Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85108 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sagaciousd1: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
I am sure those that knows nothing about the genesis of this crisis are the ones giving an uninformed submissions; I almost got lynched; My family almost got beaten; My car almost got destroyed; For the first time in my life, I was scared to my mouth.
It was not a case of ethnicity...it was a case of misunderstanding, illiteracy and lack of patience.
Yes, the Igbos were hit the most not because it was pre-planned but because they are the most business persons around fagba area.
The Yoruba hoodlums started the whole stuff by barricading the road in the name of end sars while the Hausa guys were coming in from the north with their goods and cows in trucks. They stopped at the barricades and begged the hoodlums to allow them pass; from report, they even offered money to the hoodlums but this didn't work and then the Hausa guys went into their various trucks and drove pass the barricades. The hoodlums started throwing stones and other objects (videos are in the public space) and in the process, one of the cows died then they went into their territory (abbatoir), mobilised and then a reprisal attack. Banks, eateries, market, shops, schools, cars and houses were destroyed. Loads of people were killed and their corpses still litre the streets.
They came to my street, destroyed properties and cars before the boys came out en masse and chased them away. ..

6 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Na dem o
We the real omoluabis know though Igbo have their excesses, they are not our enemies.
no tribe is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by mauchiz: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Lets stop this
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos
Hausas are boldly killing them in their own soil.

to the real Omoluabis let me frankly tell you this.
your enemies are not igbos, Hausa or any other tribe
your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
yes they're your real enemies and dangerous one for that matter.
there's nothing more dangerous than enemy within.
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame
You gonna watch your back against these people.

a word is enough for the wise
Use you brain aboki. Kano people were killed by same police but had to swallow the pain same way they been keeping BH and Bandits pain inside. The southern division you are after isn't coming cheap this time around. The Igbos and Yoruba's and ND know if they can break of the north, they can easily go their ways so focus on Zamfara gold and Borno gas and oil that's fueling insurgency already.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Jerrick:
Please, let's confirm the authenticity of the news before sparking tribal war oo. I am Yoruba.
Im yoruba too. This must not happen oo. It had better be false cos vanguard is a reputable source of news
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Jamersirwin1971: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation

IJU ishaga and Fagba / railway is different bro . There have been tribal fights at fagba between Yorubas and Hausas

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Person2person(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2020
hmm
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by galaxy2020(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Trust me you'll never see those Tinubu's urchins here

they're busy looking for new propaganda to justify their hatred for igbos
....and these few Hausa's will still beat them in their own bedroom... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by mauchiz: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2020
I see the drum of war beating,

lets stop all this,

is ok.

Hausas are fighting igbos in Oyigbo Port harcourt,

please lets stop the fight
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Javaside: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Tonniex:
Awon oloriburuku

Peace has been restored.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2020
hybridblood07:
Are you willing to die??

First things first, are you a student/salary earner or entrepreneur?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by somziency: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2020
baralatie:

pray

Nothing is happening at Fagba.

Fagba is calm.

Kindly collaborate if you are within the area.

Enough of this tension escalation.

The mod should help and remove this from the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sagaciousd1: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation

Well, u can't say which part of Iju Ishaga you are referring to. From Alamutu Estate to Juggle bus stop then inside Jonathan coker to new oko oba junction are in shambles ....people are counting their losses as I type.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2020
I think all this nonsense should stop, the President might have not directly apologize because he is the CinC and very much constrainted by legal implications of him admitting and apologizing.I guess that is the burden of leadership especially if you considered repentant Charles Taylor who is enjoying his prison term, but the Vice President has been doing that and the NTA as well.The Governor of Lagos has been appealing too,we don't know the state of mind of the soldiers sent or if they have other agendas but let us move forward and ensure we immortalize our 20102020 matyr who paid the ultimate price. Please it is time to stop generalizing criminals as hoodlums.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Javaside: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Jamersirwin1971:

IJU ishaga and Fagba / railway is different bro . There have been tribal fights at fagba between Yorubas and Hausas

I am currently at Fagba /railway everywhere is peaceful.

4 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by lildonn222: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Afolabimills post=95239867] it's not all Yorubas that sees igbo as enemies but reality n with fact hausa fulani are our problem it's obvious only fools doubt this[/quote still blaming another tribe ? Goodluck with that
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by MENELIIK: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos

your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame

The real enemies of the Yorubas are the Igbos, they spew thrash and exhibit profound hatred for Yoruba unlike any other tribe in Nigeria. People are linking them with the destruction in Lagos not because they could identify Igbos among the mob for now but judging for their hatred for Tinubu/Yoruba people and the careless way they exhibit it despite Tinubu not having anything to do with them. They are the real enemies of the omoluabis. They are always clever by half just like you are trying to do now. The bad eggs among the Omoluabis who fell for your propaganda are regretting it now. The truth is just that the relationship between them and the Omoluabis will be redefined now, God spare our lives

3 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sagaciousd1: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2020
somziency:

Nothing is happen at Fagba.

Fagba is calm.

Yes, calm now as OP MESA was deployed around 11pm on Wednesday night after various tweets on twitter by few persons. Go there now and see burnt and fresh bodies in the road.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Jamersirwin1971: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Javaside:

I am currently at Fagba /railway everywhere is peaceful.

It’s peaceful today . But yesterday and Wednesday wasn’t
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by princechina(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2020
oluwaahmed:
OP this is old news. The crisis in fagba started on the lekki toll gate massacre day. The army has since quelled the crisis. It was a skirmish between hausa cattle herders in the abattoir at iju and protesters at fagba junction. Cattle was being brought to the abattoir but were stuck in traffic throughout the whole day until the cattle started dying of heat and thirst. The hausa went to tell the protesters to allow them pass but the agberos no gree so hausa regrouped and fought them. Houses were torched, a children's clinic was also vandalised but the army has restored normalcy...

Pls dis old gist. People in rivers state, I am hearing Fulani herdsmen have invaded obigbo and are moving down to eleme, pls confirm for us.

nothing of such. normalcy have been restored
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Myer(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

Why do you keep spreading your ignorance all over the web? It is already a triba; warfare.

Even Nnamdi Kanu your IPOB leader has admitted on his broadcast on radio biafra that he sent his men to raze and kill.
They started with the Oba of Lagos and Tinubu's properties, but apparently their thirst for destruction has become insatiable. They are now destroying the properties of fellow civilians like you and I.

If you don't have data to surf the net and be updated, at least buy newspaper to follow the news.

3 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Javaside: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Sagaciousd1:

Well, u can't say which part of Iju Ishaga you are referring to. From Alamutu Estate to Juggle bus stop then inside Jonathan coker to new oko oba junction are in shambles ....people are counting their losses as I type.

Yes, people counting there losses, but then peace has been restored
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by baralatie(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2020
somziency:

Nothing is happen at Fagba.
Fagba is calm.
okay
mynd 44 and lalastic
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2020
MENELIIK:

The real enemies of the Yorubas are the Igbos, they spew thrash and exhibit profound hatred for Yoruba unlike any other tribe in Nigeria. People are linking them with the destruction in Lagos not because they could identify Igbos among the mob for now but judging for their hatred for Tinubu/Yoruba people and the careless way they exhibit it despite Tinubu not having anything to do with them. They are the real enemies of the omoluabis. They are always clever by half just like you are trying to do now. The bad eggs among the Omoluabis who fell for your propaganda are regretting it now. The truth is just that the relationship between them and the Omoluabis will be redefined now, God spare our lives
Tinubu's urchins can be easily identified

real Omoluwabis are getting wiser by the day.

5 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by babtoundey(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Your input is accurate but tainted with "most Yoruba". How do you get to know MOST YORUBA accuse Igbo or any other tribes of the violence in Lagos? Only some headless and and tribalist Yoruba shift the blame to another tribe and it is not new it is their game. Such people are among all tribes. Some Igbos too had in the past accused Yorubas of their woes. It's safer for the reasonable ones among all tribes who can see through and beyond the veins of tribal and religious game to see those set of people for who they are and desist from using those rotten and myopic parts to represent the whole.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Did u read Igbo being attack? Since the fight is between Yoruba and Hausa, why can’t u keep shut must u people put mouth into something that didn’t concern u
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by ProfAmaben(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
post=95238014:
[b]Emilokoiyawon and CilicMarin will be viewing as guest here grin online warriors
[/b]

Nna Daalu olu.

That bolded name is just attacking Igbos all over the place. Why are some Yorubas trying to place this on Igbos?

I gave Emilokoiyawon hot though!

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Sagaciousd1:

Yes, calm now as OP MESA was deployed around 11pm on Wednesday night after various tweets on twitter by few persons. Go there now and see burnt and fresh bodies in the road.
they will still deny it
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by olajizz01(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

Hausa are boldly killing who ?you suppose to know better about Yoruba during this endsars protest unless if hatred has beclouded your reasoning,anytime there's fight between we Yoruba's and Hausa,only hausas can say the state of casualty, let me give you an example, fight broke out between us and Hausa in Ife,almost all the remained hausas moved out of Ife because their casualties was too much,they will just noticed they didnt see Audu,but they wont see his corps.Yoruba's didn't killed them where they will see their corps, many were drowned, some were brunt to ashes

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Emmasnoop(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news fake news
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by fikky2013(f): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Sagaciousd1:
I am sure those that knows nothing about the genesis of this crisis are the ones giving an uninformed submissions; I almost got lynched; My family almost got beaten; My car almost got destroyed; For the first time in my life, I was scared to my mouth.
It was not a case of ethnicity...it was a case of misunderstanding, illiteracy and lack of patience.
Yes, the Igbos were hit the most not because it was pre-planned but because they are the most business persons around fagba area.
The Yoruba hoodlums started the whole stuff by barricading the road in the name of end sars while the Hausa guys were coming in from the north with their goods and cows in trucks. They stopped at the barricades and begged the hoodlums to allow them pass; from report, they even offered money to the hoodlums but this didn't work and then the Hausa guys went into their various trucks and drove pass the barricades. The hoodlums started throwing stones and other objects (videos are in the public space) and in the process, one of the cows died then they went into their territory (abbatoir), mobilised and then a reprisal attack. Banks, eateries, market, shops, schools, cars and houses were destroyed. Loads of people were killed and their corpses still litre the streets.
They came to my street, destroyed properties and cars before the boys came out en masse and chased them away. ..

Thank God you are alive to write this.
But I heard the crises has died down and normalcy returned.
Are they still fighting ni?

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by fikky2013(f): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Sagaciousd1:

Thank God you are alive to write this.
But I heard the crises has died down and normalcy returned.
Are they still fighting ni?
God please save the land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.