Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State (33152 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by bellina715(f): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Ban what.... Let he go and catch the people protesting at Aba road now...but ph peeps una no dey gree
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Miracle2020: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Aboki
Aboki ya ci uwarka.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Miracle2020: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
liljboy:
that police man was hit by a stray bullet from his colleague. Don't come here and start spewing thrash.

Has the president or his vice addressed the nation? How many years of protesting has it been,, still nothing. Same way they dragged him just to make a speech during the coronavirus LOCKDOWN period.

Is addressing your electorates too much to ask for? All of a sudden its hard to see your governor cos it's not election time that they'll come and play ball with us and laugh sheepishly at the camera man.

The police system needs to be fixed.
didn't you watch the video where Buhari addressed the youth or did your hatred for Buhari cover your sense of reasoning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
didn't you watch the video where Buhari addressed the youth or did your hatred for Buhari cover your sense of reasoning?
grin cheesy wink
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
liljboy:

Has the president or his vice addressed the nation?
Is addressing your electorates too much to ask for?
The police system needs to be fixed
Really?
I pray you come live in the town.....soonest!
I understand.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Breadnote: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
gud1
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by asanwafo: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Don't be afraid, things can't get worse than they already are. There are still people who are good enough to lead this country to greatness. The only issue is that our present leaders will never give them a chance, that's why a revolution is needed in Nigeria, to change the status quo
Name one person.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Farki: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
you are clearly a fool. I watched the video where other police men were running because of the firing power is coming from the protesters. If he was mistakenly shot by one of his colleague, why will the policemen be running?

Please which video again?

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1315907710026764288?s=19

Protesters weren't shooting, they didn't carry weapons, multiple eye witnesses say the shooting was ordered by the police.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by maasoap(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Sulele04:

If only you had any sense of sympathy to human lives you wont have typed this TRASH.
I dont want to think you are one those hypocrites that pretend as if everything is all fine and well because they are being paid to do so.
If i could replace you with jimoh isiaka or the countless others would have lost their lives unjustly to these rougues called sars i wont hesitate for a second.
SPITS.

You want more lives to be wasted even after the SARS have been disbanded? Your head is paining you

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Ezi1993(f): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2020
kutchs:
I'm beginning to hate this Wike man. Sees himself as Lord, wonder what will happen if God punishes Nigeria with him as president. He'll be worse than Buhari and Mobutu.
Same here..am beginning to hate him too..
Infact I have hated him already.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by omenka(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2020
You will never see the likes of Racoon or Farahaideed on topics like this. Quintessential hypocrites.

Were this to be an APC governor, you'd see them first and second to comment, and go on to spam the thread with scathing vitriol.

But since it is a pdp governor, he gets a pass.

Shameless duo.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Miracle2020: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Farki:

Please which video again?

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1315907710026764288?s=19

Protesters weren't shooting, they didn't carry weapons, multiple eye witnesses say the shooting was ordered by the police.
I can swear to you that that inspector was shot by a gang of kidnappers who infiltrated the protesters.
Stop watching video from Sahara reporters. The owner of Sahara reporters contested for president and Lost, now he want to organize revolution and some foolish youth are following him. He only want to use the youth to achieve his selfish ambition. You cannot see his children at forefront. Be wise......

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by afroxyz: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.

May your family members be brutalized by police. Say Amen
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Racoon(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
omenka:
You will never see the likes of Racoon or Farahaideed on topics like this. Quintessential hypocrites.

Were this to be an APC governor, you'd see them first and second to comment, and go on to spam the thread with scathing vitriol.But since it is a pdp governor, he gets a pass.Shameless duo.
[/s]
Racoon:
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion" - Albert Camus.

"..Tyrants have always shown some slight shade of virtue; they support the laws before destroying them..."-Voltaire.
He is not in any way different from what the president has been doing too.They seat on those seats as tyrannical emperors.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Farki: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
I can swear to you that that inspector was shot by a gang of kidnappers who infiltrated the protesters.
Stop watching video from Sahara reporters. The owner of Sahara reporters contested for president and Lost, now he want to organize revolution and some foolish youth are following him. He only want to use the youth to achieve his selfish ambition. You cannot see his children at forefront. Be wise......

Are you daft or you think I am daft? First you said his colleagues shot him accidentally now you can swear that kidnappers shot him, your lying formation isn't making sense.

Again why drag Sowore into this because of the video source? He didn't start ENDSARS and isn't using it as a platform to promote himself. So you want his children who are abroad and in primary school to be killed and arrested by the Nigerian police?

It's clear that I'm talking to a government stooge. grin
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Iwanttoto: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Really?
I pray you come live in the town.....soonest!
I understand.

Mynd44 seun lalasticlala obinoscopy Dominique oam4j rule 19. This is alternate moniker.
You people should treat every pepple as equal animal
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by kingbobby: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Does he know you exist.? End SaRs , SARS has been cleared off. Do you want to end an elected Government? Not even your adopted Donald Trump in US will tolerate that .Any further protest, Una go see wetin Una want. The Govt has listened and tolerated Una enough
you are a monkey

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by 5thcolm(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Does he know you exist.? End SaRs , SARS has been cleared off. Do you want to end an elected Government? Not even your adopted Donald Trump in US will tolerate that .Any further protest, Una go see wetin Una want. The Govt has listened and tolerated Una enough

Why are you talking like sars brutality is the only law enforcement brutality that we have. Are you saying you not aware of police brutality?

May be you have come to see it as normal for police and other law enforcement agencies to act in an irresponsible way but sorry, people now want accountability across board. That is what this is all about.

Looking at the response of police after the alleged ending of the sars unit. It is obvious nothing as changed as the brutality still continues
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by omenka(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Stupid reply as usual. I suppose you dont understand what it was I wrote. Show me your comment on the first page of this thread.

You live your life on the forum, crawling on your belly all over the place, looking for any post that doesn't paint the APC in good light to rant over. Your comment ALWAYS comes first in line. But since Wike is the one involved, you went ghost mode.

Hopeless hypocrite.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Miracle2020: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Farki:

Are you daft or you think I am daft? First you said his colleagues shot him accidentally now you can swear that kidnappers shot him, your lying formation isn't making sense.

Again why drag Sowore into this because of the video source? He didn't start ENDSARS and isn't using it as a platform to promote himself. So you want his children who are abroad and in primary school to be killed and arrested by the Nigerian police?

It's clear that I'm talking to a government stooge. grin
I think you are daft. Pls go read what I wrote but this time ask your mama to interpret it for you.
Sowore is the remote controller of this protest.
Why didn't them stop the protest since SARS has been banned?
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Racoon(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
omenka:
Stupid reply as usual. I suppose you dont understand what it was I wrote. Show me your comment on the first page of this thread.

You live your life on the forum, crawling on your belly all over the place, looking for any post that doesn't paint the APC in good light to rant over. Your comment ALWAYS comes first in line. But since Wike is the one involved, you went ghost mode.Hopeless hypocrite.
Sorry!
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by FarahAideed: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2020
omenka:

Were this to be an APC governor, you'd see them first and second to comment, and go on to spam the thread with scathing vitriol.

But since it is a pdp governor, he gets a pass.

Shameless duo.

Wike has been one Governor at the forefront of endsars for a while now , he has always called out SARs in Rivers states . The rivers protest are on the Governor only maintains that it must be peaceful
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Emmypure: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2020
make them turn am to shoot on sight
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Emmyloaded:
https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1315773169719013376?s=19

it will not work after all he lead a protest against police brutality n killing in December 2016 so what is he saying? na only rivers state thing dey be different ball game.....an state full of so may people living fake n pretentious life!
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by sirjentul05(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.

Am sorry but you are just totally mad
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
asanwafo:
Name one person.
Borno state governor is a good candidate. Peter Obi is another good candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.