Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Need A Companion - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Companion (5192 Views)

I Am Married But Need A Companion / Am In Need Of A Companion / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
You're totally correct and I get you clear. But my system has kind of evolved to it.

You better quit bombing in the mid night.
Re: I Need A Companion by femi4: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Forzeenab:
Good day.

I am a lady. I have a job and a side hustle. I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being in my shell and I hope I can get a companion to spend time with.

Any one who is interested should kindly send a DM but please the following listed below is necessary please:

• Live on the Island. If not - have a car for mobility
• Have a job or business or hustle (be independent)
• Be kind-hearted
• Be willing to go on dates
• Have a car ( I don't yet and I need my companion to be around always. The car is to ease mobility, please)
• Be willing to be my gist partner, my friend, companion, exercise buddy, travel buddy, partner, date buddy, cinema buddy, etc
• Be kind to people and don't be wicked
• Teach me how to be a bit social

I just want someone to spend time with, with no bad intentions or intent to harm.

Kindly send a DM. Thank you
Do you know how to cook?
You sabi wash clothes wella
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Albertone:

You better quit bombing in the mid night.
No, absolutely not. I'm not about that lifestyle. Day time is noisy, so much vibrations around, so much energy transfer. But night time, most people are sleeping, no vibrations, no energy flying about, no noise, everywhere is quiet, so quiet you can hear your own thoughts if you focus. That's when i relax and meditate, and soak in all that calm energy around me to cleanse my mind, my soul etc from whatever sh*t dat went on during d day; and that's when my brain can brainstorm best and I draw inner inspiration for positive ideas I need to push ahead in life. I don't "bomb". I have never done yahoo in my life and I can never do it. I'm too principled for that kind of shitty lifestyle. I will rather soak garri and drink from my own ingenuity and labor and be content and happy with myself, than having billions or living large from defrauding other person. My way dey pure. I can't even roll with someone that does yahoo or 419 ish or people that extort other people. I will relate with such people from a distance, like Earth to Neptune kind of distance.
Re: I Need A Companion by FanOfMyself: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2020
And you are not Biana or mihzlewa! All of a sudden lekki girls are turning introverts and anti social. angry sad grin angry grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6186209/lonely-girl-lagos-need-companions

https://www.nairaland.com/6190060/need-friends
Re: I Need A Companion by LordofNaija: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Forzeenab:

I am an anti-social introvert. I want to change some stuff about me and go out more, meet people and be friendly. I have tried but I relapse into my shell often.

The car part is just cos I want my companion to be available mostly esp when he stays far from me. I don't know a car is seen as material when I am not asking him to gift me a car, the car belongs to him not me. But it's all cool. We all learn and unlearn
I could be your friend but I'm in faraway Sambisa, you could pm if you are interested
Re: I Need A Companion by LaonDova: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
No, absolutely not. I'm not about that lifestyle. Day time is noisy, so much vibrations around, so much energy transfer. But night time, most people are sleeping, no vibrations, no energy flying about, no noise, everywhere is quiet, so quiet you can hear your own thoughts if you focus. That's when i relax and meditate, and soak in all that calm energy around me to cleanse my mind, my soul etc from whatever sh*t dat went on during d day; and that's when my brain can brainstorm best and I draw inner inspiration for positive ideas I need to push ahead in life. I don't "bomb". I have never done yahoo in my life and I can never do it. I'm too principled for that kind of shitty lifestyle. I will rather soak garri and drink from my own ingenuity and labor and be content and happy with myself, than having billions or living large from defrauding other person. My way dey pure. I can't even roll with someone that does yahoo or 419 ish or people that extort other people. I will relate with such people from a distance, like Earth to Neptune kind of distance.

Nice talk...much respect for your values, please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2020
444crop:
for a cook, that your finger nail is enough to disqualify you for the job....thats potential food poisoning
First that could be my picture or not
2ndly you really shouldn't be too fast to judge,me trying to give excuses would only seem somehow,maybe you should try giving me a trial first,then you can conclude on my hygiene and whereas,that's the colour of my nail cheesy,if I kept it longer than that,the top is usually a bit darker and lovely,giving it 2 different shades
Re: I Need A Companion by healthbing(f): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Stop judging her jare..
She said her mind..
You don't know her real intentions..
Is left for the guys that will DM her to be wise..
U people should stop pouring sand into someone's akamu
Re: I Need A Companion by zakkyzakes: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:
Make yourself at Home cool
thanks sis
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2020
zakkyzakes:
thanks sis
You welcome wink
Re: I Need A Companion by Freelane33(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Welcome to NL . THE CITY OF DREAMS . The search for companion on here can be a nightmare . WAKE UP AND LOOK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION cool
Forzeenab:
Good day.

I am a lady. I have a job and a side hustle. I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being in my shell and I hope I can get a companion to spend time with.

Any one who is interested should kindly send a DM but please the following listed below is necessary please:

• Be kind-hearted
• Have a car ( I don't yet and I need my companion to be around always. The car is to ease mobility, please)
• Be willing to be my gist partner, my friend, companion, exercise buddy, travel buddy, partner, date buddy, cinema buddy, etc

I just want someone to spend time with, with no bad intentions or intent to harm.

Re: I Need A Companion by zakkyzakes: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

You welcome wink
if you see the teem typing right now you're gon freak out no kidding
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2020
zakkyzakes:
if you see the teem typing right now you're gon freak out no kidding
We're just who we are,that doesn't change anything wink
Re: I Need A Companion by Angelacruz: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Savage reply
Openbusiness:
How is it not true? You don't have a car, yet your requirement is that the guy MUST have a car? Go on dates, who's paying? Travel buddy, exercise buddy, cinema buddy....etc! Mtchwwww. That guy is half correct. But reality is, you're not just looking for a mumu guy, you're looking for a mumu guy to turn to your personal handbag that will be following you upandan like a shadow at his own expense, while you cruise on his head and pocket. Good luck to the unfortunate guy.
Re: I Need A Companion by 444crop: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

First that could be my picture or not
2ndly you really shouldn't be too fast to judge,me trying to give excuses would only seem somehow,maybe you should try giving me a trial first,then you can conclude on my hygiene and whereas,that's the colour of my nail cheesy,if I kept it longer than that,the top is usually a bit darker and lovely,giving it 2 different shades
hehehehehehehe mabinu , am just expressing my observation hopefully if it's a flaw, correct it... All d best to your hustle k
Re: I Need A Companion by zakkyzakes: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:
We're just who we are,that doesn't change anything wink
yeahhh
Re: I Need A Companion by iSwearToGod(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Forzeenab:
Good day.

• Be kind-hearted

I admire your courage. Though I don't own a car, but it'll be nice to have new friends
Re: I Need A Companion by Albertone(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Alright then!
Re: I Need A Companion by Ahappy: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wow,you joined nairaland few hours ago and this is your first post on this platform.

No offense though, but it seems hilarious to me.
Re: I Need A Companion by Jack005(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerian girls with entitlement plus always giving stupid conditions whilst forming posh.. Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How I Stepped Out For An Event Yesterday (pics) / Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano / How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.