Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State (33150 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by israel90: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.
you are just like the present Apc government no difference
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
I'm concerned about today's casualties, that's why I'm raising my voice on ending the protest. A lot have been affected already, we don't need more.
Why waste more lives??Why protest again? You guys have already won.
SARS has been ended

Coward. Citizens have bottled up anger. They will disperse on their own once their anger is vented. For this reason you give protesters a police protection and cover to prevent it from disrupting economy or social order.

Wike is anti-democratic with this order.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by liljboy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Really?
I pray you come live in the town.....soonest!
I understand.
oshe new York occupant
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by fashrola(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.

Whatever you lay your hands in this life shall never PROSPER, Since you wanna be stupid on an Internet Platform..... The people who laid their lives for you to walk on streets and not worried been kidnapped or killed by SARS or other police unit are the one you are calling MISCREANTS? e no go well for you

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by omenka(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
FarahAideed:

Wike has been one Governor at the forefront of endsars for a while now , he has always called out SARs in Rivers states . The rivers protest are on the Governor only maintains that it must be peaceful
Just look at yourself. You've lost all sense of shame over politics, haven't you?

Wike said all forms of protest wont be tolerated.

Can't you at least hide your shame and call him out over such an undemocratic statement rather than spinning it in a way your bigoted and hypocritical mind dictates?

You pdp supporters are worse than those you criticize in APC. Your desire has nothing to do with a better country, ALL YOU WANT IS FOR PDP TO BE THE PARTY AT THE CENTER.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by omenka(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Racoon:
Sorry!
Sorry for yourself. Hypocrite.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Etrusen(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
the truth is that Wike should have keep quiet a rather than making that ban yesterday

the protest carried out by pH have brought down his reputation
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Racoon(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
omenka:
Stupid reply as usual. I suppose you dont understand what it was I wrote. Show me your comment on the first page of this thread.

You live your life on the forum, crawling on your belly all over the place, looking for any post that doesn't paint the APC in good light to rant over. Your comment ALWAYS comes first in line. But since Wike is the one involved, you went ghost mode.Hopeless hypocrite.
omenka:
If you think they've realised both parties are the same, then you've not come across two characters known as Racoon and Farahaideed.Most disgusting political characters I'd ever come across. They can die for pdp or Wike.
omenka:
Sorry for yourself. Hypocrite.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.Please take note.This fella is taking it personal.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Farki: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
I think you are daft. Pls go read what I wrote but this time ask your mama to interpret it for you.
Sowore is the remote controller of this protest.
Why didn't them stop the protest since SARS has been banned?

Not only remote controller, HD decoder. grin

Sowore that organised a completely different protest recently is now becoming coordinator of ENDSARS in the mind of deluded zombies. Maybe Sowore is the one holding your destiny as well.

They didn't stop because the ban was an audio ban were the SARS officers will be rebranded under a new name, face no punishment and everything will continue as usual so the protests can stop.

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Miracle2020: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Farki:

They didn't stop because the ban was an audio ban were the SARS officers will be rebranded under a new name, face no punishment and everything will continue as usual so the protests can stop.
what do you want?
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Miracle2020: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Farki:

Sowore that organised a completely different protest recently is now becoming coordinator of ENDSARS in the mind of deluded zombies. Maybe Sowore is the one holding your destiny as well.

do I need to reply this fuuuuul? No no no.i can never fight a pig.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Farki: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
what do you want?

I want to step out of my house without being branded as a criminal, killed, robbed or sexually assaulted because I am young and not poor.

I want criminals in police uniform to face the consequences of their actions.

If that concept is too hard for you to grab and you want things to remain as they are don't bloody complain about the state of the country.

Everytime we are saying the country is bad, the country is bad but when we have the chance to fix things you are saying no let things remain the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Africonji: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Cyberl33t:

Your children and your entire generation will be killed by the police bullet.

Back to sender. Your papa. All of ona for your family go mud before weeks end. Anumanu.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by NaijaAlien: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
MUMU
GOATandYAMtheory:
Go port Harcourt go protest naw.

Your brain go reset after few slaps

Nonsense! undecided
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by asanwafo: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Borno state governor is a good candidate. Peter Obi is another good candidate.
U see ur life! These criminals u have just mentioned are the reason u are calling for revolution. Nigerians sorry.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Cyberl33t: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:

Back to sender. Your papa. All of ona for your family go mud before weeks end. Anumanu.

Accidental discharge will always be the excuse the police will give when they start wasting your and your unborn children.

E no far again...

Since you decided to pray for death of peaceful protester, you'll instead die not protesting.

Ezi
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Miracle2020: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Farki:

I want to step out of my house without being branded as a criminal, killed, robbed or sexually assaulted because I am young and not poor.

I want criminals in police uniform to face the consequences of their actions.

If that concept is too hard for you to grab and you want things to remain as they are don't bloody complain about the state of the country.

Everytime we are saying the country is bad, the country is bad but when we have the chance to fix things you are saying no let things remain the way they are.
iam in support of anything that can bring sanity to this country, I only advice the youth not to take laws into their hands,also we should not allow criminals and politicians to infiltrate the protesters.
Now that the government has banned SARS, we should use this opportunity to select representatives that will meet with the government so that we can discuss the way to reform the police. I know that some politicians want to see the youths dieing like flies so that they can use it to achieve their selfish ambition.
We said we don't want SARS and the government listen to us and ended SARS, so why are we still shouting endsars,endsars? Let us suspend the protest then we can meet the government to see how we will reform the police.
Don't allow someone to decieve you that he is an activist. We did not hear him calling for revolution until he contested election and lost then he now remember that there is a word known as REVOLUTION. Tell that same foolish activist to bring his children to the forefront.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by spokesboy: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2020
It's clear that you've just been let out of a cage. You're spewing trash everywhere on Nairaland. Life must have treated you badly.
myBraine:
Just as he should.

Wherever we are situated in around the country, we should in our own little capacity tame the excesses of those people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.