Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (79581 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Grace001: 1:14am On Oct 21, 2020
My heart is so bitter right now.

Just because youths ask for a good governance what they get in return is killing. everything about Buhari is blood and killing

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by stubbornman(m): 1:14am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44

Him Sef dey Mad...... angry angry angry

You all are the ones supporting nonsense on this forum , useless government you all took stipends to retain..... May darkness befall you all in the day time.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Airoflaw(m): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo has made d biggest mistake of his life..and who even direct you

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Brunosamel(m): 1:17am On Oct 21, 2020
omoharry:
Me too..I am sad & my heart is heavy .
my heart is bleeding what did we do wrong to deserve this absolutely nothing may God help us
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by joepepsy(m): 1:21am On Oct 21, 2020
You igbos will make this struggle a joke,tell me the connection between army shooting and Tinubu,is he the president?
Oovi5:
It'll end in tears for buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo Iku
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by joepepsy(m): 1:22am On Oct 21, 2020
He's from the east ,they will ruin the struggle with their bigotry
AnonymousRebec:

Please take caution. This is not what is the priority. We need good governance. If there is good governance, we will not have time to be thinking of North and South. We need to change the system to favour every Nigerian citizen whether you come from the North or South.

Nigeria must move forward.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by spiralwedge(m): 1:23am On Oct 21, 2020
The fund this guy embezzled in Societe Generale Bank was more than a massacre, it was a genocide
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by banmee(m): 1:41am On Oct 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Buhari is a disgrace

I disagree. He did not unilaterally put himself there. Nigerians gladly and willingly voted to put him there. So, by that logic, Nigerians are the disgrace. To themselves and to humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Oovi5(f): 1:42am On Oct 21, 2020
joepepsy:
You igbos will make this struggle a joke,tell me the connection between army shooting and Tinubu,is he the president?
Don't qoute me again,else i'll transfer aggression to you
FYI, I'm not igbo

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Staro: 1:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Sad
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2020
ayzTIGER:
stop deceiving yourself. The north and south do they have one value system? you want to be in a country where in some parts sharia law supersedes the national constitution? where does that work. There's a reason why countries are created if not the whole countries of the world would have been lumped together on alter of good governance. That reason is VALUE SYSTEM.

Yes, the Value System of many Nigerian politicians is corruption. Even if the North and South separates, it is still the same corrupt politicians that will rule the country. Then to what end?

That will be another struggle to change the corrupt system. We need good governance. We need to change the corrupt system. We need a country that is working and that favours all citizens.

Leave North and South matter. Every Nigerian need one another right now to fight this corrupt system where only some people are stealing the money meant for everybody
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by smalldoctor: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Ni tori Owo, becs of Money
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nchenches: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2020
powerfulguy:
I appeal to the government to put an end to this shooting of protesters by security agents. We need to exercise great patience, restraint and compassion in handling the demands of these youth.

We must do all that is necessary to protect and engage with them on all issues. Please let the shooting stop and let fruitful dialogue commence.

Killing our young and defenceless children under any circumstances is wrong. Period. Killing our children is also killing our future as a nation. We must walk back from this. Mr. President this is what needs to be done. I appeal to you to do the right thing.

I am horrified by the use of lethal force against #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos. My heart bleeds for this country. It is sad and disheartening that this is happening. These are peaceful youth protesting to express legitimate concerns.

It is unacceptable for any Government to turn its weapons on its own young people. What has happened in Lekki tonight is nothing but a massacre.

This harrasment and extrajudicial killing of Nigerians must stop immediately and the security agents who carried out this exercise should be brought to justice. No life of any Nigerian youth taking part in a peaceful protest deserves to be taken.

This is not the Nigeria that we hope to leave for the next generation. Our young people are the future.

Dialogue is the only logical option in the current situation— not violence. Dialogue may take a longer time to work and it may appear frustrating. However, as a leading country in the comity of nations, the violent silencing of protesting youth cannot be an option.
https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1318686801901531137?s=19

Buhari soldiers will come with Taqqiya denying that they did not shoot at unarmed civilians.

Taqqiya in Islamic injunction is tell any lie to, or about, an enemy in Jihad so that the enemy can be defeated.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 21, 2020
joepepsy:
He's from the east ,they will ruin the struggle with their bigotry

I'm from the east too. But tight now, this fight is to break the bad system and let a good system come. A system where every Nigerian is equal. A system where every Nigerian live matters.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by samwillyco1(m): 1:48am On Oct 21, 2020
The military that never showed us any BOKO Haram Boys They killied, are been used to kill unarmed protesters.

It shall never be well with anyone who have a hand in all these killing AMEN.May DEATH visit them all in Jesus Name AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by stuntman007: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2020
When I read Tinubu's last tweet about the #endser movement; the undertone of that message. I knew something big was coming. He said "please, please and please". We are dealing with evil men, they have sold their souls to the devil. God help us
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Judybash93(m): 1:58am On Oct 21, 2020
This uprising will bring out the beast in us
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by ejanla077: 1:59am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Politicization has begun.

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.

Speaking up is not politicising
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Hold that blood sucker called Buratai responsible.

How can you call yourself a father, and yet so desperate to unleash soldiers on other people's children?

You and your foolish soldiers are cursed!!!
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by DAVE5(m): 2:01am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Politicization has begun.

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.

So you considered him for president before?

Suffer no tire una, buhari has come and is doing his own, you still want tinubu to continue?
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by NGpatriot: 2:02am On Oct 21, 2020
The political opportunists and vultures don swoop in as expected.

ENDSARS don end ENDSARS.

Evil people behind the sense don machinate to kill ENDSARS.

Nigerian youths, I told you to clear the streets, appoint leaders to negotiate your demands, form your own real and legitimate political parties to get rid of of these leaders from top to bottom, but you prefer to camp out on the streets, you don't want to appoint leaders to guid and shape your protest, you don't want direction, you just want to keep shouting, raising fists and posing for social media pictures, eating free protest food, you want to block roads and disrupt business activities, you allow evil forces to infiltrate and derail your head hard won ENDSARS.

Now the evil forces and behind the scene are now coming out, they are shedding crocodile tears, they are ready to push their own schemes and crocodile tears political agenda.

Nigerian youths, you played yourselves, you are all learners.

Go back to the drawing board.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by DAVE5(m): 2:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Young03:
Rihanna has voiced her opinion about the shooting

That won’t change shît cos Rihanna ain’t shît, she’s just a musician who has been given the privilege, nothing more, nothing less
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by onatisi(m): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2020
it is very very sad , the present crop of nigerian youth and these protesters have never had the military experience of quelling civil disobedience , anyone who was alive and who participated in june 12 crisis and the 1993 ibb must go riots wluld already have known better what was coming immediately the army kept gaving their warninsg last week . even bbc anaysed this scenario about 10 days ago .
NGpatriot:
The political opportunists and vultures don swoop in as expected.

"If the president accepts the army's offer to step in, it means the government hasn't learnt from past mistakes - it would be trying to solve new problems with old solutions that never worked before.

Nigeria's army has a bloody history quelling civil disobedience.

The army coming in could make everything that has happened in the last week - with the deaths of at least 10 people caused by the protests, and the notoriety of the now disbanded Sars - look like child's play.

The generation leading the protests has no experience of military rule - which ended in 1999 - and its brutal repressions of civil disobedience, so it's hard to know how they will react.

But if there's anything the last week has shown, it is that this group doesn't give up easily. "

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54551629?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Binforadio%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bnews%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D

ENDSARS don end ENDSARS.

Evil people behind the sense don machinate to kill ENDSARS.

Nigerian youths, I told you to clear the streets, appoint leaders to negotiate your demands, form your own real and legitimate political parties to get rid of of these leaders from top to bottom, but you prefer to camp out on the streets, you don't want to appoint leaders to guid and shame your protest, you don't want direction, you just want to keep shouting, raising fists and posing for social media pictures, eating free protest food, you want to block roads and disrupt business activities, you allow evil forces to infiltrate and derail your head hard won ENDSARS.

Now the evil forces and behind the scene are now coming out, they are shedding crocodile tears, they are ready to push their own schemes and crocodile tears political agenda.

Nigerian youths, you played yourselves, you are all learners.

Go back to the drawing board.

Sorry.

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Emmyxclusive: 2:08am On Oct 21, 2020
pman06:
While I see sense in what he said, but my church mind keeps saying : Birds of the same feather...
why do u think the guy was removed from senate, he was against senseless borrowing and the likes. Do u think u have a senate president now?
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2020
tot:
Nigerian government. Lagos state government. Blood is on your hands.

That blood will not depart from you, your families and your supporters. Amen.

Nigeria is not worth dying for
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by vhykeeytor(m): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2020
I no fit sleep.... just been think how I can single handedly kill Buhari, Tinubu and sanwolu. I don't think it's mission impossible.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by legba1(m): 2:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu is not in charge of the military.

He didn't order the military to fire at protesters.

Sanwo tried saving them by announcing a curfew but they refused to listen.

Are u seriously defending this misdeed?
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Emmalex45(m): 2:28am On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Buhari is dead...
Buhari’s death: Africa Leaders observe a minute silence at AU Summit (Read Shocking DetailsMonday, 13 February 2017
breakingthestateofthenationnews
2 years ago
Advertisements

African Union Heads of State and Government have observed a minutes’s silence in the memory of late Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday during the 28th ordinary session of AU Summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

During the official opening session of the AU Summit, Chadian President Idriss Deby Itno, the incumbent AU President, invited the African leaders to ovserve a minute’s silence in the memory of “our late brother,” the NIgeria President Muhammadu Buhari.

African leaders have gathered in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, to attend the Ordinary Session of the Assembly of the African Union(AU).

The Summit, which is to take place from 30th to 31st January, will be preceded by a meeting of the Executive Council.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 2:29am On Oct 21, 2020
legba1:

Are u seriously defending this misdeed?
Tinubu is not even in control of Apc in the south west not to talk of the military of federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Aladdin1(m): 2:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Am pained this nite and cant sleep.if i am called by God i decree that the angel of death shall tonight visit buhari,sanwolu and all the military men that killed our innocent youths.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by isax(m): 2:31am On Oct 21, 2020
tot:
Nigerian government. Lagos state government. Blood is on your hands.

That blood will not depart from you, your families and your supporters. Amen.
Amen
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Aladdin1(m): 2:35am On Oct 21, 2020
It Shall not be well with buhari and his family.sanwolu with die a painful death.and all the military men that shot at unarmed innocent youths shall die a painful death in jesus name.they could not use tear gas to disperse protesters,they had to use live bullets.oh God arise tonight and kill the children of all the leaders that ordered the shooting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.