Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City (74069 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by richie240: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Go and call police now!
Oh! My bad, I forgot u've 'EndedPolice'!
cool

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by UDUJ(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
My fears all along once I learnt about the 2 prison breaks.

For now the citizens should protect themselves through community policing. Since it seems the Nigerian police are nowhere to be found these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by DarkJeddi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is why we should all have guns in our houses,forget all these Securities if worst comes to worst they will all disappear..
See as the 1DIOT dey shout make we light am.. angry
Get a gun and keep for safeguarding your home,if any mudafurker do anyhow just open am for him and they will respect themselves..

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by skywall: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by joelbooks: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Every street need to organize and be responsible
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Bestbeelieve: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Its the sars who are the armed robbers. no work for street again. dem dey vex

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by dederocs(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Robbers give yourselves brain, do not invade or attack ordinary citizens, people are angry now....

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Ategberoson(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hope you're not part of those cheering those idiots that released prisoners in Edo state?

The protesters came to check how you're doing and y'all were scared? You should accommodate those protesters and give them food

How can you think killing and burning police station won't lead to insecurities? Even if everything come back to normal Edo state and Lagos state will still suffer insecurities because the NPF will still treat their fúck up

You rendered people husband helpless, you killed a family breadwinner and you think you will have peace of mind

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Acidosis(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
This might be one of the reasons most south west Governors declare 24hr curfew: extreme influx of criminals from Benin prisons.

We should learn to criticize sensibly sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by edonks1: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Always lock your kitchen door as a second barrier
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by richie240: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
ifeo:

How can the police work when you people were hailing the thugs destroying police Stations
Leave them o, sebi its d same police they wanted 'ended' dt will come and bail them out!
**rolling my aiz**

They shd call d yeye-brities dt started d nonsense to bail them out!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by jethe: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Shebi una dey rejoice say them free prisoners. It's all man for himself now.
abeg tell them oo

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Antoeni(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
IPOB Boys ,Benin Branch at Work

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
My edo people get mind die. We no dey fear anything grin

I salute your bravery. You be correct edo pesin

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by candygist: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
This is no time for armed robbers to take undue advantage of the poor masses.

You dey speak English. Do you think armed robbers care. We haven't solved one problem another one is coming up. Ending SARS will will lead to other dangerous stuffs

7 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by NNAMDIII(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Op next time stay in your house and don't go outside, when next you're trying to be a hero please think about your love ones

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Sobasojek: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
pretydiva:
I heard about 4 gun shots last night. I couldn't sleep. It's only God that can help us oo. Benin is something else now
Hahaha no be una dey hail people wey free prisoners

Una never see anything for Benin

7 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Collins4u1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who installed that protector na Quack
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by jethe: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
richie240:
Go and call police now!
cool
no more police oo
Dem dey vex now
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Neddstark: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
My prayer is that let the robberies and crime be upon only the stupid endsars protesters who supported the country into anarchy.

10 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thank God you are alive

Those armed robber

They don’t even no that things are hard in the country what did they want to steal

End sars
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Diffdeef(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammysneh:
Nigeria police are all on strike

Sars was disbanded the police suppose to still continue their work
Honestly police can't work right now,they're scared of getting lynched or something.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by afinotanjnr(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Benin city go hear word...
Imagine breaking prison...what next is robbery and a lot of things will happen in the nearest future.....

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Zetty177x: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
My edo people get mind die. We no dey fear anything grin

I salute your bravery. You be correct edo pesin

Edo too get liver, I beg..twale

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by engrelvis(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
richie240:
Go and call police now!
cool
lol...#endsars!
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Adlac(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
fotupon:
The wickedness of black man towards his fellow black man is too much. How can the entire police force decide to go AWOL because people are clamoring for the police to be cleansed of the evil within it.

Go AWOL you say? Ooh you want them to stay put and you guys will finish them all!

I hear you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Neddstark: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
This is no time for armed robbers to take undue advantage of the poor masses.

Lol. Tell that to them when you see them

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by jethe: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ategberoson:
Hope you're not part of those cheering those idiots that released prisoners in Edo state?

The protesters came to check how you're doing and y'all were scared? You should accommodate those protesters and give them food

How can you think killing and burning police station won't lead to insecurities? Even if everything come back to normal Edo state and Lagos state will still suffer insecurities because the NPF will still treat their fúck up

True talk
You rendered people husband helpless, you killed a family breadwinner and you think you will have peace of mind
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Eriokanmi: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Zetty177x:

Edo too get liver, I beg..twale
grin
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
simplepee:
Are you just finding out??. The heart of the average Nigerian is full of evil. Stealing is in their DNA.

No its the heart of the average Bini, the 1993 prisoners Fred yesterday are showing their appreciation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.