Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (145937 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Prompto:
Death will surely visit you n your entire household n unborn generation. Death n sorrow is all that will plague your miserable life henceforth.

So says a walking corpse
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ItswellMike: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.
Zone B....
Stop lying
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by themanderon: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

Singlehandedly built with his own personal funds or with state allocation?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Modesty0604(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Tinubu, the owner of Lagos... I salute you sir...

Lagos is not enough for you...

You still want to own Nigeria...

E no go work!!!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2020
One day these buildings will be destroyed by the people, just one day...
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Tovino: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wonderful house. Hardwork and persistent pays. It is an inspiring photo that shows that a nobody can become a national figure within a short time.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by lekonso: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

You need to be taken to be examined very well, if your brain is working properly. Was Tinubu a multi billionaire before he became governor of Lagos State?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by JARAPlenty(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

You say? I beg comot dere jor.
If anybody has built Lagos from Scratch as u av said.....It was Lateef Jakande.You can make ur research.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ZedicusZurZoran: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.[i][/i][s][/s][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Dullard os the year sighted.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
Skmoda360:

I don't even care about the building or whatever but what I care about is that average Nigerian polithiefians are looters....so bro shove whatever you have to say and keep it to yourself, not interested......if i may ask how much is a bag of rice now? Be telling riddles and long tales about how someone made his money and in reality you are not enjoying the country, you might be rich or benefit from this government one way or the other but please always consider masses when you wanna drop your opinions because it reeks of infallible balderdash tales and hokum.
[/s]

We are all entitled to our opinion, but not to our own facts.

Show us what the man stole from you or from anywhere in Nigeria.

Sadly, you people are just ranting and raving based on your predisposed hatred, bitterness and bigotry, not based on facts.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Litmus: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Finger pointing the wealthy, questioning their income, staring at their mansions and cars with anger is unnigerian and isn’t a state of mind Nigerians should get into or be encouraged to adopt. That route lies ruin. Like I’ve pointed out once, the wealthy do not have to build in Nigeria, they can build in other nations, and some do, depriving Nigeria of – at the very least, something other than grinding dirt to look at. Already, nations like Bermuda are making overtures at Nigeria’s wealthy people to go live there.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
faoogoke:

When will we learn in this country about what social media is all about?

Someone comes with a story about something or someone, and we fall over it hook line and sinker.

We don't reason if the story could be true or false. We run out mouths over it and make all sorts of comments.

At the end of the day as it has happened severally the story turns out to be false, we say nothing again, neither offer an apology nor learn from our

stupidity in believing the story in the first place.

Especially coming from sahara reporters

It's obviously fake news on top of the fact that it's just a picture without facts, without any name attached to the picture, without COC with name, just a random picture and people are raving like mumu.

This is what you get when people are predisposed to accepting all manner of rubbish and fake news because of their own inbuilt hatred and bitterness, you don't have to give them facts, you don't have to show them proof, just throw anything at them and watch them swallow it up like fools.

This is how intellectually lazy and bankrupt many of them are, very embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Built Lagos from scratch? I hope your entire comment was done tongue in cheek.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by pacespot(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Na your papa and your entire family tinubu built from scratch. Fool, with slave mentality.

The man that has been milking Lagos since the time immemorial and diverting resources of the state to his private use he said he built Lagos from scratch. If tinubu built the house your family is living, that does not mean he built other people's homes.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by oluwatodimu1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
David Cameron was right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Yet we see political zombies eating the old stale vomit of their genetically corrupt political fathers.
My question, even if he single handledly developed (which I still don't understand what you mean) was it without a cost? Was it is personal money? If he isn't corrupt he should come clean on every allegation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by mich2012: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Did a human being type this rubbish?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
oluwatodimu1:

Yet we see political zombies eating the old stale vomit of their genetically corrupt political fathers.
My question, even if he single handledly developed (which I still don't understand what you mean) was it without a cost? Was it is personal money? If he isn't corrupt he should come clean on every allegation

Ekweremadu is the only respondent to the motion marked FHC/ABJ/CS/284/2018.

As its sole prayer, the applicant seeks, “An interim order of this honourable court temporarily attaching/forfeiting the properties listed in Schedule B hereunder to the Federal Government on Nigeria pending the conclusion of further inquiry/investigation by the Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property and/or possible arraignment of the respondent.”

Some of the properties in Schedule B, which the Federal Government urged the court to seize temporarily are at No. 11, Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate (Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782 Asokoro Extension, Abuja, and Houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja.

The properties also include, Plot 1474 Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja; Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street) Games Village, Abuja; Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

The properties said to be in London are, Flat 4 Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; and 52 Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London.

Those in Dubai are, Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; 2 Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai; Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai; Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; Apartment No. DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; and Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai.

Those in Florida, USA are said to be 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, USA; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, USA and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, USA.

http://punchng.com/fg-files-suit-to-seize-ekweremadus-22-abuja-us-dubai-houses/

On the other hand, this is their village public official and a seating senator, he's the owner of dozens of mansions all over the world.

The only thing his poor people get in return for their looted funds is borehole...

See ass den dey dodge their looting and stealing brother in Enugu, a public official with dozens of mansions all over the world.

Liars and hypocrites.,..........................

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bad belle don't start join our Endsars again, why not go Ogun state to check top hill that belong to baba Iyabo,
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
mukthar2000:
Bad belle don't start join our Endsars again, why not go Ogun state to check top hill that belong to baba Iyabo,
Bad belle don't start join our Endsars again, why not go Ogun
state to check hill top that belong to baba Iyabo in the name of excuse money through library lunching.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
If Tinubu a private citizen who is not a public official is evil because of 1 picture without proof or facts, then what do you have to say about the looters like Ekweremadu, a sitting public official right there in the senate under your own nose in your own backyard with dozens of confirmed mansions all over the world?

When was the last time you questioned Ekweremadu about the tons of mansions he bought all over the world from Abuja to Lagos, Enugu, Dubai, USA, London and the Caribbean?

So, who is the real fool and the real ZOMBIE?

Of course, you tribal bigots and hypocrites are always the real ZOMBIES, this is the reason why your region is the poorest in the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

You are definitely not a citizen

So, he built Lagos with his money? Lagos Ports in Lagos we're not until 1999?
*WHO ARE YOU; THE IDIOTIC, THE TRIBESMEN OR A CITIZEN?*
by Citadel of Great Influential Minds Organisation

Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth, the idiots, the tribesmen and the citizens. Studies show only 10% of Nigerians are citizens. The remaining 90% are either tribesmen or idiots.

When the Greeks used the word 'idiot', they did not use it as a curse word. Idiots are people who just don’t care. If they write exams they will cheat, if they are in government they will steal, an idiot does not care at all, if he eats banana he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting it in trash, according to the Greeks, some societies have more idiots than tribesmen and citizens.

The next set of people are tribesmen, these are people that look at everything from the point of view of the tribe. These are people that believe in you only if you are part of the tribe. It can be terrible to have a tribesman as a leader, he will alienate the rest. When the Greeks talk about tribes, it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a tribe, a great percentage of Nigerians are tribesmen, because they view everything from the point of view of the tribe, they trust only tribesmen.

The last group are citizens. These are people that like to do things the right way. They will respect traffic light even if no one is watching them, they drive within speed limit, they respect the laws, they won’t cheat in exams, in government they won’t steal, they are compassionate and give to others to promote their well being.

Citizens often promote projects that benefit everyone. The Greeks called this group the citizens. Some countries have more citizens than tribesmen and idiots, some countries have so many idiots. A tribesman can become a citizen through orientation and an idiot can become a citizen by training and constant enforcement of the law.

But things fall apart if you elect an idiot or tribesman to lead you if he has not been reformed.

Where do you belong? Are you an idiot, a tribesman or a citizen. It calls for deep reflection.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by 1stNumeroUno: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

It pains me that I've vowed not to use 'F' word on social media. Kai!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
NairaMaster1:

You are definitely not a citizen

So, he built Lagos with his money? Lagos Ports in Lagos we're not until 1999?
*WHO ARE YOU; THE IDIOTIC, THE TRIBESMEN OR A CITIZEN?*
by Citadel of Great Influential Minds Organisation

Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth, the idiots, the tribesmen and the citizens. Studies show only 10% of Nigerians are citizens. The remaining 90% are either tribesmen or idiots.

When the Greeks used the word 'idiot', they did not use it as a curse word. Idiots are people who just don’t care. If they write exams they will cheat, if they are in government they will steal, an idiot does not care at all, if he eats banana he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting it in trash, according to the Greeks, some societies have more idiots than tribesmen and citizens.

The next set of people are tribesmen, these are people that look at everything from the point of view of the tribe. These are people that believe in you only if you are part of the tribe. It can be terrible to have a tribesman as a leader, he will alienate the rest. When the Greeks talk about tribes, it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a tribe, a great percentage of Nigerians are tribesmen, because they view everything from the point of view of the tribe, they trust only tribesmen.

The last group are citizens. These are people that like to do things the right way. They will respect traffic light even if no one is watching them, they drive within speed limit, they respect the laws, they won’t cheat in exams, in government they won’t steal, they are compassionate and give to others to promote their well being.

Citizens often promote projects that benefit everyone. The Greeks called this group the citizens. Some countries have more citizens than tribesmen and idiots, some countries have so many idiots. A tribesman can become a citizen through orientation and an idiot can become a citizen by training and constant enforcement of the law.

But things fall apart if you elect an idiot or tribesman to lead you if he has not been reformed.

Where do you belong? Are you an idiot, a tribesman or a citizen. It calls for deep reflection.

With all your hypocritical and self serving essay, you are Igbo, your own tribes men and the people you vote for are all crooks and looters, they are the most horrible and incompetent leaders in Nigeria, they supervise over the poorest region in Nigeria, you have 1 single public official sitting right there in the senate with mansions all over the world and you have nothing to say about him, but you want to lecture other people, you think other people are idiots and tribal when in fact you sound like the real tribal bigot.

When was the last time you hypocrites utter one single word about the looters right there under your nose?

Or are you people allergic to looters in your own region or banned from saying anything about them?

This is why we don't take you hypocrites seriously, we know it's all about tribalism, hatred and bigotry.

When you start demanding accountability from your own useless, crooked and corrupt leaders, maybe we;ll take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Just imagine, the poorest region in Nigeria even though their leaders collect monthly allocations and taxes, they are still the poorest, but they won't demand accountability from their useless leaders, they'll instead demand accountability from the leaders in other regions that they did not vote for, that they are not paying to serve them in their state. They'll kill themselves and demand accountability from Lagos, from Osun, from Kogi, from Kaduna and so on, bue never from their worthless kerosene and wheelbarrow leaders.

What's NEXT? Tinubu is responsible for your poorness and backwardness, he's the one stealing your money in exchange for kerosene and lack of development?

How shameless can you losers be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Sadly, you people are just ranting and raving based on your predisposed hatred, bitterness and bigotry, not based on facts.

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2020

Group condemns alleged property seizure, marginalization of Ndigbo

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu and Senator Theodore Ahamefula Orji did excellently well when the held sway as governors. Abians appreciated their selfless service to them which the reciprocated by voting them each for second tenure. Those of us who were in Abia saw what they did with the lean resources at their disposal during their tenures. “It is now a political norm in Nigeria to humiliate and harass any former governor from the South-East no matter his level of performance and good works.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/efcc-group-condemns-alleged-property-seizure-marginalization-of-ndigbo/

When it comes to crooks and looters in their backyard, it's always marginalization and tribalism.

Just imagine, Kanu the looter in Abia and now a senator that they voted for to represent them in Abuja did excellently well in Abia, the most rotten state in Nigeria.

See, they promote and protect their horrible and corrupt leaders, but always going berserk and commiting suicide over leaders in other regions, this is the heights of their stupidity and hypocrisy.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
The South-East is under serious political siege since the zone declared its intention and desire to contest for the highest office in the country. The EFCC’s so-called investigation on the families of Senator Theodore Orji, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe and others is just a ploy to blacklist our political leaders and portray Ndigbo as very corrupt people who are not capable and morally upright to present a credible presidential material for the office of the president come 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/efcc-group-condemns-alleged-property-seizure-marginalization-of-ndigbo/

See what I'm saying? Here you have people from the poorest region in Nigeria with the public officials that they voted for and still public office with dozens of mansions all over the world protecting and supporting their corrupt leaders and not even asking why their region is the poorest in Nigeria or why one single senator from Enugu is the owner of dozens of mansion all over the world.

See how evil and hypocritical these losers are?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by macho44(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Showing us what Tinubu looted from you or anywhere in Nigeria would have sufficed instead of your usual baseless and meaningless jargon.

Yes, they aired their views and I aired mine? Or is yours the only important and allowed view?

Hypocrites.

Bros or Hanty, whichever gender u belong to, endeavor to proofread your missives after typing. If you like, SPIT all the sour BILE in your system on NAIRALAND, na u sabi.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

I tried to find a reason for your defence comment but I found none. I think it's your reasoning that's backward as nobody is saying anything bad about his mansion undecided
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Alaye, ko to ma pariwo bigotry, I be confirm Yoruba man........bitterness against who? Do I even in anyway benefited from him....#trash
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by virago(f): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

You're an idiiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.