Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? (35393 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by roseb1(f): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Marriage certificate as how?
Is she married ?
Why are men bent on destroying young girls future?
Last time I checked she wasn't raped. Both of them consented to the act which led to the pregnancy. Stop blaming it on the man alone. This days with the Advent of pills and other birth control methods, a gal can decide to either be pregnant or not. So the onus is on the gal. She alone can decide how her future would look like

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

I need clarification on the above topic.

Whether pregnant or not dem go still bang your girlfriend for camp grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Jummyteetoo: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
She can go but after registration they will send her back home, But if she wants to redeployed they will ask for marriage certificate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2020
See question oo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by ugofulfilled(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

My niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you all know what this bros op has succeeded in doing then you all must a real niggarr

Be you. you can't be Slawormir. He's the real Niggar and not you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Angelfrost(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2020
It's quite simple... A basic medical examination to confirm pregnancy will be done per her request in camp clinic...

Once the result shows clear positive, she will get her transfer instantly!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Bondinus(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Is she married ?
Smh.
Destroyed her life, how?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Adonisteve:
the niggarrr has succeeded in preventing his pussy from angry diçks she would meet at service grin

He did not prevent anything.

Guys like me are waiting for her over there grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by OgaRico(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=IdeasPro post=95388127]

Please tell me, don't lie, "What did you do to her?"[/quote

Hahahahaha.
I swear na this your comment bi the oga patapata of all the comments so far.
Pesin tell you say him give girl belle and you still dey ask am " What did you do to her?" abi wetin him wan do to her wey wan pass this belle situation?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by ugofulfilled(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:
Awon platoon 11
O ni pa mi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Heavensent01(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

My niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you all know what this bros op has succeeded in doing then you all must a real niggarr

keeping her safe to himself from all this notorious male fúcking corpers, by the time she will deliver that baby, Nysc service don complete

you're indeed a wise niggar
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by rottenegg: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
This is the problem of Nigeria! Diks with no plan, destroying the future of young women! Goan marry her via court, mumu!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by zedman1(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Is she married ?
The question should be " Why are young people bent on destroying their future"?, because I didn't find it written anywhere that there was a 'raper' or 'rapee'. Nobody forced the other.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by sparko1(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Is she married ?

She’s not a minor or was she raped?

They both agree to get pregnant, so no one is destroying anyone.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Jademimah: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
All she need to do is to go to a competent court together with the husband and get a declaration of marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
I’m sure she can do whatever she likes.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Zimzim2000: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Brockos dey waka for road come jam toto wey dey waka pass, electric spark come gba!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by rottenegg: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2020
badomiciaga:
he didn't destroy her so far she agreed to have unprotected sex, so she should know that the aftermath is pregnancy. A graduate should be wise enough to know that
Tell us something we don't know already! I guess you also have a pregnant nysc candidate somewhere abi, Mr Defender!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Binarytimes: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Diffdeef:
I always tell guys,Don't get into debt,don't get anyone pregnant,don't get addicted to anything,these three things can alter your future.
I'm addicted to Money, Drugs and Sex
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Whether pregnant or not dem go still bang your girlfriend for camp grin
You are not serious boss.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by DBadman: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
angryGive am belle again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by stanliwise(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Pls read the headline oooo.

You man said girlfriend not wife ooo grin
Hahahaha must you be literal
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by ufotty2001: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Diffdeef:
I always tell guys,Don't get into debt,don't get anyone pregnant,don't get addicted to anything,these three things can alter your future.
.. one of those things u mentioned is already destroying my future... Addiction

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:
She would just do d necessary documentations and then she would be given leave from camp. My little experience while in camp including nursing mothers.
Please spare us! If she's just one month or two, nothing stops here from staying in the camp. Being pregnant is not a disability.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Egbi2020: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Oga, na capital NO ooo

Which one is capital NO there?
Don't say what you want u don't know.

She will do her registration and come back home.
Automatic redeployment for her. The last day of the camp which is the posting day she will av to pay 1k b4 she can access her NYSC dash board to to chk her redeployment status
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Judolisco(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

I need clarification on the above topic.
they won't let her do anything in d camp... They might even release her to go home because of her condition...relocation/redeployment will be very easy for her...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2020
why did u impregnated her? why did u IMPREGNATE her?
Surfacebaba:
why did u impregnated her? huuh,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by millionboi2: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Diffdeef:
I don escape pregnancy tire,infact some girls don leave me run when thy discover say,I dey always get Condom.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Jademimah:
All she need to do is to go to a competent court together with the husband and get a declaration of marriage
So every pregnant corper must be married? Lolz u people are funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc 2019 Batch B Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out - Congratulations! / Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) / NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.