Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (70904 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Karemarealty288(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2020
See Nigerian Rambo... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Shadysen: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
Even before I enter thread, I know say na ipob...

The fool spoke after taking command from commander kanu of the biafra bush forces?

Just imagine the clown saying he's ready to carry arms against Nigeria.

What a comedic ipob nuisance.

grin grin grin
when your brother enter US army come let's talk.only to beat chest una Sabi...just look at olamide's case first,making noise like empty drum. when it gets to action they ran away.nonsense!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by thaoriginator: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2020
vincentini:
Worthless, low IQ entity. He wants to turn Nigeria to Iraq and Syria because he ate hamburger.
grin
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Freelane33(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2020
GOD OVER EVERYTHINg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Kaiser20: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2020
DKM123:
OP IS AN EVIL LIAR!!!!!!

He said he is ready to bear arms AGAINST THE TRYANT NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND AGAINT THE POLITICIANS. He NEVER SAID "Endsars hoodlooms', but again you know this but chose to twist the truth as YOU PAID E-RATS ARE KNOWN FOR..

In other News, may God punish all paid social media e-cockroaches paid crumbs to betray their people on all platforms.
Ok, if he's ready to bear arms he should do it immediately, why is the korofo calling on trump that has important election issues to attend to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by chrisxxx(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
But no country can invade nigeria.
A country of two hundred millions people.
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

Our solution is to elect better people as leaders. Yes we can.
Free and fair election is like revolution.
That is only when the population no matter the number are standing together.
Nigeria only defeated Biafra because almost all the South South populace stood against Biafra.
America invading Nigeria may happen even before they have their boots on the ground.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

If they deploy US Army in Nigeria, they will clear your yeye soldiers in the twinkling of an eye

Soldiers that will always cry that they don't have hardware when they see Boko Haram. But when they see unarmed civilians, they will show their stupid might

grin grin

And what's stopping them?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by thaoriginator: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2020
vincentini:
Worthless, low IQ entity. He wants to turn Nigeria to Iraq and Syria because he ate hamburger.
grin

Hamburger kee am deh!

Which kain nonsense reasoning be dis omg!

Even Donald Trump go buss laugh till his ass is out, bombaclaaaaat!
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Dayvidblue: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Have you ever seen a dictionary in your entire life, I strongly doubt it.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by JoeEeL(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
You people give yourself a break. He knows US can't invade Nigeria, this is 2020, no country can just invade another territory like that on whatever condition. There was another video of the guy he recorded, he was only perplexed with the Lekki shooting, reason why he's talking this way. He's just pained.
He's Nigerian and he's with his fellow Nigerians on this, trying to voice out his grievances against government but you're all here abusing him.
Nigerians are too docile and hard to please. Sometimes I think Nigerians deserve what they get.

[s][/s]
He's a Yoruba guy, there's another vid he made apart from this. Why are you people just so docile? Are you paid agents or what? Like I told you the other day, being skeptic is one, behaving strangely like a paid agent is another thing.
So for your little mind, anyone who's against this government of tyranny is ipob? Only you and your fellow paid agents are still supporting this tyranny since you already lost your conscience and sense. Most of you paid agents should be ashamed of yourself especially if you're southerners, even some northerners who're often brainwashed with religious sentiments are getting wiser now.

[s][/s]
Nothing like what you said in the vid. Most of you can't interpret simple things, let alone do deep analysis, that's why it's easy for paid agents to come among you and cause confusion and you fall for it. Although he mentioned his mother and sister, but what he's after is liberating Nigerians from tyranny.

That's why it's hard to liberate Nigeria, someone is pained with what is happening and voicing out his grievances in support of Nigerians and it's same Nigerians abusing him. When will you people have sense?

He's fighting for every Nigerian, it's a simple vid except for someone not smart enough to understand. He only mentioned his family as part of his grievances. Enough of dull heads, Nigerians youths should be smarter than this.
There's another vid he made where he condemned Nigeria army for the shooting at Lekki tollgate.

Don't bother about Nigerians; it's a lost cause. Believe me, its a lost cause. These people, especially NL Nigerians, reason strangely and they don't sit to get the full picture of something. They just judge immediately. If you continue like this, you'll get high blood pressure for nothing. Me I no get time, na them sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by dvkot(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.
well actually he's superior because their government value their lives
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by JohnNU(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
Even before I enter thread, I know say na ipob...

The fool spoke after taking command from commander kanu of the biafra bush forces?

Just imagine the clown saying he's ready to carry arms against Nigeria.

What a comedic ipob nuisance.

grin grin grin
Buhari media urchings spotted. The govt will only use you and dump my brother. You can start a biz on your own and be successful.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by SmartPolician: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

No. It's that 'h' sound you have problem with. Except for strict British English, words starting with 'h' are often pronounced same way all over the world. Consult an international dictionary with speaker.

Link YouTube videos of how to pronounce words starting with 'h', you discover they're the same, except your village pronounces it differently.
If you talked about many other intonation blunders, it's ok. But if it's about 'h', it's like most of you don't even know the right sound.

Go and learn and stop defending stupidity
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by alizma: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

You people give yourself a break. He knows US can't invade Nigeria, this is 2020, no country can just invade another territory like that on whatever condition. There was another video of the guy he recorded, he was only perplexed with the Lekki shooting, reason why he's talking this way. When you're pained, you say some things that sound stupid.
He's Nigerian and he's with Nigerians on this but you're all here abusing him. Nigerians are hard to please.
He knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by abbasajao(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Oga! Come and carry your parent from Naija and stop littering cyber space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
dvkot:
well actually he's superior because their government value their lives

Of course he's superior to you.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
hood223:
US Soldier Begs Trump To Save his mom and dad in Nigeria from EndSars Hoodlums

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp_wXuNSldo

BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2020
JoeEeL:

Don't bother about Nigerians; it's a lost cause. Believe me, its a lost cause. These people, especially NL Nigerians, reason strangely and they don't sit to get the full picture of something. They just judge immediately. If you continue like this, you'll get high blood pressure for nothing. Me I no get time, na them sabi.

Thanks brother. Confusion everywhere, when you stand up to speak for Nigerians, they turn around and attack you. It's painful. I always hope a day will come and I fight for Nigerians with my life but things like this a great discouragement.
Religious fanaticism, tribe intolerance, bad reasoning among the youths, many are dull and can't understand etc. It's painful.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Ayubaossy(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Allwell96: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2020
He's obviously ignorant!
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 6digitscomrade: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Shut up.
lol .. go use ur medicine.. I get better things to do diz morning moronnnnnnnn!
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Soulsymbol99: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2020
I think the dude jst put his entire family in a more dangerous situation by making this video.one of the hoodlums can recognize him and they go for his family. Hope that doesn't happen.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nigeriadondie: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.
That’s not the issue. Rather, feel the pain the guy is going through. Mind you he is abroad and because of the attachment to Nigeria, he is concerned like most Nigerians in the diaspora

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2020
6digitscomrade:
lol .. go use ur medicine.. I get better things to do diz morning moronnnnnnnn!

Like washing your goat's car before he wakes up abi?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by proclinician: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Can somebody tell this guy that Nigerian hoodlums are compass boys with selina. They chop bullets like cheese balls. Pls don't dare come, it will wow you. You can use your drone and strike aso rock, kill bubu and all his friends that way the problem is solved.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeriadondie:

That’s not the issue. Rather, feel the pain the guy is going through. Mind you he is abroad and because of the attachment to Nigeria, he is concerned like most Nigerians in the diaspora

But his rant makes no sense.

He's not the only one abroad and he is highly irrational.

Imagine him being in a tight situation with protesters with a gun in his hand.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
alizma:

He knows nothing.

Alright, that's why God dey look una. Stiffnecked people. Someone in military uniform doesn't know US can't invade Nigeria? Let's even assume he doesn't know, shouldn't we forgive his ignorance and appreciate his good heart for his people back home?
No wonder tyrants will continue terrorizing you. That's what you deserve.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Ebuka78:

You are worst than Buhari

You haven't even tasted power, see what you are vomiting. I wonder what will happen if you become a leader.

Una go just dey dey sentimental. Do you really think Trump cares about his mother and father? Did you watch yesterday's presidential debate and how Trump defended separating children from their parents?

Nigerians love self-comforting narratives. You will have been very happy if the guy said Trump would kill Buhari.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

Go and learn and stop defending stupidity

I already posted two YouTube vids in one of my replies to your fake phonetic teacher.
Go and listen to vocal dictionaries and stop being ignorant.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by kayjay69(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Before you know it, they will say he is igbo.

Then when they find out he is truly Yoruba, they will call him a bastard.

Hehehehehehe. Unfortunately we are wiser and will not fall for lies. Say no to looting and violence, Say yes to restructuring.
Eriokanmi:
Eyah, omo yoruba atata. I know this guy grin

Unfortunately, the blindfolded BMC and Tinubu's ass lickers would differ. Awon oniranu
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 2cribz: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Who be dis one. He just newly smoke. Wetin be big deal say becos u dey yankee military,say donald the trumpet go chest am,na your papa be buhari abi. My guy ,patk that motor,sleep abegi. Fool. U iust newly smoke dat na why. No make talibans get u
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Look at this foolish buffoon, after turning Libya to a war ravaged shithole you want to come and try nonsense, thunder scatter your mouth there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.