Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (79519 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by QuinieR(f): 2:37am On Oct 21, 2020
I cannot sleep ooo
God pls help me embarassed
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by berrystunn(m): 2:41am On Oct 21, 2020
ayzTIGER:
The Fulanis are out there again to show their superiority over the major ethnic groups in Nigeria and make sure they remain under check. Southern Nigeria it is on you to break out of this chain with this opportunity that has presented itself or be ordered about for years to come.

Shout up
IPOB

We the Nigeria youth say hide your faces
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Olasty(f): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu is not in charge of the military.

He didn't order the military to fire at protesters.

Sanwo tried saving them by announcing a curfew but they refused to listen.

You are supporting this Wicked politicians
600years of hardship and sorrows to you and your generation
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by donnie(m): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Politicization has begun.

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.

Were you planning to vote that thief before. Sophisticated Lagosians, hope you're learning?
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by ServanTheG(m): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2020
QuinieR:
I cannot sleep ooo God pls help me embarassed
May God give you peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Olasty:

You are supporting this Wicked politicians 600years of hardship and sorrows to you and your generation
I am pointing out hypocrisy of certain people.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Olasty(f): 2:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
He is not dead.

He is still in Abuja and I doubt very little will change.

Only young dreams crushed.

God will punish you and your generation for 600years with sorrows and hardship for supporting monster politicians
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 2:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Olasty:

God will punish you and your generation for 600years with sorrows and hardship for supporting monster politicians
Wish you the same.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by xcelentattitude(m): 3:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Right now in my Area, Dutse Sokale, Abuja. Boys are parading the street trying to scare the Fulani boys who were dropped by Dangote,'s truck, yesterday morning away.

Some killings already took place yesterday.

Everywhere is red now.

May God keep his protection over us and our children.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by DexterousOne(m): 3:06am On Oct 21, 2020
ayzTIGER:
stop deceiving yourself. The north and south do they have one value system? you want to be in a country where in some parts sharia law supersedes the national constitution? where does that work. There's a reason why countries are created if not the whole countries of the world would have been lumped together on alter of good governance. That reason is VALUE SYSTEM.

The sharia law does not supersede the constitution though

Dont get it twisted
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by witworth(m): 3:28am On Oct 21, 2020
My question is how can you bring the killers to justice and their Grand commandeer in Chief Buhari cannot be brought to justice.
Buhari Must Go.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by kayjay69(m): 3:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Exactly my point.
QueenNemesis:

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by 10BabyApple: 3:38am On Oct 21, 2020
trust no Politician. nigga is sitting on the fence stylishly

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by kayjay69(m): 3:38am On Oct 21, 2020
The last person we need to hear from or listen to are politicians who will try to use this sad event to say "hey, vote for me, I'll be the better alternative". There is no better alternative, restructure this joke of country that is the only solution to what we have on ground.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by alfredilly: 3:49am On Oct 21, 2020
victons:
Let's not politicize this...

If you are planning to give up, remember the aftermath will be worse, remember all those who've lost their lives already.

2023 is still far and Tinubu can't lay claim to having any concrete plan now. But we Nigerian should be careful of politicization of the protest. The like of Saraki, Melaye and Atiku has posed as though they are people voice but in effect, they are not.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by greensandy: 3:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu is not in charge of the military.

Obi wasn't finished when thousands were killed in Anambra and thrown in the river, even though he was the governor.

From the beginning Tinubu is their target and they are happy to rope the man in by fire by force.
We are our own enemies.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by greensandy: 3:58am On Oct 21, 2020
alfredilly:

2023 is still far and Tinubu can't lay claim to having any concrete plan now. But we Nigerian should be careful of politicization of the protest. The like of Saraki, Melaye and Atiku has posed as though they are people voice but in effect, they are not.

God bless you!
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by greensandy: 4:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Olasty:

You are supporting this Wicked politicians
600years of hardship and sorrows to you and your generation

Double of that for you and your generation.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 4:07am On Oct 21, 2020
greensandy:

From the beginning Tinubu is their target and they are happy to rope the man in by fire by force.
We are our own enemies.
Exactly!

Blame Tinubu for every single problem in Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by orisa37: 4:24am On Oct 21, 2020
SUPPORTED.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by eabiode: 4:28am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:

Before this incident..Why would you even think he of him as presidential candidate for next coming elections
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by IMAMofWAR: 4:34am On Oct 21, 2020
pdp butthurt politicians don hijack am
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by AnanseK(m): 4:54am On Oct 21, 2020
As if Bukola Saraki was not one of the tyrants of the nation . The Offa Robbery murders come to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by akinszz: 4:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Yes, it is. You too are part of the rot, you will not escape.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by JoeEeL(m): 5:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Highesschief1:
We warned you guys about buhari, we shouted but nobody listened...

Buhari is a bad market and we know a bad market when we see one..

We cant stop now.. Change strategy? yes! but please don't stop

We must leave a better country for our kids

May the souls we have lost in this struggle rest in peace.

Buhari is likely a dead man. It's a whole system of terrorism. It's a system: either PDP or APC.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by preselect(m): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2020
PenuelFarms:
I wake up every morning to thank God that I never voted for Buhari in 2019.

I was once deceived. Never again. I've left the complaints for undiscerning Nigerian youths that voted APC to continue to make.

thos of us old enough to know when he ruled in the 80s shouted on top of our voices that this man is evil. Blood thirsty, bigotted, and an unrepentant islamic fascist with a spice of tribalism. Young people who were born in the 90s said we should shut up. even some old and educated folks joined to shout sai baba.
he began his motion with killing unarmed ipob protesters and some people cheered him. whatever u think of ipob, as lomg as they were not armed, they had a right to protest. anyone that cheered those killings, or kept quiet bc they hate ipob or igbos, the blood of lekki protesters is upon you. you are SARS enhancers. Bc u cheered the killings in the east, you promoted the killings in lagos. well done.

Buhari is not yet done. this protest will bring more blood.
I even heard he has yet to address the nation. Can u all believe this? where is the vice president?
this nigerian army that runs away from boko haram? this nigerian government that rehabilitates boko haram?

the blood of the innocent shall hunt this country forever.

#ENDSARS
#TerrorhammaduBoohareee
#EvilOfDaura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Staro: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by starz100: 5:43am On Oct 21, 2020
The line is drawn. Buhari and his murderous foot soldiers must pay for this

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by bewla(m): 5:44am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:

let us work together as one now

it's time for no violent revolution
any election no body should come out and vote
if they don't want us we don't like them too
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Tgirl4(f): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Like Buhari, like saraki. All of you old hags are all birds of the same feathers. Never Again!!!
#endbadgovernance
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by McBaron2(m): 5:47am On Oct 21, 2020
As long as we the youth are fighting for a just course, and the leaders raised their weapon on us. God who knows our intentions as youth at this point in time would fight for us.

It's barbaric to kill your own future,
May the souls of all those that were shot last night and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace Amen
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by zoedew: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2020
If you governed well as Kwara State Governor and Senate President and was not complicit in stealing SGBN all the circumstances we are in won’t be in display. Saraki, be quiet and repentant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.