Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos (107156 Views)

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:
I wonder. See! These youths aren't wise. If we must prosper as a nation, we have to all unite and agree what we need as a nation. This shouldn't just be endsars must an opportunity to repair our country.
First we must agree on the restructuring of this country cause the country is a MESS
Secondly, we must agree on devolution of power which means each region be given autonomy, with a weak central government. More like each region operating like a nation but under the same central government which would be weak and rather ceremonial.
Thirdly, we must agree on HUMAN RIGHTS. Which would be absolutely total. Right to life, to practice your religion which of course we would be saving the likes of Mubarak, right to expression as to repeal the heinous gay law which imprisons gays and give them their full right without being harassed in anyway, and also to protect girls who dress up in certain ways from being harassed and raped. We must AGREE to be tolerant of each other's tribe, religions (cause a lot of people hate the average Muslim. Not all of them are terrorists you know even though the miscreants amongst them should be dealt with), each other's sexuality (LEARN IT), etc. By so doing, we would have succeeded in conquering these politicians who use divide and rule to scatter us. Nigerians aren't wise.
This is a matter arising. Make a formal agreement to it and watch them fight with all their lives. Nigerians are so stupid. Their intolerance has made them stupid

Wiseman, where do you come From this time around undecided

From the east or from the west cheesy

Yimu angry
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2020
Gemez:
There is nothing selfish about it.........the rights of all Nigerians ought to be protected......even the minority are still part of us......I think this is the best time to lend their voices....if they think their rights are being tampered upon then change is needed period

When you clearly know that gay is proscribed in Nigeria. Even they want to fight for their rights, good, nobody is stopping them, they should go and organize themselves and hit the street with their mission clearly stated grin
They shouldn't come and mixed with sane people who are protesting for the good of this country.

WANT COME DEY SPOIL OUR REGGAE WITH THEIR BLUES angry

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

And your culture supports Hatred for your fellow human bah? You see how senseless you are? I hope this sinks deep into your deformed brain. #Endhate #Onelove #PeaceOut

Which useless one love

Wetin concern person wey straight and person wey bend undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Can you just contest in the next election? Your policies are just what we need to move forward.

I wish I could like this a billion times

Contest in which country cheesy

You people are Damm funny I swear grin

You better go and nationalize in UK or US because this country is not for the dogs

And lastly na only one like and one share you have access to

CIAO

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

I meant a jail term on their head but like I said.... Straight privilege will never let you understand what queer people go through just like how white privilege won't let a white person understand what a black person go through

Why not choose straight too tongue

Why do you choose to bend in the first place

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Wiseman, where do you come From this time around undecided

From the east or from the west cheesy

Yimu angry
Go jor. Watch how this protest will scatter because una no get sense.
Everybody wants equal treatment including you that wants to be treated well by SARS. You can't be selfish here. Your posts I swear will make a lot of people back out of the protests because you are so insensitive. I wish you never posted it.
You go shock the closet gays wey dey for that protest (That's if you aren't one sef). If you agree to these terms in formality, I swear that change would come. But people like you will scatter everything. You guys aren't wise. Obama would have lost in 2012 if he hadn't use that "freedom" factor. Even Trump is only canvassing for law and order but not even touching the freedom factor hence gays are supporting him too. Una mumu I swear. Just watch as your posts go discourage people (or you think people don't read?). A lot of people who liked your posts are gays struggling with their sexuality too. But let a policy like this come to light, they'll fight with all their lives cause they want freedom. You're so not wise.
BTW, why are you disturbed about this? Or is there something you are not telling us? Are you struggling with something? Are you gay? *whispers it*
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
Once they jail one or two gays for 14 years, these gays. go learn. Nigeria is largely anti gay, it won't fly move out of the country and go to the oyinbos that taught you.

They are just nuisance, it will get to time people will start stoning these folks if they don't take their time. Liberal people my foot

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:

Go jor. Watch how this protest will scatter because una no get sense.
Everybody wants equal treatment including you that wants to be treated well by SARS. You can't be selfish here. Your posts I swear will make a lot of people back out of the protests because you are so insensitive. I wish you never posted it.
You go shock the closet gays wey dey for that protest (That's if you aren't one sef). If you agree to these terms in formality, I swear that change would come. But people like you will scatter everything. You guys aren't wise. Obama would have lost in 2012 if he hadn't use that "freedom" factor. Even Trump is only canvassing for law and order but not even touching the freedom factor hence gays are supporting him too. Una mumu I swear. Just watch as your posts go discourage people (or you think people don't read?). A lot of people who liked your posts are gays struggling with their sexuality too. But let a policy like this come to light, they'll fight with all their lives cause they want freedom. You're so not wise.
BTW, why are you disturbed about this? Or is there something you are not telling us? Are you struggling with something? Are you gay? *whispers it*

Oga commot for road joor, you people are becoming more annoying everyday

Don't worry if I becomes president, na shoot on site
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Why are you being defensive? We are just having a civilized convo. Even if I didn't give you a link, people carry different placards daily to this protest but at the end of the day, it's all for the same cause. You just reported on this to bully them

And let me tell you something my dear, those people you mentioned carrying those placards ain't fighting for their sexuality or selfish interests like your people are doing.

Their placards are for #endsars and that's what we are protesting for. Forget any funny write up added on it

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Oga commot for road joor, you people are becoming more annoying everyday

Don't worry if I becomes president, na shoot on site

I swear YOU ARE GAY. A straight person will never be this violent when it comes to a discussion like this. You forget that there are trained psychologists here too. It's obvious you are struggling with your SEXUALITY hence your numerous posts.
I would never have posted this and even If I don't like homosexuality, I would see no need to engage in unnecessary arguments with them cause I'll feel they are not relevant and somewhat childish. But this hasn't been your case. You've been fighting and quarrelling with logical people who feel they're right to protest, Calling them GAYS. It's obvious you are in the closet and trying really hard to MAN UP. Maybe you've been bullied in the past hence your decision to become "manly". I saw other posts of yours that I would have replied but because you said I should free you, as a respectable person who respects the rights of people I DID. Only for you to still come for me again.
I'll argue with you no more. It's now obvious you're struggling with something. Free yourself guy

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:
I swear YOU ARE GAY. A straight person will never be this violent when it comes to a discussion like this. You forget that there are trained psychologists here too. It's obvious you are struggling with your SEXUALITY hence your numerous posts.
I would never have posted this and even If I don't like homosexuality, I would see no need to engage in unnecessary arguments with them cause I'll feel they are not relevant and somewhat childish. But this hasn't been your case. You've been fighting and quarrelling with logical people who feel they're right to protest, Calling them GAYS. It's obvious you are in the closet and trying really hard to MAN UP. Maybe you've been bullied in the past hence your decision to become "manly". I saw other posts of yours that I would have replied but because you said I should free you, as a respectable person who respects the rights of people I DID. Only for you to still come for me again.
I'll argue with you no more. It's now obvious you're struggling with something. Free yourself guy

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2020
Sarang:

The amount of hate in you disgusts me!

Too much negativity.

and i repeat:....

bite me....!!
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

They are just nuisance, it will get to time people will start stoning these folks if they don't take their time. Liberal people my foot

Exactly, liberalism ke dem there. All they do is import the most useless thing's that causes division's.

Yep it will get to that, let them keep pushing it.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Sarang:

So what makes you a better person?! You know how many gay people are in Nigeria Mofo!
Why am I even protesting endsars when I am not in Nigeria Tunda faya all of you! You want to live abi But want them to kill another person! What sort of nonsense hatred is this one ni
I tell you my sister. So disgusting and lame
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Which useless one love

Wetin concern person wet straight and person wet bend undecided

Bros be calming down nah smiley
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Mosco100(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Except you repent, you'll also perish like Sodom.
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by marsman: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

And your culture supports Hatred for your fellow human bah? You see how senseless you are? I hope this sinks deep into your deformed brain. #Endhate #Onelove #PeaceOut

Yes my culture supports hate for any human who goes against moral codes and conducts that keeps us as humans, you Animal. F.uck your stupid Gay Love. Oloriburuku, you are not normal, don't let them lie to you, you are insane, confused and demented.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Silentgroper(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Why am i nt seeing amatarasha amongst those protesters
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2020
marsman:

Yes my culture supports hate for any human who goes against moral codes and conducts that keeps us as humans, you Animal. F.uck your stupid Gay Love. Oloriburuku, you are not normal, don't let them lie to you, you are insane, confused and demented.

This level of hate you have towards your fellow being is shocking yet you clamour for the government to end injustice. When will you stop your hypocrisy bro?
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Chinny024(f): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2020
End time pikin dem....
Repent,before it's too late!!
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by marsman: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

This level of hate you have towards your fellow being is shocking yet you clamour for the government to end injustice. When will you stop your hypocrisy bro?
This not about hypocrisy. This about moral conducts and upholding you belief and culture. F.uck Homos, i don't hate humans, just like God does not hate sinners, it is there disgusting abominable sexual practice i hate.
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by sugarfrank(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:
Selfish? They're quite right to protest because they are at risk of insecurity too. In fact the best time for them to protest.
The marriage can be banned but the imprisonment and murder/lynching must stop please. No civilized country does this.
Nigeria's still backwards (infrastructure and intellect wise). So long they do it within the confines of their homes and hurt no one in the act, please they are free. Imagine a country where Yahoo boys and kidnappers are hallowed but gays lynched. SMH. They're free to. It's a life threatening matter too. The country in it's entirety needs restructuring and civilism too

These youths aren't wise. If we must prosper as a nation, we have to all unite and agree what we need as a nation. This shouldn't just be endsars but should be an opportunity to repair our country.
First we must agree on the restructuring of this country cause the country is a MESS
Secondly, we must agree on devolution of power which means each region be given autonomy, with a weak central government. More like each region operating like a nation but under the same central government which would be weak and rather ceremonial.

Thirdly, we must agree on HUMAN RIGHTS. Which would be absolutely total. Right to life, to practice your religion which of course we would be saving the likes of Mubarak, right to expression as to repeal the heinous gay law which imprisons gays and give them their full right without being harassed in anyway, and also to protect girls who dress up in certain ways from being harassed and raped. We must AGREE to be tolerant of each other's tribe, religions (cause a lot of people hate the average Muslim. Not all of them are terrorists you know even though the miscreants amongst them should be dealt with), each other sexuality should be tolerated (YES! LEARN IT TO BE TOLERANT), etc. By so doing, we would have succeeded in conquering these politicians who use divide and rule to scatter us. Nigerians aren't wise.
This is a matter arising. Make a formal agreement to it and watch them fight with all their lives. Nigerians are so stupid. Their intolerance has made them stupid.

Na dem
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2020
marsman:

This not about hypocrisy. This about moral conducts and upholding you belief and culture. F.uck Homos, i don't hate humans, just like God does not hate sinners, it is there disgusting abominable sexual practice i hate.

May you find love and light. #Peace
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by DragonFire433: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
smile11s:
I support!

Gay is not a crime

Have you seen a male dog having sex with another male dog. ?

Have you seen a male goat having sex with another male goat. ?

The picture below is sending you a message

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

is it now by force for us to accept your craziness
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
is it now by force for us to accept your craziness

Now we are crazy grin . Well you have only one choice. Love everyone as you would yourself.
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Savagethe21st(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ayohbk:

Hahaha.... Nigerians don't have their time? But look at how angry you are just because they come out to state that they want to be treated like everyone else. BTW..... You must be living under a rock to say that LGBT community members are not being molested, tortured, abused and killed without care in Nigeria
are u gay
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Inogettime: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:
I wonder. See! These youths aren't wise. If we must prosper as a nation, we have to all unite and agree what we need as a nation. This shouldn't just be endsars must an opportunity to repair our country.
Thirdly, we must agree on HUMAN RIGHTS. Which would be absolutely total. Right to life, to practice your religion which of course we would be saving the likes of Mubarak, right to expression as to repeal the heinous gay law which imprisons gays and give them their full right without being harassed in anyway, and also to protect girls who dress up in certain ways from being harassed and raped. We must AGREE to be tolerant of each other's tribe, religions (cause a lot of people hate the average Muslim. Not all of them are terrorists you know even though the miscreants amongst them should be dealt with), each other's sexuality (LEARN IT), etc. By so doing, we would have succeeded in conquering these politicians who use divide and rule to scatter us. Nigerians aren't wise.
This is a matter arising. Make a formal agreement to it and watch them fight with all their lives. Nigerians are so stupid. Their intolerance has made them stupid

Why are you so quick to tag Nigerians as backwards? and show me that society in this world that marches the proper standard of a 'forward' society...
Why tag the youth as unwise? thus leading to Nigerian's lack of prosperity when they are obviously not the one responsible for running the country's development policies and Laws...
And I wish you would back up your premises with reasonable and objective authority as you sound more like an open minded person...

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by smile11s(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
DragonFire433:

Have you seen a male dog having sex with another male dog. ?

Have you seen a male goat having sex with another male goat. ?

The picture below is sending you a message

You’re a cow
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by marsman: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

May you find love and light. #Peace
Definitely not with a useless disgusting homo creature. I would rather die.
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Sarang(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Let me thunder fire you multiple times. I never said they should kill anuz drillers. I only said that the focus of the protest should be on more important things. But homosexuality has dumbed down your mind that's a you can't understand a simple comment. Hell fire dey wait for una. Buffoon

That thunda faya your nyash there
Aturu
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

And let me tell you something my dear, those people you mentioned carrying those placards ain't fighting for their sexuality or selfish interests like your people are doing.

Their placards are for #endsars and that's what we are protesting for. Forget any funny write up added on it
I've explained how the fight for queer movement is also imprinted in the protest but ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.