Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! (3059 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by TheCork(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Beyonsi is lightskin & american. Tiwa Savage is daksin & from Lagos. Beyounce's mother finally abuse her for harrsing her son because Tiwa Savage wanted Beyounsi to come to Nigeria & protest...& worst of all, pay for her own flight.

Please read: angry

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/21/beyonces-mum-tina-knowles-knocks-tiwa-savage/
Re: Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by thaoriginator: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Soro-soke werey! cheesy
Re: Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by Chicagoesontop: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ohh
Re: Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by WoundedLamb: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Whose mum? The spelling in the title and the one in the body of the post aren't the same. Which is correct and who is she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by khia: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
She expect Beyonce to speak out against SARS in Nigeria when she doesn't speak out against police brutality in the US? undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by TheCork(m): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Who's mum? The spelling in the title and the one in the body of the post aren't the same. Which is correct and who is she?

Bro, beyansi is a singer, I beg...Goooogle her!!! angry
Re: Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by Charx122: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2020
TheCork:
Beyonsi is lightskin & american. Tiwa Savage is daksin & from Lagos. Beyounce's mother finally abuse her for harrsing her son because Tiwa Savage wanted Beyounsi to come to Nigeria & protest...& worst of all, pay for her own flight.

Please read:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/21/beyonces-mum-tina-knowles-knocks-tiwa-savage/

You no well...lol
Re: Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by Franktom247(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Beyonce na man again na wa

2 Likes

Re: Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! by TheCork(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Franktom247:
Beyonce na man again na wa

she a Recently exposed Trangender sir!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction? / I Am Crushing On This Guy / Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.