Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78580 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Farki: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
even if their was shooting, that was not the video.

Idiot that was the tollgate, I'm sure you haven't even set foot in Lagos in your wretched life. I can tolerate you having a different opinion but I will not tolerate lies.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Ategberoson(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
useless and coward army, release your boys to all southern Nigeria streets to tame these miscreants burning all our assets and save us this nonsense talk

Government declare curfew but you defy it and you don't see that as an act of treason? what effrontery? even Jesus respect Government

Army act now and save this granting of press
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Celebsnews2: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
When we had the LIVE videos?

"Stop Killing our Children", former President Obassanjo and former Presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, blow hot on Bhhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGguxxMX8j8
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by JAWBONE(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
Really! Go watch the video again, but this time be calm and relate the sound/audio to the picture /video u seeing. Again when they say a video is photoshopped they reffering to sound/audio not the pictures. Now come back and we talk about it constructively.Thank u.

Why are you guys doing mental gymnastics with this incident my God. Suddenly you all are video and audio experts. What have these corrupt men done for you that you so vehemently defend them. Even Sanwo-Olu admitted that soldiers were there.

He said "Forces beyond his control brought them there". Defence spokesman denies that totally and you people are defending him. May God judge all of you and may the blood of those who are gone be upon you all
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by studentofTruth: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
If this is true, I may be inclined to support the social media bill. The Nigerian online space is becoming too toxic!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
5 in 7 Nigerians have serious mental health challenges.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Hassanmaye(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
kingy1:
Why do some persons seriously need this 'one Nigeria of a thing', why are they fighting for the togetherness? The north don't want a breakup, why!!!?
j
Uncle who doesn't want to break? Listen young man Yoruba people want to break up, igbos want to break up, how much do you want to divide the country? Since even in the south Yoruba hate igbos how do you want to do?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by mamotalk: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
O LORD Save Nigeria!!
This is not Good!!! This is not Good at all From the Army!
I Weep on Behalf of my Country.. This is so Unfair from the NA
you are a fake entity. many of your type abound in Nigeria, claiming to be pastor.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
he said video of shooting.. So there was no shooting isn't it?
Learn to comprehend.
Video of army shooting at protester are fake.
One can shoot without facing anybody.

Many of those who claim "massacre have started changing their tone to "shooting" instead.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mensch86631: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
that means bbc news is lying more than 10 million youth at lagos are lying, even de thousands that posted live videos are lying,
dis man is a f**king bitch
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
calyto:
[s]This tells alot about the integrity of your brother Paul Enenche

births of a feather

liars[/s]
wetin bring Paul Enenche into this?
and how it take solve the problem wey dey ground?
can you say this in front of any mob without receiving the beatings of your life?
bros take it easy ,no be so dem they do things.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Essence20(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Both the killers who pulled the trigger and those who gave the command...
Blood is crying against you.

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Commentor: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yujin:
Southerners who gave the chance of division in our ranks have given them the confidence to lie so brazenly like this. Now those who died in Lekki died in vain. History will remember that we stood firmly with our 'brothers' but they preferred to listen to the lies of the notorious vampires. Despite Sanwo-Olu visiting the wounded in the hospital and openly commenting about it, today all proofs have been denied. Ok o.

Did you lose someone at the gate?

If so, please debunk the statement.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by omoba2012(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
U must be a bastard..u are one of them sha...how much where u paid.... My people note this mother..
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Chirowman(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.
ogun kee you there
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by feejay70: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Then proof it and show the original video
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by GoodGovernance: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Very soon Nairaland will be closed down for circulating fake news.

For God's sake,this is an old video that has nothing to do with Lekki shooting.

What a country!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by joelsteron: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Photoshop is an Adobe product to manipulate and edit photos. There’s an another Adobe product named Adobe After Effects that can be used to edit and manipulate LIVE videos.
Say what you know.

go straight to the point Adobe CEO?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Shattuck(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
you fucking idiot how did the protesters die, who did sanwo olu visit at the hospital? look i know you are one of the cyber voltrons of buhari's media whose sole mission is to try to change the narrative, but just like your president y'all are dumb how can the govt stoop so low to lie about a thing like that how shameless can you all be.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mrbllymer: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
drlateef:

I agree that the videos were doctored. If you know how to edit video you will see the evidence there. Nobody has been confirmed dead. All the people they claimed died have come out to say its false.
if truly it was edited may something like that happen to you and your family
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Openbusiness: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mtchwwwww, I can never be surprised about this. Is it not the same army that will deny when its own soldiers were getting massacred by Boko? It's a shame how things have turned out in the army today. I trust the Nigerian Army under the military regime than the Nigerian Army under corrupt politicians. No truth again.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Eteka1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
O LORD Save Nigeria!!

This is not Good!!!
This is not Good at all From the Army!

I Weep on Behalf of my Country..
This is so Unfair from the NA

Fake stupid hypocrite pastor!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OkoNDOoBo: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chirowman:
ogun kee you there
ogun ma pa awon to ni e
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by igboamakaaa: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake

Something we watched live How can you be this heartless!!! Almighty Yaweh has your judgement penned down already. You will see it manifest at the right time.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
Infact, the thing tire me. Our so called leaders of tomorrow can't take time to analyze a video less than 60sec. This is seriously serious. We actually in trouble in this country.
You are just dumb.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OgaTheTop2: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
BLUELemon:
How do these people get to sleep at night
I wonder. Wicked people.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Biodun556(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.

It truly looked fake.

But fear the government might implicate the organisers and blame them for everything

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by lukeosi4life(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dear Nigeria Army, the whole world knows the truth, keep on telling lies upon lies to please buhari.

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ijah4real: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
These types of talk get people angry...
So with all the video evidences na still lie?
What video? Do u av any different from the ones trending?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

You are the gullible one here. You can't photoshop a LIVE video. This man should know better
Actually you can.
There are ways and software to play any kind of video as LIVE.
Ask any competent programmer.
Even some advanced fraudsters do it.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Whitelookq: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
since this protect start I have not heard from mmgirls them. hope they as still alive
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Omooba77: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

I have heard people who were live at the scene. So the man taken to Redington shot himself.
Anyway let God reward you accordingly.
Time judges all men. Same way they earlier denied shities killing in Kaduna.
Remember if you are safe, what of your children or grand children? God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.