Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State (32834 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Zyxzzzz: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by duduade: 4:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Sulele04:

If only you had any sense of sympathy to human lives you wont have typed this TRASH.
I dont want to think you are one those hypocrites that pretend as if everything is all fine and well because they are being paid to do so.
If i could replace you with jimoh isiaka or the countless others would have lost their lives unjustly to these rougues called sars i wont hesitate for a second.
SPITS.

Don't mind the bloody rougue

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by duduade: 4:15am On Oct 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Does he know you exist.? End SaRs , SARS has been cleared off. Do you want to end an elected Government? Not even your adopted Donald Trump in US will tolerate that .Any further protest, Una go see wetin Una want. The Govt has listened and tolerated Una enough

Cowards roaming the on the corridors of Nairaland

13 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by chukel(m): 4:42am On Oct 13, 2020
For the first time, I'm in support of Wike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by chukel(m): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Most nigerians are largely stupid. Those still shouting endsars are the most stupid people. What are they still protesting for. This is exactly what i expect the FG to do. Ban endsars protest as sars has been scrapped. Enemies of the state are using this protest to try to cripple the government. This is no longer about sars. Its very obvious. Time to start picking up people and prosecuting them for breach of public peace.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by olusegun60036: 5:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Nigeria takes her front and makes her prior step.You don't expect Nigeria to go down without a battles
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by protests: 5:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Oh?

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by seunmsg(m): 5:32am On Oct 13, 2020
So, Wike truly banned protest in PH and this thread is quiet like this? Some are even hailing him for the anti-democratic decision. If it was Buhari or an APC governor that banned protest, everywhere would be on fire. But it’s PDP poster boy so he gets an easy pass. Shame!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by JAMO84: 5:39am On Oct 13, 2020
If this was El Rufai, PDP Dundees would be tagging US. Wike should also get a visa ban, he should not be allowed to go and watch real Madrid match again.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by CoalcityBoi: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2020
wike wike wike, How many times did I call you

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
myBraine:
Just as he should.

Wherever we are situated in around the country, we should in our own little capacity tame the excesses of those people.
[/s]
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Ikengawo: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2020
You will now see the tribal element of this protest reveal it's self.
political element na bia.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Ayomide811(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2020
If El-Rufai gave such order some miscreants would have been here abusing him by now

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.
[/s]
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Redhot111(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2020
youngsahito:
Wike is mad... later he will start calling Buhari a tyrant.

Bros wise up and read the reasons behind banning the protest na. The SARS has been dissolved so what is the essence of the protest again na

12 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Ikengawo: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2020
chukel:
Most nigerians are largely stupid. Those still shouting endsars are the most stupid people. What are they still protesting for. This is exactly what i expect the FG to do. Ban endsars protest as sars has been scrapped. Enemies of the state are using this protest to try to cripple the government. This is no longer about sars. Its very obvious. Time to start picking up people and prosecuting them for breach of public peace.

better garri dey your stomach

6 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Toniopadua: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Is that one a governor?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
frankyychiji:
The SARS has been banned. Anyone still protesting just wants buhari to unleash his usual terror on Southerners.
[/s]
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Rodwave: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
Wike ma nigga. cool. No time for any nonsense protest in Rivers. Any violator should be shot, pronto.

Stop using foolish language that might affect you tomorrow. I don't know when you guys will have sense.

Stop enabling abuse. You might be a victim tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2020
What rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by JimmyDarmody: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.
Quite audacious.

A revolution is needed in this country.

Seems you're comfortable with the state of affairs, we are not.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Ajibel(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If this was an APC governor now...

Well let me not talk.

You got it grin

Despite Sanwo coming out yesterday, they're still abusing and cursing him

6 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by 12345baba(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2020
This man eh. I comot cap for him
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Gbadebo19(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Somebody Pls Help Me. The High Cost Of Cement Has Denied Me My Daily Bread. I Need To Survive At Least Today. Polaris Bank, 3028060745. Block Makers Have Stopped Work In Kwara State And Bricklaying Is Few And Scarce. Pls Help My Condition Oo
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Camos: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Wetin we gain
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by bewla(m): 6:28am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
It can't work.
He has said it and must work
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by JimmyDarmody: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
I'm concerned about today's casualties, that's why I'm raising my voice on ending the protest. A lot have been affected already, we don't need more.
Why waste more lives??Why protest again? You guys have already won.
SARS has been ended
Sacrifices must be made for change to occur. It is not a good thing that they died but we deserve better as a people and we must do all it takes to get what is ours. I really wish this country will be divided so that people like you will be on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2020
If people want to vent their frustration, then give them a little leeway to do that.

If you try to bottle it up, then an explosion or implosion might occur.

It is that simple.

This issue is not as difficult as the government is actually trying to make it look.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Misterdhee1(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:

You actually think it's just about ending Sars right? Sleep dey worry you. The protests are exhibition of pent-up anger. Youths are tired of the status quo, and this endsars is just a perfect avenue to nail home their frustrations. And if those incompetent leaders want things to get really messy, they should start arresting those influencers like you advised. French revolution started with ordinary bread scarcity. It won't be business as usual.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by jojomario(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2020
This man like to do his own differently to stand out and he does most of it stupidly.

Why ban a peaceful protest. The police boss just made a pronouncement and the the youths don't trust them any longer with just mere say.

Our voice and protest is a movement.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG / Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.