Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos (107186 Views)

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 2:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Kenn55:
Are you sure these ones are gay or they want to use style to seek asylum abroad. The next thing they will do is to tell the embassy that they are now being hunted after they revealed themselves. At least this will give them the picture evidence to back up their claim. Nigerians can do anything to migrate. grin grin
Amara is already abroad based, she resides in Canada
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 2:23am On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:
What is this one saying? Is it your dog you would hand over for sex? What are you saying? "I" am not saying they should legalize their marriage. NO! I'm saying they have the right to protest because they're being lynched to death which invariably means they are insecured too. So kilode? Once you are logical in this country, People hate you and call you names. Are you a graduate at all or you can't comprehend what was written? Why must you read unnecessary meaning to everything? Must one be gay to be logical? Little wonder, it is said that most homophobic people are gays themselves struggling and resisting "temptation". I have no problem with that neither do I have problem with gays. I mustn't belong to a group before I support them. It's called being unbiased and logical. GET THAT!
I don't even know how this people think? So with this logic, Juliet Ibrahim and Beyonce are lesbians because they are massive supporters or Eminem and Lil Wayne are gays because they've both officiated a same sex marraige for their same sex fans?
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by BRATISLAVA: 2:42am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Straight privilege speaking. You are no different from SARS or a white supremacist, it's just the truth
Bent privilege speaking. You are no different from SARS of a white supremacist, it's just the truth.
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 2:46am On Oct 16, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Bent privilege speaking. You are no different from SARS of a white supremacist, it's just the truth.
Lol.... I see what you did there
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by BRATISLAVA: 2:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Lol.... I see what you did there
K
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 2:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Oh please, let's not kid ourselves. Even if this country becomes better tomorrow (which I think is a future impossible tense), none of you straight people will carry your feet to go protest for queer folks even if you see them being lynched or hunted just like what's happening to them in Egypt

Why will I fight for you lol, am I one of you
Forget civilization, Bible is against you people, sane humans are against you guys, so make una stop to dey deceive unaself with una yeye human rights.
#Endsars is for all why LGBT is self interests

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 3:03am On Oct 16, 2020
tianshie:

You're an uncouth buffoon. Queer people are humans like you.

You people are nuisance, you people are selfish, you people are one of the problem of this country.
Must you guys always show how foolish you guys are
We are fighting for the country in which you and I are part of, and you are fighting for your sexuality.
Is that not being selfish, why must it be now
Are we protesting against gays
And again straight people and gay people are not the same people angry
There is a big difference nigga

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 3:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

You really don't understand what queer people go through in the hands of SARS but how could you? Your straight privilege have blinded you to the fact that they also suffer the same fate as others
Stories abound of Nigerian men who said they were assaulted by SARS officials because they look gay, or because they were wearing waist beads.

Back in 2018, a hairy stylist named Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle cried out on social media after he was locked up for roughly 8 hours on allegations that he looked too "slim and gay" after he was picked up as he boarded a bus heading to a client’s home in Ogudu, Lagos.

Only months ago, 8 police officers were arrested after social media influencer, Olumide Bakare revealed he was harrassed and extorted after being accused of being gay

Yet again, my straight friend was harrassed and jailed for 26 days under suspicions that he was gay

Just last month, we saw and heard on instablog9ja that SARS in benin were using something called contact tracing to harass, abuse and extort gay people. What they were basically doing was that they would catch a gay person and check his phone and his WhatsApp group and use the person's phone to trap the other contacts.

Last month, in warri, SARS were going from door to door searching and extorting queer people. When the news hit instablog, everyone were commencing and praising them for what they did because of their hate for queer people. Just weeks before the protest, my friend was harrassed for dressing "manly" they said she was a lesbian, she had to wire them 60k before they let her go.

The protest is for us all, no one is sabotaging anything. Please before creating a topic, do a thorough research on the blueprint, it hurts that you think queer people are sabotaging the protest when they are fighting for the same thing but outing their cause because you guys don't care. It's just like the black lives matter protest that was changed to All black lives matter because of how black people treated their own black queer people, they were treating black queer folks like their lives also don't matter and that's why most black queer folks refused to match because they are doing the same thing white supremacists do to black folks despite the fact that the black lives matter was created by two lesbians. So queer lives matter too.
Please, don't be blinded by hate, if you are, then you are no different from a white supremacist or someone who believes SARS should only go out to harass queer people

#EndSARS #Endpolicebrutality

See oga we all suffer differently in the hands of sars, is not a thing of gender, sexuality or class.
So that's the reason why we all need to come together to fight against sars.

How many Yahoo boys do you see Carrying placards fighting for Yahoo right

How many oloshos were fighting for oloshos right or do you think they don't have right too

Why must you people always be different

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 4:01am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

See oga we all suffer differently in the hands of sars, is not a thing of gender, sexuality or class.
So that's the reason why we all need to come together to fight against sars.

How many Yahoo boys do you see Carrying placards fighting for Yahoo right

How many oloshos were fighting for oloshos right or do you think they don't have right too

Why must you people always be different
You related cyber crimes and and sexual liberation with human sexuality, all different stakes. That's exactly what they are fighting for, the same thing but theirs is related to their cause. Mind you, i've seen placards of proud prostitutes too and even the so called yahoo boys on this protest. You only chose to report this because it will spring up more hate and a massive convo

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 4:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Why will I fight for you lol, am I one of you
Forget civilization, Bible is against you people, sane humans are against you guys, so make una stop to dey deceive unaself with una yeye human rights.
#Endsars is for all why LGBT is self interests
May I see your degree in human psychology so as to ascertain whether you can recognize who's sane or not.
For religion, there should be separation between church and state, if we are gonna judge them all with the bible, then we should also throw out the polygamists and adulterers. At the end of the day, we are all fighting for the same cause with them highlighting why they are the primary targets
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 4:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

You related cyber crimes and and sexual liberation with human sexuality, all different stakes. That's exactly what they are fighting for, the same thing but theirs is related to their cause. Mind you, i've seen placards of proud prostitutes too and even the so called yahoo boys on this protest. You only chose to report this because it will spring up more hate and a massive convo

Can I see some of these placards and what was written on them please

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by dederocs(m): 4:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Very ugly, wetin concern lezbians and the movement?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 4:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

May I see your degree in human psychology so as to ascertain whether you can recognize who's sane or not.
For religion, there should be separation between church and state, if we are gonna judge them all with the bible, then we should also throw out the polygamists and adulterers. At the end of the day, we are all fighting for the same cause with them highlighting why they are the primary targets

Adulterers are being punished severally and they never for once, try to force their adulterous life down our throats the way you guys do. Una own too much abeg. Always playing the victim card at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by blackslayer: 4:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Live and let live. Anyone's sexual orientation is their personal business.....it is no one else's business and should have no bearing on how you treat another! We are all one creation. Living creation.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2020
blackslayer:
Live and let live. Anyone's sexual orientation is their personal business.....it is no one else's business and should have no bearing on how you treat another! We are all one creation. Living creation.

Nothing concerned me with the way anyone chooses to live his or her life, that's their business but these people wahala too much.
Okay now imagine this, ipob as a Proscribed group came to the protest with their flag, LGBT with their rainbow flag too, and every other Proscribed groups did the same.
What do you think the govt will do
This is not about sexuality for crying out loud. #Endsars is for every Nigerians and not for some group interests

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingscee:
Wetin we go call this now, why this cursed people like wahala, wetin concerned ENDSARS with LESBIANISM? This guys should leave us alone and go do their own protest
na wetin i still dey reason since�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by ableguy(m): 6:34am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Nothing concerned me with the way anyone chooses to live his or her life, that's their business but these people wahala too much.
Okay now imagine this, ipob as a Proscribed group came to the protest with their flag, LGBT with their rainbow flag too, and every other Proscribed groups did the same.
What do you think the govt will do
This is not about sexuality for crying out loud. #Endsars is for every Nigerians and not for some group interests
Bros you really have time for these ndi uchu, they choose not be thinking with thier sense and that explains why they are always justifying the rubbish they do.
And always cry at any opportunity, we have a lot of evil already yet they always seek opportunities to force this one on people.
Otherwise if they have sense why wait for end SARS protest to start thier nonsense?
If na like that all of us get many things to protest naa, wives could even start with cheating husbands and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by ableguy(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2020
Like a lot of people have said they are just being selfish, the group that initiated the protest (feminist coalition group) don't they have thier own problems but they choose to selflessly fight for the interest of everybody.
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by bewla(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2020
helinues:
You see what they have turned ENDSARS protest to.

Good that FCT have banned any protest.. Other state should follow suit.

Any protesters from henceforth should be arrested and incarcerated
Ha ba at least if u can join them for one reason best none to u
Don't say this

We are all human if police done enter you before u go no better
Not to talk of sazs
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by ableguy(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder233:
There is no selfish interest here. They've also been harassed by SARS. You can't come here and say who and who should not protest.
Yes they may be victims of SARS harassment just like every other person that is protesting, so the reason for the protest should bother on how to end the SARS not coming to advertise whatever rubbish they do.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by AlphikkaTech: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:
Selfish? They're quite right to protest because they are at risk of insecurity too. In fact the best time for them to protest.
The marriage can be banned but the imprisonment and murder/lynching must stop please. No civilized country does this.
Nigeria's still backwards (infrastructure and intellect wise). So long they do it within the confines of their homes and hurt no one in the act, please they are free. Imagine a country where Yahoo boys and kidnappers are hallowed but gays lynched. SMH. They're free to. It's a life threatening matter too. The country in it's entirety needs restructuring and civilism too

Shut the f***k up
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

I don't even know how this people think? So with this logic, Juliet Ibrahim and Beyonce are lesbians because they are massive supporters or Eminem and Lil Wayne are gays because they've both officiated a same sex marraige for their same sex fans?
I wonder. See! These youths aren't wise. If we must prosper as a nation, we have to all unite and agree what we need as a nation. This shouldn't just be endsars must an opportunity to repair our country.
First we must agree on the restructuring of this country cause the country is a MESS
Secondly, we must agree on devolution of power which means each region be given autonomy, with a weak central government. More like each region operating like a nation but under the same central government which would be weak and rather ceremonial.
Thirdly, we must agree on HUMAN RIGHTS. Which would be absolutely total. Right to life, to practice your religion which of course we would be saving the likes of Mubarak, right to expression as to repeal the heinous gay law which imprisons gays and give them their full right without being harassed in anyway, and also to protect girls who dress up in certain ways from being harassed and raped. We must AGREE to be tolerant of each other's tribe, religions (cause a lot of people hate the average Muslim. Not all of them are terrorists you know even though the miscreants amongst them should be dealt with), each other's sexuality (LEARN IT), etc. By so doing, we would have succeeded in conquering these politicians who use divide and rule to scatter us. Nigerians aren't wise.
This is a matter arising. Make a formal agreement to it and watch them fight with all their lives. Nigerians are so stupid. Their intolerance has made them stupid

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Silentgroper(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Powerfly:
Op ndi ara ndi ara!
Hahahaha. Easy baby girl

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Gemez: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2020
There is nothing selfish about it.........the rights of all Nigerians ought to be protected......even the minority are still part of us......I think this is the best time to lend their voices....if they think their rights are being tampered upon then change is needed period
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2020
marsman:

Your culture supports Homosexualism abi. Omo ale jati jati ikeji aja. Awon ale le a da seria fun eéẹ̀ werey.

And your culture supports Hatred for your fellow human bah? You see how senseless you are? I hope this sinks deep into your deformed brain. #Endhate #Onelove #PeaceOut
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:
I wonder. See! These youths aren't wise. If we must prosper as a nation, we have to all unite and agree what we need as a nation. This shouldn't just be endsars must an opportunity to repair our country.
First we must agree on the restructuring of this country cause the country is a MESS
Secondly, we must agree on devolution of power which means each region be given autonomy, with a weak central government. More like each region operating like a nation but under the same central government which would be weak and rather ceremonial.
Thirdly, we must agree on HUMAN RIGHTS. Which would be absolutely total. Right to life, to practice your religion which of course we would be saving the likes of Mubarak, right to expression as to repeal the heinous gay law which imprisons gays and give them their full right without being harassed in anyway, and also to protect girls who dress up in certain ways from being harassed and raped. We must AGREE to be tolerant of each other's tribe, religions (cause a lot of people hate the average Muslim. Not all of them are terrorists you know even though the miscreants amongst them should be dealt with), each other's sexuality (LEARN IT), etc. By so doing, we would have succeeded in conquering these politicians who use divide and rule to scatter us. Nigerians aren't wise.
This is a matter arising. Make a formal agreement to it and watch them fight with all their lives. Nigerians are so stupid. Their intolerance has made them stupid
Can you just contest in the next election? Your policies are just what we need to move forward.

I wish I could like this a billion times
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Can you just contest in the next election? Your policies are just what we need to move forward.

I wish I could like this a billion times
Lol. Thanks.
Modified: palehair It's so easy to win election in this country. Give them these freedom, encourage investments, see nigerians would sing your praises. If you think you would be giving people 5k to vote for you and afterwards you vamoose, then you don't know the current nigerians. You'll have an unstable governance. Just create an enabling environment for investments so that there are jobs and food, give them these freedom...... See this young generation for the next 20 years would sing your praises Cause they saw what suffering looks like. If you like, turn to a supreme leader. You already gave them food, jobs, and BASIC infrastructure. Your renewed problem may only begin after 25 years when the new generation are of accountable age. Ask gadaffi who ruled for over 42 years. He was a good leader. Nigerian politicians no get sense at all at all. That's why their career dey die quick

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Adulterers are being punished severally and they never for once, try to force their adulterous life down our throats the way you guys do. Una own too much abeg. Always playing the victim card at the same time.
I meant a jail term on their head but like I said.... Straight privilege will never let you understand what queer people go through just like how white privilege won't let a white person understand what a black person go through
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Can I see some of these placards and what was written on them please
Google is free, man. There was a thread about it on NL
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Once they jail one or two gays for 14 years, these gays. go learn. Nigeria is largely anti gay, it won't fly move out of the country and go to the oyinbos that taught you.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Google is free, man. There was a thread about it on NL

That means you don't have any evidence to prove your claim, shove it down your throat as well
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

That means you don't have any evidence to prove your claim, shove it down your throat as well
Why are you being defensive? We are just having a civilized convo. Even if I didn't give you a link, people carry different placards daily to this protest but at the end of the day, it's all for the same cause. You just reported on this to bully them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.