Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City (74102 Views)

This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by blacknp(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
fotupon:
The wickedness of black man towards his fellow black man is too much. How can the entire police force decide to go AWOL because people are clamoring for the police to be cleansed of the evil within it.
The chicken has come home to roost, the people that started this sars protest have disappeared.

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by sircrabo: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Edo people made the biggest mistake of their life when they set Hardened criminals free.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by lastclaire4(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Neddstark:
My prayer is that let the robberies and crime be upon only the stupid endsars protesters who supported the country into anarchy. Amen

It has nothing to do with endsars. A friend of mine was bursted some weeks back. They went to the kitchen window they couldn't gain entrance and then they came to the room window. They tried pulling the burglary as soon as she noticed, she started shouting continuously. They threatened her through the window, she continued shouting shouting and then they left.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by fineboynl(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ategberoson:
Hope you're not part of those cheering those idiots that released prisoners in Edo state?

The protesters came to check how you're doing and y'all were scared? You should accommodate those protesters and give them food

How can you think killing and burning police station won't lead to insecurities? Even if everything come back to normal Edo state and Lagos state will still suffer insecurities because the NPF will still treat their fúck up

You rendered people husband helpless, you killed a family breadwinner and you think you will have peace of mind
there could be a walkaway out.

all community can have vigilante if there are guns provided. not forgetting the police are also thieves themselves. so you cannot justify the police act because of mere thieves which the mob can take care of.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
fotupon:
The wickedness of black man towards his fellow black man is too much. How can the entire police force decide to go AWOL because people are clamoring for the police to be cleansed of the evil within it.

They don't want to be cleansed. All they need is the gun. And they don't want the authorities to look their side. They want to be left alone with the unarmed masses to unleash their terror. And government will turn and collect taxes from the same masses to pay the police.

It's a crazy society. Among our demands is improved police pay but they don't want it.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by blacknp(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
osazsky:
I watched the prison break videos and I could see thousands of protesting celebrating that prisoners are been released .if it were a peaceful protest the protesters would have resisted the prisoners and sent them back and shut d gates. Knowing fully well that nobody went to work that day..not a single doctor..prison warders midwives was able to go to work all major roads blocked..all adjourning roads blocked..one illiterate even said prison warders live inside the prison. I had to correct him that they come from home they have families too and work in shift but he was not ready to listen.. warders nor come work dont expect 3 warders to stop a jail break and instead of pissfull protesters to send them back they were celebrating..now rape is d other of the day..I pray me and my family dont fall victim..Uwa u died in vain.. those who raped and killed u are out searching for another victim
Many idiots will still blame President Buhari for their stupidity, they want a better Nigeria, yet they want to destroy the little they have? Mumus.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by annford: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
fotupon:
Last night Bedc light went off at 2:00 am as usual in Ikpoba Okha local govt of Edo state where I live. At around 2:30 am I heard a car drive through my street and packed close to my house. I thought it was one of the street neighbors, but I got suspicious when I heard footsteps around the compound.

It turned out that armed robbers came in the car and walked to the window of my neighbor who lives in another flat. Right after I heard sound of hitting and my neighbor's wife shouting. It turned out the armed robbers were breaking down the iron protector on my neighbors kitchen window. They succeeded in removing the iron protector and breaking all the glass ludvass. My neighbor rushed to the kitchen and tried to prevent them from entering inside while wielding a shovel. The wife at the side was shouting to alert people and also throwing things in the kitchen at the armed robbers.

Meanwhile I went to the window to shout and alert the neighbors, when I saw that no one was responding I started thinking if I should go out alone. I decided to go outside and pretend to be vigilante boys by hitting a tray, but right after I heard the sound of gunshot.

Apparently after the three armed robbers saw that they couldn't enter inside the house, one of them started asking, "make I light am, make I light am?" After receiving the go ahead, he shot at my neighbor who fell down from the shock. After shooting, the armed robbers rushed to their car and left where the driver was inside waiting for them and left.

I saw the armed robbers drive off to the major road, how they could drive through a major road when there is supposed to be curfew and roadblocks still baffles me. I hurriedly went to my neighbor to confirm whether he was shot. Luckily the bullet from the gunshot spread, and some of it injured my neighbor's hand. Some minutes later the other neighbors in the compound came out to check.

The following morning the area vigilante corps that we pay money to every month to guard the area came over and told us we should have called them on the phone because they were not nearby to hear the shouting. We told them they never said anything about having a phone number we could call and they gave us their number to call next time.

Why in the World would the burglary-proof of a house be outside and not inside the house?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
osazsky:
so this is a justification to release criminals rapist murderer....and celebrate their release..see the kind of youth we are even backing on..it is finished ..its a pitty.what a country..there was a country
Please do diligence to know what am talking about, are you new in Nigeria? I just came back to Nigeria, my mum and my sister narrate an arm robbery incident where arm robbers went to people's house to rob, where is the police at the time of such incident because 4 minute drive you will get to the sarz station, 10 minutes drive you will get to the police station, so how come there was robbery incident in that area?
Answer my question.
Please note am not supporting the release of criminals, who want to live with criminals?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Neddstark: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
lastclaire4:

It has nothing to do with endsars. A friend of mine was bursted some weeks back. They went to the kitchen window they couldn't gain entrance and then they came to the room window. They tried pulling the burglary as soon as she noticed, she started shouting continuously. They threatened her through the window, she continued shouting shouting and then they left.

Calm down, think. With the destruction of police stations and killing of cops, what is left of law and order? Law and order makes and mars societies. Its going to be a crimely year unfortunately. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by fineboynl(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
onyechez:
This is the same thing I was telling one idiots yesterday on NAIRALAND, I hope the person is reading my comment now. Foolish Nigerians that thinks the system is working.
Mama sorry the country you are in failed you.
there have been thieves and criminal in the states. I know they will come out in full forces seeing that there is lawlessness in the city. but that shouldn't be be just because there was jail break. most cases where not reported on social media.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by osazsky(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Endsarz33:
see below
this scammer go still come out tomorrow block road begin they shout endsars..pls ignore him he is scam he nor get game.na so my 30k take go fall for this at ur own peril
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Litmus: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
The chicken has come home to roost, the people that started this sars protest have disappeared.

ENDSARS protesters probably meant well. But you’re right; those that talk up conflict disappear when conflict arises.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Edusouls(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Very Good endsars Don dey yield results, Edo go hear am, Abby youths were hailing thugs freeing prisoners, You reap what you sow, black man is somehow cursed .

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by lastclaire4(f): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Neddstark:

Calm down, think. With the destruction of police stations and killing of cops, what is left of law and order? Law and order makes and mars societies. Its going to be a crimely year unfortunately. God help us

See with the way we are going, I dont see how this country will be good. When she went to the police to report the matter, they asked her of her address to be added to the patrol at night. After that, she was introduced to an inspector in charge of patrol and he told her to talk to her compound people first and get back to him.

Meaning they have to pay the police to include them in the patrol at night.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na vigilante rob una
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by ThatFairGuy1: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
We have end SARS, SO OUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by osazsky(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
fineboynl:
there have been thieves and criminal in the states. I know they will come out in full forces seeing that there is lawlessness in the city. but that shouldn't be be just because there was jail break. most cases where not reported on social media.
u dont know the implication of realising 2000 kidnappers..rapist..ritualist and the masses are fighting the police.nor worry we go soon they count scores them fall person this morning for oghun...oluku...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by HAccord: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who knows, they could be SARS officers. I have threads here where SARS officer broke the glass protectors of people in order to gain entrance into their domicillum. The same modus operandi is again observed here.

Please someone should get me one of those threads.

Nigerians buy guns and start defending yourselves. The police no longer exist.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Ategberoson(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
fineboynl:
there could be a walkaway out.

all community can have vigilante if there are guns provided. not forgetting the police are also thieves themselves. so you cannot justify the police act because of mere thieves which the mob can take care of.

my point is not about now, just watch and see. na the helpless citizens I pity most

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Orpe7(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na una release them some days ago na
A leopard can never change it spots
They are hungry they will definitely to their trade

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Yankee101: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
After releasing robbers from prison what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by tonididdy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
There are over 2000 prison escapes littered all over the state.
They have to survive with what they know how to do best.
It's best we all stay safe, avoid late hours and be vigilant.
God will see us through these trying times.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
fineboynl:
Yes, you're right most cases were not reported. How can armed robbers rob people during a curfew.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by BlackFlamefromP: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oh, you thought there was a curfew! When you 'peaceful' protesters were defying the curfew imposed by the government you were expecting armed robbers not defy it, uh!

Nigerians really want to eat their cake and have it! You vandalize and burn down the police station and still expect the police you attacked and render officeless to come and protect you uh!

You released demons and beasts from the prisons where they belong and still expect to sleep peacefully at night uh!

jericco1:
It is a shame really.
And I thought there was a curfew. angry

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Queseda: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is just the beginning. Where are all the doofus hailing those criminal elements releasing prisoners and burning police stations? We told you it will end it tears.
Carry your cross if you were one of those supporting them

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by 2cribz: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Prisoners work.
If only he had a pumpi. Those are local cut to size pistols. If to say he troway 12 rounds clips pump action.E for hit am .all of them go pick race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMqUDEMrwDw
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by pretydiva(f): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Hahaha no be una dey hail people wey free prisoners

Una never see anything for Benin
How many of Una hail them? Abeg say what you know
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Judybash93(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
Time to get your German Shepherd people.
[img]https://i./9Bmk.gif[/img]

Sorry, but that's a Belgian malinois

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Window burglary proof for outside is not appropriate, should be from inside. It will be difficult and time consuming
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by jaytii(f): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammysneh:

Hired thugs you should say all the video evidence on the internet is enough to know those thugs are government sponsored
Even the ones destroying Tinubu's supposed assets and private properties?

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Queseda: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
onyechez:

It has been like that since. Where was the police force when thieves went to people's house to steal money, phones, TV etc during COVID-19 lock down in Lagos?
Where was the police force or sarz when armed robbers killed customers in que to withdraw money from atm, entered the police station close by killed police officers in kogi state.
Answer these questions.
"No policing" is not the solution to ineffective policing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.