Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State (32812 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Breezodah: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
the police man that was killed today by the protesters, doesn't he have right to live?
SARS has already been ended,why are they still saying endsars?
How can you end what does not exist.?

No Police man was killed by any protesters! Ge your facts straight! The stupid tyrants you are supporting came on the scene of a peaceful protest and started shooting sporadically! A bullet hit one of their own men so they are 120% at fault for his death! NO PROTESTER CARRIED OR CARRIES ARMS!

I am also shocked at how gullible you are appearing to be.
This same SARS has been being "Ended" by the IGP since 2017! Every Year consecutively since then, we have asked that they stop the tyrants from killing youths needlessly, and then the IGP will come out with some fake statement to that they have been "ended". The VERY NEXT DAY, they will kill innocent youths again! We are not falling for the same trick this time around!

If they have truly been ended by Sunday, WHY THE HECK DID THEY NOW KILL PEOPLE AGAIN YESTERDAY!!!! If you can't answer that, I suggest you go stand in line of a stray bullet, and then come back here and re-present this trash you've just said.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Quite audacious.

A revolution is needed in this country.

Seems you're comfortable with the state of affairs, we are not.
Go port Harcourt go protest naw.

Your brain go reset after few slaps

Nonsense! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by chinedumoooo: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Proactive governor.
What is the essence of protest why the demand had been meet.
The IGP had disbanded SARS,now what is the need for further protest.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by joelag: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Na America buhari dey fear, if not na body bags we for dey count everyday since last week
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by eedimo(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.
My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by sammy329(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You actually think it's just about ending Sars right? Sleep dey worry you. The protests are exhibition of pent-up anger. Youths are tired of the status quo, and this endsars is just a perfect avenue to nail home their frustrations. And if those incompetent leaders want things to get really messy, they should start arresting those influences like you advised. French revolution started with ordinary bread scarcity. It won't be business as usual.
But what happened aftermarket of the French Revolution, did the life of people really change? Or just gave rise to a psychopath like Maximilien Robespierre and absolute dictator like Napoleon Bonaparte.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2020
vixpal:
Watching

is state governments above the Nation constitution ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2020
youngsahito:
Wike is mad... later he will start calling Buhari a tyrant.
Wike call PMB a tyrant? keep political differences aside, I am yet to see any governor that hates Buhari, both in PDP and APC.
only ppl like FFK, reno omokiri and to an extent Dino melaye hates PMB

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by kuuljay(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
The SARS has been banned. Anyone still protesting just wants buhari to unleash his usual terror on Southerners.
you still somehow brought buhari into this? That's hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by finaleeec: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2020
youngsahito:
Wike is mad... later he will start calling Buhari a tyrant.
. Your Brain and others in Support of EndSARS Continual Protest needed to be examined .SARS have been Banned .What is the sense in Continuing the Protest .Rubbish !

10 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2020
benuejosh:
He knows what his boys are capable of doing.
wike also has the PH blood in him.
A governor that is shouting "who goes u, wida u"
To tame PH boys, u have to be as hard as Wike or have a fatherly influence like Amaechi, even Odili could not tame them
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Lovelyn451(f): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2020
rivers people are crazy nah...
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Misterdhee1(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
But what happened aftermarket of the French Revolution, did the life of people really change? Or just gave rise to a psychopath like Maximilien Robespierre and absolute dictator like Napoleon Bonaparte.
The revolution resulted in more failure than success bro. At least of alot of the citizens had a taste of liberty, power and equality, no matter how short it was. And several decades later, France is better for it.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Sammyblack87: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Sacrifices must be made for change to occur. It is not a good thing that they died but we deserve better as a people and we must do all it takes to get what is ours. I really wish this country will be shared so that people like you will be on the other side.
change have been made abeg, no more SARS na... Abi u go put urself for the sacrifice ni?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
The SARS has been banned. Anyone still protesting just wants buhari to unleash his usual terror on Southerners.
small small, ona don deh stylishly call PMB tyrant.
But I agree with u, there shouldn't be any form of protest again

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2020
the soldiers are waiting for ABA EndSARS protest!!!!
they'll come and dance with Trigger ///

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Awoo88: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2020
This man no well

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by seeker121(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Guys still want to join.

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Honestly in my own opinion, wike made a valid point...SARS has been scrapped, let's give them the benefit of doubt by suspending the protest and watch how things unfold.... But as regards the ban to peaceful protest... it's a NO for me.... You can't stop people from exercising their fundamental human rights....Let's watch patiently how events will unfold

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Lovelive:
Ban wetin?

Wicked or Wickey or Weekey just want to please Buhari.
If u know, u know
This is not about pleasing anyone. Protest should stop before it escalates, we are already sitting on a time bomb as a country.
Other governors should follow suit
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by femicyrus(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2020
chukel:
Most nigerians are largely stupid. Those still shouting endsars are the most stupid people. What are they still protesting for. This is exactly what i expect the FG to do. Ban endsars protest as sars has been scrapped. Enemies of the state are using this protest to try to cripple the government. This is no longer about sars. Its very obvious. Time to start picking up people and prosecuting them for breach of public peace.
They said buhari has ear problem and we should accept his coldness to national issues as his style for governance. Why are you now complaining that the protesting youths cannot hear that SARS has been banned. That is a style they also wish to adopt as protesting Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2020
Yesterday, we witnessed Police Brutality and proof that the #EndSARS battle is far from over. It is not just about the Unit but the mechanism behind.

Torture,
Extortion,
Intimidation,
Rape,
Kidnapping
Etc

Are all still carried out by officers meant to protect citizens. Redeploying SARS officials is not the answer to the cries of the Nigerian youth.

As for Wike, he was always a dictating tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
Honestly in my own opinion, wike made a valid point...SARS has been scrapped, let's give them the benefit of doubt by suspending the protest and watch how things unfold.... But as regards the ban to peaceful protest... it's a NO for me.... You can't stop people from exercising their fundamental human rights....Let's watch patiently how events will unfold
Nigeria is already sitting on a time bomb, the reason for protest has been addressed and the voice of the masses has been heard, any form of agitation is not a protest again but a breach of peace

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Person2person(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2020
ok
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2020
myBraine:
Just as he should.

Wherever we are situated in around the country, we should in our own little capacity tame the excesses of those people.
Shut up and stop sounding like a broken record.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Spiritz: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Wike is no hero but a selfish politician, he is fond of telling people to protect their votes against rigging by security forces, but always quick to band protest. Remember when police murdered Chima and Ikoku 4, he band anybody from protesting, Revolution Now and now Endsars

6 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.
Why are you afraid of a revolution?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by zeeek(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2020
SARS has been disbanded so why should there be a continued protest? Knowing how volatile PH is,I think Wike has done the right thing, very soon,some thugs of a party will cause mayhem and lay the blame at the feet of the ruling party. I believe the protest has yielded a positive response, so pls let's end it already.
#GodblessNijayouth#
#Godblessthedecentpoliceofficers#

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by cyprex: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Sulele04:

If only you had any sense of sympathy to human lives you wont have typed this TRASH.
I dont want to think you are one those hypocrites that pretend as if everything is all fine and well because they are being paid to do so.
If i could replace you with jimoh isiaka or the countless others would have lost their lives unjustly to these rougues called sars i wont hesitate for a second.
SPITS.
What are we protesting for, the resurrection of the dead of scrapping of SARS? If is scrapping of SARS, then our gaol is achieved pronto.

Also the president has promised investigation and prosecution of offending officers.To me it's mission accomplished.
I however encourage the deceased's families to seek for compensation.

I congratulate all dogged and genuine fighters

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:

Be careful what you wish for..
Arresting Protesters may have the opposite effect to what you envisage..
Many greater Kingdoms have been brought to it's knees by such little sparks..
The self immolation of an ordinary trader in Tunisia brought down 5 Presidents and changed the Arab world..

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by InvertedHammer: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Emmyloaded:
https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1315773169719013376?s=19
/
Question: If the masses disobey him, what can he do? He has no control over NPF or the Nigerian military. grin grin grin

/
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by liljboy(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
I'm concerned about today's casualties, that's why I'm raising my voice on ending the protest. A lot have been affected already, we don't need more.
Why waste more lives??Why protest again? You guys have already won.
SARS has been ended
on paper.... Where in this world, in a democratic setting that unarmed protesters are being shot at?

How many times will they say the unit has been scrapped, its been up to four years now. Still the same menace is causing more pain to families of abducted boys off the streets.

The youths are pushing for a full police reform and accountability on the part of officers that don't follow due process. Have you seen the videos, who shoots a protesters in a police cell? Who harasses and beats a female protester in Broad day light, only the Nigerian police, who knows what they'll do to her in private.

If you must be insensitive to people's plight then keep your thoughts to yourself.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.