Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? (35357 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Appili(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
eki2000:
he did not know nau
Body no big fire wood.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
millionboi2:
I don escape pregnancy tire,infact some girls don leave me run when thy discover say,I dey always get Condom.
U don't even know if ur sperm is even capable of impregnating... Stay there and be mouthing off
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by millionboi2: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
ufotty2001:
.. one of those things u mentioned is already destroying my future... Addiction
you can control it joor

If it is abt killing u don't worry as Sometin will always kill man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by IKON360(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Marriage certificate as how?
Is she married ?
Why are men bent on destroying young girls future?
Shut up jor, as if the girl wasn't also a willing participant
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Babandia27: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2020
You can do court wedding (affidavit)....only if the girl will accept to marry you in due course. shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by millionboi2: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
U don't even know if ur sperm is even capable of impregnating... Stay there and be mouthing off
lol

Na u I dey reserve m for

Which state are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2020
You impregnated another man’s daughter on credit abi? That thing wey you dey do girls no good o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by enemyofprogress: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
you just dey take style invite the guy to yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by bayelsaowei(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
hidhrhis:

this two guys will not kill me with laughter
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by MadamExcellency: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Is she married ?

We are not talking about rape here.

Destroy what? Who opened her legs?
She loved skin to skin and needed the orgasm to feel good hence there is no mistake. Miss harder.

She got what she wanted.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by eneazi(f): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Yes she can after the normal registration (and'll be required to show a formal pregnacy test result) she'll be allowed to go
back

A man's guide to a Happy relationship
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089SC9DYX
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Kizzygentle: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please spare us! If she's just one month or two, nothing stops here from staying in the camp. Being pregnant is not a disability.
Don't take it personal bro. Don't try to get like because of a mere advice which is the truth. The question should be how many months pregnant is she instead of trying to display some ignorance.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by alkines(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2020
alkines:
The little i knw is that she will be allowed to do registration in camp and leave immeidiately afterwards…

Modified:
I replied op when no one actually gave answer to his question after almost 400 views, now on frontpage people been dragging to comment..

if only some of you who saw this post earlier knew it would eventually make frontpage definitely most of you would have commented to garner cheap likes.

NB:
Be helpful to people with the little you knw without expecting anything in return for it will give you peace of mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by alkines(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=alkines post=95389882]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by ufotty2001: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2020
millionboi2:
you can control it joor

If it is abt killing u don't worry as Sometin will always kill man
yes
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by freeman67: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

I need clarification on the above topic.

Under normal circumstances, a pregnant woman whether married or unmarried is not supposed to be camped because of the rigorous activities in the camp. However, these days people are now being allowed. Not to seriously partake anyway but she can get some form of exemption from the camp activities then go to her PPA and finish the remaining after camp.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by buzorcharles(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Why ask now, when u could have planned ahead. That is u wanna marry her. U should a did some LGA marriage registration and use it to get her serve from home
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by liveyourlife007(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
My own na to see the comments for dis particular thread...
My co comment readers,una welcome!
thank you o. I saw my ex few month's after service, she already had a baby for another guy while I was serving, one thing I noticed was that she kept asking if she would be allowed to serve and all that, my reply was that "you will serve, don't worry"just to keep her spirit afloat.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Kazal999: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
My hand no deyy..

But it's possible giving the length of the pregnancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Kaylet: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Lorechino:
Sharp nigga ,, I know your formula, before babe go see G guy for camp now, come d tell u breaking news. grin grin grin grin grin

My guy just lamba.
Sharp shooters.

Anyways, my guy: she'll only be excused when they're doing some certain parade that her power can't carry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by millionboi2: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'm waiting
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by banhammy: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Sex b4 marriage is a sin.
May God forgive you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by BruncleZuma: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy na harvester lipsrsealed
Emeijeh nah Onye nkuzi ndi nkuzi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
alkines:
The little i knw is that she will be allowed to do registration in camp and leave immeidiately afterwards…

Modified:
I replied op when no one actually gave answer to his question after almost 400 views, now on frontpage people been dragging to comment..

if only some of you who saw this post earlier knew it would eventually make frontpage definitely most of you would have commented to garner cheap likes.

NB:
Be helpful to people with the little you knw without expecting anything in return for it will give you peace of mind.
I just bumped into my post and found it on front page. Thanks so much sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by clems88(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

I need clarification on the above topic.
na man u be . kudos to little Jonny grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
IdeasPro:

Please tell me, don't lie, "What did you do to her?"
she's my fiancee
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Friend22:

If I say you deserve insult now some corn heads will think I am jealous.
When you know you were sex crazy why didn't you marry her and save us the time to reply your silly actions.
When you were about to commit tgye act you didn't ask us now that the result is out you are asking us?!
What kind stupid generation am I living with?!
Tueh!

No be only marriage certificate you for collect ,collect the one for an fornicating baby daddy.
Nonsense and radarada!
We're getting married soon sir. I just needed to clarify this coz she might be on her way to camp soon
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:

If she is obviously pregnant ie her tummy is showing already, She will be allowed to register and will be asked to leave in 3 days max. With marriage certificate she will be allowed to chose a convenient state to reploy to as it is believe that is her husband's residence. Hope this helps a bit.... Safe delivery to her
Helps a lot. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
stanliwise:

This are for people relocating based on marriage it has nothing to do with camping.

For pregnant women, she will do her camp registration, be allowed to leave and come back when it is time to leave camp.

But for you to be sure she stays in a good location. Be ready to work it out, it range around 45 -50k.
Thanks for the tip boss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by emeijeh(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Emeijeh, come see your protégés ooo!

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]
Hahahhaa.
This one is not among my recognized protégés
Make he go Umunya go ask the camp commandant that question cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Obakashdee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Is she married ?

Who is this one? Like the guy raped her to impregnate her or the girl didn’t spread her legs to be Impregnated? Destroying young girls future how? You are just typing nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Obakashdee(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
enemyofprogress:
You impregnated another man’s daughter on credit abi? That thing wey you dey do girls no good o

Shut up Oga
Like the girl didn spread her legs
Na the guy fault baa
Mtxhew nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.