Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Need A Companion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Companion (5181 Views)

I Am Married But Need A Companion / Am In Need Of A Companion / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I don't even like talking to people. I rarely talk. I just want to be left alone and be in my own space. I clearly have a lot of work to do on myself. I don't have siblings.

See, you are so knowledgeable about this thing and all your words are true. Thank you
You actually don't have much work to do,trust me
Start by not getting worked up about it at all and say mehnn this is just me jare,embrace the fact that you don't like talking and all,be comfortable with it like totally,cause you would have to admire your present self for a change to happen
Send a general message to all your WhatsApp contacts with "I hope your day is going great"
Watch what happens next,when next you go out wear a smirk and a bright smile and get ready to verbally admire things,go to the swimming pool and say yeh and I don't like water o,let the person next to you say "why did you now come here" continue from there grin
Also get ready to be relevant in people's lives,friendship is sustained by two sided value adding
You don't just want to be a "contact" to someone else,you want to be thoughtful enough for someone else to call you "his or her friend"
Be interested in making someone else happy

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
anthonyuncle:

u need to wise up. the world have progressed beyond hiding da truth. marriage is not just an event. learn to appreciate da guys around u, and stop trying to diminish their personality like u attempted.

be right

1. Treat women around you better even when you think they are due for marriage.

2. Marriage is not for everyone

3. Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

You actually don't have much work to do,trust me
Start by not getting worked up about it at all and say mehnn this is just me jare,embrace the fact that you don't like talking and all,be comfortable with it like totally,cause you would have to admire your present self for a change to happen
Send a general message to all your WhatsApp contacts with "I hope your day is going great"
Watch what happens next,when next you go out wear a smirk and a bright smile and get ready to verbally admire things,go to the swimming pool and say yeh and I don't like water o,let the person next to you say "why did you now come here" continue from there grin
Also get ready to be relevant in people's lives,friendship is sustained by two sided value adding
You don't just want to be a "contact" to someone else,you want to be thoughtful enough for someone else to call you "his or her friend"
Be interested in making someone else happy

Please just follow me back cry
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

LOL I will just faint doing all these cry
Start with the WhatsApp message,at times we think we don't have friends when we actually have a list of contacts we can turn to friends.
Take it one by one,you have time Dear,trust me the crazy stuff s would make you giggle,like you've just been a villain grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by anthonyuncle(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

1. Treat women around you better even when you think they are due for marriage.

2. Marriage is not for everyone

3. Live and let live.

1.i don't disrespect women (u just have a wrong perception)

2. I never tried to persuade u into marriage (I only encouraged u to see it beyond da ceremony of food, drinks and dance)

3. I ain't selfish and everyone around me is grateful to God for my existence (u wouldn't make da original post if u really do live and let live )
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Start with the WhatsApp message,at times we think we don't have friends when we actually have a list of contacts we can turn to friends.
Take it one by one,you have time Dear,trust me the crazy stuff s would make you giggle,like you've just been a villain grin

I run away from WhatsApp. People actually try to chat with me but I prefer reading or writing stuff to chatting. I will try and start chatting with people. My god!
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
anthonyuncle:

1.i don't disrespect women (u just have a wrong perception)

2. I never tried to persuade u into marriage (I only encouraged u to see it beyond da ceremony of food, drinks and dance)

3. I ain't selfish and everyone around me is grateful to God for my existence (u wouldn't make da original post if u really do live and let live )

Ok thanks
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Asocial not anti social. Find a cause and support it, you will find like minds and eventually socialize with people with common interest. It makes sense to be friendly, networking is very key and profitable

The last line got to me real bad. I get sidelined at work cos people are tired of including me in stuff that I don't show up to. All end of year events, weddings, parties. I was given a query for shunning the dept's team bonding party.

I just totally abhor rowdy places, crowd, noise and even plenty food. I fear that my career growth might be stunted if I don't leave my shell soon but I can't seem to help myself

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by anthonyuncle(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Ok thanks
u are welcome
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I run away from WhatsApp. People actually try to chat with me but I prefer reading or writing stuff to chatting. I will try and start chatting with people. My god!
I read a foreign blog somewhere about the term "Textrovert" let me paraphrase concisely
"Living your social live in texts"
At times you feel comfortable texting strangers,to me I feel it stems from a little bit of low self esteem issues,we think we're one way but search within yourself deeply,you might realize one incident or situation caused that way to happen,so we get soo comfortable in this sort of life,we lock up and even build our confidence right back but only on the surrounding of this comfort zone we've made happen.
You would be surprised you love other things when you start giving them a trial

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Why the insult lol, and who puts Maggi in Akara
So na sugar u dey put inside your own akara? Dis is d type of gals my grandmama great grandmother warned me about before she go Heaven. Na ur type dey give Nigerian man quesadilla and Italian Lasagna as breakfast in bed instead of Eba + egusi + goat meat pepper soup. No wonder u want to b going to cinema so u can b eating food instead of cooking @ home. Mtchwwwww!!!
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Please just follow me back cry
I've done that

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by zakkyzakes: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

I read a foreign blog somewhere about the term "Textrovert" let me paraphrase concisely
At times you feel comfortable texting strangers,to me I feel it stems from a little bit of low self esteem issues,we think we're one way but search within yourself deeply,you might realize one incident or situation caused that way to happen,so we get soo comfortable in this sort of life,we lock up and even build our confidence right back but only on the surrounding of this comfort zone we've made happen.
and here comes a real textrovert
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
zakkyzakes:
and here comes a real textrovert
Make yourself at Home cool
Re: I Need A Companion by Oturatetuala(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

You did not tell me to be careful, why?
Anyway thank you.

Okay sorry my bad, becareful too and be smart...shalom

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

If I ask for your number, will you give me?
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
So na sugar u dey put inside your own akara? Dis is d type of gals my grandmama great grandmother warned me about before she go Heaven. Na ur type dey give Nigerian man quesadilla and Italian Lasagna as breakfast in bed instead of Eba + egusi + goat meat pepper soup. No wonder u want to b going to cinema so u can b eating food instead of cooking @ home. Mtchwwwww!!!

cheesy cheesy

I don't even put maggi in most things I cook, too much maggi makes me want to throw up
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

If I ask for your number, will you give me?
Yes but privately
Any other person it is to cook for you ni o,Mon wawo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Dasdfgnb(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
I like the fact that you are bold, everyone is entitled to what he or she wants.. You will definitely get a good man since you are not lazy yourself...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

You say you cook for a fee? What else can you do?
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Yes but privately
Any other person it is to cook for you ni o,Mon wawo cheesy

Thank you so much. Pls reply my DM.

So happy I met you on this thread and yes I can buy food from you, I rarely cook cos of work and no motivation to eat alone after I stress myself to cook.
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dasdfgnb:
I like the fact that you are bold, everyone is entitled to what he or she wants.. You will definitely get a good man since you are not lazy yourself...

Thank you smiley
Re: I Need A Companion by Merciful71(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
be you baby, also when you set to mingle with people, watch well. Been introverted is golden

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Merciful71:
be you baby, also when you set to mingle with people, watch well. Been introverted is golden

Thank you. I actually hope I have the energy to mingle with people, I need that energy and push.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

Thank you so much. Pls reply my DM.

So happy I met you on this thread and yes I can buy food from you, I rarely cook cos of work and no motivation to eat alone after I stress myself to cook.
Ope ooo
Oluwa seun oo grin
I'm equally happy
In fact you just aggravated my happiness with that food part,I'm sure you'd be a wonderful person to be with

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by morohunfola78008: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
:be you baby, also when you set to mingle with people, watch well. Been introverted is goldenThank you. I actually hope I have the energy to mingle with people, I need that energy and push.
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You say you cook for a fee? What else can you do?
I'm an Entrepreneur
I do other things I don't want to list here but I'm good at other legal stuffs
I can be a brainy,I'm presently majorly looking for good side hustles,I have a main field already.
I'd love to know what you have in mind you think I can do
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

cheesy cheesy

I don't even put maggi in most things I cook, too much maggi makes me want to throw up
U see yasef? Ordinary maggi dey make u throw up cuz u dunno how to balance simple ingredients like Buhari regime dunno how to balance Nigeria budget. Lemme guess, the "Zee" in your name stands for Zee World?
[img]https://media1./images/30e586b2e6cf26a1e80fe34a54f13d84/tenor.gif?itemid=10217929[/img]
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
U see yasef? Ordinary maggi dey make u throw up cuz u dunno how to balance simple ingredients like Buhari regime dunno how to balance Nigeria budget. Lemme guess, the "Zee" in your name stands for Zee World?
[img]https://media1./images/30e586b2e6cf26a1e80fe34a54f13d84/tenor.gif?itemid=10217929[/img]

You need to go to bed

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

You need to go to bed
i'm a night owl + early bird all-in-one. Am nor a small baby like u. Oya change ur diaper and close ur eyes there........and drop dar teddy bear straight. Dunt forget to dream about #endSARS protests if u dunt want wahala 2mao mawin. Ah wee ask u who led d protests, God epp u if u fail d ansa ಠ_ಠ
Re: I Need A Companion by Theslumflower: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
I honestly feel like your requirement is justifiable. Don't let nobody tell you different. Do you girl smiley.

But why don't you start with having an extroverted female friend? Just someone you can hang out with and chill. Must it really be a guy?

You can have that kind of friendship with a female, going out and stuff. Who knows from one of those outings, you might meet a guy.

And you need to be open minded too dear. Let it not be all talks and no actions. Not when you are called to come out, your introverted nature will come calling and start feeling like staying back inside. Just be open minded, you will be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of A Girl Having Sex With 2 Guys Because She Is Owing Them Money / Nigerian Girl Caught Pants Down In Amsterdam(picture) / Have You Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.