Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Need A Companion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Companion (5201 Views)

I Am Married But Need A Companion / Am In Need Of A Companion / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Companion by captainking(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Thank you for not being negative.

Can we be friends? We can talk on phone or chat. I actually need friends too, I am so anti-social I hardly mix or go out. I'm trying to change that.
Of course.. We can be friends...
Let me dm you...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by FanOfMyself: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I sent you a DM please reply.

Also, I did not mention footing bills just to be clear that this is not about money. I am independent and can take care of myself. All I need is a companion. Footing bills will be sorted out later and it won't be one-sided.
Actually, the footing of bills is no biggie, especially if the lady is really worth it. These things come off naturally from men i.e we were created to be responsible and the society has helped enforce it more. But I think the way you constructed your topic is cool but the contents in it isn't so impressive and stuffs.
Seen your PM though, but I will not oblige. vowed a long time ago not to go against my first instincts...it is always right after all.
Wish you luck dear

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Should I send you a DM?

Noooooo I'm just asking o , I can't hang with someone who thinks who sounds entitled

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: I Need A Companion by FanOfMyself: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Just #10,000 a month (transport exclusive)
I prepare varieties of exotic dishes once a week for you,so you store it up in your refrigerator
No shy emoji(hands on her eyes)
Will give it a thought and consequently pm you
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
anthonyuncle:
continue with dz ur rules,

shiloh 2035 is waiting

You need to grow up. The world has evolved past threatening women with Shiloh. Marriage is just one event in a persons life and it is not beneficial to the woman alone. Please treat the women around you better, don't reduce them the way you have attempted to do to me.

Be good

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Noooooo I'm just asking o , I can't hang with someone who thinks who sounds entitled

I really don't think I sound entitled. But if you read it this way, I guess I can't change your mind. Sometimes we mean one thing and people interpret differently.
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Will give it a thought and consequently pm you
You won't regret doing that
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Actually, the footing of bills is no biggie, especially if the lady is really worth it. These things come off naturally from men i.e we were created to be responsible and the society has helped enforce it more. But I think the way you constructed your topic is cool but the contents in it isn't so impressive and stuffs.
Seen your PM though, but I will not oblige. vowed a long time ago not to go against my first instincts...it is always right after all.
Wish you luck dear

Thank you. Be good
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I really don't think I sound entitled. But if you read it this way, I guess I can't change your mind. Sometimes we mean one thing and people interpret differently.

Its either you are socially awkward or a bold lady, or both, obviously you will be percieved as entitled when you state requirements that starts with material stuff
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Its either you are socially awkward or a bold lady, or both, obviously you will be percieved as entitled when you state requirements that starts with material stuff

I am an anti-social introvert. I want to change some stuff about me and go out more, meet people and be friendly. I have tried but I relapse into my shell often.

The car part is just cos I want my companion to be available mostly esp when he stays far from me. I don't know a car is seen as material when I am not asking him to gift me a car, the car belongs to him not me. But it's all cool. We all learn and unlearn
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Let me just give you a tip
I'm as anti-social as you are
The day it struck me that I have not even one friend was intriguing
I really understand your list which to me is meant to be natural but due to the economy and things won't come out being natural
I'd advice you to first start being social with your own self first
It might sound weird but start by doing all those things to yourself by yourself,you'll have to get used to your own company outdoor first before bringing someone else into your circle,if you don't go this way,it might cause a drag in this online friendship after you see one and might just fade away.
Some of us are fully comfortable with the way we are but I fully understand it causes psychological and emotional issues at times,get to know yourself outdoor first before bringing someone else into your status quo

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I am an anti-social introvert. I want to change some stuff about me and go out more, meet people and be friendly. I have tried but I relapse into my shell often.

The car part is just cos I want my companion to be available mostly esp when he stays far from me. I don't know a car is seen as material when I am not asking him to gift me a car, the car belongs to him not me. But it's all cool. We all learn and unlearn

Asocial not anti social. Find a cause and support it, you will find like minds and eventually socialize with people with common interest. It makes sense to be friendly, networking is very key and profitable

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Let me just give you a tip
I'm as anti-social as you are
The day it struck me that I have not even one friend was intriguing
I really understand your list which to me is meant to be natural but due to the economy and things won't come out being natural
I'd advice you to first start being social with your own self first
It might sound weird but start by doing all those things to yourself by yourself,you'll have to get used to your own company outdoor first before bringing someone else into your circle,if you don't go this way,it might cause a drag in this online friendship after you see one and might just fade away.

This is so spot on. Thank you so much.

I try to do things by myself but seeking a companion is for motivation. Like going to the gym for instance or exercising, I need someone to push me by getting involved. I don't like going out. I have not attended a single party in years. I hate noise, I don't even attend office parties, I am so introverted, I feel it's now getting out of hand.

I go to the Cinema by myself cos I like movies but can't seem to get the energy to do other stuff
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Asocial not anti social. Find a cause and support it, you will find like minds and eventually socialize with people with common interest. It makes sense to be friendly, networking is very key and profitable

Asocial? I'll look that up. Can you suggest some causes cos I don't even know where to look. Also I seem not to be able to hold on to friends cos I always want to be indoor.
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Asocial? I'll look that up. Can you suggest some causes cos I don't even know where to look. Also I seem not to be able to hold on to friends cos I always want to be indoor.

Yeah I used to be that type too, I'm still indoors but this is what I usually do, I try as much as possible to attend meet ups, also there are social events like backpackandpassport a travelling group where you can meet people, when you start with something that excites you and meet someone like you, you will find it gradually easy to make friends. You have to be intentional about going out, my babe and I are both introverts, but I can go out more these days because in order to live a fulfilling life, you must put yourself out there there are so much opportunities that happen just by the virtue of being in the right place and time, I was introverted but the more you go out, the more you learn about things, environment, people, opportunities. I went out to an event, and via that event I was introduced to a friend who later on introduced me to someone important. You should go out not just for self confidence but also to find a purpose. That's how I see it o, but I'm different sha.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

This is so spot on. Thank you so much.

I try to do things by myself but seeking a companion is for motivation. Like going to the gym for instance or exercising, I need someone to push me by getting involved. I don't like going out. I have not attended a single party in years. I hate noise, I don't even attend office parties, I am so introverted, I feel it's now getting out of hand.

I go to the Cinema by myself cos I like movies but can't seem to get the energy to do other stuff
Trust me in each of these outings you went alone,someone was sitting next to you
Knowing your outdoor self as to do with how you explore your environment.
You went to the Cinema,but did you exclaim over a scene or give a comment that was loud enough for the next person to hear to be interested in giving a response?
Also be selective with the places you go to and the days you go.
You don't wanna meet the wrong people.
Try to go for a function,do a change and look your best for yourself,go with a sibling or go alone,you might just be convinced "you actually love this right now" dance and try to be free like you're once again alone in your room

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Yeah I used to be that type too, I'm still indoors but this is what I usually do, I try as much as possible to attend meet ups, also there are social events like backpackandpassport a travelling group where you can meet people, when you start with something that excites you and meet someone like you, you will find it gradually easy to make friends. You have to be intentional about going out, my babe and I are both introverts, but I can go out more these days because in order to live a fulfilling life, you must put yourself out there there are so much opportunities that happen just by the virtue of being in the right place and time, I was introverted but the more you go out, the more you learn about things, environment, people, opportunities. I went out to an event, and via that event I was introduced to a friend who later on introduced me to someone important. You should go out not just for self confidence but also to find a purpose. That's how I see it o, but I'm different sha.

I am overwhelmed reading this. I only go to work and back home. Every year I promise myself I'll change and go out more but I haven't. I get you though and I'll start trying. Is Backpackandpassport on IG?
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Trust me in each of these outings you went alone,someone was sitting next to you
Knowing your outdoor self as to do with how you explore your environment.
You went to the Cinema,but did you exclaim over a scene or give a comment that was loud enough for the next person to hear to be interested in giving a response?
Also be selective with the places you go to and the days you go.
You don't wanna meet the wrong people.
Try to go for a function,do a change and look your best for yourself,go with a sibling or go alone,you might just be convinced "you actually love this right now" dance and try to be free like you're once again alone in your room

I don't even like talking to people. I rarely talk. I just want to be left alone and be in my own space. I clearly have a lot of work to do on myself. I don't have siblings.

See, you are so knowledgeable about this thing and all your words are true. Thank you
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I am overwhelmed reading this. I only go to work and back home. Every year I promise myself I'll change and go out more but I haven't. I get you though and I'll start trying. Is Backpackandpassport on IG?

Yes, I did that work and home for 4 years, omo I was depressed o, it is, I'll follow you on NL and share events by mentioning you when they come up. I believe everyone should go out there and find themselves, you never know what opportunities await I swear wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

You don't want to have a list of contacts and not friends
You really don't need much people,you only need the right people and only consistency can make this happen.
Silence can be golden,you don't need to talk 2/4 trying to be social or go to loud concerts and all
Start exploring your silence,go to the Waterfalls.
It's one of these 3
Either start all over again by taking yourself to good places and try striking a conversation,infact a safe protest ground is also an option,try as much as possible to be free,don't be uptight,be ready to smile at the person you perceive to be reasonable
Lurk eyes with someone,say they look familiar (na lie o)dare yourself to do crazy stuffs and you'll naturally sieve out the relevant contacts

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Yes, I did that work and home for 4 years, omo I was depressed o, it is, I'll follow you on NL and share events by mentioning you when they come up. I believe everyone should go out there and find themselves, you never know what opportunities await I swear wink

Hmmm, It was better while I did my MSc but I'm done now and I'm back to my Work-home routine. I knew things had to change when I got my 1 month leave in April and I stayed locked in all through, surviving on take-outs. I rarely have the energy to engage people who even go out of their way to engage me. I knew during my leave days that I have to change as I can't continue like this. I hope I find the needed energy to go through this change.
Re: I Need A Companion by Pancakeey(f): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I am sad for Nigeria at this point, 16yo have cars in other countries. Why is an adult having a car a big deal. May God heal our land. I stated car so that mobility will be easier for anyone living on the Mainland as I stay on the Island but well.
You’re sad for Nigeria?? But you’re sitting in your house looking for a man with car when you should be on the streets protesting for a better Nigeria. Pleas please don’t give me that crap.

And I’m not against anyone having a car aunty. Obviously there are 18y/o in Nigeria who have cars too. So having a car is not a big deal

But from what you listed out it’s obvious you want a man with car. It’s a must. Plus you mentioned he must be living on the island so what’s this one you’re saying so it’ll be easy for someone coming from the mainland?? grin

I come in peace
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

You don't want to have a list of contacts and not friends
You really don't need much people,you only need the right people and only consistency can make this happen.
Silence can be golden,you don't need to talk 2/4 trying to be social or go to loud concerts and all
Start exploring your silence,go to the Waterfalls.
It's one of these 3
Either start all over again by taking yourself to good places and try striking a conversation,infact a safe protest ground is also an option,try as much as possible to be free,don't be uptight,be ready to smile at the person you perceive to be reasonable
Lurk eyes with someone,say they look familiar (na lie o)dare yourself to do crazy stuffs and you'll naturally sieve out the relevant contacts

LOL I will just faint doing all these cry
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

You make a lot of unfounded assumptions. Is everything okay at home? Why are you angry. Chill okay, relax your jaw.
Yen yen yen, no wonder you're lonely. With your mouth like hot akara wey no get maggi.
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pancakeey:

You’re sad for Nigeria?? But you’re sitting in your house looking for a man with car when you should be on the streets protesting for a better Nigeria. Pleas please don’t give me that crap.

And I’m not against anyone having a car aunty. Obviously there are 18y/o in Nigeria who have cars too. So having a car is not a big deal

But from what you listed out it’s obvious you want a man with car. It’s a must. Plus you mentioned he must be living on the island so what’s this one you’re saying so it’ll be easy for someone coming from the mainland?? grin

I come in peace

Read again. You have me totally misconstrued. The first line says: live on the Island. If not, have a car for mobility.

That means he can live anywhere but be able to move around easily. But I guess that was in bad taste.
Re: I Need A Companion by Pancakeey(f): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I am sad for Nigeria at this point, 16yo have cars in other countries. Why is an adult having a car a big deal. May God heal our land. I stated car so that mobility will be easier for anyone living on the Mainland as I stay on the Island but well.
You’re sad for Nigeria?? But you’re sitting in your house looking for a man with car when you should be on the streets protesting for a better Nigeria.

And I’m not saying it’s unusual to have a car. Obviously there are 18y/o who have cars in Nigeria. My point is your kept hammering that he must have a car like it’s a necessity.

Plus you mentioned he must me living on the island so what are you saying about him coming from the mainland?? grin Lol

I come in peace
Re: I Need A Companion by Pancakeey(f): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Read again. You have me totally misconstrued. The first line says: live on the Island. If not, have a car for mobility.

That means he can live anywhere but be able to move around easily. But I guess that was in bad taste.

Okay, just be careful
You don’t know who is who
And you can’t be too sure about people’s intentions

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yen yen yen, no wonder you're lonely. With your mouth like hot akara wey no get maggi.

Why the insult lol, and who puts Maggi in Akara
Re: I Need A Companion by anthonyuncle(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

You need to grow up. The world has evolved past threatening women with Shiloh. Marriage is just one event in a persons life and it is not beneficial to the woman alone. Please treat the women around you better, don't reduce them the way you have attempted to do to me.

Be good

u need to wise up. the world have progressed beyond hiding da truth. marriage is not just an event. learn to appreciate da guys around u, and stop trying to diminish their personality like u attempted.

be right
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pancakeey:

Okay, just be careful

Stay safe

Yeah thats true na Lagos we dey o.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pancakeey:

Okay, just be careful

Stay safe

Yeah sure. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex During Menstrual Period / 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.