Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85112 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
It amazed me how some of these Tinubu online urchins start blaming igbos for what is happening in Lagos , one of them even said , Yoruba stop destroying your public places, did you see any Igbo burning public places in east , I was like , did God at all give these people brain or he just mold them without Brain... The youths are tired of how things are run in Nigeria and venting their anger out , while some paid minions are online to discredit the effort of the youths that want liberation irrespective of tribe... Oya yellowba Muslims fulanis/hausas want to set a fighting match with unah , go and fight them Biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Retaliation in the North is looming, they'll just go on and attack Christians regardless of tribe. I hope all of you that wanted this protest to drag on have seen where this nonsense is steering to. Since the day they started blocking roads and extorting motorists, that's when I knew this is just a big joke that will end with us regretting.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by PhantomProbe(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
Pls bro, people are in danger and in fear at iju ishaga. Do not discredit dia call for help. I have a friend who lives there, she has been calling me steady for the past two days or so based on the situation there. She's very terrified. She's a close friend, I can tell when she's really frightened. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by IGBOSON1: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Where are the Yoruba Ronu Association of Nigeria??

they will not come here to Ronu as Usual.

when they Now See An igbo Man Buying Akara on the Street they will start Screaming Yoruba Ronu Upandan

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by loveth360(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol this page is still on page two.

please op change the title to yoruba and igbo clash in Lagos and watch the magic cheesy
grin All yorubas will grow balls immediately.

They fear north and hate East.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by big7: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration is a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sammyblack87: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Shut up, u fool, we no una ooo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sagaciousd1: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2020
fikky2013:

Thank God you are alive to write this.
But I heard the crises has died down and normalcy returned.
Are they still fighting ni?

Everything is fine now and we are so relieved but we are being careful as we heard some hoodlums are still going about with guns and other harmful objects.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by JoeEeL(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2020
kingy1:
When you think your friends are the enemies because your enemies said so. Sincerely speaking, i hate the igbos chest beating life style but i have not seen any report of igbos community fighting with yoruba community in lagos, but i have seen many reports of Hausas community fighting with Yoruba community in Lagos and beyond. When you don't know yourself, anything others tell you about yourself will be what you will accept as yourself.

Very very true. Ibos never attack yoruba; at least physically, they never touch us. Their lifestyle of making noise is what sells them off but that never makes them enemies. Its always Hausa/Fulani against yoruba, all the time. Mile 12 clash, Sabo clash etc. We also have to realise that the Ibos still live with the pain of the Biafra war; it's still very much in their mind even if they try to smile. That's why many of them do sound bitter and its understandable. About 3 million deaths is not child play; that's almost complete genocide.

Every tribe sucks at one thing or the other but u see those Fulanis ehn, hmmn, make I no talk pass like this. In 60 years time, we'll see the shape of Nigeria by then; that's if not already a caliphate subdued under Sharia'h.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by MENELIIK: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2020
galaxy2020:
....and these few Hausa's will still beat them in their own bedroom... grin grin grin

You are not familiar with African China music, Crisis. Yorubas are warriors who love peace. Even the miscreants you instigated against their leaders are regretting already.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by cigwe(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Here in idanre ondo state there is tension between two community alade and atosin over market no shop open everywhere closed down
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by lildonn222: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Hier:

The Hausas brought in tribalism into the Endsars movement. They mean no good for Igbos and Yorubas. Their plan has falled
what does Hausa people have to do with your endsars movement ?or you mean they travel to south just to disrupt it ?#riseabovetribalism
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Hausa don retreat, OPMESA has come to rescue them yesterday, as at yesterday, there is peace in the area
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by cashkid18(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2020
MENELIIK:

The real enemies of the Yorubas are the Igbos, they spew thrash and exhibit profound hatred for Yoruba unlike any other tribe in Nigeria. People are linking them with the destruction in Lagos not because they could identify Igbos among the mob for now but judging for their hatred for Tinubu/Yoruba people and the careless way they exhibit it despite Tinubu not having anything to do with them. They are the real enemies of the omoluabis. They are always clever by half just like you are trying to do now. The bad eggs among the Omoluabis who fell for your propaganda are regretting it now. The truth is just that the relationship between them and the Omoluabis will be redefined now, God spare our lives
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by afroxyz: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos
Hausas are boldly killing them in their own soil.

to the real Omoluabis let me frankly tell you this.
your enemies are not igbos, Hausa or any other tribe
your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
yes they're your real enemies and dangerous one for that matter.
there's nothing more dangerous than enemy within.
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame
You gonna watch your back against these people.

a word is enough for the wise

Don't mind them. It is Igbos that is their problem yet they always clash with Hausas
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by alpharoyalty: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Police has been driven into hiding, so that means they should settle themselves. This life!!!!
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by osazuwa23: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2020
cownu latest broadcast has told his people to bunr everything down he inciting violence. the video is here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=g50JBhLZ5Ms&feature=emb_logo
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos

your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by cashkid18(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Myer:

Why do you keep spreading your ignorance all over the web? It is already a triba; warfare.

Even Nnamdi Kanu your IPOB leader has admitted on his broadcast on radio biafra that he sent his men to raze and kill.
They started with the Oba of Lagos and Tinubu's properties, but apparently their thirst for destruction has become insatiable. They are now destroying the properties of fellow civilians like you and I.

If you don't have data to surf the net and be updated, at least buy newspaper to follow the news.
Ok
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I don't understand
elaborate
Fuvk off
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Secrets11(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

They do not understand how ibos have become more successful than they are. And that us the reason they envy ibo tribe so much.

The MODs of this platform help in spreading this narratives also about the ibos but only God knows the hearts of men.

The kinda comments here leaves me less wondering why nairaland will never reach the standards of Twitter or Instagram.

Tribalistic individuals so much here and Seun is their cheif-in-command. Keep it up. But when that tribal war happen no be mouth dem go use fight am cos you lot are full of talks talks talks

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by OriOko88(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
See as those ibos dey masturbate and gnashing their teeth at d frst thread. They're happy yorubas re fighting Hausa. The story is even fake, blown out or proportion, just a normal ticket money fight BTW trailer drivers and touts, the ibo news paper vanguard already portrayed it as ethnic war. The truth is igbos still dont like Yoruba same as Hausa, infact not tribe tolerates each other in ds country, we just managing each others nj. Ibos re happy now, cos its a Yoruba Hausa showdown. Their own turn is coming so dey shudnt rejoice.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by valiju: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
You must be a bloody liar there are over 10 dead bodies at fagba and environment as we speak.though every where is partially calm
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2020
olajizz01:
Hausa are boldly killing who ?,anytime there's fight between we Yoruba's and Hausa,only can say the state of casualty, let me give you an example, fight broke out between us and Hausa in Ife,almost all the remained hausas moved out of Ife because their casualties was too much,they will just noticed they didnt see Audu,but they wont see his corps.Yoruba's didn't killed them where they will see their corps, many were drowned, some were brunt to ashes
it's war and there will be casualties on both sides
but my point is that for hausa to engage Yoruba in a tribal fight in Yoruba land many times speaks more yet for some reason best known to buhari and Tinubu's urchins they hate igbos that has never done such and love hausas
can you tell me how rationale is that?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Tyche(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2020
lx3as:

If he hadn't made those senseless comments and the call-in of his guys no one would have brought in ethnic colouration because he gave the people at the other side to find a platform to link everything to tribal 'wahala'.

Continue blaming Kanu
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by KingOdart(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Trust me you'll never see those Tinubu's urchins here

they're busy looking for new propaganda to justify their hatred for igbos

Blame Nnamdi Kanu for giving orders to IPOB to attack Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by KingOdart(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

Blame Nnamdi Kanu for giving orders to IPOB to burn every thing in Lagos
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I am Yoruba but I clap for your submission if youths across the two sides that have been made volatile reason the way you just did then we should find a big ground where we guzzle bear, gin and all sorts together to shame the propagandists and embers fanners among us. Leave Tinubu with a frustrated Yoruba man in the same room, he will hack him to death. Leave a frustrated Ibo man in the same room with Nnamdi Kanu, he will hack him to death. Leave a frustrated Hausa man in the same room with Buhari, he will hack him to death. This fight is not about tribal rivalry but about the leaders n the way they have led. An Ibo that has live all his life in Lagos with chain of investments will not open his eyes or fold his arms and watch his investments flush down the drain. The youths should live up n jettison this petty dichotomy between Igbos n yorubas .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by fikky2013(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Sagaciousd1:

Everything is fine now and we are so relieved but we are being careful as we heard some hoodlums are still going about with guns and other harmful objects.

God continue to keep you and yours fam.
Continue to stay safe as i just heard from my meat seller that they are still fighting at abattoir.
#Godhealourland

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by lx3as(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Tyche:

Continue blaming Kanu
Continue spreading fake news to cause tribal war just like your master, Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by MENELIIK: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Tinubu's urchins can be easily identified

real Omoluwabis are getting wiser by the day.

I was thinking you have information to counter my claim, your hatred for Yorubas was exposed by the riots and some people will not give the information a second thought before concluding just like most of you exhibit open hatred for Tinubu for no reason
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2020
JoeEeL:

Very very true. Ibos never attack yoruba; at least physically, they never touch us. Their lifestyle of making noise is what sells them off but that never makes them enemies. Its always Hausa/Fulani against yoruba, all the time. Mile 12 clash, Sabo clash etc. We also have to realise that the Ibos still live with the pain of the Biafra war; it's still very much in their mind even if they try to smile. That's why many of them do sound bitter and its understandable. About 3 million deaths is not child play; that's almost complete genocide.

Every tribe sucks at one thing or the other but u see those Fulanis ehn, hmmn, make I no talk pass like this. In 60 years time, we'll see the shape of Nigeria by then; that's if not already a caliphate subdued under Sharia'h.
Well said. Nigeria will rather divide or destroy than for the north to impose their ways on the whole country. It will never happen, they are only day dreaming. The odds are seriously against them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.