Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78568 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by adonisuwa(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Make him go tell protesters face to face say the video na fake. Him go know whether to die na fake or not. Why would anybody fake such a video. Death abeg where slippers our leader in Nigeria needs your services
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by privaldo: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
GeneralPula:

Do you have the video?

Yes
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by JAWBONE(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Photoshop is an Adobe product to manipulate and edit photos. There’s an another Adobe product named Adobe After Effects that can be used to edit and manipulate LIVE videos.
Say what you know.

Oh so DJ Switch installed Adobe After Effects on her phone and edited the soldiers shooting into the instagram LIVE video that we all saw.

When this country wants to make progress, then it is not difficult to understand why it cannot

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mrbllymer: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:
Some people are wicked in this country o!

After a governor declared curfew asking people to stay indoors, you struck with fake news, fake ig live and photoshopped videos and pictures of people killed when they were all lies.. All for what??

Do they ever think of the resulting effect of their actions? Now local and foreign investment in billions of dollars have been destroyed in this COVID19 era when countries are struggling to survive.

Arrest DJ Switch now! Army, DSS, DHQ, ICC et al. These people must be taught a bitter lesson.
I pray your famiky will witness this and happy will deny them ..
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Flowkid44: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope all those so called celebrities that fuelled this protest are now regretting their actions
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.
Copy and add this post below to your post.
Thanks....

madridguy:
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Jarman411(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Somebody should share this fools contact so we can attack him there
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
He should cover his face in shame for this preposterous comment.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
even if their was shooting, that was not the video.

If the video is fake. Where did the wounded victims come from?

Why were Ambulances turned back?

How can you verify that soldiers were shooting in the air?

Why do we have people with gunshot wounds?

Who did Sanwo Olu visit?

Remember we had Arise TV and DJ switch reporting live from the Venue.

Eyewitnesses also exist.

Who did Vice President apologize to

Why did the soldiers shoot in the first place?

Trust the Nigerian Army at your own Peril

3 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by raphy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
O LORD Save Nigeria!!

This is not Good!!!
This is not Good at all From the Army!

I Weep on Behalf of my Country..
This is so Unfair from the NA

hey niggah,

come outside and preach no jusy stay inside ya room enter road go front of polics station and road corners.
no hide for keypad back.

u no be saint we all know.u go still finger and open clit.

just negedu.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Christianvoice: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
R[quote author=Pecuman post=95209259][/quote]
Enemy of the masses. You are paid
by government to counter the truth
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by holaralph(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
All social media is infiltrated by the enemies of Nigeria. Am sure they have recruited lots and lots of youth to do the infiltration on all social media platforms. BUT THESE PEOPLE MESSED WITH THE WRONG GENERATION
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Enceladus(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake

Fuckingmallam45:

Photoshop is an Adobe product to manipulate and edit photos. There’s an another Adobe product named Adobe After Effects that can be used to edit and manipulate LIVE videos.
Say what you know.

Both of you are royally stupid. Saying rubbish with confidence. So you are saying they somehow infiltrated Instagrams server and they manage to doctor the videos before the video return trip to the many clients streaming it?

If they can manage to doctor such videos why is it that the vfx in our mainstream movies are still whack?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by penplus: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
There was no need for this comment at this time

Absolutely!
things were already dieing down...
who sent him?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by kingandamy4life(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
boko horam is also photoshoped. So this are the fools going to fight them. we know better

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by thaoriginator: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
kingy1:
Why do some persons seriously need this 'one Nigeria of a thing', why are they fighting for the togetherness? The north don't want a breakup, why!!!?
We are not protesting for a break up Mr man. We are fighting for a better Nigeria so take your secessionist thought and shove it up... You know where cry
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Emotionss: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
lexy2014:

So Tinubu had "the political masterpiece to bring power to the south" all this while & he decided to use to take power to d north. Who loose?

Oga think and stop being sentimental.

Why was Tinubu single out ?

How come it's only the southern states that is on fire ?

Why is Abuja silent about what is happening. ?

Think o.o Think
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
I wonder. Wicked people.
nice dp

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OkoNDOoBo: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Crispels:

Are you okay? What about the Instagram live video? Can live videos during chaos be fake?

And Sanwo-Olu himself has confirmed that soldiers were deployed and they indeed open fire. Go and watch his Arise News interview earlier today.

Shame on people trying to rationalize this carnage.
emotional clown i only react to the video in circulation.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mrbllymer: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

Actually you can.
There are ways and software to play any kind of video as LIVE.
Ask any competent programmer.
Even some advanced fraudsters do it.
you are simply a liar which software, I am s programmer and you are simply promoting lies .. stop please

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by preciousfeb(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.

If it is not fake, may you not see the end of this year. May the souls of those who died on that ground hunt you till you join them
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
In all of this,where is the man that is called Mr President ? Buhari is a failure in all ramifications ! How could you keep silent as a President while your country is on fire and lives are being lost in droves ? Who and what are you presiding over ? Cows and ethnic fulanis only ? Too bad Nigeria has such an unfortunate person as its leader at a time like this.

The name Buhari will go down in history as the worst President that ever ruled Nigeria ! An incompetent and highly nepotistic fulani man,shior !
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Shattuck(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

Learn to comprehend.
Video of army shooting at protester are fake.
One can shoot without facing anybody.

Many of those who claim "massacre have started changing their tone to "shooting" instead.
look soldiers fired multiple shot at unarmed protesters killing and injuring many, so what the soldiers are innocent now because they did not shoot at, I don't get you saying they are changing their tone, they were killed by soldiers while they were unarmed don't make it look like it was a mistake.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Lidocaine123(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na wa oh.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by DeBuddingSummer: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

Are you an iddiot Sir? The question should be...

"Was there a shooting at all?"

Whether it was shot up or shot down is another topic for another day.

The army is denying that there was no shooting at all because they know that they will be indicted for taking live arms to a peaceful protest ground.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bammydhele(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
After killing so many ppl you are making useless excuses
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga think and stop being sentimental.

Why was Tinubu single out ?

How come it's only the southern states that is on fire ?

Why is Abuja silent about what is happening. ?

Think o.o Think

All these things u have said haven't answered my question:

So Tinubu had "the political masterpiece to bring power to the south" all this while & he decided to use to take power to d north. Who loose?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by VEE2010(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
This man is a typical opposite of his younger brother, Paul Enenche.
He needs prayer...
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by flokii: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mrbllymer:
I pray your famiky will witness this and happy will deny them ..

Mr man fvck off my mentions..

Wicked people, all they want is destruction upon destruction so they can keep having orgasms.
Where is the Nigerian flag stained with blood you were busy sharing now? give identities of those you claimed got killed. Eniola Badmus and the many used for propaganda have all denied that they are alive .

DJ Switch and the Igbos posting those pictures and videos will explain to the whole world where they got theirs from.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by coolhuster: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Peterpage14:

no army shot at any protesters ok

shots were fired into the air to make them go back home cause their was a curfew which was meant to keep us safe .

injuries sustained was caused by stamped .

I'm yet to see any hospital issue out a victim with bullet wound or any morgue with dead bodies with bullet wounds .

let's be mindful what we spread

Shots fired into the air to disperse protesters.. And it caused stampede...Yet to see victims with bullet wounds.

You ain't smart at all or you just trolling. Please, it's sometimes good to hold our breath before typing.

May we not be the victim of stampede or bullet wound before we believe or respect the dead. Keeping shut helps alot
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mrbllymer:
you are simply a liar which software, I am s programmer and you are simply promoting lies .. stop please
You are obviously a charge and bail programmer if you do not know that recorded
data can be fed as a live stream.
You should be embarrassed to call yourself a programmer.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by youngpresidooo: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
Infact, the thing tire me. Our so called leaders of tomorrow can't take time to analyze a video less than 60sec. This is seriously serious. We actually in trouble in this country.
you are the dumb person here.
A live Instagram video is photoshopped
You can never be wise.
I just pray your family won't be a victim of what happened.....
And you should also tell us it was photoshopped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.