Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? (35345 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by ignis: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Ask Google

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Frankcallys(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations my man. You sharp die grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Danny50: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Yeah very very possible
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Mathewa(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2020
MAH Niqqa
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by sexyfire911(f): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2020
go and marry her sharply to avoid stories
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Danny50: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Yeah
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Olarewaju89: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

I need clarification on the above topic.

Oga, na capital NO ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by stanliwise(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Surfacebaba:
why did u impregnated her? huuh,
what is the economic importance of this question?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Ademoore07(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2020
hidhrhis:

this two guys will not kill me with laughter
I think say na only me dey laugh. Lol

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by snoopz: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2020
if the marriage certificate is available let her take it along but if she doesn't, a pregnancy test result will suffice after 3 or 4 days she will be issued an exeat to leave the camp with her 33k, bicycle and transportation allowance.

remember if she can provide her marriage certificate, the nysc will make sure her ppa is the nearest ppa to her house

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Crazeworld(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Diffdeef:
I always tell guys,Don't get into debt,don't get anyone pregnant,don't get addicted to anything,these three things can alter your future.
There is wisdom in this. Do you mind expatiating?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by RillJ(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:
Awon platoon 11

Na Dem oooo!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by colorsofrainbow: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Lorechino:
Sharp nigga ,, I know your formula, before babe go see G guy for camp now, come d tell u breaking news. grin grin grin grin grin
when she no see for uni

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Surfacebaba:

RIP English grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
he did not know when they are doin press up abi
eki2000:
he did not know nau
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
eki2000:
he did not know nau
LMAO grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
eki2000:
he did not know nau
haha cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Karleb(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Yes. Don't worry, she'll be sent back to your room to serve.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by hybridblood07(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2020
That's how your kind fail exam. Just answer the question or remain silent forever. Why do Africans believe you've to marry a woman before child comes?
Surfacebaba:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by miclef86(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2020
She won't pertake in the training exercises sha. But she must do all the necessary documentations. Try and get the marriage certificate in other to safe her from unnecessary stress.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by MajohBankz: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Give her pregnancy certificate.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Surfacebaba:

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by habymi: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2020
eki2000:
he did not know nau
who told you he did not know grin
eki2000:
he did not know nau
who told you he did not know
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by stanliwise(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

This are for people relocating based on marriage it has nothing to do with camping.

For pregnant women, she will do her camp registration, be allowed to leave and come back when it is time to leave camp.

But for you to be sure she stays in a good location. Be ready to work it out, it range around 45 -50k.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Mrviktor(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

Make she stay camp for 3 or 4 days.. Den leave on exeat.... U are allowed to leave camp any time u want.. So u can do ur marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

If she is obviously pregnant ie her tummy is showing already, She will be allowed to register and will be asked to leave in 3 days max. With marriage certificate she will be allowed to chose a convenient state to reploy to as it is believe that is her husband's residence. Hope this helps a bit.... Safe delivery to her

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Eddie360(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

My niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you all know what this bros op has succeeded in doing then you all must a real niggarr
ma nigga where u go hide nah we been d reason whether sars don catch u na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by stanliwise(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Oga, na capital NO ooo
Why now? She can.
Marriage certificate are for people who wants to relocate on the ground of marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by AuroraB(f): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Emeijeh, come see your protégés ooo!

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy na harvester lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Pauladex(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2020
How do you manage to get erection during Buhari regime?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by MrCover: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Segzy19: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Get her a certified medical report from a government hospital...
It should contain the test results and other necessary information...

I think that should do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.