Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (67269 Views)

Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation / Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2020
DDeliverer:
Na now this country go finally end. As soon as the people defy army, e don finish. Nigeria would be salvaged from her enemies.

Courage over fear. #EndbadGovernance.

Who will salvage it?
I guess you answer is World Power or community

Sorry, they have limit to interference in sovereign state matters. See how KSA is rootlessly dealing with Lebanon.

May God not allow us to see bad thing. many things for done spoil before serious action is taken, if going by what you are thinking
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by fairheart(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
My thoughts exactly. I've been denied access to my means of livelihood for about a week now by the road blockades. It is their rights to protest. It is also my right to have access to a public road. It is an infringement on my rights to be denied road access. Protesters should converge on one side, while others who wish to go about their lawful duties can go about their activities.

Thought like this is the problem. What those on the street is demanding for, will help you, your children, and their children.
Those who cannot sacrifice for a better future today, will not have a better future tomorrow. Many of those on the street left their work too.
You are not the only person affected. People are trying to change a bad country, you are here talking about food.
It is a pity that your selfishness has consumed you. I hope you don't benefit from the country when it is finally changed for the better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Slurity:
Bros, please how are they provoking us here in the south o? May be its not the same south we are sha.. I am in southwest.
I'm very sure u have never left ur southwest before, talk more of staying in the northern parts. Or u are probably blind and deaf

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by selemo: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2020
SLAP44:

Why won't the army stay calm to defuse the situation with tact instead of making provocative statement in the heat of a looming crisis?

Southern masses have been provoked for too long and any small spark can set many things ablaze. The army has never issued any guidelines in the north east upon all the casualties they keep getting, it's in the south they will be acting superman.
Thank you southern brethren.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by aristocats(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria Army are only talking about subversive elements and trouble makers not the protesters.
sarrki:
PRESS RELEASE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3096643707114600&id=354312648014400
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by ransomed: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Northern Army has decided to attack and kill innocent peaceful protesters.
Go face BoKo Haram and Bandits.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by okpalaAnambra: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
My thoughts exactly. I've been denied access to my means of livelihood for about a week now by the road blockades. It is their rights to protest. It is also my right to have access to a public road. It is an infringement on my rights to be denied road access. Protesters should converge on one side, while others who wish to go about their lawful duties can go about their activities.
U can only do your business when you're alive.. If they don't protest and sars kills u, will you be alive?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2020
sarrki:
PRESS RELEASE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3096643707114600&id=354312648014400

Who knows what the Arabic on the Army emblem means. Just being curious.

I think it should have been written in English for all citizens to understand.

Just my view and I mean no harm.

I will like to know its meaning. Our Islamic nairaland brothers over to you.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by uvie66: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2020
KingEzo:
I didn't see any reason why NA will involve in this. the youths are showing their grievances in a peaceful way. The situation will get worse if the NA interfere in this ENDSARS protest
how is this peaceful when you guys hold up traffic unnecessarily therefore stop law abiding citizens going about there legitimate business.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by fiveplus5: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Can someone interpret the Arabic inscription on the emblem?
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by ridwanlawal: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2020
neonly:
No body seems to see what I see The Nigerian Army logo na only Arabic writing they der Nigeria don Arabic country finish
Use Wikipedia browse about NIGERIA
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by uvie66: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

U can only do your business when you're alive.. If they don't protest and sars kills u, will you be alive?
But SARS have been disbanded what else are the youth protesting for.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Angelfrost(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2020
wewe1:
I do not understand this English, can someone translate it to #ENDSARS English?
Make una no vex

It is called 'Double Speak'! The idiot that compiled the trash of a statement above is merely subliminally telling y'all that they are battle ready to kill protesters once the clueless dictator gives the go ahead!!!

It's quite straightforward to me!!! undecided
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2020
The worst military ever created! D useless Nigeria army that has failed woefully in d north-east is now releasing statements about a peaceful protest,bunch of cowards.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Iceberg3: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2020
thesicilian:

There's nothing antipeople in this press release. Put yourself in the position of the head of the Nigerian Army. Would you fold your hands while hoodlums are running rampant? The press release doesn't say they are going to stop the protests, they're only warning "subversive elements and trouble makers" to beware.

The onus is now on the organizers of the protests to ensure that their activities remain peaceful.

Typical Nigerian shut up.... don't you realise it's past time drastic measures are taken over basic issues in this country?!

@op,that ain't the Nigerian army talking,that's the north mafia talking in collaboration with the dullapo at aso rock

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2020
DDeliverer:
Na now this country go finally end. As soon as the people defy army, e don finish. Nigeria would be salvaged from her enemies.

Courage over fear. #EndbadGovernance.

They are not referring to the protesters bt they hijackers. Lol
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The press release is simply warning those using the protest to cause trouble to desist from such act.

While those on peaceful protest can go ahead.

Look at how some illitrates are seeing this press release as a threat.

Trully Nigerians are there own problem.

I wanted to reprimand you harshly, then I saw your moniker... So, I rest my case! You started scolding yourself by picking that moniker. undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by protests: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Photocopy! 20 copies please.

ridwanlawal:

Park well no block who dey your back. I think you voted APC 2015 and 2019

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by laiperi: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Another Moroccan Revolution is brewing. This time it will consume the Army.

Bedwetters, Boko Haram dey call una.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Iceberg3: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2020
The first release is just what they wanna say, nothing else... It's the born-to-rule north speaking there.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by airminem(f): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Guestlander:

From the Army?
imagine what trash! angry
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Iko5000: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Look at them Boko Haram are killing them and they are flexing for we civilians . When it was Biafra 1969 they went en mass to the east with the whole artilery , but for Borno they are going with private Jets.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:

Doesn't always work that way sir... Without extreme measures, your useless leaders won't take action!!!

You people don't know the kind of evil people y'all elected!!!

"My right to access public road"!!! I laugh at such naivety.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by F117nighthawk: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Go and finish your boko haram campaign first,it's only defenseless civilians u can issue threats to, for over 10 years now u cannot defeat boko haram, that should be your major challenge for now,
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by AFONJACOW(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Don't push people to carry arm because it will end in tears... ordinary rag tag Boko Haram unah no fit defeat how much educated jobless youths that are looking for where to vent their anger and frustrations... Grenade Boko Haram dey throw unah nah toy compare when it will be mixed with toxic saline chemicals .. better thread with caution

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Vulcan24(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Dumbass army thinking they are relevant now

Go and defeat the bandits and insurgency first
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
mumu, you Siddon for house dey make empty threat. small pikin no know snake, e dey call am tie.

Don't be ignorant, please! It's shameful!!!

Even the most incurably fearful coward will turn into a monster when pushed to the limits.... If the army tries any form of brutality, the nation will burn!!!

A smart leader would take urgent steps to stop that from happening!!!
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Nwaotu10(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2020
Born bastards!
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Jabioro: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2020
Meaning? Abi grammar just dey sweet for your mouths..who are the subverted people..Dem go break am to pieces.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by snapshot: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2020
Committed to the peace of the country,and you people cannot wipe out Boko Haram,so that peace will rain in Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Ishilove: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2020
This is in light of the activities of those hoodlums that attacked the Abuja protesters yesterday.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Revolution is coming already.... This is exactly how it started in Libya...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.