Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Redpillars Advice Me Please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillars Advice Me Please. (2420 Views)

Mostly the broke guys forming woman haters/redpillars / Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Mosetgg: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by biz2get(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
S1MP:
women love men who show persistence and determination. they want to know that you're really into them
keep trying, she will open up to you. all na initial shakara
take her out, show her small cash. she will be yours in no time.
just make sure you make your presence known when you see her.
buy her takeaway and goodies and watch as she'll be blown away.
you just have to show her you love her

Op if you follow this route ,

You just lost the Game. wink
But there's a twist ..

You could have just told her the fist day you saw her. . you would like to go someplace nice with her, that one new location just popped up in town

From there, she will play by your rules .

But remember do not waste resources .. peace
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by biz2get(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mosetgg:

Yen yen yen, how will I see her again if I don't make an attempt to have her number?

I don't think I was desperate, I just wanted to see if I can maintain any useful connection with her.

That's a desperado move menh ..

On that same road you could have easily gotten 4girls numbers..

But you voted buhari . cheesy
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by abfelicity91: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Xoly:
What do you really want?, The girl or the number? , Because I am confused grin
grin
Xoly:
What do you really want?, The girl or the number? , Because I am confused grin
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by MMXX: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mosetgg:

Yen yen yen, how will I see her again if I don't make an attempt to have her number?

I don't think I was desperate, I just wanted to see if I can maintain any useful connection with her.

Useful connection that you couldn't come to make whilst inside the bus, you had to get home first. .You deserve what you got next time act immediately...
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Chevrolet076(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
mistake number 1, after asking the first time and she said next time, you should not have asked her again after meeting her another time....

Modified:

Cut the story short, don't go looking for her and bugging her again. Give her space, allow her to breathe, otherwise you will end up making her think you're a creep and she'll dislike you more and more and totally start avoiding you. So just let go and allow your next meeting to be by chance. This way you won't put yourself under unnecessary pressure, cuz d more you put yourself under pressure, d more you're prone to make mistakes or send out the wrong vibe and she will cockblock your moves.

Next time you guys jam by chance just greet her normal like, Hey wassup na, long time no see. *pause, let her return the greet back* then you can say like you're part of the survey team of the YDP and you guys are doing a public survey and taking some answers and feedback from the youth about what affects them negatively in Lagos (if na Lagos una dey) and the suggestions they have for government to make things better in your community. *Or you can form another thing but let it be a contemporary issue or something currently relevant like the youth protests etc)*

Be calm and just do normal oh, don't try to make physical contact or get too close. Just be free and do normal and talk with confidence like you know what you're saying oh, and don't talk or stutter like you cram something and trying to remember. Then as you are talking or when she's talking just hold your phone in your hand and be forming call. Do it like you're trying to call, a couple of times.

Then as she finishes responding to you, just go like please can she help you with a little favor, there's someone owing you money since lockdown, like 100K, and the girl has been avoiding your calls. Na help you help her oh, cuz she was like nothing nothing, save her soul, they stopped her at work cuz she na private school teacher. And out of your KIND heart *do some small physical emotional theatrics to back it up grin* but to pay back, she has been dodging and avoiding your calls. That can she just help you call the number on her phone, that you just want to see whether she will pick and talk to her. Just 1 minute call, you will buy her airtime back.

Then when she asks for the number, give her your own number let her call you, but as a sharp guy, quickly put your own phone on silent, so it won't be ringing out when she dials. Let her dial twice, no answer then tell her thanks she should not worry again. You're ok. Bamm! You don get her number b dat. Then free her normal level bye bye, thanks for answering survey....Na d way b dat. Na sense person dey take catch stubborn goat cool

this guy is the greatest simp of all time....

ahhhhh .!!!

you truly deserve the title: ballon de simp

why Will you go through all that just because you want to have her digit.... were you told she's your ticket to paradise... why not leave her and find someone else...
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Seandisputed(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
mistake number 1, after asking the first time and she said next time, you should not have asked her again after meeting her another time....

Modified:

Cut the story short, don't go looking for her and bugging her again. Give her space, allow her to breathe, otherwise you will end up making her think you're a creep and she'll dislike you more and more and totally start avoiding you. So just let go and allow your next meeting to be by chance. This way you won't put yourself under unnecessary pressure, cuz d more you put yourself under pressure, d more you're prone to make mistakes or send out the wrong vibe and she will cockblock your moves.

Next time you guys jam by chance just greet her normal like, Hey wassup na, long time no see. *pause, let her return the greet back* then you can say like you're part of the survey team of the YDP and you guys are doing a public survey and taking some answers and feedback from the youth about what affects them negatively in Lagos (if na Lagos una dey) and the suggestions they have for government to make things better in your community. *Or you can form another thing but let it be a contemporary issue or something currently relevant like the youth protests etc)*

Be calm and just do normal oh, don't try to make physical contact or get too close. Just be free and do normal and talk with confidence like you know what you're saying oh, and don't talk or stutter like you cram something and trying to remember. Then as you are talking or when she's talking just hold your phone in your hand and be forming call. Do it like you're trying to call, a couple of times.

Then as she finishes responding to you, just go like please can she help you with a little favor, there's someone owing you money since lockdown, like 100K, and the girl has been avoiding your calls. Na help you help her oh, cuz she was like nothing nothing, save her soul, they stopped her at work cuz she na private school teacher. And out of your KIND heart *do some small physical emotional theatrics to back it up grin* but to pay back, she has been dodging and avoiding your calls. That can she just help you call the number on her phone, that you just want to see whether she will pick and talk to her. Just 1 minute call, you will buy her airtime back.

Then when she asks for the number, give her your own number let her call you, but as a sharp guy, quickly put your own phone on silent, so it won't be ringing out when she dials. Let her dial twice, no answer then tell her thanks she should not worry again. You're ok. Bamm! You don get her number b dat. Then free her normal level bye bye, thanks for answering survey....Na d way b dat. Na sense person dey take catch stubborn goat cool
All these stress because of 11 digits?
Men, there are levels to this shit.
The way you guys go out of your way to impress women sha. What's up with having some dignity and self respect as a man just to bounce and never look back when a girl says no?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New V!deo Of JHS Students Doing B!g Th!ngs Inside Cl@ssroom Hits The Net / I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) / What's Up With The High Rates Of Suicides lately In The U.S ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.