Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City (74088 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by tiger28: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerians NEED to start ARMING themselves! EVEN if it's BOW AND ARROW, there must be some form of RESISTANCE. These Robbers are too brazen to take their time in removing the Bars and louvers because they know there isn't ANY type of RESISTANCE! Imagine if one of the neighbors had an AK ?? You will see them run fast! They are Cowards , trust me!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by tiger28: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
fotupon:
The wickedness of black man towards his fellow black man is too much. How can the entire police force decide to go AWOL because people are clamoring for the police to be cleansed of the evil within it.
HOW can the Police operate WHEN you have burned down the Stations?? I keep saying this, Nigerians didn't understand what they are putting their hands into NOW because this is when Hoodlums and robbers will FEAST on them WITHOUT Army or Police.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by faceland: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
ashybabs:
Benin right now is a red zone! ova 1000 hardened criminals von the loose

Point of correction. 2k prisoners and in jail they sharpen their skills (like a workshop or seminar).

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by faceland: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
I think at this point is to prepare for the worst. It won't be long, the country breaks (since most of the earning resources are from Middle Belt down, even the killings in the north would be worst).

I have seen enough for today.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Slynation(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
This one weak me.....
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by hansomb: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Try get knock out for house. That type wey dey make 5 straight sounds to make any intruder think say you get powerful torchlight. Or use matches own with nail and matches dust. Everyman for himself.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Aguogba(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
chinchonglee:
The menance of ENDSARS has jst begun.
End SARS does not mean end police.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by whysquare4real(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=fotupon post=95164740]L] sorry for that. This country is becoming something else. My house was burgled today by petty thieves though. Apparently they were looking for money and small gadgets they can steal. Who keep money at home these days. They were not able to steal anything tangible but caused a damage that will cost me to fix.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by ibinaboonline: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Some builders install window protectors on the outside while others install on the inside. This case is an eye opener.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Reptyle(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Benin people cheered as over 1000 prisoners broke out of the prisons and blended with the crowds outside to make their getaway.

Benin people cheered as boys gathered at various locations in breach of the curfew to defy the government.

Benin people cheered as police stations were been destroyed by angry youths.

Now Benin people will have to cope with their "august visitors" whenever they come calling. Since policemen have now become endangered species, they have all gone into hiding to avoid angry mobs. The one in my area in Lagos has been deserted since on sunday to avoid the "peaceful protesters". They simply released all the guys they had in their holding cells and faded into the wind.

Benin people and neighboring states and villages should begin to organise local militias to protect their neighborhoods because they are about to witness an unprecedented spike in violent crime.

God help us all.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Aylife1010: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sorry bro, but we will experience more robberies in the coming days because hoodlums have seized so much arms from the Police which I will be used against us
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by bigcasava1(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Is alright that is the outcome of endsars. Now protect urself against urselves.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by EgusiShankly: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2020
4ckyou:

1,992 criminals
I tot you people said they were innocent and convicted without trial
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by EgusiShankly: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2020
fotupon:
The wickedness of black man towards his fellow black man is too much. How can the entire police force decide to go AWOL because people are clamoring for the police to be cleansed of the evil within it.
Where were you when stations were set ablazed?
These men can not work from home na. Abi?
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by properties4sale: 12:35am On Oct 22, 2020
ecolime:

The Police and Military are truly a reflection of our society. Really sad to be a Nigerian.
of course, u didnt know this?? Both the police, politicians everybody, just a reflection of the people, they will do absolutely the same. If they become police.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by EgusiShankly: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
This is no time for armed robbers to take undue advantage of the poor masses.
Lol...

"mosquito don't bite me, I ve fever"

Hahaha.... grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by EgusiShankly: 12:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Litmus:

This is exactly what happens in African conflict zones, thieves, thugs, Warlords, street kid, the mad, psychopaths, dogs, the UN and the West all come in to take advantage of the ordinary people. You will be degraded, raped and murdered just to satisfy the greed and appetite of a few in comparison to the many. When this happens the politicians that the Youth say they want to punish will be far away; the youths will be killing themselves or taking drugs. Politicians that remain will try to control things in the solace of creating smaller more manageable nations like a Biafra, Odudwa, Arewa but his will fail since there will be a scramble for power, leading to sub-conflicts that will last at least a generation. The West will be looking for foothold in the mineral sector and will do this by sponsoring agents on the ground, leading to child solders gangs. The celebrities, your Nigerian celebrities, will sing charity songs that bolster their income and give them more international relevance., etc, etc
Permit me to share this somewhere...
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by Leo588(m): 1:13am On Oct 22, 2020
PoliteActivist:
Citizens NEED to organize against criminals. Police no longer exist. Time of minding your own business is over. You MUST come together

And you think we can win?
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by tiger28: 2:22am On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=whysquare4real post=95184338][/quote]Petty thieves seem minor BUT they are very dangerous because most times , they are ppl that are around your area but came into the house, unmasked thinking that no one is in the house. Once they are stumbled by your presence and the fact that you have identified them, the next thing is to kill the witness.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by mokt(m): 2:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Speechless.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by DrNefaruis: 3:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
Time to get your German Shepherd people.
[img]https://i./9Bmk.gif[/img]
lmao grin
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by DrNefaruis: 4:00am On Oct 22, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Op next time stay in your house and don't go outside, when next you're trying to be a hero please think about your love ones
too much of watching marvel cinematic moviee
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by PoliteActivist: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Leo588:

And you think we can win?

Why not? How many people woll they kill b4 they are overpowered? And we'll have our own guns.
Remember the million boys? They couldn't do nothing
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by erumena(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
sammysneh:

Hired thugs you should say all the video evidence on the internet is enough to know those thugs are government sponsored

Hired thugs by Government destroying Govt property and freeing Government prisoners. SMH
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by ajoshuay(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Result of jailbreak

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by kumbalo(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2020
fotupon:

Because they are human and "peaceful protesters" will kill them when they see them
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by okpalaAnambra: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Too bad
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City by whysquare4real(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
tiger28:
Petty thieves seem minor BUT they are very dangerous because most times , they are ppl that are around your area but came into the house, unmasked thinking that no one is in the house. Once they are stumbled by your presence and the fact that you have identified them, the next thing is to kill the witness.
hmmmm.... Very true. May God protect us from evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.