis11: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Adrian9:

Abeg start the campaign next year,while I rearrange my bank account!
School na money o, Uniport is not exempted!

Lol... The funny thing is you may still not rearrange any bank account by next year.
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by baby124: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Sack them and employ new lecturers on a contract till confirmation basis. These ones have not kuku produced anything original and only photocopy from books published abroad. Something common untenured professor or lecturer with masters can teach. They are useless dinosaurs destroying the universities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Kollysman1: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
KORET

eedriyz:
Your employer can choose anyway to disburse your payments. As long as it end up in your account
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by samsard(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Next0:

Aboki and their backward reasoning!
People that value cows than human, what then is education
Don't quote me again if you don't have something reasonable to say
Why can't you criticize him without descending so low?
Do you think Igbos think it's cool when other people say they value money over everything? Or other stereotypes that apply to other tribes?
Basically every federal government worker is under IPPIS and have little reason to complain. ASUU should sit down with the federal government and resolve any issues with IPPIS instead of trying to blackmail the FG.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Snazzynho(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Ramsey19:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-blackmailing-varsity-workers-into-enrolling-on-ippis-ASUU/%3famp=1

This issue is becoming confusing o

I don't even know who to support sef
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by mamotalk: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

He should leave ASUU alone?
And you are one of the citizens shouting for a new Nigeria, isn't it?
What a shame.
Yes, let ASUU be.
ok tell me one reason why they are running away from IPPS? though am not a mouth-piece of anybody, but at times we need to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Black052(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
It's sad when I read some lazy youth writing about starting end ASUU who stands to suffer most from such trend if not the youth,is it not obvious the government is not been sincere about something this is a union some members have not been paid since Feb some since July and the govt is saying payment will stop by November,for those calling for end ASUU trend think again.

2 Likes

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Adrian9(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexis11:

Lol.
I'm serious o! No money, no school!
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Saintinoo(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Next0:
This is no longer funny
I stand with ASUU
You stand with ASUU because of this lie? ASUU should present their pay slip to OAGF and Ministry of fin to correct and refund any illegal deduction.

3 Likes

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Newman224: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Puloc:

It is in this recession economy FG is budgeting billions to maintain ASO rock, and build railway from Nigeria to Niger republic, millions to campaign against hate speech and other frivolities. I think we have to fight for ourselves by ourselves because we don't know who ASUU is fighting for again.
#EndASUUStrike

1 Like

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by otokx(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
The professor who said they are earning only 100k should show us the evidence, let's see between ASUU and federal government who's is lying.

The professor probably took internal loans that must be serviced.

1 Like

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Crownp(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2020
#endASUUstrike #disbandASUU
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by otokx(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2020
Newman224:

It is in this recession economy FG is budgeting billions to maintain ASO rock, and build railway from Nigeria to Niger republic, millions to campaign against hate speech and other frivolities. I think we have to fight for ourselves by ourselves because we don't know who ASUU is fighting for again.
#EndASUUStrike

ASUU always fights for its members, never ever forget that.

1 Like

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
We public students have been taken for a ride too much in this country by this incessant ASUU strike using us as a bargaining chip to the world while the wallow in their curruption and greed behind the curtain. I say no to wasting my time, no to delaying my life. My friend Dominic who spent 7yrs in the university Instead of 5yrs only to grad last year was waiting for service this year before the coronavirus came with the ASUU strike too. Now Dominic has been poisoned and is dead even without graduating out of school and I know that had schools been open and running he would have been done with his clearance and would have been in his service now. ASUU is causing millions of students to waste their time and an indeterminate life at the expense of their greed while their children are doing just fine abroad or in private schools.
Pls join and trend #EndASUUstrikeNow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by Newman224: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexis11:
Guys make una go trend #ENDASUUSTRIKE on twitter na. The hashtag no gree trend since dey create am.

cool

Check #EndASUUStrikeNow
Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by na2016: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
ASUU is beginning to sound lame. How would you be fighting for what your core staff will not even enjoy except the Senior Lecturers, Readers and Professors who in most cases are in the twilight stage of their career? What is it about IPPIS that you cannot join and expose the non-availability of lecturers so that your "new products" can be employed and trained? Why can't ASUU embark on strike because of increase in salary of their staff? Is it not appalling to ASUU to see most of their staff indulge in unethical acts just to survive? Why are these men now sounding so irritating?

9 Likes

Re: FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU by bluefilm: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2020
ASUU go and register for IPPIS and shut up.

You know you have lost this battle so no need seeking for ways to save your shameless face.

Many of your members have gone to Abuja to register after all the initial gra gra.

IPPIS is here to stay and there's little or nothing you can do about that.

Nonsense. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ / Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.