Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (65766 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Eriokanmi: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
ndidibabe:
I strongly oppose corruption but certain people occupying political position is a norm across the world. There is a political exposed class and if you do not belong to this class, it is hard to find yourself in political positions. My take is that irrespective of who holds the position, let there be good governance.
agreed.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by rolams(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
This is what we expected from the president's speech.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

You are the goat mumu. A very unintelligent o e for that matter. Go back to watching old tapes of big brother because reeling off the usual popular names show you know nothing billy Goat.

Tinubu has no official role in the Governance of Lagos. MC is not the only transport bus and does not unilaterally control everything all motor touts and NURTW staff do.

Ask intelligently for top to bottom reform and stop convening lynch mobs up and down to bay for the blood of a few names who have been presented to you over the years as bogeymen.

If Tinubu and MC move to the USA will that end all the problems of Lagos. Capital MUMU.

Hahahahaha e pain dis wan ooO , am glad u brought ur self out , if u can praise mc dalard olumo for asking thugs to come out and fight peaceful protesters , then you a fool , and a disgrace to ur lineage , open ya mouth and use it to blow wisle since u dont have anything to say
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up ipob. WhTs your business with lekki
Are you yoruba ?

The guy is a a devil. The enemies of Yorubas and Lagos God has exposed to us with these protest. He wants the blood and chaos to continue flowing in Lagos. Check his past post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/pr0cter/posts

The post below he wrote several times as response to others just to continue instigating others and keep the chaos going as their oga Nnamdi Kanu has planted them everywhere to do.

Shut up your mouth. Which apology. Who ordered the lights to go off in the lekki toll gate? Who sent those army? He's part of them and a bastard. He is saying all this to try secure his second term ticket. Do you know the number of lives lost in Lekki. You typed this rubbish because you have no family lost during the protest. Sanwo olu must go, inclusive of all old politicians.

The one below is just the usual attempt to ridicule Lagos and Yorubas that IPOBians are obsessed with doing. Yorubas better soji and begin to counter their enemies.

https://www.nairaland.com/6131356/ize-iyamu-loses-lga-edo-governorship#94114954

Edo no be Lagos
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Sftu alayebaje ipobian werey wey Dey disguise. Elenu shipoti olorisebe oloripelebe alainironu oloriefolo

Oloriburuku omo ofo omo abinpabe

Sango alafin go strike you to death

Hahahahahah , oti rii nkan , oponu , enyin le ma ba ilu jeh , e pain u go hit ur head for ruck
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

The guy is a a devil. The enemies of Yorubas and Lagos God has exposed to us with these protest. He wants the blood and chaos to continue flowing in Lagos. Check his past post below.

The post below he wrote several times as response to others just to continue instigating others and keep the chaos going as their oga Nnamdi Kanu has planted them everywhere to do.

The one below is just the usual attempt to ridicule Lagos and Yorubas that IPOBians are obsessed with doing. Yorubas better soji and begin to counter their enemies.

Yes I know he’s ipobian and they can’t deceive us. They can only deceive gullible and weak yorubas not people like us

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Hahahahahah , oti rii nkan , oponu , enyin le ma ba ilu jeh , e pain u go hit ur head for ruck
Shut up senseless ipobian. E pain am die olofo

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Pr0cter: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

I can see you have been paid to do damage control and ensure tribal war but you failed. For your information, I am neither igbo nor Yoruba. I'm a Nigerian and igbos an yoruba are my brothers and sisters.

As for me, I strongly support one Nigeria.

Cheap thugs
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:

I'm not igbo either. Your reply just showed me that you are demented. Funny enough the government has no good facility to treat mentally ill people like you.

You are trying to use tribalism to divide us but it will never work.

Yoruba is my brother and sister
Igbo is my brother and sister
Hausa is my brother and sister
Nigerians is my brother and sister
Muslims are my brother and sisters
Christians are my brother and sisters
Traditional worshipers are my brothers and sisters

Sharap my friend and get the hell outta here!!! Are those not your past posts below? Who do you think you are fooling?

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Pr0cter: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Sharap my friend and get the hell outta here!!! Are those not your past posts below? Who do you think you are fooling?

Which past post dummy?
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up senseless ipobian. E pain am die olofo

u and monkey no difference , ipob kor, hypo nii, go and was ur brain with hypo , so dat u will have sense , mumu
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by pretyval: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Now they will do worse.... We just gave them the key

NaijaRoyalty:
Lets sheath our sword for peace to reign my fellow youths

I believe no politician and police officers would take us for a ride henceforth.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by stealvyn(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I believe no politician and police officers would take us for a ride henceforth.
They are still taking us for a ride, police at Tolu police post as at this moment are still checking people's phones. If they see anything pertaining to #endsars on it, they seize the phone and they'll harass the person.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Idowuedibless(f): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Your apology will not bring back our brothers and sisters.

Do something to calm this MADNESS you guys have woken up.

Please ENDSAR AND POLICE BRUTALITY

Oga Governor sir.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:

I can see you have been paid to do damage control and ensure tribal war but you failed. For your information, I am neither igbo nor Yoruba. I'm a Nigerian and igbos an yoruba are my brothers and sisters.

Cheap thugs
Stfu ipobian wey Dey disguise. Ipobian go back to your sad unproductive wretched worthless yeast and leave Lagos matter alone for yorubas
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:

I can see you have been paid to do damage control and ensure tribal war but you failed. For your information, I am neither igbo not Yoruba. I'm a Nigerian and igbos an yoruba are my brothers and sisters.

Cheap thugs

Thunder fire you!!! You are the thug. A devilish one to boot.

People like you caused the carnage seen in Lagos Tuesday night through to Thursday with you evil and deliberate fake news of Lekki toll gate "massacre".

Karma will deal you your own punishment for the odious part you played in setting Lagos on fire.

Even now you have repeated the same message of lies below several times codedly encouraging people to remain agnry at Sanwo Olu and continue vengefully rioting. What Army did Sanwo Olu send? Can he do that liar?

Lagos has had enough of saboteurs like you. You enemies of Lagos and the Yorubas will be next to be dealt with after things have died down!!!!!

Shut up your mouth. Which apology. Who ordered the lights to go off in the lekki toll gate? Who sent those army? He's part of them and a bastard. He is saying all this to try secure his second term ticket. Do you know the number of lives lost in Lekki. You typed this rubbish because you have no family lost during the protest. Sanwo olu must go, inclusive of all old politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

u and monkey no difference , ipob kor, hypo nii, go and was ur brain with hypo , so dat u will have sense , mumu
Stfu you can’t disguise for me ipobian. Go back to your sad unproductive worthless poverty stricken yeast

Werey ipobian
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by baby124: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

People like you caused the carnage seen in Lagos Tuesday night through to Thursday with you evil and deliberate fake news of Lekki toll gate "massacre".

Karma will deal you your own punishment for the odious part you played in setting Lagos on fire. Even now you have repeated the same message below several times codedly encouraging people to remain agnry at Sanwo Olu and continue vengefully rioting. Lagos has had enough of saboteurs like you. You enemies of Lagos and the Yorubas will be next to be dealt with after things have died down!!!!!

You are not Yoruba and you do not speak for Yoruba’s.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Ipobian go back to sad yeast oloribu

You can’t deceive me at all. Others are burning building, expensive properties, ipobians are burning statues, roundabout, signboard

Leave yorubas alone foolish ipobian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by abdsamad(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

That's a very erroneous belief sir/ma

Yes, protests should be halted for now but only to strategize and organise and allow the mayhem to subside because the mayhem is counterproductive

But don't think for 1 second that they have heard and they will fix it. They will do the same SARS for Swat nonsense because fixing problems means they lose money and they don't want to lose money

Street protests should be disengaged and replaced with fierce online attacks.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Lamasta(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Mr Governor stop making yourself a puppet and grow some balls to govern our dear state...
God bless Lagos state...
Its time to implement the Youths yearning.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

Shut up another ipobian disguising as yoruba. We would continue to burst you people lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by SmartyPants(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:

Of course, there is nothing like lekki massacre, the massacre only occured in ur imagination.

Don't be a senseless boy this early morning!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Apologies after lies... hmmmm

Oga..... not trying to disrespect... but you need to take ur stand as a man... meet wike... he will teach you... i hold u responsible for all this...

No be every be money... one month without toll money... Lagos state go still survive...This would have been avoided.. if not greed... did u even learn any lesson from this... to be candid..

Gov u fall my hand.... And dont think of becoming aggressive in ur tax collection... my own advise...

If you ask me. No toll money again self... undecided... i no dey see wetin e dey even do self...
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by baby124: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up another ipobian disguising as yoruba. We would continue to burst you people lies and propaganda
You are not Yoruba and you do not speak for us.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
konkonbilo:
You might be right, but atleast he's pretended to care and that's what leaders do. If he had done that from the start things won't have gotten to this stage and that's what we expected from buhari that he failed to do even in his speech yesterday.

My point is he pretended to care cuz he still want a shot at the next election, besides he probably knew who ordered the attack and had all night to speak but he decided to keep mute and only to surface in the morning to apologize, what exactly will apologies do for people who lost their loved ones or the cause generally?
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

You are not Yoruba and you do not speak for us.
Shut up ipobian fake yoruba. You’re ipob and face your sad yeast region okay
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

I don't claim to speak for Yorubas but I, and every genuine omoluabi Yoruba, will sure as hell take saboteurs and enemies-within seriously from now on as we have all seen the damage they can do with fake news and malicious propaganda.

Read the past post of the poster I addressed and tell me what he is saying that is different to the message of the hate preacher Kanu instigating youths to keep rioting and to kill or be killed. If you are Yoruba I can only say God save us Yorubas from your kind.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by mountmoriah(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
God bless you Sir as you work towards restoration of normal

I hereby speak to my generation to work together to restore normal.

God bless this generation. The young generation. God bless the governor of Lagos

Now, they know the generation not to mess with angry
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by baby124: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

I don't claim to speak for Yorubas but I, and every genuine omoluabi Yoruba, will sure as hell take saboteurs and enemies-within seriously from now on as we have all seen the damage they can do with fake news and malicious propaganda.

Read the past post of the poster the person I addressed and tell me what he is saying that is different to the message of the hate preacher Kanu instigating youths to keep rioting and to kill or be killed. If you are Yoruba I can only say God save us Yorubas from your kind.
You are not Yoruba. Shame on you! Odale ma ba ile lo
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Pr0cter: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Karma will deal you your own punishment for the odious part you played in setting Lagos on fire.

Even now you have repeated the same message of lies below several times codedly encouraging people to remain agnry at Sanwo Olu and continue vengefully rioting. What Army did Sanwo Olu send? Can he do that liar?

Lagos has had enough of saboteurs like you. You enemies of Lagos and the Yorubas will be next to be dealt with after things have died down!!!!!

Cheap thing like you that was paid to spread false news. If we check it, we would see it is chicken change u were given. You have decided to sell your soul to the devil for peanut.

Your benefactor will loose his second term bid. He is an accomplice to the genocide that happened in Lekki toll gate. He ordered the street lights fo be switched off and even the bill boards that eluminate light.

Ole!!! Barawo!! You are also an accomplice to the genocide that happened in Lekki. We will never forget. I hope one of your family suffers what those that died in lekki suffered so that you can understand what they felt
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Ipobian go back to sad yeast oloribu

You can’t deceive me at all. Others are burning building, expensive properties, ipobians are burning statues, roundabout, signboard

Leave yorubas alone foolish ipobian

Hahahahah, if u see ipob will u be able to identify him ? Coward praising thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.