Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (26043 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Meteng:
That's how one did to me for several days, until I took issues in my hands, and pounded her silly!I thought police station would be next, the following night, na she first come hold my mic begin blow. It continued until she left, sometimes their no, actually means, yes. Watch how she'll call you mumu after she leaves
what kind of men are in this world for crying out loud!!!

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Meteng:
That's how one did to me for several days, until I took issues in my hands, and pounded her silly!I thought police station would be next, the following night, na she first come hold my mic begin blow. It continued until she left, sometimes their no, actually means, yes. Watch how she'll call you mumu after she leaves
you are lucky oooh very lucky. Dont do that again oooh don't!
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by lymelyte(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
overdrive:
Very simple. You also sleep nake.d on the bed. Equation balance.
exactly.. Mk she see your gbola rise..na she go rush u
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by lmm4real: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

How can you tell a man to stop waking up at night grin grin

In his own house, for that matter.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2020
If you're in this situation, and have your way when she did not give a clear YES or NO - you will face the law.

Educate yourself on consent. You will see that many people are in jail for rape because they assume too much.

odinson1:

Didn't you see where he said she sleeps naked on his bed?

who would she do that if she's not Seducing me low-key?

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Believe it, a lot of the things i say are right - most of the time.

I agree, i may be wrong sometimes. Nobody is perfect grin

PrinceofAgoAre:
Cant blive i'm agreeing wit u on something
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Of course. His house, his rules.

But if he has his way without her approving, the law will not buy the alibi that she was naked in his room.

Caleb91:

Both parties are at fault here
She also has no right to sleep on same bed with him naked

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Fsekillmonger: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
topcatking:
[[/b]

Am I the only one who saw this?

"I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a No"

Tell her to move to the guys house.

Plus, for the record, OP is an idjit!

God bless u G..so op na good for the free accommodation..then some random dude na good for the bangs..what kinda breed of men dey out there this days

3 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by joinnow: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
op
you accomodate her
you can equally buy her two set of pyjamas
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
You should be behind bars. You obviously have not learnt anything.

Guys, if you're stupid take this rapist's advice

Meteng:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by jaymorgan(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tell her to pack her things and go stay with the guy that satisfied her sexual urge. How could a girl be staying with you and be sleeping with someone else outside when she's not your sister or way older than you? If she doesn't want sex at all, it'd have been a different thing. But for the fact that she's sexually active (outside) and sleeps naked under your roof is a disaster and a disgrace to your dignity as a man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Clinghton: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
If this is true, invite your female friend to spend some time with you.

Watch what happens.

Jealous breaks down walls.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by wunaESQ(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Do you read the news?
She no give you she no give you be that

Carry olosho come house tell he make she go sleep for another place. Bangladesh the Osho well.
Leave her alone oooooo
more and more oil to ur head. u too sabi
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by tnerro1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
You are not romantic enough, buy some drinks,buy some nice pepper soup things,drink,eat laugh and the rest will be a nice time cool
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by DaInferno(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother
1. you help person no mean say u dey entitled to anything, na devil the give with one hand collect with the other

2. she say No sexing, leave am na, abi u no get gf? as she respect herself go outside go collect, wetin stop you from doing same?

3. give her stern warning make she d cover up when she want sleep, cus she ain't your wife and it's not her house.

4.belive it or not, the day u slide in whether by cool or by force, na that day you go still come NL come create thread: "How do I send her out of my house"

5. double your hustle more, make you get guest room.

6.kill the urge to ever sleep with her

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by slimjohn2k5: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Come home with a lady and ask her to excuse you guys, before you do this 2 or 3 times she will either leave or allow you in.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
dimexy247:
Lol you're either a professional mumu idiot or

This is super story!!!

Meanwhile pictures of her naked in bed or you know the drill...........

Adonbilivit
u be fool grin

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Ay04z(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Start dating her. Tell her u love her. She felt u want to take advantage of her. Play with her. Do as if her body no move u. ., ignore. Most importantly. Use condom. U will Bleep her next week if you follow dis rule.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Op there are two things involved
Is either you lack sense or sense lack you
Because I don't see the reason why someone refuse to dance to your tune and you still allow her squatting with you angry
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Welcum: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother
Bring in another girl while she's around. She'll either leave on her own or start asking for it.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by davidhobo: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why should you let a female friend you are sexually attracted to, stay with you? As friend. If you were not sexually attracted to her, even if you see her naked, it wont move you.

Never allow a female stay with you, who wont let you fvck. In your own house? She's giving you rules? Send her out, let her go stay with the guy she fvcked..simple.

A girl wanted to stay in my house once, while in transit on het way to go and see whoever. When she told me on phone, i asked her: haanty, when you come, are we fvcking? She said no. I said okay, so you cant stay in my house. Go pay for a hotel.
She asked why? I said i dont do bed and breakfast, so i cant keep, you simple.

She grumbled and moved on.

Another came after a night out, of flex, when she had already told me she was spending the night at my place. When we got in she said no, i shdnt touch her, when she was butt naked in my bed. I dindt have power to argue. I simply threw her out.

She thought i was joking till the uber pulled up and i told her to leave. At 2am.

No time

14 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by BabbanBura(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:

What can I say!
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by pandabet(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Please don't allow you desire for sex to complicate issues.There are many girls outside your room,leave her alone or better still,stop waking up at night.
wit dat kind of temptation abi
she get luck say no be me
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:

you no get girlfriend, how konji won take kill you ? Abeg free the babe and allow her stay in peace till she rents her own apartment. ..like she told u, e fit no end well with una if sex start as una dey stay together.....
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Willy123(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
PAWG:
Stop asking/begging for sex from her. Find a way to give her a massage, it’ll open doors, works all the time. She’ll definitely want you
ol boy! You are my man! Yes it works a lot
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by odinson1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If you're in this situation, and have your way when she did not give a clear YES or NO - you will face the law.

Educate yourself on consent. You will see that many people are in jail for rape because they assume too much.

You are still not acknowledging the fact that she Always sleeps naked On another man's house

no responsible person does that
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Liposure: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
davidhobo:
Why should you let a female friend you are sexually attracted to, stay with you? As friend. If you were not sexually attracted to her, even if you see her naked, it wont move you.

Never allow a female stay with you, who wont let you fvck. In your own house? She's giving you rules? Send her out, let her go stay with the guy she fvcked..simple.

A girl wanted to stay in my house once, while in transit on het way to go and see whoever. When she told me on phone, i asked her: haanty, when you come, are we fvcking? She said no. I said okay, so you cant stay in my house. Go pay for a hotel.
She asked why? I said i dont do bed and breakfast, so i cant keep, you simple.

She grumbled and moved on.

Another came after a night out, of flex, when she had already told me she was spending the night at my place. When we got in she said no, i shdnt touch her, when she was butt naked in my bed. I dindt have power to argue. I simply threw her out.

wére!
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Mcslize: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:
If not up until I start seeing her sleeping naked, I didn't ask her for sex...

Don't you have a girlfriend? It's the way you positioned yourself to her from the beginning that's making her not want to make out with you.

Even if you want to keep a lady as just a friend, don't make the mistake of positioning yourself as being just a friend. You need to show her your good bad guy naughty side.

Girls don't like having sex with overly nice guys. Once you make yourself as a nice guy to them, they will friend zone you instantly and take you like a brother. And you know, no girl can have sex with her blood brother. She sees you as a blood brother that's why.

Even if you want to be a gentle man, never position yourself to a lady as just a friend cuz that will prevent her from getting sexually attracted to you.

As far as it's not the same parents that born you both, when you meet a lady, from the very beginning position yourself to be the type of guy she will like to make out with any time even if you don't have such in your mind.

It sucks when a girl friend zone you as a guy. That's why she went out to have it with another guy because she now sees u as just a friend she can't make out with. That's because you didn't show her your sexual masculinity from the beginning when both of you first met.

7 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by sonofanarchy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
bring a girl to the house, Bleep the girl in her presence,na she go use her hand go or give you pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
shallyion:

Don't send her away, but tell her to stop sleeping naked, dat you don't find it comfortable... then ladtly, get a girl friend.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by rainerboy1010: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Please don't allow you desire for sex to complicate issues.There are many girls outside your room,leave her alone or better still,stop waking up at night.

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by rainerboy1010: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.