Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (25996 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Thegamingorca(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
farano:
Hmmm konji na bastarrd
Farano come this your dp oporr ohh! Nah gym be this? See as you set
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by ncoolsome(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
CallMeAthena:
Please don't allow you desire for sex to complicate issues.There are many girls outside your room,leave her alone or better still,stop waking up at night.

so he shld not wake up at night again.kuku tell him to die now..
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Chybuxor(f): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
It's really funny, but two Weeks, what is she still waiting for
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by meobizy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
farano:
Hmmm konji na bastarrd
Check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Body Count Actually Count? / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Tips For Keeping A Man Attracted”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.