Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Need A Companion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Companion (5202 Views)

I Am Married But Need A Companion / Am In Need Of A Companion / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Companion by Okoroawusa: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

I'm an Entrepreneur
I do other things I don't want to list here but I'm good at other legal stuffs
I can be a brainy,I'm presently majorly looking for good side hustles,I have a main field already.
I'd love to know what you have in mind you think I can do
Cook,sex, companionship,No strings attached relationship,Can hold your own in a conversation
Modified: I just saw your personal thread. Sorry I don't think you are what I am looking.
Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
i'm a night owl + early bird all-in-one. Am nor a small baby like u. Oya change ur diaper and close ur eyes there........and drop dar teddy bear straight. Dunt forget to dream about #endSARS protests if u dunt want wahala 2mao mawin. Ah wee ask u who led d protests, God epp u if u fail d ansa ಠ_ಠ

Guy you are already feeling sleepy.It's obvious from your texts.
Free the babe

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

If I ask for your number, will you give me?
This question is funny grin
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Albertone:

Guy you are already feeling sleepy.It's obvious from your texts.
Free the babe
Sleepy @ 11:37PM, lol, my eyes are still on duty grin
Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Sleepy @ 11:37PM, lol, my eyes are still on duty grin

What duty??

I am pitying myself cos I have not slept already.I have to wake up 5:30am or risk being late for work cry
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Albertone:
This question is funny grin
You had to quote me to free the girl, but you were replying the same person you said I should free, lmao, I see it now. You can have her mehnn. I'm not interested in being a woman's handbag.
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Albertone:

What duty??

I am pitying myself cos I have not slept already.I have to wake up 5:30am or risk being late for work cry
Well, our sleep cycles are different. You sleep early to get up early. I sleep whenever, and I still get up early. Even if I sleep 3am, I will still wake up by 4:30 smiley
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Cook,sex, companionship,No strings attached relationship,Can hold your own in a conversation
Modified: I just saw your personal thread. Sorry I don't think you are what I am looking.
I'm very sure I placed emphasis on the no single form of intimacy,if I didn't,I'm very sorry about that.No Sir any form of intimacy is fully not involved
Re: I Need A Companion by Okoroawusa: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

I'm very sure I placed emphasis on the no single form of intimacy,if I didn't,I'm very sorry about that.No Sir any form of intimacy is fully not involved
That's why I modified.

Take care.
Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
You had to quote me to free the girl, but you were replying the same person you said I should free, lmao, I see it now. You can have her mehnn. I'm not interested in being a woman's handbag.
Stop this gee!

"Free her" in the sense that quit pulling her legs.
Me passing a comment on her post,does that make me interested in her?Someone I don't even know what she looks like.
Re: I Need A Companion by pozehnani(f): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Actually, the footing of bills is no biggie, especially if the lady is really worth it. These things come off naturally from men i.e we were created to be responsible and the society has helped enforce it more. But I think the way you constructed your topic is cool but the contents in it isn't so impressive and stuffs.
Seen your PM though, but I will not oblige. vowed a long time ago not to go against my first instincts...it is always right after all.
Wish you luck dear

How dare you turn down a lady Ike that? You never know when or how that true one will come. Just be open.
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

That's why I modified.

Take care.
Thanks kiss
Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Well, our sleep cycles are different. You sleep early to get up early. I sleep whenever, and I still get up early. Even if I sleep 3am, I will still wake up by 4:30 smiley

Bad for your health gee!
Re: I Need A Companion by Okoroawusa: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Thanks kiss
I like your hustle though. It's innovative.
Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
pozehnani:

How dare you turn down a lady Ike that? You never know when or how that true one will come. Just be open.

Is it by force?He doesn't want to oblige simple!

Y'all better learn how to deal with rejections.
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I like your hustle though. It's innovative.
Oh thanks! cheesy
Re: I Need A Companion by pozehnani(f): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Albertone:

Is it by force?He doesn't want to oblige simple!

Y'all better learn how to deal with rejections.

Who is this one? Just take a walk already.
Re: I Need A Companion by pozehnani(f): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2020
Forzeenab:

Lol. They can't read. The car part is for anyone not living on the Island to make mobility easier. Btw, why are they angry?

Yeah, you clearly stated that there.

They're angry because they don't have a car.grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2020
pozehnani:

Who is this one? Just take a walk already.

Be civil!
And polite!
Re: I Need A Companion by pozehnani(f): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Albertone:

Be civil!
And polite!

Ok.
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Albertone:

Bad for your health gee!
You're totally correct and I get you clear. But my system has kind of evolved to it.
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 12:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Albertone:

Stop this gee!

"Free her" in the sense that quit pulling her legs.
Me passing a comment on her post,does that make me interested in her?Someone I don't even know what she looks like.
Aii, understood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Nice try, but I eat out sometimes and I do cook from time to time. I'm a software engineer and I do work from home since covid-19 lock down.
Besides, you might put some love portion inside my food one day. My dad's nickname is "Fear woman" for real! Though I haven't really asked him how and why he bears that alias
Kikikiki grin, woke guy. By d time she see fine guy, with fine house, with fine pocket, d love potion wey u go chop na Overdose be d the name grin..... You don marry wife b dat grin Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by LaonDova: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Kikikiki grin, woke guy. By d time she see fine guy, with fine house, with fine pocket, d love potion wey u go chop na Overdose be d the name grin..... You don marry wife b dat grin Kikikiki

You are just a mischievous guy...lol
Re: I Need A Companion by LaonDova: 12:57am On Oct 19, 2020
Forzeenab:
Good day.

I am a lady. I have a job and a side hustle. I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being in my shell and I hope I can get a companion to spend time with.

Any one who is interested should kindly send a DM but please the following listed below is necessary please:

• Live on the Island. If not - have a car for mobility
• Have a job or business or hustle (be independent)
• Be kind-hearted
• Be willing to go on dates
• Have a car ( I don't yet and I need my companion to be around always. The car is to ease mobility, please)
• Be willing to be my gist partner, my friend, companion, exercise buddy, travel buddy, partner, date buddy, cinema buddy, etc
• Be kind to people and don't be wicked
• Teach me how to be a bit social

I just want someone to spend time with, with no bad intentions or intent to harm.

Kindly send a DM. Thank you

I understand how you feel and offer to be your friend...you mind?
Re: I Need A Companion by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Forzeenab:
Good day.

I am a lady. I have a job and a side hustle. I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being in my shell and I hope I can get a companion to spend time with.

Any one who is interested should kindly send a DM but please the following listed below is necessary please:

• Be kind-hearted
• Have a car ( I don't yet and I need my companion to be around always. The car is to ease mobility, please)
• Be willing to be my gist partner, my friend, companion, exercise buddy, travel buddy, partner, date buddy, cinema buddy, etc

I just want someone to spend time with, with no bad intentions or intent to harm.

for zainab
Re: I Need A Companion by Judybash93(m): 1:41am On Oct 19, 2020
You aren't ready to have a partner or friend. I think you're looking for someone to boss around. I have a feeling that you think this way only because you've been an introvert that doesn't know how to relate with people.
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 1:45am On Oct 19, 2020
LaonDova:

You are just a mischievous guy...lol
kikikiki grin, Conversations are like soup, sum pipu are oil, sum are onions, some are maggi, but me i be pepper. I spice tins up grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Skillsnigeria: 2:24am On Oct 19, 2020
I would have loved to see your pictures
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Aunty wey mumu, Go and buy a car for your self please and get married to the car. grin
Re: I Need A Companion by 444crop: 4:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

You fit the picture
Who cooks for you abeg,I can be doing your cook day for you for a fee also another thing I can do is be a companion,nothing intimate at all,I'm intellectual,in case you need someone to talk to or its sorts.
Also for a fee
for a cook, that your finger nail is enough to disqualify you for the job....thats potential food poisoning
Re: I Need A Companion by Sammy07: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Forzeenab:
Good day.

• Be kind-hearted

I have all except living in lekki.
Resident of Ondo State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Need Of Relationship Advice With A Yoruba Man / Please I Really Need Answers / Is This Really True About Osogbo Girls (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.