Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State (32853 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
I'm concerned about today's casualties, that's why I'm raising my voice on ending the protest. A lot have been affected already, we don't need more.
Why waste more lives??Why protest again? You guys have already won.
SARS has been ended

You sound like a police..... u call angry Nigerian fathers, mothers, students.....thugs and miscreants...u even said you guys have won....are u not part of the “you guys”

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Does he know you exist.? End SaRs , SARS has been cleared off. Do you want to end an elected Government? Not even your adopted Donald Trump in US will tolerate that .Any further protest, Una go see wetin Una want. The Govt has listened and tolerated Una enough
see as your talking like one idi Amin or Paul biya. In sane climes, protest is a normal provided it doesn't turn violent then no issue.
This country Still has a long way to go with ignoramuses like u still alive

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by liljboy(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2020
cyprex:

What are we protesting for, the resurrection of the dead of scrapping of SARS? If is scrapping of SARS, then our gaol is achieved pronto.

Also the president has promised investigation and prosecution of offending officers.To me it's mission accomplished.
I however encourage the deceased's families to seek for compensation.

I congratulate all dogged and genuine fighters
you talk as if you're living in a sane country, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Gojas: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Wike is an embarrassment to all lawyers...
A big fool...
He lacks power to ban #endsarsProtest
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by baumolina(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2020
nazicartel:
Protest goes on tomorrow... We'll be there direct.... Nonsense and PDP/apc

Just write your will before you go. Wike is no nonsense governor. He's a president Nigeria needs
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2020
youngsahito:
Wike is mad... later he will start calling Buhari a tyrant.
Wike is a worse tyrant than Buhari. Too autocratic to be a leader.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by SerikinGamo: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2020
I support #EndSARS, but I see what Wike is trying to prevent. If protest should take place in PH things will go very bad. I've seen tweets where PH citizens have vowed to go to the protest with their own 'tools' in case police men harass them. Peaceful protest can easily degenerate into riot leading to loss of lives and properties and Wike will be responsible, hence he's taking preemptive actions
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by liljboy(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
the police man that was killed today by the protesters, doesn't he have right to live?
SARS has already been ended,why are they still saying endsars?
How can you end what does not exist.?
that police man was hit by a stray bullet from his colleague. Don't come here and start spewing thrash.

Has the president or his vice addressed the nation? How many years of protesting has it been,, still nothing. Same way they dragged him just to make a speech during the coronavirus LOCKDOWN period.

Is addressing your electorates too much to ask for? All of a sudden its hard to see your governor cos it's not election time that they'll come and play ball with us and laugh sheepishly at the camera man.

The police system needs to be fixed.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by liljboy(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Blackking98:
see as your talking like one idi Amin or Paul biya. In sane climes, protest is a normal provided it doesn't turn violent then no issue.
This country Still has a long way to go with ignoramuses like u still alive
whoever fought for independence should have waited for another 100 years... Our older generation failed us, look at what we call a country.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2020
liljboy:
whoever fought for independence should have waited for another 100 years... Our older generation failed us, look at what we call a country.
I swear.
Just look at some comments.
Our old generation are failures on g.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by protests: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2020
This is why #EndSARS has to hold.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by BolajiApata: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2020
DATES (Dabino) POWDER

*NAFDAC APPROVED*
Size:500gram
Price: N2,000

*USES OF DATES POWDER*
Dates Powder as NATURAL SWEETENER can be used to make baby Cereal, Pap, Custard, Oats, Porridge, as well as beverage for kids. It can also be used to sweeten Pancakes, Smoothies, Muffins and other foods as a Sugar replacement.

*BENEFITS OF DATES*
*Dates are Highly Nutritious
*Aids Healthy Bowel Movements
*High Concentration of Anti-oxidants
*Improves Brain Functionality
*Facilitates Natural Labour
*Reduces Risk of Cancer
*Prevents Microbial Infections
*Helps Fight Diabetes
*Lower Cholesterol
Buy Now via WhatsApp or Call +2348099491870

Instagram: realtimefoods

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Daddysidhan: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
the police man that was killed today by the protesters, doesn't he have right to live?
SARS has already been ended,why are they still saying endsars?
How can you end what does not exist.?
Aboki

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Lovelive: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
This is not about pleasing anyone. Protest should stop before it escalates, we are already sitting on a time bomb as a country.
Other governors should follow suit

When you failed to plan (as a government) you have already plan to fail (many protests are on the way...).
Just watch !

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Daddysidhan: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2020
myBraine:
Just as he should.

Wherever we are situated in around the country, we should in our own little capacity tame the excesses of those people.
Aboki
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by SaintBeehot(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2020
Democracy is no longer in danger- PDP miscreants.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by protests: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Lovelive:

When you failed to plan (as a government) you have already plan to fail (many protests are on the way...).
Just watch !
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Reference(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Have nothing against the protests but still waiting for suggestions on the changes to be made and the restructiring to be done to the police as an organisation.

Allowing the goverment to take the initiative on any reforms is tantamount to failure. Nothing will fundamentally change, nothing will be gained for all the sacrifices made.

This is not exactly how prople power works. It is incomplete.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by damade16(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Emmyloaded:
https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1315773169719013376?s=19
Heaven would have fall if it was El-rufai that said this. No doubt our journalists are hypocrites
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Sulele04:

If only you had any sense of sympathy to human lives you wont have typed this TRASH.
I dont want to think you are one those hypocrites that pretend as if everything is all fine and well because they are being paid to do so.
If i could replace you with jimoh isiaka or the countless others would have lost their lives unjustly to these rougues called sars i wont hesitate for a second.
SPITS.

Guy if you live on protest or benefit from it,then bring another subject as #endsars is stale already ! Tell us exactly what else you want after all the notorious SARS has been disbanded ? You guys need to understand that no government anywhere in the world would tolerate lawlessness in the name of any senseless protest. Every life that has been lost is precious, including that of the lynched policeman.

If we must hit the streets again,let it be for something reasonable and noble. Why can't we protest against Mr Buhari obvious nepotistic government and poor leadership ? Why not against high inflation rate and unemployment, etc ?

We can't afford to lose more lives again because of an already settled #endsars man. May the almighty God grant every soul that was lost in the struggle an eternal rest.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Temmylee01(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2020
shooooooooooooooooots I think wike is constitutional illiterate, you can't ban protest... every single Nigeria has is fundament right to protest as far is in the confine of the law. he banned protest my ass. that nigga ain't a real shoooooooooooooooooooters.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by ibiba55(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Emmyloaded:

Those criticizing wike will not understand, how devastating it can be when it comes to protest in rivers.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by electhnd(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
It can't work.
it's can't work abi, okay tell me the reason for the protest stealing, or destruction
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by PIMPAR: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2020
duduade:

Cowards roaming the on the corridors of Nairaland
Not when you are shouting endSARS on Nairaland..
The roads are clear, them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by legendsilver(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.
Are you ok? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by nazicartel(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2020
baumolina:

Just write your will before you go. Wike is no nonsense governor. He's a president Nigeria needs
you still don't know them.... Wike is strong and harsh, but he's not mean and not always serious... Forget him harsh tones... Amaechi is harder ooo though he's physically soft
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by osamz007: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
The SARS has been banned. Anyone still protesting just wants buhari to unleash his usual terror on Southerners.

tell the fool to unleash his terror on Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2020
he has identified cultists among the protesters, that's why he ordered for no protest.

Rivers wey be say na cultism den.

wike no wan make dem wiked am. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Tonitoniton(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Emmyloaded:

Wise decision.

So that those Yahoo plus, marleans and ritual kidnappers will not cause havoc like there are currently doing every where despite the ban on SARS.

U can imagine the nonsense suffering they caused us yesterday by Berger round about in the afternoon in FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by udomma1005(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2020
youngsahito:
Wike is mad... later he will start calling Buhari a tyrant.
Are you sure you're okay?
The protest demanded the end of SARS and it has been scrapped! What are you still protesting about?

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by asanwafo: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Why are you afraid of a revolution?
When the revolution occurs, who will lead the country; Jesus Christ or Mohammed? Or is the leader coming from this crop of Nigerians we have now? Nwokem put on ur thinking cap na.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by feed70: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Your papa no get sense

sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation / Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.