Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (65768 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Tenaciouswolf: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2020
cool grin grin grin grin
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

May God continue to strengthen you Mr. Governor.

To be a grown man and a house boy to Tinubu is not easy. More grace grin
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets sheath our sword for peace to reign my fellow youths

I believe no politician and police officers would take us for a ride henceforth.

Polithiefcians and Policemen needs to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. They have now result to begging. Shameless cowards.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
If not for you Mr. Governor, if not for you. Well, henceforth you should be the one giving orders and not the other way round. Remember this when the man that ran to France come back.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by greatseed: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
My problem why didnt he stop sar since.

Once you see people attacking police before the protest and people killed by police, that should be the time to curtail them.

I undersood, SAR is a federal unit and only federal government can end it, but he should have taken action.

The problem of last minutes solution escalated all these stuff
Pls be informed. B4 u type with your hands. The governor does not have the power to either disband Fed Sars, Sars or Army. He was the only gov who had audience with the president to present the youths demands on the first few days of protest. He has done well so far

Please try & read the federal constitution & Lagos state constitution to be further guided on how actions are taken.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Godwinsco(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
BabaOwen:
I want peace to reign too.

If they do, they should know there will be consequences.

Am just thinking if police are ready to change thier way of dealing with poeple when I take a look at the way they treat one journalist even at this protest time it was too bad. Government sholud warm those police because they have use to bribe even if they increas thier salary they will still collect bribe and making things difficult for the citizens
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Rodwave: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Kuginzi:

So na u finish people with fake news on social media. Well done! Fake news career

Oh lawd! Who be this ewu again?
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by CodeTemplar: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Sanwo-casket has spoken.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Get lost. Go and ask what will happen to Peter Obi, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi et al and stop causing problems for Yorubas and their States like that your bstard messiah Kanu.

Nothing must happen to Tinubu or Oluomo because they both have nothing to do with SARsS and police brutality. Peter Obi and Willie Obiano directly did. Lynch them first and we will take you Igbos seriously. 1966 treachery still dey una body .

OooO I have been looking for a fool like you to come out and make a fool of ur self , now u finally brought ur self out, do i look like an ibo person to u ? Oo so u are also eating from the money dey collect from the garages abi ? tinubu and mc oluomo are part of the problem we have in Lagos , come to my house and arrest me . foolish goat .
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Zenithpeak(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Shut up!!!! What murder did Sanwo Olu commit? What order did he give for the killing of Lagosians? Go and tell same to the Governor of your State of origin and get the hell out of here.

We want peace in Lagos. We want law and order to return so law abiding citizens can go about their business. Mistake have been made. Sanwo Olu's action are a big step in the right direction. Now take your frustration and blood lust to your State of origin. Stop causing problems for Lagos!!! Enough!!!!

Your empty words meant nothing to me.

Where is peace without justice?

Where is peace without restitution?

Where is peace when you are not ready to take responsibility and shifting blames.

Where is peace when you are not ready to mention your co-conspirators?

Where is peace without sincere and genuine actions towards pacifying the families of people that lost their children and the people that lost their businesses and properties as a result of his stupidity?

Everyone is not as stupid as some of you who always mistake call for accountability for victimisation.

You won't just tender one flimsy apology and think you'll get away with murder. No, Never!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Kuginzi: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:

Oh lawd! Who be this ewu again?
See your loud and wide-open mouth.
No be only ewu, na Ekuh
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by fubsy: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2020
It seems obvious that Gov of Lagos, Babajide Sanwolu should have switched sides with the president on right speeches and responses to #EndSARS issues.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by hush15: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
God bless you Sir as you work towards restoration of normal

I hereby speak to my generation to work together to restore normal.

God bless this generation. The young generation. God bless the governor of Lagos

Now, they know the generation not to mess with angry

Madam, all this didn't happen for them just to know we a generation not to mess with o. This is a real life experience where real lives are lost, real properties are damaged, real homes destroyed and life as we know it, no longer is.

This is as a result of negligent, self centered, wicked government that only to exist for themselves. A government who cares more about their itself than the people. They removed the cameras and other facilities so as not to be damaged but left the people to be damaged all because they requested an end to police brutality and bad governance.

They now spreading lies and politicizing their own wickedness and heartlessness. For most of them in Lagos, they and their fams have ran away out of the country through private transports and abandon the very state they looted empty. This is wickedness of the highest realm and from deepest of hell.

Apologies won't cut. He should keep his apologies to themselves cos the bloods of the innocent will demand retribution

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by backbone503(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Imagine how Nigerians would have felt like if Buhari had towed this line? That guy just Bleep up! Many don regret ever supporting him and his government.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by ndidibabe(f): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I agree with you but those who fought for our independence did so, in order that the future of Nigeria would be better. The independence idea wasn't borne out of selfishness. How many private jets did pa awolowo have? How many estates, hotels, mansions did he have? He had just one house in ibadan as big as the city is which is located at oke bola. Here in lagos, it's one house and the 3rd in his ikenne home. Those houses were located on plot of land each except the awolowo House in ikeja. The history of how that building came into being would shock you. I know all of them. What do we have today? Politicians with estates in choice locations across the globe, politicians buying private jets with people's money, politicians owning airlines using the tax payer's money. I don't hear that zik, sardauna, etc also did same. Nigeria can't progress with the kind of politicians we have today. This generation has been shortchanged. They say youths of today are leaders of tomorrow but they keep planting their children in positions, leaving the crumbs for the youths to eat. They only use them during elections by serving them guns and knives with stipends and dump them once they're done with them and Term them thugs and criminals, until another 4 years again when elections approach. Is that making you happy? If their children or inlaws aren't iyaloja or babaloja general, they're reps or senators . Is that fair to you? Truth is bitter but we keep saying it
I strongly oppose corruption but certain people occupying political position is a norm across the world. There is a political exposed class and if you do not belong to this class, it is hard to find yourself in political positions. My take is that irrespective of who holds the position, let there be good governance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Emilo(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Eastlink:
We have heard you Mr Sanwo-Olu, apologies accepted. But Lagosians would like to know those who carried out the shooting. At the cessation of this whole mess the following should be brought to face the law.

1. The arrest and prosecution of those who sent soldiers to use live bullets on protesters at the Lekki toll gate.
2. The compensation of families of those who lost their lives.
3. The police officers who fired directly at protesters in different parts of the state.
4. The arrest of hoodlums and criminals who used the opportunity of the protest to wreck mayhem these past days.
5. And an inquiry into allegations of Police brutality by members of the public.

Bros number 4 cannot fly. In law u cannot arrest mob. How do u indentify them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
as much as I like this man's personality, they are all the same thing.

why would you in the first place announce to us that there were no lives lost at the massacre ground?

why?

I know this is beyond your powder because you have some godfather that's putting words in your mouth to say to the citizens, but you have to realize that being in a higher position doesn't give you the total power.

the people are the power.

Tinubu, MC Oluomo, we no go forget Una case. you all shall account and pay for your evil during this protest.

e no go better for all of you together.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:

Shut up your mouth. Which apology. Who ordered the lights to go off in the lekki toll gate? Who sent those army? He's part of them and a bastard. He is saying all this to try secure his second term ticket. Do you know the number of lives lost in Lekki. You typed this rubbish because you have no family lost during the protest. Sanwo olu must go, inclusive of all old politicians.
Shut up ipob. WhTs your business with lekki
Are you yoruba ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by tyboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Sanwo-Olu your sins are forgiven ,go and sin no more
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

OooO I have been looking for a fool like you to come out and make a fool of ur self , now u finally brought ur self out, do i look like an ibo person to u ? Oo so u are also eating from the money dey collect from the garages abi ? tinubu and mc oluomo are part of the problem we have in Lagos , come to my house and arrest me . foolish goat .
Oloriburuku what’s your business with tinubu and oluomo. Go back to your backward wretched worthless nonsense south yeast with baboons filled all over and leave Lagos alone olofo didan

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Angel2006: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Henceforth anywhere we set our eyes on any politician we beat and stone them. Enough is enough. They will do what is right by force.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Pr0cter: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up ipob. WhTs your business with lekki
Are you yoruba ?

I'm not Yoruba. It's my business dummy. What happened there could have happened to anyone. Even you or your family. We better join forces and fight this ill now ooo. Else we will all suffer it in the future. There is a lot of rot in system and we ought to correct it.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:

I'm not Yoruba. It's my business dummy. What happened there could have happened to anyone. Even you or your family. We better join forces and fight this ill now ooo. Else we will all suffer it in the future. There is a lot of rot in system and we ought to correct it.
Shut up oloriburuku olofo didan. Go and fight orji Kalu, Ta orji, ekweremadu who made south yeast a worthless waste wretched region abd leave Lagos state alone for yorubas

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Zenithpeak(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
hush15:

Madam, all this didn't happen for them just to know we a generation not to mess with o. This is a real life experience where real lives are lost, real properties are damaged, real homes destroyed and life as we know it, no longer is.

This is as a result of negligent, self centered, wicked government that only to exist for themselves. A government who cares more about their itself than the people. They removed the cameras and other facilities so as not to be damaged but left the people to be damaged all because they requested an end to police brutality and bad governance.

They now spreading lies and politicizing their own wickedness and heartlessness. For most of them in Lagos, they and their fams have ran away out of the country through private transports and abandon the very state they looted empty. This is wickedness of the highest realm and from deepest of hell.

Apologies won't cut. He should keep his apologies to themselves cos the bloods of the innocent will demand retribution

Your words are on point... They thought their reverse psychology will work on everybody. They committed a delibrate murder and come at us with generalised apologies.... Wtf?

They are used to getting away with murders and thought this one will follow the same pattern.... Alas! No!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

You are the goat mumu. A very unintelligent one for that matter. Go back to watching old tapes of big brother because reeling off the usual popular names show you know nothing Billy Goat.

Tinubu has no official role in the Governance of Lagos. MC is not the only transport boss and does not unilaterally control everything all motor touts and NURTW staff do.

Ask intelligently for top to bottom reform and stop convening lynch mobs up and down to bay for the blood of a few names who have been presented to you over the years as bogeymen.

If Tinubu and MC move to the USA will that end all the problems of Lagos. Capital MUMU.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Pr0cter: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up oloriburuku olofo didan. Go and fight orji Kalu, Ta orji, ekweremadu who made south yeast a worthless waste wretched region abd leave Lagos state alone for yorubas

I'm not igbo either. Your reply just showed me that you are demented. Funny enough the government has no good facility to treat mentally ill people like you.

You are trying to use tribalism to divide us but it will never work.

Yoruba is my brother and sister
Igbo is my brother and sister
Hausa is my brother and sister
Nigerians is my brother and sister
Muslims are my brother and sisters
Christians are my brother and sisters
Traditional worshipers are my brothers and sisters
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Jonovo98: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
I don’t know ♂️ if any person you s seeing things the I’m seeing it
The only government officials both the governors that will survive this ✊✊✊
Is he who open up to Nigerians that
The man in aso rock is not buhari
Any more than that is still death � roaming around you people and families

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by MakyavelitheDon(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
My problem why didnt he stop sar since.

Once you see people attacking police before the protest and people killed by police, that should be the time to curtail them.

I undersood, SAR is a federal unit and only federal government can end it, but he should have taken action.

The problem of last minutes solution escalated all these stuff

How can he stop something that he's not in control of? Pls be sensible

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Brushstrokes20: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Compassionate governor! Unlike the stone cold, self serving, redundant tyrant that sphewed nonsense for 12 minutes!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloriburuku what’s your business with tinubu and oluomo. Go back to your backward wretched worthless nonsense south yeast with baboons filled all over and leave Lagos alone olofo didan

ti oba mor nkor to seh ow oni ma soror bi werey , iyala iya babeh lo ba wi, odeh , u thought I was IBO, it is fools like u that fights for Tinubu and mc olumo while they ran away , oluomo is in turkey right now , why did he run away afetr unleashing the thugs to fight peaceful protesters , why did Tinubu run to France , goat talk na abi u be daft ? u guyz will just come out here and bee supporting thieves , bastard like you . u should be ashamed of ur self praising those thieves .
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Funkybabee(f): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Glory be unto God
Peace have restored.
The government too will now sit tight for their responsibility
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:

I'm not igbo either. Your reply just showed me that you are demented. Funny enough the government has no good facility to treat mentally ill people like you
Sftu alayebaje ipobian werey wey Dey disguise. Elenu shipoti olorisebe oloripelebe alainironu oloriefolo

Sango alafin go strike you to death

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

ti oba mor nkor to seh ow oni ma soror bi werey , iyala iya babeh lo ba wi, odeh , u thought I was IBO, it is fools like u that fights for Tinubu and mc olumo while they ran away , oluomo is in turkey right now , why did he run away afetr unleashing the thugs to fight peaceful protesters , why did Tinubu run to France , goat talk na abi u be daft ? u guyz will just come out here and bee supporting thieves , bastard like you . u should be ashamed of ur self praising those thieves .
Sftu alayebaje ipobian werey wey Dey disguise. Elenu shipoti olorisebe oloripelebe alainironu oloriefolo

Oloriburuku omo ofo omo abinpabe

Sango alafin go strike you to death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.