Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (26055 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
I did not acknowledge it because the law will not care if he still has his way.

Of course, it's his house. He can choose to send her out if he finds it uncomfortable.

But choosing to yield and have his way without permission will also be on him.

odinson1:

You are still not acknowledging the fact that she Always sleeps naked On another man's house

no responsible person does that
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Mcslize: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Merciful71:

hmmm, i got strategy men.
since she's asleep you don't need stress. just place your thing there softly and enter before she will notice you're on for about 5 oscillations.
she wake up like this she can't push you away, all her complain will be soft like why are you doing this now. Even correct babe will tell you to continue. which girl doesn't like the feeling of dick in her raw pussy

That will be unconsented sex. You just can't have sex with a lady without first attracting her sexually. It is as simple as that.

To make a girl to consent to making out with you, you must first do the job of attracting her sexually. She will give it to you willingly without stress once you are able to do that.

The issue op is having is that he just jump into wanting to have sex with her without first building attraction.

Attraction first, then sex will follow easily.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by hayatulimisticor(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Want a low rate?
Want zero% plagiarism?
Want 100% grammarly check?

Hit me up!! Let's talk business!!
WhatsApp -07012608663
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Merciful71:

hmmm, i got strategy men.
since she's asleep you don't need stress. just place your thing there softly and enter before she will notice you're on for about 5 oscillations.
she wake up like this she can't push you away, all her complain will be soft like why are you doing this now. Even correct babe will tell you to continue. which girl doesn't like the feeling of dick in her raw pussy
Your rape strategy tho

Imagine going to jail where there's no pussy cos of pussy embarassed

LastProphet:
Don't you have your own gf? Why are you so low in self esteem that you only focus on the free coochie that sleeps on your bed? Or did she stop you from carrying on with your gf? It shows cheapness, please go out and get a gf by yourself not the one chance dropped on your bed. We all did such as youths and regretted it later, you must not bleep all the females that come around you it always leads to regrets in future because there are people that were meant to be more to your life than bleep mate but you spoilt it. Stop that nonsense immediately
School him man school him
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by reiddecuti: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
U can as well follow her dey sleep naked.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Binarytimes: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother
What's the big deal about sex that warrant this attention ?

The last time i checked, the average Nigerian girl vagina is not sexually satisfying than the fantasy created by the mind. Almost all of them that are not virgin, they are not appealing sexually outside the skirts and bra.

The (not all)average Nigerian girl(above 16) has tasted more than two hundred dicks and counting, the vagina is barely elastic and it's even more satisfying to self service than fucking them...

I don't even bother myself with them anymore. I have dated so many of them like one week one serious girlfriend , they sleep around, not always satisfied no matter what you do. Now, i can spot my gf with another dude and pretend like nothing happened. I don't even check her phone or question her about these things because i know it's her nature... Different specs Bleep her daily and why would i care ?

I guess what i am trying to say is that you should forget about this sex thing with that lady, your respect and sense of decision will be intact. Let her be, it's not worth the stress at all... She could be fun*king lesser dudes for free but that shouldn't even bother you..

Goodluck bro

7 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by TecM0: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
If she can't have some decency around you then kick her out
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by TheCork(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
BKsoul:
Don't send her away, but tell her to stop sleeping naked, dat you don't find it comfortable... then ladtly, get a girl friend.

Wow u sleep naaaaked? Kaiii u my kinda woman.
Can I take u to expensive restaurant & buy u rice n beans? A restaurant s is a place were u chop with fok & knife.
U like rice n beans? ...correct? smiley

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by bomasek(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hope u get condom else u gonna regret it
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
op . No worry. I get good lawyers on speed dial. Notin fit do u
Leemao!
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Validfacts: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Mrluv(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
The statement got me rolling on the floor. Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dis Is A True Lie Story.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin cheesy Sleep naked too, one day rain go fall. Fear no dey catch you,someone is sleeping naked in your presence, you don't know if she is pregnant or have other agenda you want to chook you John Thomas.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Eazie351(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
it is not a must for you to have sex with her...if you really want sex, bring a babe home, tell her to excuse you or can wait if she's fine with it...she either gets irritated and move out or....never mind.. cos if you get her fvcked now, you'll still create a thread asking us for tips to help you chase her out
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shallyion forget all other sentiments. That girl is only trying to tempt you and the honest truth is that she actually wants sex from you but,don't know how to put it.

If you end up collecting without permission,you know what that means. No body will even tell you.

You on the other hand has no number six to know that housing someone doesn't mean you demand sex from them.

Solution
Send her away after giving her reasons. And give her one day grace to see if she'll carry out that same act again.
Give her clothes to put on while sleeping at night(if she has none).

If she does do same again,send her away.

And to avoid being labelled a bad friend,make sure you work with her on getting a new place to stay.

If you can't deal with the heat,leave the kitchen grin

3 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by dingbang(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
StacyO:
Shallyion forget all other sentiments. That girl is only trying to tempt you and the honest truth is that she actually wants sex from you but,don't know how to put it.

If you end up collecting without permission,you know what that means. No body will even tell you.

You on the other hand has no number six to know that housing someone doesn't mean you demand sex from them.

Solution
Send her away after giving her reasons. And give her one day grace to see if she'll carry out that same act again.
Give her clothes to put on while sleeping at night(if she has none).

If she does do same again,send her away.

And to avoid being labelled a bad friend,make sure you work with her on getting a new place to stay.

If you can't deal with the heat,leave the kitchen grin
kiss
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by EmmySparky(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Please don't allow you desire for sex to complicate issues.There are many girls outside your room,leave her alone or better still,stop waking up at night.
lol u wicked o...he should die of blue balls ba?...the dude is a simp...am sure ur like the babe too
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Lee99: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Next time she sleeps naked wake her up in the midnight and send her out
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Mypeople2(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother
Tell her to either wear her clothes like deeper life or leave your house.Nonsense!
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by jasman1: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
THEY SAY FOOOOLS ARE BORN EVERYDAY, I REALLY BELIEVE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by dimexy247(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okay

IGoComotYaTeeth:
u be fool grin
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by czarr(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Durentt:
what kind of men are in this world for crying out loud!!!
Lol...coming from a gay boy this your question is funny.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by JohnnyBling(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Please don't allow you desire for sex to complicate issues.There are many girls outside your room,leave her alone or better still,stop waking up at night.

Warris dis?
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Bellotelli: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
dimexy247:
Lol you're either a professional mumu idiot or

This is super story!!!

Meanwhile pictures of her naked in bed or you know the drill...........

Adonbilivit
Hahahhahaha.. Perv.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Robert777789(f): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
maybe you're not sexy enough? I advise you to watch hot videos with your girlfriend such as https://vibragame.net/en/chat-nymphomaniac.html live nude video before bed. I am sure that this will increase her sexual desire and you will have dirty and hot sex all night. I am sure that your girlfriend will be pleasantly surprised by the diverse content of this site
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Burgerlomo: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sue her for psychological torture cool

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Charlieyoung(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
must you Bleep her because she's squatting with you when you don't have any intention of marrying or dating her. if you want to help do it from your heart bro.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Abiababe(f): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:

Funny, how can he stop waking up at nights in his own house.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Oracleforce: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
She is cheating and making jest of you...

You see that one day she will bring his bf to your house and Bleep him on your bed.. Idiot...you are too weak for my liking...

Except she is a practicing Christian or Muslim.or a virgin, those are the people you need to respect their vow to God....the rest of those olosho that are flashng their yansh on the road needs to be Bleep like no man business or she leaves your house...
She is giving you condition...you also give her condition or she moves out for a reliable person to fall in....no time for rubbish...
I'm sure, she will eat your food, use your household items, and you will also take care of some of her responsibility....
The ball is in your court but don't rape her.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Bigdik70inch2(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Shallyion, if you follow this evil advice and she accuses you of rape, remember sey them no go help you serve your jailterm.

Lol..
If..a guy u are staying with wakes u up by 12am..and ask u for sex or move out by that odd time..
What would u do??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Beautiful Couple / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.