Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78576 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by oluwasegun007(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
This people fit finish one population and still claim it never happened.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by JAWBONE(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Peterpage14:

no army shot at any protesters ok

shots were fired into the air to make them go back home cause their was a curfew which was meant to keep us safe .

injuries sustained was caused by stamped .

I'm yet to see any hospital issue out a victim with bullet wound or any morgue with dead bodies with bullet wounds .

let's be mindful what we spread

First of all there was absolutely no need for the military to be there. The protests were peaceful

You can hear the defence spokesperson saying it was photoshopped totally denying military presence now you that is supporting him is saying they were there but shot in the air. At least you people should get your lies straight. Moreover using live bullets on unarmed people whether in air or direct is unacceptable and against military rules of engagement.

Now go to Sanwo-Olu Twitter page and see if he did not mention about the death of someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by DexterousOne(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
So a live stream was photoshopped?

These guys must think we are stupid
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by timota(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

Have you watched the videos.

Go and watch it then come back and tell us if you actually saw any soldier shooting into the crowd!
SavageResponse:

Go and watch it then come back and tell us if you actually saw any soldier shooting into the crowd!
SavageResponse:

if the soldiers shot at anyone at lekki toll gate and u are saying it is lie then Death will take u before the end of this year,if u are so sure then say Amen

3 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Vikalinda(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
this man think we are children, so the tens of different videos and deaths recorded are videoshop.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by millionboi2: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake
including the light thy pull off

Ok why didn't them provide them security seeing the crowd

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bigfish3k: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.
What about all the bullets that were picked from the floor. How did they get there
And what about all the wounded in the hospital that the governor visited
What about the removal of the cameras and street lights

Hmnm, you only need lies to keep nigeria together because truth will surely destroy it

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Kirchoffs: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Godoverevery: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

get this bro....they had no right to be there in the first instance.
if they were not shooting into the crowd why shoot in the air.....common sense suggest you shoot in the air to scare people....why did they want to scare them??

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OwenJesse27(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake
Buhari zombie
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Lagoon0: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.
You've started again. I saw the video. Its not photoshoped. But I can't say about the killing. We are being carefully investigating not jumping into unnecessary conclusion. Your type only jump into quick conclusion to keep the Nigeria same as it is. Because you're not among those the country is frustrating.
And you're not among those who drank drank garri yesterday and eat Eba with no soup today .
Maybe you're a civil servant thats your fear actually.
Im seeing people die of poverty so I won't listen to lies. We asked who ordered the army ?
But they're telling us about the making of the video. Very soon they'll say army was not deployed
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by babytoun: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Peterpage14:

no army shot at any protesters ok

shots were fired into the air to make them go back home cause their was a curfew which was meant to keep us safe .

injuries sustained was caused by stamped .

I'm yet to see any hospital issue out a victim with bullet wound or any morgue with dead bodies with bullet wounds .

let's be mindful what we spread

For now forget the debate if shots were fired at protesters or in the air ..

Just let army confirm if their men went to the scene ..

In this era of technology nigerian army is still using 1985 style.....no wonder we are struggling with Boko Haram ..these men are not smart enough to develop a good war strategy
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by happy200(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some people hid in many locations making instigating videos. Thank God Army noticed this.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by preciousfeb(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osinbajo promised justice for Lekki victims.
Lagos state governor visited victims of Lekki shooting.
Governor said powers beyond him gave orders to Army and now Army Said video was photoshop.

If I am God, some persons will not finish saying the lies in the mouth before I kill them. This is one reason I hated the party called APC. They introduced lies into Nigeira politics.
The street lights been off and removal of cameras where actually plans to make the genocide a secret but God exposed them. They will all die mysterious including those supporting them here on nairaland. Your death is at hand.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by SoBright101: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Emotionss: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
I wish the youths will keep their emotions and sentiments aside and start asking themselves some critical questions concerning what is happening down south. For my safety I can't say much.

But ask yourself this question.

Why was Tinubu accused of Alpha Beta fraud few days before the protests ?

Why did THEY accused Tinubu of sponsoring the protests at the early stages of the protests ?

How come Tinubu was Single out as the main person behind the leki shooting even HE doesn't have any Powers to Give the Nigerian Army Oders ?

How come most of the properties destroyed in Lagos are owned by tinubu or his allies ?

Tinubu is the Only southerner that currently have the political masterpiece to bring power to the south come 2023 and now with the help of some southern idiots they want to bring him down first.

Make u try think oo
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by freekick: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is this all u could contribute in this sensitive moment? We are on a long thing in this nation.
daniwise:

Where did u keep your sense?na wa for some human being
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Hotzone(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
cybertruss:
That means the pictures of governor visit to the injured is also fake news. That means the governor's announcement of 1 dead is fake news

Lekki protesters are mostly Aje butters so when they saw the army, they started fleeing and got injured not shot at!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by onyxo76(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emperor4tune:
who have heard of our nairaland edo boy called slawomir the dammn niggar dude,una sure say him still dey alive?..i have obsered over a few days now he has not said a word on nairaland
you know say na benin city im dey stay, anything can happen o, but i trust that hes safe.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by smithyemy: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
May the thunder fire of God from heaven and strike dead to pieces any soldier and his supporters that make that statement in Jesus name. People dey hear they protest for Europe, this stupid, drunkard, riff-raff and unscrupulous element they lied to him blind families. Anyone that quote me hear shall follow share with this curse. Am really angry hear. Tell him to enter London come yarn that knows kind rubbish, people will roast him with his khaki. Idiots. May your children received thesame treatment those victims undergone in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

Pls what is d fake news and how it responsible for d present crises? Who are nigerias enemies and what makes them enemies?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mrbllymer: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.
you are the dummy bro .. I don't usually do this but it involves human lives .. even Lagos state governor admitted there was shooting and openly visited people at the hospital .

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Prove it’s fake sir or shud we just believe ur words?? What ofthe live videos?? Fake also??
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ucheihemere: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
So Gov. S. Olu's visit to the victims was also photoshoped??
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OwenJesse27(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
Ur blind so it obvious

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Raskasal(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Useless man
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Crispels(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.

Are you okay? What about the Instagram live video? Can live videos during chaos be fake?

And Sanwo-Olu himself has confirmed that soldiers were deployed and they indeed open fire. Go and watch his Arise News interview earlier today.

Shame on people trying to rationalize this carnage.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Farki: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
How do you photoshop a video, illiterate pig?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by nerd004: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
bloody pedophilic cowardice liars.....we watch a live Instagram videos ....we even saw the shooting..how come ...God who we offend 4 dis country
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Crispels(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

Are you okay? What about the Instagram live video? Can live videos during chaos be fake?

And Sanwo-Olu himself has confirmed that soldiers were deployed and they indeed open fire. Go and watch his Arise News interview earlier today.

Shame on people trying to rationalize this carnage.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by hammer3: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES HAVE COME TO EXPECT LIES FROM NIGERIA ARMY.

THE SHITE IN KADUNA, EVEN WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE THEY LIED.

THEY WENT TO NNAMDI KANU HOUSE AND COMMITED MURDER, EVEN WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE THEY LIED.

THAT INSTITUTION IS WORTHLESS AND USELESS TO NIGERIA, IT SHOULD BE DISBANDED ALONGSIDE SARS.

ORDINARY BOKO HARAM, DEY CANNOT DEFEAT FOR OVER10 YEARS.

WEAK COWARDLY BUNCH OF PIGS.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dallyemmy: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unknown Soldiers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.