Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (26064 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by chatinent: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Yawns
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
This would be rape

Merciful71:
Rubbish talk, you saw her naked. what permission do you need again, just ram in & settle later

7 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by dimexy247(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Okay

DaddyRochie1642:

To Slap you dey hungry me
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by LordIsaac(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
To the woman: "can a man put fire in his bosom and not be burned? "
To the man: Receive sense in Jesus name. grin

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
If not up until I start seeing her sleeping naked, I didn't ask her for sex...

Honestly I really dunno what to say to u. It's a situation u have to deal with else it might affect u phycologically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2020
make she dey go before devil use you turn Rapist. never accept a lady into your apartment thinking you will be getting it free. most times it doesn't go as planned. Take bold decision and let her leave. She won't pity you in Cell bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
I hope you are joking, this is how a rapist thinks.

Do you know what consent is? Please trash this mindset.

Merciful71:

hmmm, i got strategy men.
since she's asleep you don't need stress. just place your thing there softly and enter before she will notice you're on for about 5 oscillations.
she wake up like this she can't push you away, all her complain will be soft like why are you doing this now. Even correct babe will tell you to continue. which girl doesn't like the feeling of dick in her raw pussy

8 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by franklingud(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2020
This is heartlessness joor!!

Wickedness!!

Guy throw that girl comot ya house oo!

4 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Badfinga: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Guy forget using any means to send her out of your apartment please . Don't do what you will regret later because of pomo matter . Respect her position on the matter, and if you have extra bedsheet use it to cover her whenever she's naked.
Sex wey you no plan for, na him dey sweet pass. Let her be, and she'll surprise you one day for showing maturity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by prince2pac(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

How can you tell a man to stop waking up at night grin grin

1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by heniford2: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2020
once had this kind thing happen to me,this girl i accept to sleeps in my room, based on she was homeless, the first night she was moderate i slept in the floor while she slept in the bed it kept going like that for 3days i never asked her sex nor anything she changed she wear slipping stuff i could see her breast and her crib pussy i was having bone day in day out dude nobi small thing i asked her one night she refused the next night the same thing so what i did was i allowed her to be sleeping around 12am in the morning i waked her up asked her to leave my house with my belt and mean face she cried her face out begging And the thing with our hood is at that time going out is so bad dangerous for her to cut story shot we had a sex of pain,vexed,hate filled with raged she wanted me and i was hungry for her to we messed up the whole house till date i still have sex with her though she's not staying with me againgrin

17 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by overdrive(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Very simple. You also sleep nake.d on the bed. Equation balance.

16 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by heniford2: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Badfinga:
Guy forget using any means to send her out of your apartment please . Don't do what you will regret later because of pomo matter . Respect her position on the matter, and if you have extra bedsheet use it to cover her whenever she's naked.
Sex wey you no plan for, na him dey sweet pass. Let her be, and she'll surprise you one day for showing maturity.
Mumu talk she will always see u as a fool woman have this mindset of tempting men make her understand your feelings know to her if she likes it good for her if she don't like it bad for her too be the boss

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Countersam(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother

Join MISEDUCATIONS FOR MEN on Facebook and wake up. How dare you beg for pussy.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by officialbeffinb(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Do you read the news?
She no give you she no give you be that

Carry olosho come house tell he make she go sleep for another place. Bangladesh the Osho well.
Leave her alone oooooo

i concour.... konji na bastard... i had same experience few days ago
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Meteng: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2020
That's how one did to me for several days, until I took issues in my hands, and pounded her silly!I thought police station would be next, the following night, na she first come hold my mic begin blow. It continued until she left, sometimes their no, actually means, yes. Watch how she'll call you mumu after she leaves. Modified. Make una no para na, I no beat am oo. Pounding na euphemism for knacking

6 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2020
heniford2:
once had this kind thing happen to me the sleeps in my room the first time she was moderate i slept in the floor while she slept in the bed it kept going like that for 3days i never asked her sex nor anything she changed she wear slipping stuff i could see her breast and her crib pussy i was having bone day in day out dude nobi small thing i asked her one night she refused the next night the same thing so what i did was i allowed her to be sleeping around 12am in the morning i waked her up asked her to leave my house with my belt and mean face she cried her face out begging And the thing with our hood is at that time going out is so bad dangerous for her to cut story shot we had a sex of pain,vexed,hate filled with raged she wanted me and i was hungry for her to we messed up the whole house till date i still have sex with her though she's not staying with me againgrin
You're a horrible person, why wait till 12am when you knew she had no other options but to give in to your demand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by heniford2: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You're a horrible person, why wait till 12am when you knew she had no other options but to give in to your demand?
that's because she too is a horrible person too deny me sex yet expose her nude to me in my house i pay the dues and all that who's more wicked than the other me or her

10 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Badfinga:
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.Op, don't take this advice make devil no use you.Throw her out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by officialfestus(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2020
No be all man wey get blockus be man,some na meh
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
heniford2:
that's because she too is a horrible person too deny me sex yet expose her nude to me in my house i pay the dues and all that who's more wicked than the other me or her
If you couldn't resist the temptation, why didn't you chase her away? Many have done far less and are languishing in prison for rape.

3 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Dartilo(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Meteng:
That's how one did to me for several days, until I took issues in my hands, and pounded her silly!I thought police station would be next, the following night, na she first come hold my mic begin blow. It continued until she left, sometimes their no, actually means, yes. Watch how she'll call you mumu after she leaves

Guy if you are not careful with this word that their know actually mean yes...
Na when them go tag u rape your eye go clear
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by heniford2: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
If you couldn't resist the temptation, why didn't you chase her away? Many have done far less and are languishing in prison for rape.
nii that's what i did i asked her to leave did i not do so and she made her own choice leaving or staying with which her choice was of our benefit stop trying to painting my actions bad you would have done worst if u where in my shoes okey i should rape her then right

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Caleb91(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Many like him on this platform.

They don't believe in helping a woman without getting laid.

Both parties are at fault here
She also has no right to sleep on same bed with him naked

3 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Looks like a rape scenario. Make her to do it by threatening her.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I hope you are joking, this is how a rapist thinks.

Do you know what consent is? Please trash this mindset.

Cant blive i'm agreeing wit u on something

5 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2020
heniford2:
nii that's what i did i asked her to leave did i not do so and she made her own choice leaving or staying with which her choice was of our benefit stop trying to painting my actions bad you would have done worst if u where in my shoes okey i should rape her then right
Not at 12am bro!That's very wrong.At least for that very night, you should have asked her to cover up and then throw her out in the morning. That was rape FYI.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Caleb91:

Both parties are at fault here
She also has no right to sleep on same bed with him naked
For me naked or covered with iron suits; as long as the person isn't a nuisance, I sleep on my own side/portion of the bed, begging would only be like degrading.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2020
OP you too sleep naked and deny her comfort, 50:50

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Looks like a rape scenario. Make her to do it by threatening her.
Exactly.That is extremely wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Another Beautiful Couple / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.