Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (65769 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Pr0cter: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Stfu ipobian wey Dey disguise. Ipobian go back to your sad unproductive wretched worthless yeast and leave Lagos matter alone for yorubas

I'm not an Ipobian and do not support the movement. You are trying hard to divide us with tribalism and it got nothing on me. I believe in one Nigeria only.

Yoruba is my brother and sister
Igbo is my brother and sister
Hausa is my brother and sister
Nigerians is my brother and sister
Muslims are my brother and sisters
Christians are my brother and sisters
Traditional worshipers are my brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by nneh1(f): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Helinues, Oshigun, and co
We are Omoluwabi's
We don't play with human lives like you Fulanis
Can you see the difference?

I think he has realized he was setup by the 'cabal'.
He was set up truly.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

You are not Yoruba. Shame on you! Odale ma ba ile lo
Don’t make me trace and tear you slap you this fake yoruba Lagos girl
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Hahahahah, if u see ipob will u be able to identify him ? Coward praising thieves
Shut up oloriburuku ipob. Sango olukoso strike you dead
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by baby124: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Don’t make me trace and tear you slap you this fake yoruba Lagos girl
You are not Yoruba.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:

I'm not an Ipobian and do not support the movement. You are trying hard to divide us with tribalism and it got nothing on me. I believe in one Nigeria only.

Yoruba is my brother and sister
Igbo is my brother and sister
Hausa is my brother and sister
Nigerians is my brother and sister
Muslims are my brother and sisters
Christians are my brother and sisters
Traditional worshipers are my brothers and sisters
Shut up ipobian. We yorubas will never be your brothers nor Hausa/fulani brothers because we are different

Sango olukoso strike you dead
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by ajl: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
But no more domination by father of all Lagos thugs. All the dividends of democracy in Lagos must be allowed to flow down to the masses, not solely to just one family who are not even natives of Lagos.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Coronavirus1: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Protest continues but no more destruction of properties tugs out of the street. Let's the genuine endsars to continue.
They have done sacrifice again to turn the youth eyes away from them.
End police brutality
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

You are not Yoruba.
Continue deceiving yourself ipob. You think I don’t know you ?
You are part of ipob members claiming you’re from Lagos state
What I know for sure is that you’re a woman and ipob member disguising as Yoruba
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by olioxx(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
which Lekki. Nobody die in Lekki. Or if your mother died in Lekki let us see her photo.

Miracle abi what is that your name?
Can you now see that Sanwo-Olu has confirmed deaths at the Lekki toll gate.

He is now apologizing.

Next time before you start spewing trash Always learn to use your brain(cerebrum).
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by baby124: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

What I know for sure is that you’re a woman and ipob member disguising as Yoruba
Nope. Still not Yoruba.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by barcaboi(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
My problem why didnt he stop sar since.

Once you see people attacking police before the protest and people killed by police, that should be the time to curtail them.

I undersood, SAR is a federal unit and only federal government can end it, but he shou
ld have taken action.

The problem of last minutes solution escalated all these stuff
Lagos proscribed Sars; check again.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

Nope. Still not Yoruba.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by baby124: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Failed Yoruba faker
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Dayvidblue: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Helinues has sold his soul because of blind support for buhari, the south should come together and present a formidable candidate for 2023 who will rule and do unto the north what buhari did to the south
Retaliation shouldn't be your agenda, it should be progress.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

You are not Yoruba. Shame on you! Odale ma ba ile lo

Wa, se wan ron e simi ni? If you are Yoruba stay out of my wsy and in your frigging lane!!!!

Let me deal with these saboteurs and dangerous IPOBians here. You have been warned.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by baby124: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Wa, se wan ron e simi ni? If you are Yoruba stay out of my wsy and in your frigging lane!!!!

Let me deal with these saboteurs and dangerous IPOBians here. You have been warned.
You are not Yoruba. You had to take time to interpret what I wrote and then come back with a simple Yoruba phrase grin cheesy. Fake paid agent
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

Failed Yoruba faker
Shut up fake yoruba Lagos girl. Big head tiny body
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by baby124: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up fake yoruba Lagos girl. Big head tiny body
You are not Yoruba.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Pr0cter: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up ipobian. We yorubas will never be your brothers nor Hausa/fulani brothers because we are different

It will first strike you for spreading hate. I'm from Edo. And all tribes of Nigeria are my brothers. Your tribalism got no hold on me looser.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up oloriburuku ipob. Sango olukoso strike you dead

You are dead already , dats y ur brain is not functioning well , malu .
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Pr0cter: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

It will first strike you for spreading hate. I'm from Edo. And all tribes of Nigeria are my brothers. Your tribalism got no hold on me looser.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Aarenaija: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2020
That is the burden of a leader.

You have tried but next time sir, be your own man. The bulk stops on your table. If you flash back, you probably might have regreted some of the actions and decision you took earlier in the week. These are to tell you that when the chips are down, you will only be held accountable.
Those that promoted you to the office would not have succeded if God did not allow it. So, the job is to be done to God's glory and the service to the people and not to any single or group of men. They would join voices to blame you should anything go wrong........
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:

Edo and ipob, what’s the difference ?

Edo is known for armed robbery, prostitution, cultism, senselessness, ugliness wretchedness and poverty

Ipob is known for drug, armed robbery, prostitution, attack on yoruba properties, poverty region in southern Nigeria
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by soojar(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2020
DominusPrime:
I laugh at those who believe what he has said. He is still a puppet in the hands of his masters. When will you people have sense and stop trusting any politician whether pdp or apc?

So, what should people do? continue burning banks, tv stations and shops including looting and destroying the livelihood of law abiding citizens?

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

You are dead already , dats y ur brain is not functioning well , malu .
Oloriburku alayebaje. Aye awon obi e ma baje mo tile ni
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

You are not Yoruba.
Shut up fake yoruba Lagos girl. Ipobian
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloriburku alayebaje. Aye awon obi e ma baje mo tile ni

Babeh lon ba wi , brainless pig
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Jackson105: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Proffdada:
How can God bless someone who called God's creation nobody? Coming on live TV saying nobody died is an insult to God

He should apologize to God

Keep quiet! He said at that time nobody is dead, he himself later confirmed 2 deaths after, he announced it himself, so what is your headache!

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by UDUJ(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
You can actually see the remorse in this man. I believe he is a man with good intentions but whose decisions and actions are controlled by sinister forces that sponsored him into power.

In the last 3 days the man I saw on TV looks sick and defeated. This is what happens when you are trying to satisfy 2 factions at the same time, namely: the citizens that elected you in and whose interests should be your number one priority and then an evil dark Lord that sponsored you into power.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Babeh lon ba wi , brainless pig
You can’t even speak yoruba very well. Omo ale

Eleribu eleribuu eleribuuu
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Armanipounds: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2020
This man really has dementia as speculated by some people before his election. He should keep his mouth quiet!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.